Re: Today is Nathan Bedford Forrest Day

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:31 am

There is something I can support 100%!!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:03 am

Lest we forget...

December 21, 2017

(MEMPHIS, Tenn.) — A crew removed a Confederate statue from a Memphis park Wednesday night after the city sold it to a private entity...

The City Council had earlier voted unanimously to sell two parks where Confederate statues were located and crews began working right away to remove a statue of Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest...
---

W.W.W.:
If we were able, I wouldn't mind purchasing that statue of General Forrest and placing it at National Alliance headquarters as an example of one of our race's most honorable fighting men. I'll try to find the time to transcribe some remarkable facts I read the other day about NBF.

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2191&hilit=Nathan+ ... est+horses

Reminder:
This is a note (pages 600-601) in John Allen Wyeth's 1899 definitive biography, That Devil Forrest.
---

In the engagement at Sacramento, Kentucky, in 1861, Forrest was unhorsed in a running hand-to-hand fight. His horse went down after colliding with that of a Union officer with whom he was engaged in personal combat, but it is not known whether the general's horse was killed or wounded. At the first battle of Fort Donaldson he had two horses killed under him, and one of these received seven bullet wounds before it fell. The second horse was wounded, but not seriously enough to compel Forrest to dismount. Later in the action a cannonball passed through the belly of the animal, just behind Forrest's leg, killing the horse instantly, On Tuesday, April 8, 1862, at Monterey, on the retreat from Shilo, his horse was mortally shot in the charge which he led, and in which he was severely wounded in his hip. The animal lived long enough to bear his rider out of this great danger, and then fell to earth from loss of blood. At Munfordville, Kentucky, during the Perryville campaign, Forrest was again unhorsed, he having his shoulder dislocated by the accident. In the second engagement at Dover, in 1863, Forrest had two horses killed from under him. At Thompson's Station, Roderick, one of his famous war horses, was killed; and in the pursuit of Streight, in April and May of that same year, he had three horses shot.
General Forrest, unhorsed again

At Chickamauga, Highlander was killed, and at Rossville, the day after the battle of Chickamauga, his horse was shot through the neck while he was leading the charge with a detachment from Armstrong's brigade. The blood spurted out, and Forrest, realizing that the horse would bleed to death before he could complete the attack unless the hemorrhage was stopped, leaned forward and thrust his finger into the wound, thus controlling the hemorrhage. The animal bore his rider safely through the fight when, his rider dismounting, the hemorrhage recurred and the horse soon expired. At Okolona, Mississippi, the horse he was riding was several times wounded and fell dead. A second horse was killed here, and Forrest continued the fight and pursuit on King Philip, a large dapple-gray animal, as sluggish as a dray horse until he heard firing, and then he was all excitement. King Philip was wounded at Okalona, and several times after that, but survived and was with Forrest at the surrender in 1865. At Fort Pillow two horses were killed under Forrest and a third wounded. At Plantersville his horse was wounded, but not mortally. At Selma, Alabama, another horse was shot.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Heidi Beirich Smears Gen. Forrest, Insults TN Volunteers

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:28 pm

Holiday recognizing early Ku Klux Klan
leader an insult to Tennessee residents

Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee has proclaimed Saturday as Nathan Bedford Forrest Day in his state, honoring a Confederate general who became the first grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, a terrorist organization that targets African Americans.
By Heidi Beirich
Intelligence Project Director
July 12, 2019

Pretending that this state holiday is about preserving Southern history – rather than openly endorsing the false notion of white supremacy – is an insult to Tennesseans.

Confederate symbols are being renamed, replaced and removed all over the country. In Charlottesville, where deadly violence erupted surrounding a protest of Confederate symbols, city leaders recently decided to scrap a holiday honoring Thomas Jefferson – a slaveholder – with a day recognizing the emancipation of enslaved Africans.

It is disappointing that Tennessee chooses to remain mired in the past by continuing to promote racial divisions.

The South is more than its Confederate past, and our political leaders need to begin working toward a shared future where all of American history is recognized and respected.

We cannot have an honest conversation about racial reconciliation in this country if we continue to protect Confederate symbols in public spaces, and if we continue to romanticize those who fueled the so-called “Lost Cause.”
---
https://www.splcenter.org/news/2019/07/ ... -residents

Maybe Ms. Heidi should quit trying to speak for Tennesseans and worry about defending the lawsuit brought against her, Mark Potok, and the SPLC: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/03/ch ... -compound/
Gen. Forrest and TN Gov. Bill Lee
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Heidi Beirich Smears Gen. Forrest, Insults TN Volunteers

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:54 pm

Will Williams wrote:Image

Maybe Ms. Heidi should quit trying to speak for Tennesseans and worry about defending the lawsuit brought against her, Mark Potok, and the SPLC: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/03/ch ... -compound/
I have to admit that with all this anti-White business and defending the thoroughly-discredited SPLC, she's tireless.

As we must be in getting our message out there in every conceivable way we can.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:28 am

I guess it was the summer of 1996 or '97.
My son and I were touring "the South" which meant basically I was checking out "where" to consider retiring to.
I figured at that time in about 10 years I'd be ready to retire - little did I know with downsizing and combining work areas I be seeing the bowels of Paterson more and more often - but ended up going as soon as I had enough time.
Back to my story, (flight of ideas yaknow) so we're just outside Pulaski, Tennessee and stop for the night at a motel.
SOB!
An •Indian behind the counter!
The birthplace of the Ku Klux Klan and a dothead owning the motel I'm staying in.
The next morning, talking a bit with a (good looking) White lady cleaning rooms/changing bedding she mentioned as soon as the •Indian took over the place her wages were cut - basically "take it or leave it" proprosition.
Having seen "how it works" in New Jersey I'd bet a ten dollar bill against a stale doughnut that she ended up replaced by "relatives" in that long "Chain of Immigrants" thanks to the Hart-Celler Act of 1965.

The first Klan was founded in Pulaski, Tennessee.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:49 am

PhuBai68 wrote:I guess it was the summer of 1996 or '97.
My son and I were touring "the South" which meant basically I was checking out "where" to consider retiring to.
I figured at that time in about 10 years I'd be ready to retire - little did I know with downsizing and combining work areas I be seeing the bowels of Paterson more and more often - but ended up going as soon as I had enough time.
Back to my story, (flight of ideas yaknow) so we're just outside Pulaski, Tennessee and stop for the night at a motel.
SOB!
An •Indian behind the counter!
The birthplace of the Ku Klux Klan and a dothead owning the motel I'm staying in.
The next morning, talking a bit with a (good looking) White lady cleaning rooms/changing bedding she mentioned as soon as the •Indian took over the place her wages were cut - basically "take it or leave it" proprosition.
Having seen "how it works" in New Jersey I'd bet a ten dollar bill against a stale doughnut that she ended up replaced by "relatives" in that long "Chain of Immigrants" thanks to the Hart-Celler Act of 1965.

The first Klan was founded in Pulaski, Tennessee.
Motels/hotels often have a corner near their entrances where a brochure display case is set to allow the local businesses and area attractions to place their propaganda.

As I recall, the National Alliance has tri-fold leaflets for distribution that would fit well into those display cases.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.