The reason why

Post Reply
A_whytt_mann
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:42 pm
Location: Louisiana/Indiana

The reason why

Post by A_whytt_mann » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:49 pm

Hello,
I'm new to the forum, a member of NatAll sent me here to possibly connect with like minded individuals. Last night I had time to read up on the rules and "pen and quill" of the forum. I began my journey from the stand point of a paleo libertarian. I was the only mostly conservative member of my high schools debate team (also the head of said team). I went to a negro majority school, also an art school. I quickly became the anti thesis to the liberal and nigger super majority, I was infamous, I could make people seethe just by walking in a room. But why? Do (((they))) really hate thier own so much? Is the taboo of talking about race or being proud of who you are so wrong? WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS! we want a future for our people! That's what woke me up, that's what started my journey last year, first being "Saint George Floyed" the hero of the niggers. The riots and burning down of my nation, of my country, I saw for 8 straight months the burning of major cities nobody brought to justice. (((They))) invaded our schools the entertainment the videogames the "you name it". There is no escape for me and I became extremely depressed about it. I saw the bigger picture. The one thing I want most is to have my country back because as it stands America is an African nation. here is why because,American culture is centered around niggers. They have holidays for niggers. They killed hundreds of thousands of white men to free niggers. They listen to nigger music. They elect a nigger as their president. They dress and act like niggers. They draw the entirety of their modern culture from niggers. They post sassy gifs about niggers. They watch sportsball in worship of niggers. Their biggest event of the year involves throwing parties in honor of niggers playing sports. They use nigger slang like "bruh" and "thot". When you say "Martin Luther" they're not thinking of the founder of father of protestantism. They're thinking of the nigger. Their cities are completely overrun with niggers. They worship their zogbot police force disproportionately filled with niggers and their global police force of soldiers filled with niggers. Their men sit around watching nigger ball while their women sit around watching nigger talk shows. They worship niggers like Muhammad Ali and Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson and Jackie Robinson while attacking the whites who actually built their country before niggers took over. Their movies are filled with niggers and their music charts are topped by niggers. They send niggers to the olympics and celebrate when the niggers win because those niggers are true red blooded american niggers. They watch nigger porn to a point where 'BBC' does not make them think of an international media company but about nigger penises instead. They will tell you how much they hate niggers and how the mutt's law meme is a stale joke and they are just pretending to love niggers but the evidence speaks for itself in that America has always been and will be a nation of nigger loving niggers.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2146
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: The reason why

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:04 pm

Having got all that off your chest, do you feel better now? XD
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

A_whytt_mann
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:42 pm
Location: Louisiana/Indiana

Re: The reason why

Post by A_whytt_mann » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:51 pm

Yeah. Apologies for ranting on my introduction, I have been punished enough XD hope all is well

User avatar
C.E. Whiteoak
Posts: 325
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Re: The reason why

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Welcome to the forum, A_whytt_man. Sometimes it’s good for someone to just haul off and tell it like it is.😁

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 2791
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: The reason why

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:35 pm

A_whytt_mann wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:51 pm
Yeah. Apologies for ranting on my introduction, I have been punished enough XD hope all is well
Your initial post was approved, though you broke forum rules that you said you had read by ranting about nigger porn and nigger penises. We got your point about nigger worship in the U.S. without that.

Now that you've gotten all of that off your chest, we believe you have a lot you can contribute to the forum, especially when you write about your experience as captain of your otherwise PC debate team, and your quick transition in the past year from conservative libertarian to a serious race-thinker who cares passionately about the preservation of your race.

Tip: Break up a long post like that first one into three or four paragraph that will make it easier to read.

A_whytt_mann
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:42 pm
Location: Louisiana/Indiana

Re: The reason why

Post by A_whytt_mann » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:15 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:35 pm
A_whytt_mann wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:51 pm
Yeah. Apologies for ranting on my introduction, I have been punished enough XD hope all is well
Your initial post was approved, though you broke forum rules that you said you had read by ranting about nigger porn and nigger penises. We got your point about nigger worship in the U.S. without that.

Now that you've gotten all of that off your chest, we believe you have a lot you can contribute to the forum, especially when you write about your experience as captain of your otherwise PC debate team, and your quick transition in the past year from conservative libertarian to a serious race-thinker who cares passionately about the preservation of your race.

Tip: Break up a long post like that first one into three or four paragraph that will make it easier to read.
Thank you for the constructive criticism. I read the rules and I must have misunderstood. From my understanding I thought illegal explicit discussion was banned and rightfully so. I read that this was for serious discussion and I belived that those points I made, though vulgar where justified. Thank you for pointing that out to me for future posts. I would love to provide my thoughts and input on discussion about my back ground. Truly there is even more about me that people might find intresting to discuss, currently do not want to share due to my current situation

A. Whytt Mann

Bigdaddybadlove
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:29 pm

Re: The reason why

Post by Bigdaddybadlove » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:14 pm

I like it, back in my hayday you would get my last beer on a Sunday night. Now look into who brought the scum to our country, who pushes their supposed "culture" in every aspect of life. We all know the jigs aren't bright enough to do these things for their selves. After that try thinking of a solution, a way to fund a white ethnostate, these things cost tremendous amounts of money and in reality who is in control of that? How can it be manipulated into our favor? These things not only require body's but tremendous determination, vision and planning. Give it some serious thought because time is not on our side.

A_whytt_mann
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:42 pm
Location: Louisiana/Indiana

Re: The reason why

Post by A_whytt_mann » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:32 am

Bigdaddybadlove wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:14 pm
I like it, back in my hayday you would get my last beer on a Sunday night. Now look into who brought the scum to our country, who pushes their supposed "culture" in every aspect of life. We all know the jigs aren't bright enough to do these things for their selves. After that try thinking of a solution, a way to fund a white ethnostate, these things cost tremendous amounts of money and in reality who is in control of that? How can it be manipulated into our favor? These things not only require body's but tremendous determination, vision and planning. Give it some serious thought because time is not on our side.

The happy merchant the jew thats who is to blame. It's just a shame I have to deal with the bad out comes ever single day. The consequences of thier actions.

Post Reply