It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:03 pm


Superstition Kept Jews, Africans, Native Americans Backwards

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

N567

  • Posts: 63
  • Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Superstition Kept Jews, Africans, Native Americans Backwards

PostWed Aug 14, 2019 4:19 am

Even in ancient times, the Caucasians and Asians already had vast and powerful empires and were making groundbreaking discoveries, inventions and structures like farms, ranches, agricultural terraces, aquaculture centers, apartment blocks, animal mill, watermill, and windmill factories, blast furnaces, oil refineries, roads, highways, drawbridges, suspension bridges, causeways, ocean going ships, and even artificial islands that were used as commercial and naval relay stations for ships, and all of this is proof of their racial superiority.

The Caucasians and Asians surpassed the Jews, Africans, and Native Americans because they used organized religion to eradicate superstition in their empires, while these 3 inferior races remained backwards and had no archaeological evidence of such inventions, and this was caused by their degenerate superstitions which made them stupid and illogical. Could the extremely superstitious practices of magic, paganism, occultism, shamanism, and animism be caused by the Jews, Africans, and Native Americans inferior genes?

Here are examples of racially inferior, superstitious stupidity, even in modern times:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06/ni ... ich-spell/
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06/mo ... tain-gold/
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2323
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Superstition Kept Jews, Africans, Native Americans Backw

PostWed Aug 14, 2019 9:32 am

https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06/mo ... tain-gold/ :lol:

Whites with Christian beliefs have been, and still are also superstitious, maybe not to the extent that they believe bald Black mens' heads contain gold, but. Christian beliefs are not grounded in reality. Fact! Thus the need for a belief system that is good for them as a unique sub-species. https://nationalvanguard.org/2013/07/co ... he-future/
Offline

N567

  • Posts: 63
  • Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Re: Superstition Kept Jews, Africans, Native Americans Backw

PostWed Aug 14, 2019 10:23 am

Will Williams wrote:https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06/mo ... tain-gold/ :lol:

Whites with Christian beliefs have been, and still are also superstitious, maybe not to the extent that they believe bald Black mens' heads contain gold, but. Christian beliefs are not grounded in reality. Fact! Thus the need for a belief system that is good for them as a unique sub-species. https://nationalvanguard.org/2013/07/co ... he-future/


Yes, the stupidity of the Africans is laughable and I only differentiate religion from superstition because superstition is more irrational but that does not make religion true.
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2323
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Superstition Kept Jews, Africans, Native Americans Backw

PostWed Aug 14, 2019 10:58 am

N567 wrote:
Will Williams wrote:https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06/mo ... tain-gold/ :lol:

Whites with Christian beliefs have been, and still are also superstitious, maybe not to the extent that they believe bald Black mens' heads contain gold, but. Christian beliefs are not grounded in reality. Fact! Thus the need for a belief system that is good for them as a unique sub-species. https://nationalvanguard.org/2013/07/co ... he-future/


Yes, the stupidity of the Africans is laughable and I only differentiate religion from superstition because superstition is more irrational but that does not make religion true.

Yes, Cosmotheism can be considered a religion, but it's a necessary world view for our people -- a uniting philosophy of life, an ideology, if you prefer. We are neither anti-religion nor atheists. Cosmotheists have strong beliefs centered on the primacy of race, though racial loyalty is implicit, even unstated.

There is nothing to keep other races from being Cosmotheists (except perhaps those who believe that bald-headed Negroes have gold in their heads). :lol:
Offline

N567

  • Posts: 63
  • Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Re: Superstition Kept Jews, Africans, Native Americans Backw

PostWed Aug 14, 2019 5:53 pm

Will Williams wrote:Yes, Cosmotheism can be considered a religion, but it's a necessary world view for our people -- a uniting philosophy of life, an ideology, if you prefer. We are neither anti-religion nor atheists. Cosmotheists have strong beliefs centered on the primacy of race, though racial loyalty is implicit, even unstated.

There is nothing to keep other races from being Cosmotheists (except perhaps those who believe that bald-headed Negroes have gold in their heads). :lol:


Yes, the only truth is the biological superiority of Caucasians over other races and men over women. It is the Darwinian struggle for power that has allowed the Caucasians to develop supremely advanced technology to master the forces of the universe and become the most powerful people of all.

Return to Science & Technology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron