It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:21 am

The last White leaving California please turn out the lights

• Author

Will Williams

Re: The last White leaving California please turn out the li

PostSat Jul 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Well at least...thanks for letting me know what "LGBTQ" is. At least I know what I
have been accused of
. Perhaps on this forum there are others as well who may be
in the dark about "LGBTQ
(?)"

I'm sure everyone is aware of what the acronym stands for these days, Wade. We have our noses rubbed in it every day.

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans-sexual
Queer (redundant) defined as "peculiar"

Did someone accuse you of being LGBTQ? Not here at WB that I could see.

Others in this peculiar community that need special protection for their peculiar behavior:

Copraphile
Necrophile
Zoophile

So, LGBTQCNZ. Any others who need protection from discriminating normal heterosexual people? All of them should move to California where they will be welcomed.

Colin

PostSat Jul 06, 2019 11:30 pm

Don't forget about the Ps. They have now added "youth attracted" to the list of sexual orientations.

Will Williams

PostSun Jul 07, 2019 12:21 pm

Colin wrote:Don't forget about the Ps. They have now added "youth attracted" to the list of sexual orientations.
Amazing, isn't it? Pedophiles need protecting from us awful "normies." :roll: I think they may already be covered under the NAMBLA acronym that's been around for a few years.

Wiki tells us: The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophilia and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age-of-consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors[2][3] and campaigns for the release of men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.[2][4] The group no longer holds regular national meetings, and as of the late 1990s—to avoid local police infiltration—the organization discouraged the formation of local chapters.[4][5] Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered there were 1,100 people on the organization's rolls.[4] In 1997, NAMBLA was the largest group in IPCE, an international pro-pedophile activist organization.[6] Since then, the organization has dwindled to only a handful of people, with many members joining online pedophile networks such as DanPedo, BoyChat, and Annabelleigh, according to Xavier Von Erck, director of operations at the anti-pedophile organization Perverted-Justice.[7] As of 2005, a newspaper report stated that NAMBLA was based in New York and San Francisco.[4]

Should have known NAMBLA was based in Jew York and San Fransissyco, and that they loved Obama.

Colin

PostSun Jul 07, 2019 1:17 pm

Since the gay marriage thing they have joined forces with the lgbt community saying that having sex with minors is a civil right. I predicted this when the courts did the marriage debacle. It didn't take long for me to be proven right.
Previous

Return to "Higher Education"