borzoi of TRS erases my post about Cosmotheism

Robert Scott
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:48 am

borzoi of TRS erases my post about Cosmotheism

Post by Robert Scott » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:38 pm

There is a forum run by the guys of National Justice Party at therightstuff.biz called BANG (Be A Nice Guy).

I made a post about Cosmotheism, and I'd copy and paste what I wrote there, but the entire thread has since been deleted. It was basically a response to a lot of the misconceptions and negativity I'd seen about us on BANG specifically, and my post was received pretty well by a lot of people there. But then borzoi came into the conversation after a day or so to ask, in a borderline accusatory fashion, "What are your weekly rituals, how many meet in person for them, are children being raised this way, and do they have rites of passage?"

For context, borzoi is the most active moderator of the forum, and he co-hosts one of the TRS podcasts called The Third Rail. He was also one of the people who had said untrue and negative things about us in the past there, such as strongly implying Cosmotheism is "just esoteric philosophy and nothing else", and that it's destined to fail merely because we don't rely on spooky revelation or perform an abundance of rituals.

Anyway, I told him of course we're raising our children this way, and then I quoted the entire post made by Chairman Williams on the subject of rituals and rites, which I felt was a more complete answer to that question than I could give in a few words.

That post is here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4039&hilit=rituals

His response: "I'm going to assume that means there are no weekly rituals then. It was a yes or no question. I didn't ask for excuses, I asked a question any sociologist who studies religion would ask."

I responded and told him we do have a weekly broadcast (which I didn't mention previously only because I didn't think that was what he meant by "rituals"), and also pointed out that "What are your weekly rituals?" is not a yes or no question.

He said, "That's literally all you had to say. It absolutely was a yes or no question. Instead you want to sit here making excuses and copy-paste whining about Christianity." That last bit was in reference to the Chairman's post, referring to Christianity in an honest way as the worship of the Jew's vengeful tribal god. I'm not remembering all of this word for word, but this is pretty close to what he said.

I responded by telling him that I didn't come to be interrogated, we don't need him to excuse us of anything, and to chill with the insults or stop talking to me. I checked back this morning, and now the whole thread is gone.

I don't know where the other guys at TRS stand on Cosmotheism, but borzoi clearly has a problem and decided to handle it by throwing a fit and then deleting the entire conversation. It's a pretty lame move, especially considering that my posts were otherwise well-received and had a lot of likes with few dislikes, compared to his replies which had received the opposite response.

Anyway, I just thought I'd document his hostile behavior here where it won't be deleted, since he destroyed the evidence over there.
It's me, Riley.

User avatar
Grimork
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: borzoi of TRS erases my post about Cosmotheism

Post by Grimork » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:00 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Riley. It always amazes me how there's a very vocal minority of WN that are completely hostile to us. Whether that is NA, some of the individual members, our religion, our enforcement of copyright, etc. You can't win with them, they're illogically anti-NA and it doesn't matter how you debunk them. It's all emotional. But it's best to keep record and avoid these individuals, like you did here by letting us know.

Robert Scott
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:48 am

Re: borzoi of TRS erases my post about Cosmotheism

Post by Robert Scott » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:42 pm

Grimork wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:00 pm
Thanks for the heads up, Riley. It always amazes me how there's a very vocal minority of WN that are completely hostile to us. Whether that is NA, some of the individual members, our religion, our enforcement of copyright, etc. You can't win with them, they're illogically anti-NA and it doesn't matter how you debunk them. It's all emotional. But it's best to keep record and avoid these individuals, like you did here by letting us know.
Agreed. It makes absolutely no sense to me. I get having questions or being skeptical, but the over-the-top hostility is something else.

And this is a forum called Be A Nice Guy, yet I go there with good intentions and immediately get attacked by a rabid borzoi. But I guess that was my mistake. The forum is not called Be A Nice Doggie.

Image
It's me, Riley.

User avatar
White Man 1
Posts: 694
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
Location: Knoxville
Contact:

Re: borzoi of TRS erases my post about Cosmotheism

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:54 pm

They aren't the first to be hostile to us, and won't be the last. It's useful to use their sites as public outreach, but I wouldn't get too hung up on arguing with them. Bottom line is, the ones who agree with us will end up with us, and the rest will go their own way.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2339
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: borzoi of TRS erases my post about Cosmotheism

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:45 am

Well done, Riley. You've drawn out "borzoi" into showing how nice he isn't.

I'll second what White Man 1 said.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Creedofiron
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:08 am

Re: borzoi of TRS erases my post about Cosmotheism

Post by Creedofiron » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:20 am

Isn't there a racial question over the party leadership?

Robert Scott
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:48 am

Re: borzoi of TRS erases my post about Cosmotheism

Post by Robert Scott » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:06 pm

Creedofiron wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:20 am
Isn't there a racial question over the party leadership?
Edit: Indeed it appears that Mike is part Jewish. Not sure how much, but it's certainly enough. I had asked a few guys I knew about it back 1 year ago and they were all certain it wasn't true, and considering both how outspokenly anti-Jew Mike himself is, and how I'd not been able to find evidence of this claim that he's Jewish myself, I figured that it was a rumor started after the whole Jewish wife thing. Guess I should have done a little more digging.

Anyway, these are his own words, so there's absolutely no denying it:

But in terms of who's gonna be part of this movement, I would say yeah like it's gotta be White people and really Jews should be excluded and if you've gotta let in a mixed Jewish person, then really they have to have done something to earn that, you know, and I think that, in my case, I did.
***
I've used the word Jewed in that kinda context basically my whole life and even amongst other Jews I use the word Jew that way.
***
[Speaking of mixed White Jews who "renounced their heritage" still being banned from the forum]
I hadn't heard about that... There's an absolute purist stance in which they're simply not allowed, in which case I have to go.

Found here: https://affirmativeright.blogspot.com/2 ... -mike.html



Original reply:
Are you referring to the specific question of whether Mike Peinovich is Jewish? As far as I can tell, that much was just a rumor that started after Mike was doxed and it was found out that his wife at the time was Jewish.

The explanation given that he was not "Jew woke" when he married the Jew. Afterwards he and his friends learned about the Jews, and once the reality of the marriage situation dawned on him and the other guys, they made their podcasts but didn't say or do anything about this, until their hand was forced by the doxers. Once he was doxed they divorced, and I believe his own family disowned him.

At least, that's what I remember their statement being, though it has been a while since I listened to it: https://therightstuff.biz/2017/01/17/th ... -tomorrow/

They may have addressed it a little more in depth in the next show too. Either way, it doesn't necessarily reflect well on Mike and the others that he stayed married to a Jew until he was doxed and had no choice, but it is believable that Mike was just taking the path of least resistance and staying married because they'd already been married for years. It seems they never had children, which is good.
It's me, Riley.

Robert Scott
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:48 am

Re: borzoi of TRS erases my post about Cosmotheism

Post by Robert Scott » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:28 pm

Grimork wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:08 pm
Creedofiron wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:20 am
Isn't there a racial question over the party leadership?
I heard Mike Peinovich's wife is a Jewess. Therefore he would be invalid for NA membership.
I just posted a minute before you so you must've not seen, but it's actually his ex-wife that is Jewish, although they didn't divorce until he was doxed, which is certainly questionable on its own. However, I don't personally know the guy and he seems decent from a distance, so I don't want to judge him too harshly on what could very well have been just an unlucky decision made before he knew much about racial reality.

I'm more focused on the fact that he promotes the idea of a political solution when there is none. The National Justice Party's platform is basically watered-down National Socialism advertised as though it could actually be implemented in modern America.
It's me, Riley.

User avatar
Grimork
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: borzoi of TRS erases my post about Cosmotheism

Post by Grimork » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:40 pm

Riley Cox wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:28 pm
Grimork wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:08 pm
Creedofiron wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:20 am
Isn't there a racial question over the party leadership?
I heard Mike Peinovich's wife is a Jewess. Therefore he would be invalid for NA membership.
I just posted a minute before you so you must've not seen, but it's actually his ex-wife that is Jewish, although they didn't divorce until he was doxed, which is certainly questionable on its own.
Thanks Riley, I'll delete my post. But yeah, no I don't care whether he was racially awake or not. Do you think if a White woman married a Black and then became race aware she should be accept for membership? I don't. You either are interested in protecting your genes or you are not. Race aware or not, there should still be some natural revulsion.

"but it is believable that Mike was just taking the path of least resistance and staying married because they'd already been married for years."
This is not the type of person we need to affect change in the survival of our race. IMHO.

Robert Scott
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:48 am

Re: borzoi of TRS erases my post about Cosmotheism

Post by Robert Scott » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:05 pm

Grimork wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:40 pm
Riley Cox wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:28 pm
Grimork wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:08 pm
Creedofiron wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:20 am
Isn't there a racial question over the party leadership?
I heard Mike Peinovich's wife is a Jewess. Therefore he would be invalid for NA membership.
I just posted a minute before you so you must've not seen, but it's actually his ex-wife that is Jewish, although they didn't divorce until he was doxed, which is certainly questionable on its own.
Thanks Riley, I'll delete my post. But yeah, no I don't care whether he was racially awake or not. Do you think if a White woman married a Black and then became race aware she should be accept for membership? I don't. You either are interested in protecting your genes or you are not. Race aware or not, there should still be some natural revulsion.

"but it is believable that Mike was just taking the path of least resistance and staying married because they'd already been married for years."
This is not the type of person we need to affect change in the survival of our race. IMHO.
I wasn't making any comment on his fitness to join the Alliance, or to be any sort of representative or change-maker for our race. I was simply clarifying the details of the situation regarding his doxing, his Jewish ex-wife etc. I am only taking the most charitable interpretation of events with the information I have available. We may not want him among our ranks (and I doubt he'll ever want to join us anyway), but there's no sense in spreading false rumors about the guy.
It's me, Riley.

Post Reply