Greetings from Nebraska

User avatar
Annika
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:01 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Greetings from Nebraska

Post by Annika » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:58 pm

Hello everyone... Heil Euch allen,

Thanks for having me as part of your group. I find myself here today by way of what C.G. Jung considers "synchronicity." I had created a ProtonMail account last year and used it to register here on Dec. 7th, 2020, but I must have forgotten about it and then exactly one year later on Dec. 7th, 2021 I simultaneously was looking to register here and I found my old acceptance email in my ProtonMail account! So here I am. :)

I am a 44 year-old single woman and I have been a longtime fan of the NA and also a huge fan of Dr. William Pierce! I wish he were still with us today! This last year I have become a fan of Thomas Dalton's articles and his wonderful translations of Mein Kampf and Alfred Rosenberg's The Myth of the Twentieth Century.

As for my personal life, I have a Bachelor's Degree in the German Language and I have been meaning for the last several years to take the C1 language proficiency exam, but needless to say, the last 2 years on this prison-planet ZOG have been unbearably difficult and has thrown more than one wrench onto our paths. In 2017, I was fortunate to travel to Vienna, Austria where I spent 6 wonderful weeks there! It was my plan to relocate there and perhaps go for my Masters degree in Art-History at the Universität Wien, but then the pandemic nightmare arrived. I had saved over $20,000 towards my move when the JWO came crashing upon us all like a ton of bricks. Now it seems that I am stuck here, alone and nowhere to go. I lost all of my old friends years ago, in 2015, when American politics became the major forefront in everyone's lives. Like clockwork, so many of my friends began to show support for liberal/cultural-Marxism and I was disgusted at how many of them began posting support for BLM and LGBTQ degeneracy! I let go of almost everyone I knew. Since then I have been a solitary hermit with a social-life existing completely online. I admit that I am personally in a very tough spot in my life. I had moved in with my mother back in 2016 to save money to move to Vienna and just as I was about to book my next trip there to search for a job and a place to live is when the J-Virus (Covid) hit. I have been still stuck here. I was laid off from my low-wage job here back in August and I did take one further job after that, but the Covid-Dystopia in the office was unbearable and I quit. Living with my mother is not only difficult for the normal reasons of being a middle-aged adult living with my mother, but my entire family, most of all my mother, are all liberal-leftists! I must police my speech around her everyday and the only conversations that I can have with her are on the mundane subjects of food and the weather. Somehow I survived living here through 4 years of "Trump derangement syndrome" and now the Covidiot phase. Everyday I feel as though I am a secret prisoner living behind enemy lines and I long for the days when I can once again be around like-minded people that I can share drinks with and not have to worry about "political correctness!" I admit that it has been hard not to constantly feel "black-pilled," but I try to stay strong.

My personal interests include National Socialism and the Germanic Weltanschauung, German history (the true history, not the jewish false narratives), Philosophy, Art History, Mythology, Germanic-Völkisch Paganism, the Armanen-Runes and Esoteric-Hitlerism. I am a woman who is passionate about life and I try to stay as a light in the darkness.

Thank you again for admitting me to this group forum and I wish everyone a happy Julfest!

Heil und Segen!
Annika

User avatar
Grimork
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Greetings from Nebraska

Post by Grimork » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:11 pm

Welcome Anni good to have you here! I know what you mean when you have to walk on eggshells with liberal relatives. Glad you are here with us, looking forward to getting to know you better. I would love to read Dalton's Mein Kampf and I will one day when I can afford.

User avatar
Thomas Cole
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:08 pm

Re: Greetings from Nebraska

Post by Thomas Cole » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:48 pm

Willkommen!

"Esoteric-Hitlerism!" Somebody just got my attention! So hard to find people to talk to about this subject matter.

Gut Dich an Bord zu habe!

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 3091
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Greetings from Nebraska

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:19 pm

Annika wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:58 pm
Hello everyone... Heil Euch allen,

Thanks for having me as part of your group. I find myself here today by way of what C.G. Jung considers "synchronicity." I had created a ProtonMail account last year and used it to register here on Dec. 7th, 2020, but I must have forgotten about it and then exactly one year later on Dec. 7th, 2021 I simultaneously was looking to register here and I found my old acceptance email in my ProtonMail account! So here I am. :)

I am a 44 year-old single woman and I have been a longtime fan of the NA and also a huge fan of Dr. William Pierce! I wish he were still with us today! This last year I have become a fan of Thomas Dalton's articles and his wonderful translations of Mein Kampf and Alfred Rosenberg's The Myth of the Twentieth Century.

As for my personal life, I have a Bachelor's Degree in the German Language and I have been meaning for the last several years to take the C1 language proficiency exam, but needless to say, the last 2 years on this prison-planet ZOG have been unbearably difficult and has thrown more than one wrench onto our paths. In 2017, I was fortunate to travel to Vienna, Austria where I spent 6 wonderful weeks there! It was my plan to relocate there and perhaps go for my Masters degree in Art-History at the Universität Wien, but then the pandemic nightmare arrived. I had saved over $20,000 towards my move when the JWO came crashing upon us all like a ton of bricks. Now it seems that I am stuck here, alone and nowhere to go. I lost all of my old friends years ago, in 2015, when American politics became the major forefront in everyone's lives. Like clockwork, so many of my friends began to show support for liberal/cultural-Marxism and I was disgusted at how many of them began posting support for BLM and LGBTQ degeneracy! I let go of almost everyone I knew. Since then I have been a solitary hermit with a social-life existing completely online. I admit that I am personally in a very tough spot in my life. I had moved in with my mother back in 2016 to save money to move to Vienna and just as I was about to book my next trip there to search for a job and a place to live is when the J-Virus (Covid) hit. I have been still stuck here. I was laid off from my low-wage job here back in August and I did take one further job after that, but the Covid-Dystopia in the office was unbearable and I quit. Living with my mother is not only difficult for the normal reasons of being a middle-aged adult living with my mother, but my entire family, most of all my mother, are all liberal-leftists! I must police my speech around her everyday and the only conversations that I can have with her are on the mundane subjects of food and the weather. Somehow I survived living here through 4 years of "Trump derangement syndrome" and now the Covidiot phase. Everyday I feel as though I am a secret prisoner living behind enemy lines and I long for the days when I can once again be around like-minded people that I can share drinks with and not have to worry about "political correctness!" I admit that it has been hard not to constantly feel "black-pilled," but I try to stay strong.

My personal interests include National Socialism and the Germanic Weltanschauung, German history (the true history, not the jewish false narratives), Philosophy, Art History, Mythology, Germanic-Völkisch Paganism, the Armanen-Runes and Esoteric-Hitlerism. I am a woman who is passionate about life and I try to stay as a light in the darkness.

Thank you again for admitting me to this group forum and I wish everyone a happy Julfest!

Heil und Segen!
Annika
What a nice introduction, Annika. Many of our people these days face the same sort of alienation you have described and don't know where to turn.

I like that you cut loose those who go along to get along with the anti-White agenda. Consider giving up social media like you gave up your former "friends."

You should enjoy being among like-minded folks here at WB -- our own social media that we, not (((they))) control,. Hopefully you will also join our Alliance.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2421
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Greetings from Nebraska

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:32 pm

Welcome, Annika. We're pleased to have educated, educable, and White-in-spirit folks with a positive view of our National Socialist past. As a new forum member, review the forum's rules. I assure you they're brief and to the point.

With that said, I hope you can draw strength by learning about and participating in our community. We too have drawn inspiration from the National Socialist worldview which has brought Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism. We also have the National Vanguard website ( www.nationalvanguard.org ), an online magazine for you to visit in order to help all sincere and serious Whites understand who we are and what we're about.

On a personal note, hello from neighboring Iowa!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
Annika
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:01 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: Greetings from Nebraska

Post by Annika » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:56 pm

Heil Dir Jim!

Thanks for the reply and for accepting me to the forum. I am an avid reader of the articles on the NV website, thank you so much and nice to meet a neighbor from Iowa!

User avatar
Annika
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:01 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: Greetings from Nebraska

Post by Annika » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:02 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome from everyone, nice to meet you all!

To William: The only social media that I have today is Telegram. I deleted all 5 of my old FB accounts several years ago when I got sick of my accounts constantly getting (((banned))) all the time! I had a Vk for a while, but I also got rid of that and MeWe was alright, but very slow activity there and also owned by jews. I am not sure how long Telegram will last.

User avatar
Annika
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:01 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: Greetings from Nebraska

Post by Annika » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:10 pm

Thomas Cole wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:48 pm
Willkommen!

"Esoteric-Hitlerism!" Somebody just got my attention! So hard to find people to talk to about this subject matter.

Gut Dich an Bord zu habe!
Dankeschön Thomas! Heil Dir!

Nice to meet a fellow Esoteric Hitlerist here! I own several of Miguel Serrano's books in English and German.

User avatar
Annika
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:01 pm
Location: Midwest USA

Re: Greetings from Nebraska

Post by Annika » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:13 pm

Grimork wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:11 pm
Welcome Anni good to have you here! I know what you mean when you have to walk on eggshells with liberal relatives. Glad you are here with us, looking forward to getting to know you better. I would love to read Dalton's Mein Kampf and I will one day when I can afford.
Heil Dir Grimork!

I have the Dalton translations on PDFs if you would like them to read until you can purchase. Let me know and I can figure a way to get them to you.

:-)

User avatar
Grimork
Posts: 508
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Greetings from Nebraska

Post by Grimork » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:07 pm

Annika wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:13 pm
Heil Dir Grimork!

I have the Dalton translations on PDFs if you would like them to read until you can purchase. Let me know and I can figure a way to get them to you.

:-)
Thank you very much, I can wait though. :) I have a full reading list as well and not enough time. One day! I also like to buy things from the bookstore when I can because the profits go to a very good cause. :mrgreen:

Post Reply