It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:36 am


The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 425
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

PostTue Nov 20, 2018 8:52 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Gold Rush...!

Tehran wants to revitalize gold and copper mines, media reported citing Iran Minerals
Production and Supply Company. The country is experiencing a surge in gold mining
activity in the wake of the second rollout of (Jew-S-of-A) sanctions.
58223
58223.JPG

https://www.rt.com/business/444378-iran ... sanctions/
https://www.rt.com/business/435206-iran ... sanctions/


No doubt Iran will be revitalized when they divorce themselves from the central banking system and get back to their own gold. And no doubt at all that we will have to step in to protect "democracy"...
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 1684
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

PostSun Dec 23, 2018 2:49 am

Chinese Reds try alchemy!

A team of Chinese researchers have turned cheap copper into a new material
“almost identical” to gold, according to a study published in peer-reviewed
journal Science Advances on Saturday.
58764
58764.JPG
China Gold
58764.JPG (76.08 KiB) Viewed 453 times

https://beta.scmp.com/news/china/scienc ... aign=enlz-
scmp_international&utm_content=20181222&MCUID=7ae5cd68a0&MCCampaignID=687401703e&MCAccountID=3775521f5f542047246d9c827&tc=5

Wade says, "No word has surfaced as to the degree...if any...of any significant
increase of Jew inbreeding with their Chinese hosts."
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 763
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

PostMon Dec 24, 2018 2:13 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:Chinese Reds try alchemy!

A team of Chinese researchers have turned cheap copper into a new material
“almost identical” to gold, according to a study published in peer-reviewed
journal Science Advances on Saturday.

Wade says, "No word has surfaced as to the degree...if any...of any significant
increase of Jew inbreeding with their Chinese hosts."
This should help Chinese counterfeiters with their efforts at making fake gold coins (as they've even done with American junk silver coins) to spread in US markets. This way they won't have to gold plate tungsten counterfeits.

Not that the US government has been any more honest than the Chinese.... http://www.gold-quote.net/en/articles/f ... d-bars.php

With the exchange rates for gold/US dollars at where they're at now, it's a highly profitable fraud ---and I would expect counterfeits made of this new substance to find its way here...
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 1684
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

PostMon Dec 24, 2018 5:11 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
This should help Chinese counterfeiters with their efforts at making fake gold coins (as they've even done with American junk silver coins) to spread in US markets. This way they won't have to gold plate tungsten counterfeits.

Not that the US government has been any more honest than the Chinese.... http://www.gold-quote.net/en/articles/f ... d-bars.php

With the exchange rates for gold/US dollars at where they're at now, it's a highly profitable fraud ---and I would expect counterfeits made of this new substance to find its way here...


Very interesting and informative item. Thanks.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 763
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

PostTue Dec 25, 2018 3:17 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:
This should help Chinese counterfeiters with their efforts at making fake gold coins (as they've even done with American junk silver coins) to spread in US markets. This way they won't have to gold plate tungsten counterfeits.

Not that the US government has been any more honest than the Chinese.... http://www.gold-quote.net/en/articles/f ... d-bars.php

With the exchange rates for gold/US dollars at where they're at now, it's a highly profitable fraud ---and I would expect counterfeits made of this new substance to find its way here...


Very interesting and informative item. Thanks.
For anyone wants to keep a reserve of gold or silver on hand, it might be wise to invest in some testing equipment/chemicals~~or ~~develop a relationship with a bullion testing expert. Some might go so far as to do business only with bullion dealers, but that in itself is no guarantee.

From what other "preppers" have been saying, investing in yourself in terms of your skillset and tools can make you valuable to the community you're in-- you can barter this just as easily while commanding more respect.
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 1684
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

PostTue Jan 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Wade says, "If you don't have it in your hot little hands,
you don't own it."

In early November news was placed into the British media
(Reuters and The Times) revealing that the Bank of England
in London, one of the world’s largest custodians of gold
bars on behalf of other central banks, was refusing to
allow the withdrawal and repatriation of 14 tonnes of
gold belonging to Venezuela’s central bank, the Banco
Central de Venezuela (BCV).
59971
59971.jpg
Hot Hands
59971.jpg (345.34 KiB) Viewed 275 times


https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ronan ... f-england/
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 763
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

PostWed Jan 09, 2019 12:56 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:Wade says, "If you don't have it in your hot little hands,
you don't own it."
What do we really "own" at all then? Most of the time there's nothing in my hands. Things, even gold, are still only things anyway. What we do have is our blood, reputation, values, ethics and other intangibles. These have value too, right?
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 425
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

PostWed Jan 09, 2019 7:20 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:Wade says, "If you don't have it in your hot little hands,
you don't own it."
What do we really "own" at all then? Most of the time there's nothing in my hands. Things, even gold, are still only things anyway. What we do have is our blood, reputation, values, ethics and other intangibles. These have value too, right?


That's true. Silver and gold are a means to an end, and can't evolve to higher states of being. Until a larger number of good White folk come to see the reality of our situation, the small bricks of gold we can hold onto individually will be small comfort in a fading world.
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 1684
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: The Price of Gold: Does It Matter?

PostSat Jan 12, 2019 3:34 pm

If the Ocean’s heist-movie franchise is looking for its next iteration,
screenwriters need only check out a real-life drama playing out in Berlin.
It’s a gold mine for material… Bad “dad jokes” aside: “Two brothers and
their cousin,” the AP says, “are accused of stealing the ‘Big Maple Leaf’
coin from the Bode Museum in March 2017.”
59097
59097.png
Big Mama Coin
59097.png (154.96 KiB) Viewed 171 times

And like in any good heist movie, there’s a twist — the theft was an inside
job. “The fourth suspect, identified only as 20-year-old Dennis W., worked
as a security guard at the museum,” the AP says. “He is accused of scouting
out the scene of the crime.” But if you’re envisioning Tom Cruise suspended
on cables, dropping from a museum vent and eluding laser beams… nope. The
actual theft was pretty pedestrian.

Burglars “smashed a protective case and then managed to lift the coin out
of a museum window before fleeing along a rail track with their haul in a
wheelbarrow.”

A wheelbarrow, you say?

The image above is deceptive: The coin ain’t called “big” for nothin’. The
Canadian gold piece weighed 221 pounds and was valued at $4.33 million. So
yeah… a wheelbarrow. “[The accused] are suspected of later cutting up the
coin… and selling the pieces. “If convicted,” the AP says, “the men could
face up to 10 years’ imprisonment for serious theft.”
Previous

Return to Economics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron