White activism in the news June 2020

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism in the news at Reading PA

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:53 am

https://www.witf.org/2020/06/12/reading ... bt-center/
Reading groups respond after flyers linked to hate group found at LGBT center
"It’s still definitely an act of intimidation and it can escalate to crime.”

Alanna Elder June 12, 2020 | 2:48 PM

(Reading) — June is pride month, and many LGBT advocacy groups are finding ways to celebrate remotely. Many are also supporting efforts to call out systemic racism and white supremacy after the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

Organizations in Reading are talking about how to respond to hate after a recent incident at the LGBT Center of Greater Reading.

Michelle Dech arrived at the LGBT Center office May 29 and found a flyer with some political writing on it and the name of an organization she did not recognize. She Googled the name and quickly discovered it belongs to a white supremacist group. She said the distribution of flyers like these happens on college campuses and at resource centers and even homes.

“We don’t think much of it, this is just junk mail, we throw it in the trash. But it’s really important that we take a minute and take a good look at it,” she said. “And if you have to, do the Google search like I had to and report it.”

She said although posting the flyers is not a crime, “it’s still definitely an act of intimidation and it can escalate to crime.”

The Center and other groups hosted an online workshop about fighting hate in Reading by reporting such incidents to local police departments, Human Relations Commissions in cities where they exist, and the Anti-Defamation League.

The ADL reports that individuals linked to hate groups are increasingly using flyers as a recruitment strategy. The number of flyers discovered and attributed to white supremacist groups nearly doubled in 2019 from the year before. When Dech told members of a network of LGBT centers what happened, some shared they have had the same experience.

Nearly 70 organizations in the Reading area and Democratic U.S. Senator Bob Casey, Jr. spoke out in support of the organization.

“We are resilient in the face of discrimination and oppression,” Dech said. “We’ve been fighting it all our lives. And this by no means is a tactic that will delay our mission in any way now.”

Reading planned to raise the pride flag at city hall on Friday evening and commemorate the shooting at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando that killed 49 people four years ago.

This year’s pride flag raising will be Reading’s second, Dech said. The mayor at the time, Wally Scott, sparked controversy last year when he canceled ​ plans to fly the flag at city hall. He changed his mind a week later.
Queers and other degenerates do love to project intent into the messages of others to whip up hysteria and hate towards sincere Whites.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism in the news June 2020

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:00 am

Activism often involves community outreach, and I'm offering supplies of stickers at very reasonable prices. Doesn't your community's Whites need to be warned about the dangers of contracting HIV from Blacks? Well, here's just one sticker to do the job:
Save the White race, one sticker at a time
Save the White race, one sticker at a time
health_warning02-300x180.jpg (18.73 KiB) Viewed 3791 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism in the news at Waterloo ON

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:29 am

https://globalnews.ca/news/7103065[*]/waterloo-police-racist-flyers-mailboxes/
Police investigating racist flyers delivered to Waterloo mailboxes, homes
By Michelle McQuigge The Canadian Press
Posted June 24, 2020 1:54 pm
Updated June 25, 2020 9:17 am
Residents spooked by spook shown in flier with woman
Residents spooked by spook shown in flier with woman
Waterloo flier.jpg (40.71 KiB) Viewed 3743 times
A criminal investigation got underway on Wednesday after racist flyers openly attacking Black people were anonymously distributed to local homes, according to a southern Ontario police force.

Waterloo Regional Police said the force’s hate crime unit launched the probe hours after first learning of the pamphlets, which they alleged were left in mailboxes and on front steps of homes in both Kitchener and Waterloo.

The flyers, images of which were shared to social media and confirmed by police, show a picture of a Black man and white woman over text that both criticizes interracial relationships and parrots widely debunked claims about the intelligence of Black people. . “We want to reassure the public that this is a priority for our service,” police spokeswoman Cherri Greeno said in a statement.

“Investigators and analysts with our general detectives and hate crime units are investigating to determine the circumstances surrounding this incident, including identifying those responsible for disseminating the flyers.”

Donalee McIntyre, a local resident, social worker and community advocate, said the eugenics extolled in the flyer are a tangible example of the racism Black and other racialized communities face on a regular basis.

“People who are Black and Indigenous, people of colour, experience this every day,” she said. “It’s not a one-off. These are things that people experience.”

The reaction was similar for Laura Mae Lindo, a provincial NDP legislator representing a Kitchener riding and head of the party’s Black caucus. She said waking up to such blatantly racist material is traumatizing for members of racialized communities and is bound to raise fundamental questions of safety.

“It literally makes you worry that you’re surrounded by people who look at you and think that, because of the colour of your skin, you’re lesser,” she said. “Because that’s what the language on that flyer is suggesting.”

Word of the pamphlets sparked a number of social media posts from local residents decrying what they describe as pervasive, overt racism throughout the community.

Mayor Dave Jaworsky rejected that notion, noting city council has condemned anti-Black racism and unanimously affirmed support for the Black Lives Matter movement.

He decried the flyers, saying they have no place in any community.

“The distribution of this racist garbage is disgusting and I strongly condemn the message and the cowards that created it,”

Read more: New crowdfunded studio being set up to support Toronto’s Black photographers, videographers

Jaworsky said in a statement. “I know it does not reflect the values of the majority of residents in our city.”

McIntyre said those who purport to fight racism and show solidarity with those experiencing racism need to fundamentally reconsider how they respond to such incidents, adding those who are being targeted should not bear primary responsibility for resolving the problem.

Greeno urged anyone who received a flyer to contact police so investigators can get a better sense of how widely they were disseminated. She encouraged recipients to handle the paper as little as possible in order to preserve possible forensic evidence.
It's true, fundamental questions of safety for Whites are always present when Blacks are around. For our safety, all non-Whites should be removed to at least 3000 miles away from any White community.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism in the news at Yarmouth MA

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:38 am

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/no ... h/2147852/
Noose Found in Tree, Racist Flyers Taped to Street Signs in Yarmouth
Police denounced the disturbing acts and said they remain under investigation.
By Marc Fortier and Kathryn Sotnik • Published June 23, 2020 • Updated on June 23, 2020 at 11:58 pm

Police in Yarmouth, Massachusetts, are investigating after a noose was found hanging from a tree and racist flyers were taped to street signs and fences around town.

Police said they received a report on June 17 about a noose hanging from a tree at a private association beach off Pump House Road. Two teenagers were seen in the area handling the rope before the noose was found but no one saw anyone put the noose in the tree.

"It's crazy for the Cape to have this going on because Cape Cod, the beaches, it's supposed to be beautiful," one resident said. "It shouldn't be about hate."

Three days later, on the morning of June 20, about 20 flyers promoting a white nationalist group were found taped to street signs, utility poles and fences on Buck Island Road, Higgins Crowell Road south of Route 28 and on Route 28 east and west of Higgins Crowell Road. Twenty flyers in total were found, printed on 8" by 11" paper.

Police Chief Frank Frederickson denounced the disturbing acts and said they remain under investigation.

"I strongly believe that this is not representative of Yarmouth and was likely performed by a few troubled individuals who are hateful," he said.

Deputy Chief Kevin Lennon says a patrol officer took the flyers down, adding that they've been sent to the Massachusetts State Police Fusion Center.

"We've assigned the case to two detectives that are actively going out looking for video at various places to see if we can determine who may have posted them," said Lennon.

Anyone with information on either incident is urged to call Yarmouth police at (508) 775-0445, ext. 0 or email [email protected].
Ooh, the fliers are going to the MSP Fusion Center. This is really serious! With thugs running about looting, burning, and rioting, the government is setting its priorities right where they'll do the least amount of good.
Great video of the flier and the noose just a swayin in the breeze.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:57 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:29 am

The third paragraph in that flier reminds me about the Negro who had a terrible case of rectal cancer that required a transplant of his anus. The operation was successful for a few days, but eventually the new rectum rejected the Negro. :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism in the news at Ellicott City MD

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:38 pm

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/06/ ... olice-say/
Stickers With Racially Offensive Language Posted In Ellicott City, Police Say
June 23, 2020 at 6:20 pm

ELLICOTT CITY, Md. (WJZ) — Police in Howard County are investigating after stickers with racially offensive language were posted in the area of Centennial Lane.

Police say they received the report on Wednesday, June 17. Responding officers searched the area and removed all of the stickers. In total, they found 27.

On Friday, June 19, another resident in the area reported that she had found similar stickers. She had already taken them down by the time police arrived. Officers conducted another search and found one more in the same general area.

The stickers have been submitted as evidence in the ongoing investigation.
27 stickers! 27 messages. 27 pieces of "evidence." As if the riots, looting, arson, assaults, and so on aren't enough for cops to worry about. Aren't the police supposed to get defunded anyway? Who will investigate White sticker placing men and women if there are no cops?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:44 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:57 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:29 am

The third paragraph in that flier reminds me about the Negro who had a terrible case of rectal cancer that required a transplant of his anus. The operation was successful for a few days, but eventually the new rectum rejected the Negro. :lol:
I'm reminded of the joke:
Why do Doberman Pinschers lick their anuses? To get the taste of Congoid out of their mouths.... :mrgreen:

Jokes aside, the National Alliance has plenty of "Health Warning" fliers (and stickers, which I carry for distribution to activists) which also warn Whites of the dangers of miscegenation.
Get active!  Contact me to obtain a supply of stickers for your neighborhood.
Get active! Contact me to obtain a supply of stickers for your neighborhood.
health_warning01-750x450.jpg (88.78 KiB) Viewed 3693 times

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism in the news at North Liberty, IA

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:44 am

https://littlevillagemag.com/white-supr ... uneteenth/
White supremacist banner hung in North Liberty on Juneteenth
Posted on Jun 22, 2020 by Paul Brennan

Early Friday morning, supporters of a white supremacist group hung a banner on an I-380 overpass in North Liberty.

“The sign was in this area along I-380 near Forevergreen Road. Drivers came across it before 6 a.m. Friday morning and police quickly took it down,” KCRG reported.

The banner said “Reclaim America,” and “Patriot Front US.”

Friday was Juneteenth, the annual celebration of the abolition of slavery in the United States, which is likely why the white supremacists chose that day to hang the banner.

Patriot Front is a white supremacist group founded in 2017 by people who broke off from the neo-Nazi group Vanguard America after the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in August of that year.

According to leaked emails, the disagreement that led to the splintering of the two groups was largely over imagery, not ideology. The organizers of Patriot Front felt Vanguard America had done a poor job controlling the imagery of the Unite the Right rally by allowing followers to display swastikas and use explicitly anti-Semitic chants. Patriot Front organizers said that imagery would dampen the public appeal of their core white supremacist ideology.

Patriot Front’s “rebranding was aesthetic, not ideological,” the Southern Poverty Law Center said in its profile of the group. It was “one of a number of hate groups that sought to recast itself as mainstream, patriotic Americans by dressing up their propaganda and rhetoric in Americana,” after the failure of the Unite the Right rally.

The group has been very active nationwide in spreading white supremacist propaganda, according to a report published in February by the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism.

“Texas-based Patriot Front was responsible for 66 percent of all propaganda incidents (67 percent of non-campus and 59 percent of on-campus), far more than any other group,” the center wrote in its analysis of the spread of white supremacist propaganda in 2019.

Like the Southern Poverty Law Center, the center noted that Patriot Front uses Americana imagery “to promote its white supremacist and neo-fascist ideology.”

According to the center, hanging banners in high-visibility locations is a common tactic of the group. Since August 2017, there have been at least 50 incidents involving Patriot Front banners being hung on buildings, overpasses and footbridges.

This appears to be the first banner in Iowa, but in September 2019, Patriot Front stickers were placed on street lamps in downtown Des Moines. According to the Des Moines Register, there were fewer than 10 stickers found in that incident.

There have been multiple incidents of white supremacist propaganda being distributed in eastern Iowa during recent years, most of which involve the National Alliance. The National Alliance is an older, and largely defunct, neo-Nazi group, now headquartered in Tennessee. Its supporters have used free magazines, including Little Village, to add weight to the racist fliers and stickers they throw onto lawns and driveways in the early hours of the morning.

The banner in North Liberty wasn’t the only disturbing incident reported on Juneteenth. A noose was found on the construction site for the Facebook data center in Altoona. In a press release, the Altoona Police Department said it was investigating the incident, which it said “will not be tolerated.” The APD said the noose wasn’t in a place where the public could see it, and it was unclear if there was an intended target for the noose.

But in a Facebook post, Kevin Jones, who is working on the site, said that noose was deliberately placed near the second-floor tool cabinets, “where 2 of the 3 black workers on the project, both of whom I am working with, would easily find it.”

“I live in the South, and you don’t see crap like that on job sites. You just don’t,” Jones, who is from Texas, told the Register. “I was horrified.”
Presstitute Paul Brennan is back at lying about the "largely defunct" National Alliance. Wishing the Alliance dead by writing that it is so doesn't make it reality, but silly college girls of either sex trying to pass as "journalists" do try, don't they? And as for "early hours of the morning" when distributions take place---how would our poison pen-editor know? Once again, he's guessing--or lying. But here's a hint as to the truth: think broad daylight as being merely one time of placement. The National Alliance in Iowa doesn't hide! There have even been times where distributions have taken place right in front of police officers.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism in the news at Beckley WV

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:32 am

https://woay.com/residents-find-white-s ... -in-yards/
Residents find white supremacist flyers in yards
By
Kassie Simmons -
June 26, 2020 5:44 pm

BECKLEY, WV (WOAY) – Just walking down the street, Larew Avenue seems like a quiet, friendly neighborhood, but to white supremacists, it was their next target.

“I had come out to carry some trash to my dumpster and I saw this laying in the grass,” said Mary West, the only black person living in her neighborhood. “After reading it, it offended me so badly. Just about every one we picked up had a different message.”

In the bags are birdseed and a variety of racist messages, blaming persons of color for COVID-19 and saying black people are to blame for various crimes.

“We still have to push on,” said West. “We can’t stop talking about racism because it’s very prevalent. It’s been [here] ever since I was born. It’s been [here] when I was in the military. it’s been [here] when I worked in the coal mine. We have to push on and make it known that now is the time to stop.”

It didn’t take long for West and her daughter to realize they weren’t the only ones to receive the flyer. Several neighbors had the same messages left in their yard.

“I absolutely believe people are out there trying to recruit for that organization,” said Danielle Stewart with the Beckley Human Rights Commission. “If you read through some of the things, what they’re really trying to do is incite violence.

The group also targeted other neighborhoods.

“It also happened in Oak Hill, in Prosperity, all in the same day,” said Stewart. “I was really shocked because it’s been quite a long time since that incident has happened in Beckley.

If you come across the messages, Stewart says you should report it to the police, However, West was told there isn’t much they can do besides charge the person with littering.

“If you’re going to charge me for the first offense $100 for a loud music complaint, $200 for the next one, $500 for the next one, you sure can bring an ordinance to charge these people with something other than littering,” said West.

Another response Stewart suggests is posting a video on social media condemning the flyers.
While it's difficult to tell from who the fliers came from, and the presstitutes are censoring that information, I can say the video clip shows enough to tell that they're not from the National Alliance. Which is too bad. Our activists need to step it up a bit there in WV! It has excited what appears to be a tranny--see video at the link cited above.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism in the news at Richland WA

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:03 am

https://97rockonline.com/racist-flyers- ... -richland/
https://97rockonline.com/racist-flyers- ... -richland/

There's a snappy tune from back in the day by a Canadian band, the Five Man Electrical Band, later covered by Tesla, called, "Signs."

Signs, signs everywhere a sign, blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind, do this, don't do that, long haired freaky people need not apply, you have to have a shirt and tie to get a seat, anyone caught trespassing will be shot on sight, can't you read the signs, etc.?

Well, signs, signs, everywhere signs posted in Richland on utility poles and elsewhere full of hostility that say in part:

"The Left Are Your ENEMIES. We see your little signs, we hear your chants and your support for those who want to see America destroyed, her culture defiled, her history erased and her people killed or replaced. You are TRAITORS. Consider yourself ON WATCH. The War is On. WE SEE YOU. LEAVE NOW. You are NO LONGER WELCOME."

There is currently a $700 reward for the capture of the individual(s) responsible for these fliers being stapled at locations in the city of Richland. So far, the posts have been spotted near Swift Blvd. and Highway 240 and near Cedar Avenue and Hartford Street. Richland Police are now investigating. Those two locations are the only official instances of fliers posted, but a Richland resident let RPD know a total of seven fliers were spotted while out walking. Home security cameras or Ring doorbell systems in the neighborhoods where the fliers were spotted might be good places to start a review while canvassing for clues.

There have been two peaceful Black Lives Matter protest rallies so far along George Washington Way in Richland, calling attention to racial injustice and police brutality.
While the signs posted weren't pro-White in any meaningful way that I could tell, vigilantes are now putting up bounties on activists who post messages "The Left" doesn't agree with. The culture wars are getting uglier by the day.