Ginsburg dead

Summaries and links to news items
Post Reply
goyim123
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:18 am
Location: A Living hell

Ginsburg dead

Post by goyim123 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:57 pm


User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 2664
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Ginsburg dead

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:04 pm

Ding dong the judge is dead!
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=di ... &FORM=VIRE

This makes the November presidential and senatorial elections interesting.

goyim123
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:18 am
Location: A Living hell

Re: Ginsburg dead

Post by goyim123 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:04 pm
Ding dong the judge is dead!
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=di ... &FORM=VIRE

This makes the November presidential and senatorial elections interesting.
Yes, I am so happy that this stupid kike is dead.

User avatar
White Man 1
Posts: 641
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
Location: Knoxville
Contact:

Re: Ginsburg dead

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:09 am

It's really hard for me to come up with a more distasteful, disgusting creature in the public eye. She has consistently fought for killing children via abortion, shredding the constitution, and stretching the illegal 14th amendment to it's greatest distance. I hope one day to make it to Arlington Cemetery that I may spit on her grave.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2070
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Ginsburg dead

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:16 am

goyim123 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:04 pm
Ding dong the judge is dead!
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=di ... &FORM=VIRE

This makes the November presidential and senatorial elections interesting.
Yes, I am so happy that this stupid kike is dead.
:lol:
The possibility exists where Trump appoints another Jew to that top court position. After all, he isn't one of us and even gave his blessing for one of his daughters to breed with a Jew. Jews study their posteriors off to get in these positions, and this makes them winners of such positions of authority over our laws--and winning is one of the few things Trump respects. The prospects of a pro-White judge appointed to that court by Trump is likely to be zero in my opinion.

We Whites would do well to study to become masters of our respective crafts, positions, or callings in life -- as well as our Cosmotheist life-philosophy to keep us well-focused and motivated on regaining control of our destiny that has been lost to these hard-working Jews.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 2664
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Ginsburg dead

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:24 am

goyim123 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:04 pm
Ding dong the judge is dead!
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=di ... &FORM=VIRE

This makes the November presidential and senatorial elections interesting.
Yes, I am so happy that this stupid kike is dead.
Stupid? She wasn't stupid.

She acted/voted as a woman of her race, and consistently against the interests of our race. Don't blame her. She only took what our people were willing to give up to her and her kinsmen.

Blame the race scoundrel and shabbos goy Judeophile Bill Clinton who, when he nominated her to serve on this country's highest court, called her a "centrist," a judge who “can’t be called a liberal or a conservative.” Who was the stupid one to have said something like that? Blame all of those stupid, deracinated white senators on the judiciary committee who confirmed the little witch's nomination 96:3 27 years ago.

My senator at the time, Jesse Helms, from my hometown, Raleigh, NC, had the backbone to vote against her nomination, as did two other Republicans: Nickles (OK) and Smith (NH). Helms rightly said the reason he voted against her was that she supports the right to abortion unreservedly, and "is likely to uphold the homosexual agenda." Jesse was 100% right!

Image
Fuck White America!



Don't get too caught up in the distraction of the quadrennial dog and pony show or the next Supreme Court appointee. Focus on the long term as a determined White racial separatist. If you can't conceive it, it can't happen.

Under a sane White National Alliance government our nation won't be divided. Our courts and judges will be chosen according to their loyalty to their race and their race's future welfare and advancement.

goyim123
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:18 am
Location: A Living hell

Re: Ginsburg dead

Post by goyim123 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:01 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:09 am
It's really hard for me to come up with a more distasteful, disgusting creature in the public eye. She has consistently fought for killing children via abortion, shredding the constitution, and stretching the illegal 14th amendment to it's greatest distance. I hope one day to make it to Arlington Cemetery that I may spit on her grave.
I am right there with you. She is an evil knifing witch.

goyim123
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:18 am
Location: A Living hell

Re: Ginsburg dead

Post by goyim123 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:04 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:16 am
goyim123 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:04 pm
Ding dong the judge is dead!
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=di ... &FORM=VIRE

This makes the November presidential and senatorial elections interesting.
Yes, I am so happy that this stupid kike is dead.
:lol:
The possibility exists where Trump appoints another Jew to that top court position. After all, he isn't one of us and even gave his blessing for one of his daughters to breed with a Jew. Jews study their posteriors off to get in these positions, and this makes them winners of such positions of authority over our laws--and winning is one of the few things Trump respects. The prospects of a pro-White judge appointed to that court by Trump is likely to be zero in my opinion.

We Whites would do well to study to become masters of our respective crafts, positions, or callings in life -- as well as our Cosmotheist life-philosophy to keep us well-focused and motivated on regaining control of our destiny that has been lost to these hard-working Jews.
Those are so great words. Trump will be able to appoint three judges now. This has been a crazy year and this seems to be the October surprise come early.

All I know is that the liberals will be screeching about this and I love every moment they scream and cry.

goyim123
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:18 am
Location: A Living hell

Re: Ginsburg dead

Post by goyim123 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:06 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:24 am
goyim123 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:04 pm
Ding dong the judge is dead!
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=di ... &FORM=VIRE

This makes the November presidential and senatorial elections interesting.
Yes, I am so happy that this stupid kike is dead.
Stupid? She wasn't stupid.

She acted/voted as a woman of her race, and consistently against the interests of our race. Don't blame her. She only took what our people were willing to give up to her and her kinsmen.

Blame the race scoundrel and shabbos goy Judeophile Bill Clinton who, when he nominated her to serve on this country's highest court, called her a "centrist," a judge who “can’t be called a liberal or a conservative.” Who was the stupid one to have said something like that? Blame all of those stupid, deracinated white senators on the judiciary committee who confirmed the little witch's nomination 96:3 27 years ago.

My senator at the time, Jesse Helms, from my hometown, Raleigh, NC, had the backbone to vote against her nomination, as did two other Republicans: Nickles (OK) and Smith (NH). Helms rightly said the reason he voted against her was that she supports the right to abortion unreservedly, and "is likely to uphold the homosexual agenda." Jesse was 100% right!

Image
Fuck White America!



Don't get too caught up in the distraction of the quadrennial dog and pony show or the next Supreme Court appointee. Focus on the long term as a determined White racial separatist. If you can't conceive it, it can't happen.

Under a sane White National Alliance government our nation won't be divided. Our courts and judges will be chosen according to their loyalty to their race and their race's future welfare and advancement.
Your senator Jesse Helms was smart for opposing her. Homosexuality and its agenda have been disastrous for the White race. She definitely made the parasite class happy to say the least. Bill Clinton and his jewish wife Hillary have really made it easy for them to get ahead. Even Bill and Monica in the White House preformed "the Whora" (bonus points if you can guess where that come from)

Post Reply