The biography of Dr. William L. Pierce by Griffin can be found here:

http://www.prometheism.net/library/fame ... sdeeds.pdf

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Mike G

Re: The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds

PostThu Sep 24, 2015 10:01 pm

I just got this from Barnes and Noble, I am going to start it this weekend.
http://racialobserver.com articles, bookstore, news

Will Williams

PostFri Jun 16, 2017 4:15 pm

I stumbled across this old Amazon review of Fame by the noted Cosmotheist Steven Romer, who correctly writes: "This is Backbone-of-a-great-library stuff".
---

5.0 out of 5 stars
Eye-opener about a courageous man and eccentric genius.
By Steven E. Romer on February 24, 2003

This is a rare book that no bookshelf should be without. Each page removes the cobwebs from your vision, removes the conditioned prejudice and hate from your judgments of what you will see in the end to be the life of a truly great man. A man whose greatness is in the tradition of the men who signed the declaration of independence. he is the real deal. An unsung hero of suppressed truths and oppressed peoples (of a currently most unpopular flavor). You do not have to agree with everything he says to see that he is a great lover of truth, civilization, righteousness, justice, and all other good and natural things. Reading about William pierce is like reading a book about the building of the pyramids--because it is about a nagging, unbelievable, inscrutable aspect of our world That is both foreign yet strangely familiar. That aspect is racism--the widely held ideas about racial differences espoused by various racial groups. This is Backbone-of-a-great-library stuff. buy it for its tabloid-style controversial appeal, keep it forever for its universal truth and beautiful exposition of an unusual, controversial, and certainly courageous life. From a purely objective standpoint, it does not get more interesting or worthwhile to read than this, folks--whatever your background or political views.
---

C.E. Whiteoak

PostSat Jun 17, 2017 12:16 pm

Now that is one great review of one great book! I read The Fame of Dead Man's Deeds over ten years ago, and still have the book. I will read it again.

Return to Non-Fiction