It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:59 pm


Klages as irrationalist?

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

klagescosmogonic

  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Klages as irrationalist?

PostFri Apr 05, 2019 9:07 am

Klages has been used by left hand path satanists and was, as kevin Strom put out on the website devoted to Klages, condemned by the (apparent) marcionite gnostic Alfred Rosenberg for being an irrationalist and involved in a 'pelasgian' dionysian occult practice. Nietzsche also seems to be a proponent of this orientation which could perhaps be synopsized by the phrase "intellect as adversary of the soul". His philosophy is 'soulish'. Where does the NAARG stand on this issue philosophically: is Klages an irrationalist and does he condemn 'reason'? Reading some of his material it seems quite opposed to the Aristotelian conception of the entelechia and would lead to a pantheistic worldview. Does this conflict with any conceptions of the superman as propounded by Nietzsche and ascension/immortality of the soul(Egypt,etc.)
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2246
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Klages as irrationalist?

PostFri Apr 05, 2019 9:38 am

klagescosmogonic wrote:Klages has been used by left hand path satanists and was, as kevin Strom put out on the website devoted to Klages, condemned by the (apparent) marcionite gnostic Alfred Rosenberg for being an irrationalist and involved in a 'pelasgian' dionysian occult practice. Nietzsche also seems to be a proponent of this orientation which could perhaps be synopsized by the phrase "intellect as adversary of the soul". His philosophy is 'soulish'. Where does the NAARG stand on this issue philosophically: is Klages an irrationalist and does he condemn 'reason'? Reading some of his material it seems quite opposed to the Aristotelian conception of the entelechia and would lead to a pantheistic worldview. Does this conflict with any conceptions of the superman as propounded by Nietzsche and ascension/immortality of the soul(Egypt,etc.)

NAARG? Really? You must mean NARRG, the group that sued the National Alliance five years ago for $2,000,000. Ask them. It's doubtful that any of that crew of losers can even spell cosmogonic, much less define it.

klagescosmogonic, your pedantic question is so esoteric and so far off the topics to those the National Alliance wishes to attract that we're not interested in wasting our time attempting to answer it. When you figure out whether Klages was into marcionite gnosticism and an irrationalist 'pelasgian' dionysian be sure and let us know here. :|

Joe Pryce isn't around to answer your questions, but he probably addressed it somewhere here in this five-part series:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/11/lu ... ns-part-1/

I'm more partial to his most excellent aphorisms, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/?s=klages+aphorisms
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 509
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: Klages as irrationalist?

PostFri Apr 05, 2019 10:06 pm

You're swimming in a pond deeper than we can help you with, buddy. We're interested more in the practical and realistic than the esoteric and existential here. Were Dr. Pierce still around surely he would take you on. Jim, you have a bigger brain than I do, could you take this on?
Offline
User avatar

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1444
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Klages as irrationalist?

PostSat Apr 06, 2019 1:16 am

White Man 1 wrote:You're swimming in a pond deeper than we can help you with, buddy. We're interested more in the practical and realistic than the esoteric and existential here. We're Dr. Pierce still around surely he would take you on. Jim, you have a bigger brain than I do, could you take this on?
A bigger brain? Are you sure? lmao!

Will said it best, there's little interest here (and this includes me) in taking this on. One thing that does stand out to me was that Klages didn't seem to be irrational (or a proponent thereof) in what works of his I've read. Klagescosmogonic is more than welcome to conduct his own analysis and make what sense of it he can though; he seems to want the answer to his questions and perhaps he has the immediate desire to attain them. Right now, I do not.
Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back" stickers.
Offline
User avatar

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1444
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Klages as irrationalist?

PostSat Apr 06, 2019 1:32 am

And one more thing:
What I am bending my modest brain behind is how to effectively use what time and talent I do have to answering one challenge that Dr. Pierce and Chairman Williams has on a practical level, and that's finding those White men and women who can help us form a vanguard that will educate ourselves through generations of time in order to put the fight back into the White man for the near future so that we can achieve longer term goals beyond the immediate needs of survival as a race.

One thing's for certain, we ought not be shy about conducting outreach activities. Questions raised here about Klages might be more appropriate for those in an academy setting--when we have one!
Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back" stickers.
Offline

klagescosmogonic

  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Re: Klages as irrationalist?

PostSat Apr 06, 2019 8:35 am

Sorry I thought this forum involved itself in philosophical discourse. I was confused about the current situation of the alliance and the politics related thereto. Is there a thread that can clear up the politics/current state of things for those not immersed in the history since Piece died?
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2246
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Klages as irrationalist?

PostSat Apr 06, 2019 3:02 pm

klagescosmogonic wrote:Sorry I thought this forum involved itself in philosophical discourse. I was confused about the current situation of the alliance and the politics related thereto. Is there a thread that can clear up the politics/current state of things for those not immersed in the history since Piece died?

If you can't find what you want in a search here at WB, go to nationalvanguard.org and search there. Type in 'Cosmotheism,' for example, in the search box and gobs of articles will be accessible about the Alliance's philosophic ideals. If you're interested in electoral politics, you'll find a smattering of commentary about that on our sites, but we are already way beyond voting our way out of the mess we find our race facing today.

Image
We Can’t Vote Our Way Out
Offline

klagescosmogonic

  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Re: Klages as irrationalist?

PostSun Apr 07, 2019 1:28 pm

I said I was unfamiliar with the politics of the National Alliance and all of the movement issues. Obviously voting is a non sequitor
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 509
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: Klages as irrationalist?

PostSun Apr 07, 2019 7:59 pm

You want the gist of it? The Alliance was in shambles and falling apart under the Gliebe leadership. Will Williams and Kevin Strom built the new Alliance under the Piercian vision. You can read about the history of the Alliance here; https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

If you want the gossip and drama behind it, you'll find plenty of it on the internet. If you want to keep up with us and add to our efforts, consider joining or becoming a supporter.
Offline

klagescosmogonic

  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Re: Klages as irrationalist?

PostMon Apr 08, 2019 10:00 am

The movement is confusing in its politics, lots of melodrama which I personally don't care for. I am about positive activism and creative contributions to the cause. I had heard Pierce had a list of members that the FBI obtained and that he was an agent but I would have a willingness to join depending on the conditions and what it entails by way of activism,etc. By all means advise if you can. I am interested in becoming a member of a communal farming cooperative at some point and am in Canada currently undergoing a legal case that will likely entail a short jail term(((hate speech)))+ a couple of firearms offenses. Has anyone heard of this site which advocates communal farming living:
https://rahowasite.wordpress.com/2017/1 ... hite-race/

Return to Ludwig Klages

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron