White activism in the news November 2019

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Martin TN in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:36 pm

https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/ut-mart ... 68508.html

Excerpt:
......Goal 3 of UT Martin’s Strategic Plan provides for “a campus that is open, accessible and welcoming to all.” This literature is not reflective of the core values that we hold so dear on our campus.

In no uncertain terms, UT Martin condemns hate in any form, and I have instructed university personnel to remove the fliers immediately. Hatred directed to anyone at UT Martin is hatred directed at us all, and these actions will not be tolerated.......
Whatever happened to "welcoming to all" with respect to Church of Creativity members?

Rest of article at link above.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Halifax NS in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:19 am

https://globalnews.ca/news/6125134/hali ... t-posters/

Excerpt:
Students and faculty at Mount Saint Vincent University were surprised to find posters reading “It’s okay to be white” posted around campus the day after Halloween.

“It felt gross,” said Jasmine Tang, the Mount Saint Vincent University (MSVU) student union’s racialized student representative.

<snip>

“The nuance of the statement is what makes it so cunning and so dangerous in a lot of ways,” he said.

<snip>

“There’s a bit of you can’t believe it at first, but at the same time, you can believe it because there’s so much hatred out there,” said student Gurneet Dhami.
Only non-Whites spewed these statements.

The rest of the article is at the site cited above.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Giessen Germany in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:26 am

https://www.timesofisrael.com/migration ... dge-rules/

Excerpt:
A banned anti-immigrant election poster produced by the far-right National Democratic Party (NPD) that urged citizens to “Stop the invasion: Migration kills” cannot be considered racist and has a factual basis, a judge in the German city of Giessen has ruled.

The NPD is widely considered a neo-Nazi party.

<snip>

....Germany’s upper house of parliament lost a bid in 2017 to ban the NPD, as the Constitutional Court ruled the xenophobic fringe group was too insignificant to pose a real threat to the democratic order. ...
Good news for Germany. However, once political power in the NPD's or AfD's hands begins to rise beyond being "insignificant," Germany's rulers will stomp hard on them.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Richmond KY in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:36 am

https://www.easternprogress.com/news/ne ... 25d6a.html

Excerpt:
....“They like [to] argue that they’re intellectuals… They’re very common on university campuses,” said Potter......

<snip>

Buskirk said he filed a police report with the EKU police department.

<snip>

the New York Times reported that on Nov. 18, a white supremacist manifesto, which had previously been circulated by the suspect at the center of two mass shootings in New Zealand in March of this year, had been posted on a university forum...
Yes, insinuate the lack of intelligence, call the police as though some sort of crime has been committed, and make more insinuations that these posters are "linked" to violent activity. Oh, and make sure to not to post anything American Identity Movement's spokesmen might have to say. Just another cookie-cutter smear job here, this is definitely not news!

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism Cheyenne WY at in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:41 am

https://oilcity.news/community/2019/11/ ... ehensible/

Excerpt:
....“These are offensive posters which misquote our Constitution,” Gordon wrote. “Wyoming is not a place where bigotry and hatred is tolerated.”.....
How about free speech, governor? Isn't that what you're not tolerating? It's amazing the poor quality character of people that are elected to serve in public offices these days. Do they reflect the character of the people who put these prevaricators in office?

Rest of article at website link above.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Williamsburg VA in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:51 am

http://flathatnews.com/2019/11/18/white ... -response/
Interesting reading
Interesting reading
WM&Mary poster.jpg (93.25 KiB) Viewed 5063 times
Excerpt:
When I found this post, I immediately sent it to WMPD. While 4chan’s anonymity’s hid the poster’s identity, it did prove that the flyers were made by a student, not some outsider like many were claiming. I got no response. I’m not sure if WMPD saw my email, even though I called in advance saying I sent them a tip. Maybe they saw it and deemed it unimportant. Either way, I was not aware of any action on their part.

As Flat Hat Online Editor, I made the tough decision to exclude the 4chan post from our hate speech video.
The poster contains some good writing!

Calling the cops, censoring responses, making sure only the editor's views are known....typical presstitution. She should do well gaining employment by Jews after graduation!

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Medford MA in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:00 am

https://tuftsdaily.com/news/2019/11/19/ ... -2nd-year/

Excerpt:
A sticker bearing the message “It’s okay to be white” appeared on campus, according to a post on the Facebook group Tufts Memes for Quirky Queens.... {"Quirky Queens," do I dare ask??}

<snip>

...This year, similar posters were discovered on other college campuses, including Christopher Newport University, East Tennessee University, Oklahoma City University, Susquehanna University and Western Connecticut State University....
A simple piece of paper containing a rather mild message. Hardly newsworthy in another time and place. But I sense fear in those who write these commentaries and (occasionally news stories), fear of awakened White men and women.