Fundamental ideas
Will Williams

Re: Devi on christianity

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:30 am

fluxmaster wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:24 am
Wolf Stoner wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:41 am
The main problem with European Christianity is that this alien ideology is closely intertwined with European culture in all its aspects. The main task is to separate those two components.
I actually dealt with that issue briefly in my novel The Power of Art, Fashion, and Culture:
The European Union had expelled the Catholic Church from Europe when it had elected its first Black pope. Many of the cardinals who had voted against the Black pope decided it was time to abandon Christianity and found a new Pagan Catholic religion. They replaced the Christian gods Yahweh and Jesus with the pantheon of Pagan gods, while keeping most of the doctrines the same. The communion bread now represented the body of Jove, and the wine, the blood of Mars. Various schisms then arose, with one group calling themselves Pagan Protestants using grape juice instead of wine to represent the blood of Mars. . . .

The title used by the head of the new Pagan Catholic church was the ancient title Pontifex Maximus, while the title Pope was reserved for the head of the Christian Catholic church, which was now headquartered in Brasilia. One of the problems that the new Pontifex Maximus had to deal with was how much Catholic doctrine to keep and how much to discard. He appointed a committee to study the corpus of Catholic law and determine which doctrines were based primarily on the Bible and which were based primarily on Aristotle. As it turned out, more than two-thirds were based primarily or entirely on Aristotle, and those were kept. The rest were discarded.
The EU is globalist.

Ben Klassen, founder of the anti-Christian religion Creativity, and who had an appreciation for the pre-Christian Roman religion, gave himself the title Pontifex Maximus nearly 40 years ago as the head of his Church Of The Creator (COTC). I liked his analogy, paraphrasing:

Why pick through a barrel of rotton apples (Christianity) when coming up with a suitable new belief system for European man, when Nature provides orchards of bountiful fresh ripe fruit to pick from?

The quasi-racial Pagan Catholic Church is still based on rotton Jewish fruit, and -- bottom line -- still worships the Jew's imaginary tribal god.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

fluxmaster

Re: Devi on christianity

Post by fluxmaster » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:09 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:30 am
The EU is globalist.
That's true. The novel I was quoting was the sixth in a series of ten novels. In the series of novel, all the non-Whites have been expelled from Europe, and the European Union has become a pro-White organization. So "European Union" was referring to the European Union in the novels, not the current European Union.
Will Williams wrote:
Ben Klassen, founder of the anti-Christian religion Creativity, and who had an appreciation for the pre-Christian Roman religion, gave himself the title Pontifex Maximus nearly 40 years ago as the head of his Church Of The Creator (COTC).
That's great! I wasn't aware of that.
Will Williams wrote:
I liked his analogy, paraphrasing:
Why pick through a barrel of rotton apples (Christianity) when coming up with a suitable new belief system for European man, when Nature provides orchards of bountiful fresh ripe fruit to pick from?
I was responding to this post:
Wolf Stoner wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:41 am
The main problem with European Christianity is that this alien ideology is closely intertwined with European culture in all its aspects. The main task is to separate those two components. The mainstream people can’t understand intricacies of such problems; for them anything that has some Christian trappings is considered as being generically Christian. For example, Bach’s music is considered to be deeply Christian, but in reality it isn’t. It is the pure expression of White Arian spirit wrapped into Christian trappings; because it wasn’t possible to operate otherwise in 17th century.
The post gives examples from art, but there are also elements Catholic doctrine that are more illustrative of European thinking than of Christian thinking. The novel was simply illustrating one way that Christians can be weened away from Jesus without having to reject everything that came out of the Middle Ages as being Christian and evil. Some good doctrines did come out of the church, they are part of our heritage, and we shouldn't have to throw out the good in order to reject Christianity. That doesn't mean that a new religion historically unconnected to Christianity shouldn't be practiced, but only that we should accept the good aspects of Catholic doctrine that derive from Aristotle rather than the bible as part of our heritage.
Will Williams wrote:
The quasi-racial Pagan Catholic Church is still based on rotton Jewish fruit, and -- bottom line -- still worships the Jew's imaginary tribal god.
The Pagan Catholic Church in my novels does not worship the Jewish god; it worships the twelve ancient Pagan gods. It simply keeps the trappings of the Catholic Church, such as holy communion, but reinterprets them in a Pagan setting, to make people feel more comfortable with it. They're just novels to give people to think about.