Cucking for Christ

RCavallius

Cucking for Christ

Post by RCavallius » Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:34 am

Cucking for Christ
Douglas Mercer
January 27, 2021

Riding on a plane once the Pope was asked about the gays and he notoriously said: "who am I to Judge?" You are you little weasel. You're the fucking Pope.
But instead, he cucks for Christ.

In the 1960s with Vatican 2 the Jews finalized their hold over the Catholic Church. Thus they took absolute control over the pestilence they had unleased into Europe 2000 years before. From then on the Church would totally cuck for Christ. This is why uber-Catholic Mel Gibson (who knows who starts all the wars) broke from the Church, and why he has fistfuls of children.

Recently the Church appointed the first black Cardinal from America. George Floyd, don't you know.

Steve Bannon was right when he said that the Catholic Church has a pecuniary interest in refugees. As whites flee from the church, some as secular atheists bent only on consumer goods and sexual gratification, others as proud White men wanting nothing to do with a Jew Ridden and Jew Rotten institution, the Church will more and more be the Church of the Global South. Soon we'll have a black Pope (and in those days the desolation of the abomination will be where it should not). Ironically a lot of those dark skinned helots that we formerly subjugated took a shine to our shiny Jesus just when we were abandoning him. So the Church needs these dusky hordes here to put assess in the seats and keep their ermine lined with wicked gold.

But there is also an ideological reason why the Church plumps for "down on their luck" refugees. They take their cues from their Jewish Masters who want to exterminate the White race. Heck, the Pope recently said the number one problem in the world is "racism"---but I have my eye on him for that palm.

That's because he cucks for Christ.

In the Christ Story the phrase "no room at the inn" has drastically changed meaning over the past fifty years. For most of its history it was taken to mean only and exactly what it meant: that there was no room at the inn. This was only considered ironic because it was (supposedly) God Himself who was turned away. There was no hint that any sad sack wretched refuse, tired or poor, would be seen in the same light. But now among first class Christ Cucks "no room at the inn" is hurled at the (supposedly) hard hearted if they don't want every disease ridden dark as sin pickaninny to wander into their country ready to commit a spate of crimes and drain our already depleted resources. And so a revolution has occurred. Popes used to lead armies into battle; now they shrug their shoulders and say: who am I to judge? You are you weasel. You're the fucking Pope!

And when it comes to cucking for Christ no one does it better (worse, really) than the odious and oozing specimen who goes by the name of Father James Martin (Jesuit/Catholic/Mewling Traitor). Irony is that Martin grew up in a town called Plymouth Meeting (Pennsylvania) and went to Plymouth-Whitemarsh Hight School. From this colonial and White and august locale however he did a big giant 180 and now never misses a trick when it comes to getting on his knees in front of our racial enemies, or on all fours in front of the sexually deviant and aberrant. This is way beyond Liberation Theology. This is anti-white theology.

Martin once went on a Podcast of a creature named Judy Gold (twitter handle: Jewdy Gold) a sleazy Jewess very active in both LGBT and Jewish communities (something you see a lot of). To celebrate this cesspool of a discussion he shouted out on twitter: "find out about my Jewish roots". Now most people when they find out there's a little Jew hanging out in the family tree will go to great lengths to cover up that shameful fact. But he's proud of it! He brags about it! Like it's a good thing, and not the eternal genetic atrocity and pollution it in fact is. This is sheer perversity dressed up as mixed race celebration.

When Biden "won" Martin harrumphed that Biden's Catholicism meant that something called Christian Liberalism was ascendant. In truth I didn't know that traditional Christianity was still around, what with every mainline Protestant denomination denouncing its past. I assumed all of them had gone the way of the shameful Southern Baptists who have replaced the worship of God with the worship of Negros. Martin also lauded some black illiterate female "poet" who read a "poem" at the illegitimate inaugural, a "poem" which said something or other like:

To compose a country

Committed to all cultures

And conditions of man

I liked it better when American poets were like Ezra Pound calling it The Jew Deal and going behind enemy lines to preach the regeneration of the European peoples through fascism. Those indeed were the days.

It seems that Martin's big kick at the moment is sodomy. Indeed, judging from his obsession with it it would not be unfair to say he has a soft spot for anal sex. You know, 2000 years of consistent theology to the contrary be damned, he knows better than those old benighted White guys.

Commenting on an image put out by some fags where they put the rainbow flag in juxtaposition with am imaged of Madonna And Child he says that the Madonna is weeping for all the fags who are persecuted just like her boy. Yes, sir, whenever you call someone a fag you might as well be nailing Christ to a Cross. If so, so be it, you know?

And then he lauds some sin promoting Cardinals who signed a statement which went out to queers saying: "God created you. God loves you. God is on your side."

And in this way they turn mortal sins into human rights.

That is, they cuck for Christ.

In addition to being majorly for the homos he's also a kneeler when it comes to the blacks. No surprise there.

The thing you need to know about Derek Chauvin is that he got up that morning, put on his uniform, took his life in his hands, went out to protect me and you, followed the letter of the law and all the prescriptions of the Minneapolis Police Handbook; that is, he did his job, did nothing wrong, but because he happened to encounter a hopped up career criminal bent on resistance at all costs he was hung out to dry by the very society he was defending, and for his trouble he was turned into a moral leper, and ended up as an exhibit in a holocaust museum in Florida.

And then Chauvin has a little shit like The Not So Reverend Father James Martin riding his ass. In high moral dudgeon Martin penned his response to the justified killing of Floyd, while remaining conspicuously silent about the transforming of American cities into infernos.

"As a Jesuit priest, I stand in solidarity with the people lost to armed violence this year, including George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery and many others. I stand with those who stood with them in life and with those who now stand with them in death."

The litany of these black people's crimes is legion; no need to repeat them here; just note how instinctively these cowardly and craven Catholics take the side of hardened criminals against decent folk and against society in general. They must bear some animus towards us.

Now they always say John Paul 2 was a bulwark for traditionalism but as quoted by Martin he's just another race traitor:

"Racism is one of the most persistent and destructive evils in the United States." Too bad that bullet didn't put him out of his misery.

Then Martin quotes another of his pernicious kind who goes by the name of Rev. Bryan Massingale (the "Rev" is because he revers negroes ): " Racism is a sickness of the soul."

Actually, what they call racism is a healthy and normal feeling on the part of white people; every other race feels it but they call it justice in their case, when we feel it they lock us up. Not only is racism not a sickness but like anti-semitism it is the health of the state, the morals of the people. As a survival mechanism it is the most necessary weapon in the defense of the realm.

Next he has Mr. Massingale continuing on his road to hell by saying: "White Supremacy is fundamentally the assumption that this country, its political institutions, its cultural heritage, its social policies and its public spaces belong to white people in a way that they do not belong to others. It is the basic assumption that some naturally belong in our public and cultural space and others have to justify being there. Further, it is the suspicion that those ‘others’ are in ‘our’ space only because someone has made special allowances for them.”

If that's White Supremacy sign me up. But it's fair to ask if a White Supremacist Country would make White people second class citizens in the country their ancestors created? Would it concoct an entire legal apparatus that discriminated against them and hobbled them with a myriad of disabilities? Would a White Supremacist Country reduce White majorities from 90 percent downward to 40 percent? Would a White Supremacist County import mentally insufficient and criminal dark skinned savages to take our our jobs and cut our throats? No, America is not a White Supremacist Country, it's a Jew and Black and Brown Supremacist Country, and the way they achieve this is by screaming "White Supremacy."

And finally Martin disgraces himself and all the Saints by saying: "the killing of George Floyd last week, or more precisely, the extrajudicial execution of George Floyd, preserved forever on film, again reveals the culture of white supremacy, a culture exacerbated by our president, encouraged by his dog-whistle appeals to racist ideas and egged on with his reprehensible comment last week--when the looting starts the shooting starts."

More precisely when the looting started Trump did precisely doodly-squat. Other than praise Negro jungle music as deeply American and lambaste Biden for having voted for the 1994 Crime Bill. As for "extrajudicial execution" I wonder what the women who was pregnant when Floyd stuck a gun in her stomach would think of that. Unless she's one of those who make every excuse for their tormentor she must just call it sweet justice. As it most definitely was.

Martin then compares the anger people felt at seeing the video of Floyd's just killing to the anger that Jesus felt when he sent the moneychangers packing.

"Jesus saw something holy being defamed, as we do when we see a police officer’s knee being pressed upon a defenseless man, and when it is continued to press down on him even when he says 'I can’t breathe'"

Jesus cracking the whip on a bunch of greedy and grubby Jews is hardly the same as a police officer doing his job and Fentanyl addict getting what was coming to him. And the only thing holy being defamed is the White race to which Martin most unfortunately belongs.

He can't breathe? Good. After what he had done why should he be sucking air?

In past times a reprehensible white race criminal like Father Martin would have been sent out of the Church, excommunicated, branded a heretic. But of course we aren't in times past. The Catholic Church and all Protestant sects have gone over to the dark side, literally and figuratively.

That is, they cuck for Christ.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Re: Cucking for Christ

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:10 pm

The Catholics and Protestants have "just gone over to the dark side" by siding with non-Whites, criminals and other degenerates?? Actually, they've been at this a long time. Especially the Catholics (I was raised as one, mind you but gave that hokey business up decades ago) after learning they would take the best minds from the White communities they afflicted, turn them into priests and nuns, and demand lifetime celibacy from them! Only the weaker, stupid, lazy-minded, and useless were left to breed. Dysgenics were practiced among Whites of Europe for centuries. When the priests and nuns heeded the call of nature and made a child, these children were then murdered and buried quietly before anyone found out.

They've been practicing the "dark side" for a long time.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:23 pm

What is a "cuck" or "cucking"? I've looked online but it is not clear.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:51 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:23 pm
The word is a rather truncated form of "cuckoldry," a practice where a man (a cuckold) permits his wife to fornicate with other men and ruins his honor. The term is applied in a broader sense to a people who give up their sovereignty to others, sometimes willingly and usually without a fight. These people often disappear from life forever. White men that allow their women to whore around with non-Whites and do nothing about it fit this description to a 'T.'
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:41 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:51 am
FolkishFreya wrote:
The word is a rather truncated form of "cuckoldry," a practice where a man (a cuckold) permits his wife to fornicate with other men and ruins his honor. The term is applied in a broader sense to a people who give up their sovereignty to others, sometimes willingly and usually without a fight. These people often disappear from life forever. White men that allow their women to whore around with non-Whites and do nothing about it fit this description to a 'T.'
Thank you for the explanation Jim, I was lost in translation for a bit there.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:02 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
It's another too-cutesy-by-half word, probably from the too-cute-by-half alt-right crowd. I won't be using it, like "woke." But if Douglas Mercer writes "Cucking for Christ" and "'Woke'" Jesus" I grin and bear it. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:45 am

The Cuck In Question

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:46 am

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:49 am

"When I was a Jesuit scholastic, I worked with East African refugees who started small businesses in Nairobi, Kenya. Many of them were artists. My friend Mark Lutaaya, a Ugandan refugee, painted this traditional image of Our Lady of Africa."--James Martin

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:51 am