Colorado's Jew Governor Marries His Boyfriend

Post by Will Williams » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:42 pm

Where are you Jew queers' masks?
---

Gov. Jared Polis and his <cough!> first
gentleman marry Jewish ceremony

By: Blayke Roznowski
Sep 15, 2021

Governor Polis (right) with new husband. Does that make the governor his wife? :lol:

BOULDER, Colo. — Gov. Jared Polis and longtime partner Marlon Reis got married in a small, outdoor ceremony with friends and family Wednesday.

Rabbi Tirzah Firestone officiated the traditional Jewish ceremony...
According to a press release, every guest who attended was required to test negative for COVID-19.
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/l ... h-ceremony
---

That's right, Ms. Roznowski, make your news story about masks rather than about two Jew queers marrying each other. :roll:

Thomas Cole

Re: Colorado's Jew Governor Marries His Boyfriend

Post by Thomas Cole » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:57 pm

Great news! They won't reproduce!

Will Williams

Re: Colorado's Jew Governor Marries His Boyfriend

Post by Will Williams » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:28 am

Speaking of queers, who knew Lesley Gore (born Goldstein) was a Jew, much less a lesbian?
---

Lesbian Jewess Lesley Goldstein

Who Was Lesley Gore?
Lesley Gore's first and most popular hit, 1963's "It's My Party," remains her calling card today. Her voice became the quintessential sound for youthful longing, and she recorded several other hits throughout the 1960s, including "Look of Love," "Maybe I Know" and "You Don't Own Me." Gore was later nominated for an Academy Award for "Out Here on My Own" for the film Fame. Gore died of lung cancer on February 16, 2015.

Early Life and First Hit Song
Singer-songwriter Lesley Gore was born Lesley Sue Goldstein on May 2, 1946, in Brooklyn, New York. Gore grew up in nearby Tenafly, New Jersey. She was only 16 years old when she was discovered by legendary music producer, Quincy Jones. Though several versions of the story of their auspicious meeting exist — one source said that they met at a party, while another claims that Jones saw Gore singing in a hotel — Gore herself remembers that it happened through a string of lucky connections.

As Gore recalled, "The short story and the truth is that I was taking vocal lessons here in New York ... One day, instead of my lesson, the piano player and I went into a studio ... and we put down some demos ... Those demos got to Quincy Jones through an agent ... He listened to them, he called me, and we started to record."

Gore could not have begun her music career with a better team behind her. Her first single, 1963's "It's My Party (And I'll Cry If I Want To)," was arranged by famed Brill Building songwriter Ellie Greenwich and produced by Quincy Jones. The song resonated with millions of teenage girls across America, becoming an overnight success... https://www.biography.com/musician/lesley-gore

Ellie Greenwich

Quincy Jones with mudshark wife

Yes, who knew in 1963 that it was Jews, homosexuals and Negroes like these that were creating the silly "pop" songs that were resonating with White American teen girls back?

With what we know now, none of these characters are eligible for National Alliance membership. They've got their world; we've got ours, and never again shall the two worlds meet.