It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:57 pm


News From Southern Africa

Summaries and links to news items
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

Benjamin Bice

  • Posts: 1168
  • Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: News From Southern Africa

PostFri Dec 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Demography is Destiny: White Minority in South Africa Lose Legal Fight to Stop Black Majority from Confiscating Their Land Without Compensation

Everything we ever loved, fought to attain and preserve for our posterity will be "democratically" taken from us if we do nothing. The fate of white South Africans will be shared by white Americans. [White farmers' legal fight against plans to give their land to black South Africans without compensation is thrown out by country's High Court: South Africa's High Court rejected a legal challenge brought by white farmers; President Cyril Ramaphosa plans land expropriation without any compensation; Afriforum questioned legality of change to the constitution to allow land reforms, Daily Mail, 11-30-18]:

South Africa's High Court rejected a legal challenge today brought by a group representing white farmers against President Cyril Ramaphosa's plans for land expropriation without compensation.

https://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogsp ... 8lXXBM&m=1
Image
Professor of Anti-White Discrimination and Racial Hypocrisy
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 1975
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: News From Southern Africa

Offline

Benjamin Bice

  • Posts: 1168
  • Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: News From Southern Africa

PostSat Jun 01, 2019 12:45 am

Her Name Is Annette Kennealy: Advocate for White South African Farmers Found Brutally Murdered on Her Farm

http://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-is-an ... NFMOAg4QzY
Image
Professor of Anti-White Discrimination and Racial Hypocrisy
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1311
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: News From Southern Africa

PostSat Jun 01, 2019 4:01 am

Benjamin Bice wrote:Her Name Is Annette Kennealy: Advocate for White South African Farmers Found Brutally Murdered on Her Farm

http://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-is-an ... NFMOAg4QzY
Image
if only she had escaped when the handwriting was fresh on the wall
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 1975
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: News From Southern Africa

PostSat Jun 01, 2019 4:59 am

Age does have its advantages. I've been around long enough to remember when WLP
called this shot on an ADV broadcast when he blamed the Dutch Reformed Church. That
Jeezus Juice will do it all the time!
Offline

Albert Pike

  • Posts: 44
  • Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Re: News From Southern Africa

PostSun Jun 02, 2019 10:16 am

And what is to happen is very predictable as in Zimbabwe, it's now becoming an importer of food
to feed its people

Make no mistake, the majority of blacks are not intelligent enough to understand complex processes like farming, and will invariably leave nearly all the fields fallow in a few years because they can’t figure out how to do it, how to have a successful yield, and how to rotate crops. They will just assume the land is broken and do what the always do, discard it and move on.

It’s already occurring. Land transfers from whites to blacks in SA have been happening since apartheid ended. The new twist is that now the government intends to start taking the land without compensating the owners.

“Since the end of apartheid in 1994, when multi-racial elections were held, fifteen million acres of productive farmland have been transferred to black ownership. Much of it is now lying fallow, creating no economic benefit for the nation or its new owners. Last year South Africa became a net importer of food for the first time in its history.” – Dan Mcdougal, Sunday Times, 11 April 2010
Kinsmen die and cattle die,
And so must one die one’s self,
But there is one thing I know which never dies
And that is the fame of a dead man’s deeds.
Offline

Colin

  • Posts: 145
  • Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: News From Southern Africa

PostSun Jun 02, 2019 9:51 pm

Albert Pike wrote:And what is to happen is very predictable as in Zimbabwe, it's now becoming an importer of food
to feed its people

Make no mistake, the majority of blacks are not intelligent enough to understand complex processes like farming, and will invariably leave nearly all the fields fallow in a few years because they can’t figure out how to do it, how to have a successful yield, and how to rotate crops. They will just assume the land is broken and do what the always do, discard it and move on.

It’s already occurring. Land transfers from whites to blacks in SA have been happening since apartheid ended. The new twist is that now the government intends to start taking the land without compensating the owners.

“Since the end of apartheid in 1994, when multi-racial elections were held, fifteen million acres of productive farmland have been transferred to black ownership. Much of it is now lying fallow, creating no economic benefit for the nation or its new owners. Last year South Africa became a net importer of food for the first time in its history.” – Dan Mcdougal, Sunday Times, 11 April 2010



I just saw an ad where they are looking for American blacks that know how to farm and repair farm machinery to go to South Africa. They don't want Whites because they are afraid they will take over.
Offline

Benjamin Bice

  • Posts: 1168
  • Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: News From Southern Africa

PostThu Jun 06, 2019 5:27 pm

New York Times believes white South African farmers ‘Deserved’ to be murdered

https://southafricatoday.net/media/sout ... 88bI_KMh1M
Professor of Anti-White Discrimination and Racial Hypocrisy
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1311
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: News From Southern Africa

PostFri Jun 07, 2019 1:14 am

Benjamin Bice wrote:New York Times believes white South African farmers ‘Deserved’ to be murdered

https://southafricatoday.net/media/sout ... 88bI_KMh1M
Comments are available at that site too.
Offline

Benjamin Bice

  • Posts: 1168
  • Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: News From Southern Africa

PostSat Jun 08, 2019 1:14 am

His Name Is Stefan Smit: White South African Who Spoke Out Against Black-Run Government Taking White-Owned Land Without Compensation Found Murdered

http://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-is-st ... VOFc10xZOY
Image
Professor of Anti-White Discrimination and Racial Hypocrisy
PreviousNext

Return to News Items

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest