Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

Wade Hampton III

Re: Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:49 am

...and I got more than enough "Jeezus Juice" when I was active with the South Carolina Council of Conservative Citizens, which was nothing more than an offshoot of the old Citizens Action Council. They both think the answer to today's problems is to assume the kneeling position. Of course, the Jew secretly loves this. I most certainly do not.

EyesWideOpen14

Post by EyesWideOpen14 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:51 am

I love this question. Although aggrevating, it should be brought up on every message board. "IT SHOULD" also make those who claim to stand for the -14 change their viewpoint and position on the subject.
I care not what viewpoint you hold politically, believe spiritually or religiously. IF you are Pro-WHITE, I am your Brother. As stated.. We ALL have the same enemy holding us hostage and destroying what we hold dear to us; The family unit. These same enemy are brainwashing our future generations and simply, easily getting away with it. **NO MORE BROTHERS WARS. This has to STOP and then can we hope for some type of Victory to begin for us. But i fear it is already to late.
Only those with a true heart toward what our main objective is stand the chance.
White Man, let us stand together to secure the survival of your people and my people, for they are one and the same - they are our beloved, miraculous, wonderful, blessed and masterful white race!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:32 pm

EyesWideOpen14 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:51 am
I love this question. Although aggrevating, it should be brought up on every message board. "IT SHOULD" also make those who claim to stand for the -14 change their viewpoint and position on the subject.
I care not what viewpoint you hold politically, believe spiritually or religiously. IF you are Pro-WHITE, I am your Brother. As stated.. We ALL have the same enemy holding us hostage and destroying what we hold dear to us; The family unit. These same enemy are brainwashing our future generations and simply, easily getting away with it. **NO MORE BROTHERS WARS. This has to STOP and then can we hope for some type of Victory to begin for us. But i fear it is already to late.
Only those with a true heart toward what our main objective is stand the chance.
Being White and pro-White is certainly requisite for uniting Whites.

Dr. Pierce answers the question posed in the opening post in this topic thread, EWE, and emphasizes the importance of a common "spirituality," if you want to call it that, which is what sets our Alliance apart from those kinsmen whose spirituality is grounded in a Semitic belief system.