Heil from Texas

User avatar
Grimork
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Heil from Texas

Post by Grimork » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am

AryanHamster88 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:58 pm
The boar is a symbol of battle and also of Yuletide, which is, of course what Christians call Christmas. The odd thing is, even after the Saxons had Christianity visited upon them, they still held the boar as a sacred symbol, leading to the symbolic festival of the Boar's Head, which Christians (at least those here of White stock) usually celebrate roughly in mid-January, about the time of the Epiphany of the Magi.
Everything fun and good about "Christmas" comes from Yuletide. If you take the Yuletide elements from Christmas what do you have? I don't think it's too odd, the ancient European Christians held Christianity very loosely and kept a lot of their older traditions, which was against what the bible teaches:
Jeremiah 10:2-4
2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
The people took the parts of Christianity they liked, added their own mix to it, and disregarded the parts they didn't. Also I believe a lot of the laymen didn't have access to the bible at all in older times, but it was usually the clergy who interpreted it to them.
Because of that, the Great One is my father figure. He certainly did love his people, but that does not imply that he hated others. All he wanted was the best future for his people (not just Germans and Austrians, but the Aryan Race as a whole, from the US to the ethnic Russians and Ukrainians living under the heel of the Bolsheviks) and he wished that other races would do the same for themselves.
I agree, it's hard to imagine a time when America was largely white and faggotry wasn't running amok due in large part to feminism, but it did exist. Sadly, not in the images we see on TV, even from the time, though. Jews have always been in control of broadcasting. It was part of Marx's plans for how to subvert the West, you know. It's all in his Manifesto.
Splendid that we're the same age! I could definitely use friends in my age group as I'm rather disillusioned by other millennials. In fact, I hate our generation because it so caters to what the Eternal Wnemy has always wanted and it does so willingly.
So few places have been untouched by the Jew. Iceland was at one point diversity-free, but then not long ago became infected with it's first rabbi.
I agree with that, I don't think he was very hateful at all. Stern and protective at times, but that's as it should be. Millennials are a mixed bag. I feel like there are 2 sets of Millennials, the ones at our age and a few years older and the younger millennials, the younger are very hard to be around in my opinion. I think Gen Z may be even worse. A Rabbi in Iceland? Eh, I guess it doesn't hurt them to spread the tendrils wherever they can.
Oh wow, I had knew they were something, though I thought it was perhaps distant relations, no where near as close as fifth cousins. Guess some apples do fall far from the tree after all. Teddy wasn't a Jew, but FDR certainly was and I would venture to say it must have been by conversation, not ethnicity. Certainly Eleanor herself was not a Jew. Perhaps FDR didn't start out his presidency that way either, so he must have been compelled to convert somewhere during his tenure.
FDR could've been a Jew as a you say, there's many branches in between 5th cousins. I don't even know any of mine. I think the farthest I personally know are 3rd cousins? I have a young blonde-haired blue-eyed second cousin that mated with a Dominican and has a very unfortunate looking mestizo/negro looking baby. Our genes seem to be completely swallowed every time. I can't imagine having a child that doesn't resemble me in the slightest. It disgusts me, but it wouldn't do any good to tell her so.
I myself would love to settle down with a decent woman, but I've had no luck thus far and have ceased looking and trying as of last year. Usually, I end up getting used and if not that, they like me until they hear my politics, if my religion doesn't deter them at first (I'm speaking of Christian women in particular in regards to faith). I was at the point where I never wanted to own another phone as long as I lived as I absolutely dreaded receiving a text. But yes, I would like to settle down, though if I found the right woman, I don't think I'd even recognize her. These days if a woman tries to so much as flirt with me, I run the other way or do every possible to repel her. I don't want to go through the same rubbish all over again.
Thank you. Don't give up. I have a girl friend she's a several months younger than me, but works extremely hard is paying her own house and even she is having a really hard time finding a serious partner. She's bright, a very nice girl and pretty, but it's hard out there in the dating world. Too many losers that waste your time, and too many people who don't even want to have a future as a family. I never would give up hope though, we can't. White people don't have that luxury, we must press on. I understand taking a break and not actively looking, everyone gets tired for awhile.
Even though racial awareness is a turn off to many it is still ideal to find that rare racially aware partner therefore worth potentially turning away the wrong type. AT LEAST a girl who's disgusted by race-mixing is a minimum, she must have a healthy bit of racial survival at least. Other advanced parts of the struggle can be learned to appreciate later.
Well, as far as that goes you have to be receptive friend it may be the right girl coming your way. Just make sure you vet her carefully as best you can and if she seems correct, give it a shot. You'll get better at recognizing the wrong types along the way, trust me I've been there done that. PS. I'm gonna delete some of your post because that's very private stuff and I don't want you to feel embarrassed although I appreciate you being so open with me. I am also a very open person and I have to watch how much I divulge. Feel free to talk to me about it in PM though if you want to get it off your chest, I just don't want EVERYONE in the open board to see it.
Absolutely. Though these days, it seems almost all branches are corrupt in one way or another. When I had a Zogbook, I mean Facebook, a while back, I had joined the Odinic Rite of Argentina, because the Alsherjargothi there appeared to be a decent fellow. In fact, I thought he was a father figure too. But, long story short, he was not what he appeared and betrayed the Hearth.
I'm sorry to hear that. That unfortunately is one of the problems with "people-led" religions. Cosmotheism stands on it's own.
Did you know that Shinto Japan was the first to acknowledge the legitimacy of the Odinic Rite as a religion by the Aryan Race, for the Aryan Race?

I did not. Do you believe the Japanese committed all the atrocities and experiments on the Chinese, or do you think that was more false propaganda?
I'm afraid I myself need to look deeper into Cosmotheism before forming a precise view of it. From what I understand so far, it appears to be something which can at least work in congruency with Wotanism.
There are three parts of the teaching of Cosmotheism: The Path, On Living Things, On Society
This is one of my favorite speeches by Pierce about Cosmotheism: https://video.natall.com/dr-william-pie ... he-future/
That's really awesome that you've been to the Mothman Museum! I've always wanted to go to it and the festival but have never had the opportunity.
Indeed, Indrid Cold is a peculiar mystery. It's definitely nerve-rattling to think that he may be a creature from another world. A Mothman Black IPA? I enjoy IPAs, especially the smell, though I don't drink very much. That sounds wonderful! Don Knotts was born there in Charleston, I believe. Definitely know him as Barney Fife. I first saw him in one of the Scooby Doo Movies as a little kid and he sort of creeped me out back then, not gonna lie.
The Museum is tiny, but it has some one of a kind Mothman type souvenirs, it also has a lot of memorabilia from the Richard Gere movie. I don't drink at all these days, but I used to like it anyways. I don't find any harm with beer in moderation. I'm breastfeeding though, so it's a no-go. My aunt who I visit up there is about 40 mins or so from Charleston, I pass it all the time going to her house. Hahaha, Don Knotts could be certainly considered creepy looking, I think it's his droopy face.
Sorry to hear about your mom running off. Families rarely seem to stay together these days for one reason or another. From what I witnessed in university taking pointless classes studying them (please don't ask why), they are supposed to be a matriarchal culture, but yes, they have nothing to be proud of. They're mongrels that even Amerindians despise. It's definitely because my mom is a White woman. Perhaps they hate White women because their own females look like trolls or orcs? And when they get old, they look like Danny Devito.
You're quite welcome! I'll stick around for sure and I'll consider applying for membership with the NA. It would be lovely to find a niche to fit in and be surrounded by true and proper Nationalist men and women.
It's ok, she was unfaithful like your dad and she never was a very good mother anyways. We don't talk anymore these days. Both sets of my grandparents have been married for life so far. That's good news. I also have aunts and uncles that have managed to stay together! There's hope. I'm assuming you were just trying to get through an elective lol. Yes, they get so unfortunate looking when they're older, it's sad. Don't let him be mean to your mama. She sounds priceless. I would probably throw his ass out of her house at least until he can behave himself, no matter how mad that makes my sister.

AryanHamster88
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:36 pm

Re: Heil from Texas

Post by AryanHamster88 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:17 pm

Grimork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am
Everything fun and good about "Christmas" comes from Yuletide. If you take the Yuletide elements from Christmas what do you have? I don't think it's too odd, the ancient European Christians held Christianity very loosely and kept a lot of their older traditions, which was against what the bible teaches:
Grimork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am
The people took the parts of Christianity they liked, added their own mix to it, and disregarded the parts they didn't. Also I believe a lot of the laymen didn't have access to the bible at all in older times, but it was usually the clergy who interpreted it to them.
Everything fun about almost every major holiday, but Christmas, Easter and (as much as they try to distance themselves from it) Halloween is invariably attributed in some form or another to Heathenry. Yule, Ostara, and Samhain are their original names. ostara is the celebration of the arrival of Spring and is the name of a Celtic Goddess of fertility, if I'm not mistaken. I know bunnies and baby chicks are associated with her for that particular reason.
Truth be told, the way Christians subverted Heathenry was through usurpation of our holidays and festivals, but they couldn't successfully do so without co-opting some indigenous rituals and customs because if they simply marched in and said "you're forbidden from your ancient customs, now you're to do things this way", they'd have been laughed out of every village if not outright killed. They had to assimilate our customs and mash them into a copy of their own creation, which is a complete perversion, in order for the memory of the ancient ways to be lost to time. Over the centuries that followed, our people lost touch with their roots and simply thought their ancestral customs were Christian when in reality, they're not. Unfortunately, if you try explaining that to a Christian Identitarian, they'll screech about how wrong you are until they get an aneurysm. They just can't face the truth. Did you know that the only way Charlemagne could successfully convert the Saxons was through kidnapping Saxon children and torturing them to force their parents to convert? Even as they were tormented, even until death, all of the children bid their parents to not convert and remain true to the Gods. For the most part, Christian missionaries had to portray Jesus Christ as a war god in order for the Saxons to completely accept him because they wouldn't otherwise. They saw Christianity as a pacifist religion coming from a foreign landscape, preaching ideas completely contrary to their own. It was only through lies, manipulation, and corruption that Christianity ever succeeded in dominating Mother Europe.
Grimork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am
I agree with that, I don't think he was very hateful at all. Stern and protective at times, but that's as it should be. Millennials are a mixed bag. I feel like there are 2 sets of Millennials, the ones at our age and a few years older and the younger millennials, the younger are very hard to be around in my opinion. I think Gen Z may be even worse. A Rabbi in Iceland? Eh, I guess it doesn't hurt them to spread the tendrils wherever they can.
He certainly was not. In fact, he was far from it. But honestly, everyone has a little bit of hate, for to love something, you have to hate anything that is a threat to it. I think Kai Murros said something about that. He said that "only fools prattle on endlessly about love" and he's right. I'd definitely recommend looking for his speeches. If they're not on JooTube, they may be on Bitchute, if they haven't been removed already as Bitchute is rapidly becoming another JooTube.

Millennials puzzle me. I truly do not understand my own generation, from their fascination with a talking pickle to the music. Most people our age are into black garbage like rap and what not. If you ask them about decent music, they have no idea what you're talking about. Me? I'm into some genres of metal, particularly power metal, DSBM and NSBM (I was more into them when I was a teenager), martial industrial like Triarii and Arditi, RAC like Kill Baby Kill and Lion's Pride, Industrial Techno like KMFDM (not as bad as you'd think) and Hansel Und Gretel, but also new age folk like Enya and Celtic Woman...and I'm also into Baroque and Classical music. I'm all over the place, I suppose, but most people our age tend to lean towards non-white "music". Being that I played piano since I was 10, dabbled in cello at 21, and played the bagpipes as a wee lad of 5 (also tried guitar but it was not for me. Cello wasn't for me either. I'm not skilled at string instruments), I guess you could say I'm sort of a music snob.
As odd as it sounds, there's hope for Gen Z (in fact, some call them Generation Zyklon). I've spoken to some of them in person and back when I had a Zogbook and Commiegram. I'd frequently attract Reds/SJWs/degenerates and a few Jews that would find my statements in comments and try to start arguments. I normally don't even participate in online shouting matches and just leave since they're pointless, but I witnessed numerous times kids as young as 13 telling me that they wished more adults thought as I do or saying that they wanted to learn about National Socialism but didn't know where to look because of all the Commie propaganda out there. There's hope for them. It's faint, but it's there. But for the most part, yes, quite a few of them are insufferable. Yes, Iceland got it's first rabbi not long ago, brought over it's brood too. Not long after it's arrival did it began kvetching about how Iceland needed to become diverse in order to progress. The only country they don't have their tendrils in, as far as I'm aware, is Japan. I could be wrong. These days, old customs are getting turned on their ears there with more faggots coming out, becoming less scared of guys like Otoyo Toriyama, and feminists are beginning to emerge demanding "equality". It's not long before they fall too. The evidence of the Jew is there.
Grimork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am
FDR could've been a Jew as a you say, there's many branches in between 5th cousins. I don't even know any of mine. I think the farthest I personally know are 3rd cousins? I have a young blonde-haired blue-eyed second cousin that mated with a Dominican and has a very unfortunate looking mestizo/negro looking baby. Our genes seem to be completely swallowed every time. I can't imagine having a child that doesn't resemble me in the slightest. It disgusts me, but it wouldn't do any good to tell her so.
I don't really know any fifth cousins myself. My mom has some who were in Germany during the Reich though. According to what I was told, she had four in two different branches of the SS, Wiking and Totenkopf respectively and another in the Luftwaffe. Not sure if any others, but it's possible. She had some who were in the RAF too, so not all were good guys. Not sure about my dad.
Sorry to hear about your cousin throwing her genes away like that. It's disturbing to say the least. My older brother (I'm the youngest in my family, if I didn't say that already) did us all dirty and married a mestizas piece of filth. He has three trolls with her, one of whom looks and acts like he'd fit right in with Antifa cretins. His wife is also highly disrespectful to my mom.
Grimork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am
Thank you. Don't give up. I have a girl friend she's a several months younger than me, but works extremely hard is paying her own house and even she is having a really hard time finding a serious partner. She's bright, a very nice girl and pretty, but it's hard out there in the dating world. Too many losers that waste your time, and too many people who don't even want to have a future as a family. I never would give up hope though, we can't. White people don't have that luxury, we must press on. I understand taking a break and not actively looking, everyone gets tired for awhile.
Even though racial awareness is a turn off to many it is still ideal to find that rare racially aware partner therefore worth potentially turning away the wrong type. AT LEAST a girl who's disgusted by race-mixing is a minimum, she must have a healthy bit of racial survival at least. Other advanced parts of the struggle can be learned to appreciate later.
Well, as far as that goes you have to be receptive friend it may be the right girl coming your way. Just make sure you vet her carefully as best you can and if she seems correct, give it a shot. You'll get better at recognizing the wrong types along the way, trust me I've been there done that. PS. I'm gonna delete some of your post because that's very private stuff and I don't want you to feel embarrassed although I appreciate you being so open with me. I am also a very open person and I have to watch how much I divulge. Feel free to talk to me about it in PM though if you want to get it off your chest, I just don't want EVERYONE in the open board to see it.
Oh I appreciate that. I'm not usually very open, but I'm actually feeling comfortable here and may forget that I'm on a board, not a PM.
Yes, it's pretty difficult to find someone these days and if you do happen to find someone honest and sincere, you're pretty darn fortunate. I feel rather pessimistic there, due to feeling so jaded. It's not impossible, but I'm not holding my breath. I know we must secure the 14 Words and I would love nothing more than to do that, but as of late, I don't see it happe for me. Perhaps there's another path I'm meant to go down.
Grimork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am
I'm sorry to hear that. That unfortunately is one of the problems with "people-led" religions. Cosmotheism stands on it's own.
True. It sometimes felt like a Christian Church with all of the way things were conducted. Organised religion is for the birds...well, birds don't behave in that manner, but you get my point.
Grimork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am
I did not. Do you believe the Japanese committed all the atrocities and experiments on the Chinese, or do you think that was more false propaganda?
I think it's all false propaganda because the Chinese were Reds at this point. Sun Yat-Sen and his Nationalist government had been usurped by Mao Zedong. The only "infamous" Japanese camp I've ever heard about is Unit 731 and it honestly sounds like a load of propaganda to me. Put it this way: from my time on Zogbook, I met a Filipino National Socialist who was of mostly Japanese blood. Whereas we say 14/88, he used to say 44/88, though I don't remember the significance of 44 to them. Anyway, he told me once that the Japanese are demonised in Southeast Asia every bit as the Germans are here and Europe. The irony is that also in Southeast Asia, there are restaurants and cafes that display National Socialist paraphernalia and the Great One is respected there. This same guy had once showed me pictures of action figures of Heroes of the Reich that he found once while on holiday in Indonesia. Can you imagine the unholy kvetching the Jews would unleash if such action figures were sold here? Personally, I'd love nothing more than to have had those action figures as a kid. Heck, I'd like to have them even now as an adult!
Grimork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am
There are three parts of the teaching of Cosmotheism: The Path, On Living Things, On Society
This is one of my favorite speeches by Pierce about Cosmotheism: https://video.natall.com/dr-william-pie ... he-future/
Definitely appreciate this link, thanks so much.
Grimork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am
The Museum is tiny, but it has some one of a kind Mothman type souvenirs, it also has a lot of memorabilia from the Richard Gere movie. I don't drink at all these days, but I used to like it anyways. I don't find any harm with beer in moderation. I'm breastfeeding though, so it's a no-go. My aunt who I visit up there is about 40 mins or so from Charleston, I pass it all the time going to her house. Hahaha, Don Knotts could be certainly considered creepy looking, I think it's his droopy face.
I actually enjoyed the Richard Gere movie. It's my favorite thriller/horror (suppose it qualifies as a horror movie) next to Nosferatu (I wish there was one about a Jew called NOSEferatu).
Definitely want to avoid drinking while breastfeeding! Yes, I don't drink much either as I'm a bit of a loner these days. I used to drink often with normie friends, though before certain events compelled me to burn bridges. My mom doesn't drink at all and my neighbors whom I get on with reasonably well stopped drinking for health reasons and they're all WAY older so...no one to drink with. But yes, everything in moderation, as my grandfather used to say (or so I'm told. He died a month before I was born).
It's really weird about Don Knotts. The first time I saw him I was about maybe 6 and it was on an episode of "The New Scooby Doo Movies" (new because they came out in the 70s) called "Guess Who's Knott Coming To Dinner" where he dressed up as a ghost with no face. I didn't scare easily as a child, but that one creeped me out, along with the episode called "The Creepy Heap From The Deep".
Grimork wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:46 am
It's ok, she was unfaithful like your dad and she never was a very good mother anyways. We don't talk anymore these days. Both sets of my grandparents have been married for life so far. That's good news. I also have aunts and uncles that have managed to stay together! There's hope. I'm assuming you were just trying to get through an elective lol. Yes, they get so unfortunate looking when they're older, it's sad. Don't let him be mean to your mama. She sounds priceless. I would probably throw his ass out of her house at least until he can behave himself, no matter how mad that makes my sister.
Sadly all of my grandparents were gone by the time I was born. My mom has an adoptive Belorussian mother but we haven't seen her in years. I've had surrogate grandparents but even they're all gone or are really up there in years to where we've lost touch. Glad to hear that you've had the fortune of knowing all four of yours and their marriages are healthy. I have aunt's and uncles, but really only get on with one uncle who sees things from my perspective, although he's a Christian. Aside from him, not many others understand me or want to understand me.
Well, not so much an elective. My advisor was trying hard to "convert" me to Marxism. She put me into a women's studies class AND a Mexican women's studies class. She lied to me and told me I needed an ethnicity course as well as a gender class. I didn't see why since my major was archaeology, but I did it as much as I hated it, so as not to let my parents down because they wanted me to pursue the dream I had since I was 4. Long story short, the women's class was taught by an effeminate loser and the Mexican class was taught by one of the most obnoxious female mestizos I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. I almost didn't graduate because of her because she failed me.

To graduate, I did an independent study where the professor was determined to humiliate me by making me write a paper bemoaning the slaughter of Jews in the First Crusade. He provided the primary sources I was to use, but rather than write what he wanted, I went my own way and, using the very sources he provided, proved that the Jews DESERVED to be slaughtered by BOTH Crusaders and Muslims alike. It was 32 pages, 34 with the bib. I passed with an A. I don't think he even really read it, or if he did, he found my points indisputable. Or maybe he was just sick of me and wanted me out of there lol. Either way, I never wanted to set foot in another "edjewcational institution" as long as l lived.

I'd throw this guy out, but my mom doesn't want me to get involved because she knows that it stresses me out. At the same time, I don't want her to deal with the stress either. She doesn't need it. What I've done is ask the neighbors I trust to keep an eye out to see if he shows up and if so to call the police on him for trespassing. We've already drawn the line in the sand with my sister. She pushes the limit, but this time, no matter how mad she gets, we're done. She can remain with him if she wants, but the ties are pretty much severed.

Post Reply