SOME SAY Anti-Vaxx Movement Funded by Jews.

Summaries and links to news items
Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Pro-Vaxx Movement Massively Funded by Jews

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:28 am

Thanks for the food for thought. That "Vaxopedia" site is a gold mine, but in the opposite way than they intend I think.

If "Vaxopedia" is to be believed, then I must also be "in it for the money" because I'm publishing a book on the subject. Guess the only way to get the "Vaxopedia" seal of approval would be for vaccine critics to sit down, shut up, shut down all their businesses, leave the health field to their betters, and maintain total silence. But it's perfectly okay, apparently, for Pfizer, with 88,000 employees and $168 billion in its coffers (and that's just one vaccine company), to say whatever they want.

And I do think we need to be concerned by the exponential rise in the rate of autism. It has gone from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 45 in 50 years. Continue that kind of rise much longer, and we will one day find ourselves at 1 in 3. Long before that rate is reached, though, society will collapse. That's an emergency. One thing's for sure: Such a rise cannot be attributed to genetic change. Genes simply do not and cannot change that fast. So what am I to think of the well-funded institutions that tell me that autism is genetic?

That diseases, both serious and transitory, are far more prevalent in less-developed countries, even ones being showered with vaccines by the likes of billionaire Bill Gates and multimillionaire Paul Offit and their allies, suggests to me that advancements in hygiene and sanitation, not vaccines, led to the virtual disappearance of many of those same diseases in the West. Rates of many of these diseases were already going down before vaccines were introduced.

I used to believe that vaccines were fine, a wonder of science, because that's what the media and the doctors all seemed to be saying. One thing that convinced me that the pro-vaccine establishment was dishonest, though, is that many distinguished physicians and researchers who are critical of vaccines are shut out almost completely from the media (and some have their lives ruined). That's doubtlessly why I did not hear from them in time to save my younger son. He will never be able to read a book or understand a poem, never be able to marry and have children, never be able to have a career or an overarching purpose in life, and never even be able to cross the street without assistance.

Another thing that convinced me was the fact the real history of the first two supposed "success stories" of vaccination -- smallpox and polio -- have been almost totally suppressed. Did you know that polio rates spiked upwards two years after the Salk (who was a Jew) vaccine was introduced? Didn't think so. Did you know that the lower rates after the Sabin (another Jew, by the way) vaccine was pushed on us came in large part from a new, stricter definition of the disease? Did you know that in the 1870s, England, with a 98 per cent. vaccination rate, had one of their worst smallpox outbreaks, in which more than 90 per cent. of the victims had been vaccinated? Didn't think so. (And a very similar thing happened in Germany.) Did you know that George Bernard Shaw was on London's Health Committee a few decades later, and said that he saw vaccination proponents engaging in fraud in order to cover up vaccine failures and deaths? Of course you haven't. I hadn't either.

A friend discovered these facts, and uncovered these censored voices, and pointed them out to me. But you'd never hear about these things -- and a hundred like them -- from the CDC or the "mainstream" media, or the preschool-level propaganda they hand out in doctors' offices. I conclude that if the case for vaccines was really as strong as they pretend it is, they would not have to engage in such whitewashing, censorship, and destruction of dissidents' lives.

I agree that we should all be perfectly willing to change our minds when presented with convincing evidence. That's what I have done in recent years with respect to vaccines.

Will Williams

Re: Pro-Vaxx Movement Massively Funded by Jews

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:50 am

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:28 am
I do think we need to be concerned by the exponential rise in the rate of autism. It has gone from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 45 in 50 years. Continue that kind of rise much longer, and we will one day find ourselves at 1 in 3. Long before that rate is reached, though, society will collapse... [M]y younger son... will never be able to read a book or understand a poem, never be able to marry and have children, never be able to have a career or an overarching purpose in life, and never even be able to cross the street without assistance.
I am so glad you are writing this important book, Kevin. The tragedy with your own boy has put you in the position to become an expert when honest expertise, an honest voice is needed. I've never watched the "Walking Dead" or "Zombie" movies, but your description of your son's disabling autism and the recent rates of increase has me imagining a future nation of docile Zombies as the collapse of society under America's wonderful new Harris/Biden leadership will accelerate.

The sickness in America is finally being properly diagnosed (see the first parts of Dalton's piece, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/12/th ... secession/) and the cure, the radical spiritual cure -- for White America at least -- is our National Alliance. More and more of our people must come to realize this and join with us. The Republican Party is not the answer to our problem

Grimork

Re: Anti-Vaxx Movement Funded by Jews.

Post by Grimork » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:21 am

Yes I think what youre doing is important too, Kevin and people who are wary, or who have negative evidence of vaccines should be heard and not censored.

I am still not seeing what you think caused disease rates to go down in our societies, if, it wasn't vaccines. Although I do understand that the beginnings of vaccines have been rocky and rife with failures, that makes sense with any new procedure you have to iron out the quirks. I think childhood vaccines are in a good place today, although they could be improved, allergy wise. Kids are still being harmed who are allergic to ingredients which is why VAERS and government money is set aside for those purposes.

Regarding autism, have you looked into the connection between increased prenatal exposure to folic acid and rising autism rates?
What happened to your son is a tragedy and I completely understand your feelings on the subject. I don't believe autism is completely genetic, but I'm not convinced that markers for autism don't exist passed genetically kind of like a predisposition such as heart disease or any other ailment. In fact I'd wager MOST causes of autism ARE environmental, we are just disagreeing on the cause.

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Re: Pro-Vaxx Movement Massively Funded by Jews

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:50 am
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:28 am
I do think we need to be concerned by the exponential rise in the rate of autism. It has gone from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 45 in 50 years. Continue that kind of rise much longer, and we will one day find ourselves at 1 in 3. Long before that rate is reached, though, society will collapse... [M]y younger son... will never be able to read a book or understand a poem, never be able to marry and have children, never be able to have a career or an overarching purpose in life, and never even be able to cross the street without assistance.
I am so glad you are writing this important book, Kevin. The tragedy with your own boy has put you in the position to become an expert when honest expertise, an honest voice is needed. I've never watched the "Walking Dead" or "Zombie" movies, but your description of your son's disabling autism and the recent rates of increase has me imagining a future nation of docile Zombies as the collapse of society under America's wonderful new Harris/Biden leadership will accelerate.

[...]

Thank you, Will. My friend wrote the book, I'll just publish it.

I changed the title of the first post in this thread just now. I added the words "SOME SAY" to the beginning of the title. The titles of threads on WB not only appear on several main pages (like the Active Topics page) here, but also appear prominently in the sidebar at National Vanguard. It's just not appropriate for a bald declaration that the vaccine-critical movement is "funded by Jews" to be featured as a headline or sidebar on our flagship publications. Though it's true that a few Jews are critical of vaccines, just as a few Jews are critical of "gun control," the overwhelming force of the Jewish power structure is on the pro-vaccine side. Any headline on our media on this topic should not suggest the opposite. So, trying to be more than fair, I simply added that some say this.

Will Williams

Quid pro quo or outright bribery?

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:24 pm

3rd stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants
the $1,400 for people who get vaccine

by: Austin Kellerman
Jan 22, 2021

WASHINGTON (NEXSTAR) — Now that he’s assumed office, President Joe Biden is expected to get his $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief plan passed as quickly as possible. The measure includes a $1,400 stimulus checks for most Americans.

With Democrats in control of both the presidency and Congress, the overall plan has a good chance of passage. However, one Republican congressman is throwing up a roadblock of sorts.

Rep. Steve Stivers, a Republican from Ohio, suggested checks go to people who’ve received the coronavirus vaccine...

https://fox59.com/news/3rd-stimulus-che ... t-vaccine/