Christian Identity people are retards

Fundamental ideas
C.E. Whiteoak

Christian Identity people are retards

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:10 pm

They are also nuts. Why else would they claim to be descended from that psychopath Moses and his nasty gang of desert robbers?
http://www.renegadetribune.com/christia ... 5830078125

Grimork

Re: Christian Identity people are retards

Post by Grimork » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:07 pm

C.E. I ask myself that same question everytime I am reading Stormfront. Seriously, even if you could make the case that Whites were the Hebrews in the old testament why would that be a good thing?! The Hebrews were awful people. "God" having to punish them several times. I mean.. 40 years in the desert supposedly? Not to mention the people getting killed many times for making him angry.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:03 pm

At least they let us know where they stand by expressing their beliefs. Why bother them or trouble ourselves with dealing with their spookcraft? It's all we can do to learn, live, and convey Cosmotheism effectively.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

John Yurgel

Post by John Yurgel » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:34 am

Does the kidnapped little girl know that she suffers from Stockholm Syndrome?

These fools can figure out that the Jews are their enemy but can't shake the slave religion that was shoved up their

ancestors a**es a few centuries ago by them.

So I guess purgatory is real after all.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:57 am

I wouldn't go that far, they are racially conscious at some level, which is not something that can ever really be under-appreciated in our current given times. And in reality, their racial consciousness is MORE core to their identity than Christianity as they are trying to distort the tenants of that faith to fit their racial consciousness rather than submit their consciousness to the faith and set it aside.
It is far easier to remove the beliefs of Christianity than to instill racial consciousness in my opinion, and thus more than half the battle is won in regards to these individuals. And even if they are unable to shed their beliefs at this time, let's not forget Dr. Peirce's thoughts in Hunter that they still could prove a useful crowd and tool for the eventual growth of the Alliance

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:44 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:57 am
I wouldn't go that far, they are racially conscious at some level, which is not something that can ever really be under-appreciated in our current given times. And in reality, their racial consciousness is MORE core to their identity than Christianity as they are trying to distort the tenants of that faith to fit their racial consciousness rather than submit their consciousness to the faith and set it aside.
It is far easier to remove the beliefs of Christianity than to instill racial consciousness in my opinion, and thus more than half the battle is won in regards to these individuals. And even if they are unable to shed their beliefs at this time, let's not forget Dr. Peirce's thoughts in Hunter that they still could prove a useful crowd and tool for the eventual growth of the Alliance
Oof. I do not agree, Richard. A lot of our people racially aware or not, will be Christian/CI until they hit their graves, then they will just be dead. People hang on to religion much harder than they do egalitarian brainwashing. Which is harder for you? To explain to your wife you're a racist? Or to tell her you think Jesus is like an imaginary bogeyman and you're not teaching that crap to your kids?

I do agree that Christians are useful, but that doesn't make CI any less retarded. It's a case of intelligent people believing very stupid things. I consider myself in that camp as at one time I was a Christian. WLP I believe would want us to call out idiocracy and harm to our people, while welcoming Christians who want to help.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 pm

I'm not disagreeing that its a wretched foundation for ones self, and it's a nonsensical and illogical doctrine, just more making the point we shouldnt paint all the people as that simply because they believe it. As you said religion is a powerful grip on people, and these people are trying to reconcile years of spiritual brainwashing and an innate sense of racial consciousness. We should be more thinking on how to help them away from such corruption and nonsense towards a stable foundation of truth. The NA is a beacon to all our people. A lighthouse does not belittle the ship for sailing in the fog, but rather guides it through the fog safely into port. The same must be done for those whose minds are clouded and fogged, they must be lead to safety and clarity in truth.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:02 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:42 pm
We should be more thinking on how to help them away from such corruption and nonsense towards a stable foundation of truth. The NA is a beacon to all our people. A lighthouse does not belittle the ship for sailing in the fog, but rather guides it through the fog safely into port. The same must be done for those whose minds are clouded and fogged, they must be lead to safety and clarity in truth.
Well put, Richard. And it's true that not all CI will cling to the bitter end to Christianity as claiming all of them will cling (as well as calling them 'retards') is painting with too broad a brush. We must keep our doors open to all Whites of good character and uncontaminated by alien blood (meaning no non-White spouses or dependents/offspring) no matter what their prior beliefs were though waiting on them does test the patience of many among us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:05 am

Did I say Christians or CI weren't welcome in NA? I believe I said the opposite at the bottom of my post. I don't care if someone's a White Muslim as long as they're willing to fight and help us do what we need to. I still think Islam is false and detrimental, and I will say so.

Maybe you guys have a point about it being harsh to call CIs retarded (if you're implying the whole), but if you watch the video C.E. posted which I think is what he was referring to, it is pretty self evident.