It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:51 am


How would a "White Declaration of Independence" be worded?

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

FRIEND OF GOD

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

How would a "White Declaration of Independence" be worded?

PostTue Aug 07, 2018 2:20 pm

[ HOW WOULD A WHITE "DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE" BE WORDED ? ]

IF the Declaration of Independence of 1776 did include words about ethnic race, how would the Declaration be worded ?

In 1776, all the White Colonies apparently were White Caucasians.

In 1776, there apparently was not an immediate need to specifically include or exclude any ethnic race in the Declaration of Independence of 1776, because the White Colonies were White Caucasions, because of the tribal racism that occurs naturally throughout the world.

After 1776, the international bolshevik communist gypsy jews and their homo/nigger/wigger collaborators apparently twisted the meaning of the Declaration of Independence of 1776, and the usa constitution, for the purposes of giving protection to the degenerate jews and their homo/nigger/wigger collaborators (the word "nigger" is a historical word) while residing in and infiltrating the White Colonies.

What would George Washington and his White Militia say about those degenerate jews and their homo/nigger/wigger collaborators ?

IF the Declaration of Independence of 1776 did include words about ethnic race, how would the Declaration be worded ?

IF the usa constitution did include words about ethnic race, how would the usa constitution be worded ?

===============================================

Thanks for posting message.

- ANOTHER GOOD DAY WITH GOD
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 405
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: How would a "White Declaration of Independence" be worde

PostTue Aug 07, 2018 5:42 pm

The Declaration of Indepenence did not need to specify that we are a White nation, because it was a Declaration of Independence. It was not a formal manifesto or any such legislating document.

However, the Constitution very clearly states that we are a White nation.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.


There should be no doubt in anybody's mind who exactly they meant by their posterity. There were no mullattos, jews or mestizos in the signing party. And should they believe they were not clear enough, the Naturalization Act of 1790 was passed.

http://encyclopedia.densho.org/Naturali ... t_of_1790/

The Naturalization Act of 1790 set the criteria for naturalization to two years of residency, proof of good moral character, and an oath to support the Constitution. It also mandated that one must "absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to every foreign Prince, Potentate, State or Sovereignty." Despite its generous terms extending citizenship to all children of citizens, it denied the right to naturalize to "persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States." The law's use of the phrase, "free white person," also excluded blacks and immigrants of other races from being eligible for citizenship.[3] In 1795, as anti-immigrant feeling began to grow, the necessary period of residence was increased to five years. Without the right to naturalize, immigrants would not be able to vote and would have no political voice or power.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 648
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: How would a "White Declaration of Independence" be worde

PostWed Aug 08, 2018 12:49 am

My view is rather stoic in that we as a distinct people have nothing if we do not have this planet made safe for Whites to live and procreate eugenically--and so far we don't have this planet. Does this sort of document get us any closer to that goal?

Fancy words declaring our independence might titillate masses of bystanders who will go back to their bread and circuses after reading them, but such words accomplish nothing if it doesn't translate into effective Alliance building actions like expanding our media's audience through outreach efforts, holding classes on Cosmotheist principles and practical paths towards achieving our goals, competently administering the growth of organization(s) that exist, and so on. You know, the slow and boring stuff that gets things done but isn't flashy nor headline-grabbing. By hat getting things done I also mean to say all that engraves our principles on our people's hearts and minds.

So again, how does a declaration of independence move anyone to get things done?
Offline

FRIEND OF GOD

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Re: How would a "White Declaration of Independence" be worde

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 2:46 pm

White Man 1 wrote:However, the Constitution very clearly states that we are a White nation.


@white man 1 -

The usa constituion very clearly uses the ambiguous word "people", and that is why the degenerate jews and the homo/nigger/wiggers have been able to recently twist the interpretation of the word "people" as being an inclusion for the degenerate jews and the homo/nigger/wiggers as the degenerate jews impliment their battle tactic called "diversification" against the White Colonies ?

The question again is... how would a "White Declaraton of Independance/ White usa Constition" be worded, so as to be less ambiguous ?

Thanks for posting this Message

- ANOTHER GOOD DAY WITH GOD
Offline

FRIEND OF GOD

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Re: How would a "White Declaration of Independence" be worde

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:My view is rather stoic in that we as a distinct people have nothing if we do not have this planet made safe for Whites to live and procreate eugenically--and so far we don't have this planet. Does this sort of document get us any closer to that goal?

Fancy words declaring our independence might titillate masses of bystanders who will go back to their bread and circuses after reading them, but such words accomplish nothing if it doesn't translate into effective Alliance building actions like expanding our media's audience through outreach efforts, holding classes on Cosmotheist principles and practical paths towards achieving our goals, competently administering the growth of organization(s) that exist, and so on. You know, the slow and boring stuff that gets things done but isn't flashy nor headline-grabbing. By hat getting things done I also mean to say all that engraves our principles on our people's hearts and minds.

So again, how does a declaration of independence move anyone to get things done?


  • @jim mathias -
  • you indicate that the White Colonies need the WHOLE planet for overbreeding purposes, and can not share ?
  • you indicate that you are incapable of putting unambiguous good suggestions for effective alliance building for the White Colonies into one or more worded Declarations ?
  • And then you asked how the Declaration of Independence moved anyone to get things done ?
  • Or perhaps you were asking how a less ambiguous Declaration of Independence that uses specific ethnic descriptions would move anyone to get things done any more than the original Declaration of Independence of 1776 ?

(p.s. Personally, I have evolved to the point where I want to help end human suffering by not reproducing Myself, letting the environment clean itself, and giving the planet to the other plants and animals for their own Evolution. Not reproducing is completely painless, and perhaps reproducing is selfish. Some filthy humans talk about GOD, the Creator of the entire universe, eventually ending the filthy humans, and some filthy humans talk about how all the filthy humans are suffering from war and disease. And therefore, perhaps reproducing is very selfish. Perhaps the filthy humans can man-up and end their suffering themselves, painlessly, simply by not reproducing.)

- ANOTHER GOOD DAY WITH GOD


If you are non-White, FOG, the National Alliance has no problem with you deliberately ending your own hereditary line, but we in the NA don't buy your plan to rid the earth of Aryans because of "filthy humans." Your plan seems a little foggy. :)
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1830
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: How would a "White Declaration of Independence" be worde

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 6:38 pm

FRIEND OF GOD wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:My view is rather stoic in that we as a distinct people have nothing if we do not have this planet made safe for Whites to live and procreate eugenically--and so far we don't have this planet. Does this sort of document get us any closer to that goal?

Fancy words declaring our independence might titillate masses of bystanders who will go back to their bread and circuses after reading them, but such words accomplish nothing if it doesn't translate into effective Alliance building actions like expanding our media's audience through outreach efforts, holding classes on Cosmotheist principles and practical paths towards achieving our goals, competently administering the growth of organization(s) that exist, and so on. You know, the slow and boring stuff that gets things done but isn't flashy nor headline-grabbing. By hat getting things done I also mean to say all that engraves our principles on our people's hearts and minds.

So again, how does a declaration of independence move anyone to get things done?


  • @jim mathias -
  • you indicate that the White Colonies need the WHOLE planet for overbreeding purposes, and can not share ?
  • you indicate that you are incapable of putting unambiguous good suggestions for effective alliance building for the White Colonies into one or more worded Declarations ?
  • And then you asked how the Declaration of Independence moved anyone to get things done ?
  • Or perhaps you were asking how a less ambiguous Declaration of Independence that uses specific ethnic descriptions would move anyone to get things done any more than the original Declaration of Independence of 1776 ?

(p.s. Personally, I have evolved to the point where I want to help end human suffering by not reproducing Myself, letting the environment clean itself, and giving the planet to the other plants and animals for their own Evolution. Not reproducing is completely painless, and perhaps reproducing is selfish. Some filthy humans talk about GOD, the Creator of the entire universe, eventually ending the filthy humans, and some filthy humans talk about how all the filthy humans are suffering from war and disease. And therefore, perhaps reproducing is very selfish. Perhaps the filthy humans can man-up and end their suffering themselves, painlessly, simply by not reproducing.)

- ANOTHER GOOD DAY WITH GOD


If you are non-White, FOG, the National Alliance has no problem with you deliberately ending your own hereditary line, but we in the NA don't buy your plan to rid the earth of Aryans because of all those "filthy humans." Your plan seems a little foggy. :)
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 405
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: How would a "White Declaration of Independence" be worde

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Thanks for stopping by, FoG. Don't come back.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 648
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: How would a "White Declaration of Independence" be worde

PostSat Aug 11, 2018 12:01 am

I take it this FOG character has been removed from this forum, but there's some small challenge in his questions:

@jim mathias -
you indicate that the White Colonies need the WHOLE planet for overbreeding purposes, and can not share ?
you indicate that you are incapable of putting unambiguous good suggestions for effective alliance building for the White Colonies into one or more worded Declarations ?
And then you asked how the Declaration of Independence moved anyone to get things done ?
Or perhaps you were asking how a less ambiguous Declaration of Independence that uses specific ethnic descriptions would move anyone to get things done any more than the original Declaration of Independence of 1776 ?


1. I didn't indicate we needed to overbreed, and should a White -dominated planet ever come into reality, it will be those who administer it to decide whether or not to share with non-Whites. Those who pose a threat to Whites or to the planet's eco-system which would be shared are likely to be eliminated, if I had to hazard a guess.

2. No such indication came from me; those who study the Cosmotheist life-philosophy already have had the words needed to move towards our goals. "Declarations of independence" aren't necessary to understand we need large land masses for Whites alone to form communities exclusively for us.

3. True, I did ask that question.

4. "Independence" is rather ambiguous, isn't it? At least those who have shaped Cosmotheism have set out some very concrete and unambiguous goals and eliminates the need for ambiguous "declarations."

Thanks for asking.

Return to Activism and Alliance-Building

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests