High School Principal Refused To Call Holocaust a 'Fact'

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

High School Principal Refused To Call Holocaust a 'Fact'

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:43 pm

What?! Fla. High School Principal Refused To Call Holocaust a 'Fact'

(O. P.'s Note: The author of this article is an idiot. Most of what we hear about the so-called "Holocaust" is indeed a Big Jewish Hoax. I have, nonetheless, posted this article here because it shows how punishment from our Jewish establishment in America is swift and severe for anyone who questions or gainsays their "Holocaust" propaganda in even the slightest way.)

Update (7/9/2019, 12:04 pm): According to the School District of Palm Beach County, Principal William Latson is being "reassigned" to a "district position."

"Despite these efforts [described in the original story below], his leadership has become a major distraction for the school community. It is, therefore, in the best interest of students and the larger school community to reassign Mr. Latson to a District position," the school district said in a statement. "The Regional Office will immediately follow the District's process in the selection of a principal for Spanish River High School."

Original Story: It seems that part of the problem in today’s education system is that people in positions of power too often either project their own beliefs into the curriculum of their respective school or they kowtow to certain outraged parents that don’t know the first thing about the substance of their complaints.

A principal at a Boca Raton, Fla. high school is apologizing after responding to an email from a mother of one of his students by saying that “not everyone believes the Holocaust happened.”

"Not everyone believes the Holocaust happened,” Latson wrote, according to a report by The Palm Beach Post. “And you have your thoughts, but we are a public school and not all of our parents have the same beliefs."

What?! How is that a thought an educator felt was good enough to say to a parent?

Spanish River High School Principal William Latson made that comment, among others, in an email response to a mother, who wishes to remain anonymous, that wanted to make sure that Holocaust education is “a priority.” The email interaction reportedly occurred in April of 2018. The emails in question are just coming to light in a report by the Palm Beach Post.

“I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event because I am not in a position to do so as a school district employee,” Latson wrote in an email to the mother.

Latson also continued his response by saying that he has “the role to be politically neutral but support all groups in the school.”

I’m sorry, but what do politics have to do with teaching students about the Holocaust? The correct answer, children, is nothing.

If a principal, the de facto head of a school, feels restricted to teach students about the Holocaust by the school district he works for, then the questions about the “validity” of the Holocaust should be directed at the people who run the school district.

To his credit, Latson apologized in a statement to The Post.

“I regret that the verbiage that I used when responding to an email message from a parent, one year ago, did not accurately reflect my professional and personal commitment to educating all students about the atrocities of the Holocaust,” Latson stated. “It is critical that, as a society, we hold dear the memory of the victims and hold fast to our commitment to counter anti-Semitism.”

Latson not only apologized, but he toured the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington D.C. voluntarily.

It appears as though Latson kowtowed to certain parents who, for some reason outside the realm of reality, actually don’t believe the Holocaust happened.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/what-fla-hig ... bkXYO1nRX4

Jim Mathias

Re: High School Principal Refused To Call Holocaust a 'Fact'

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:39 pm

It appears as though Latson kowtowed to certain parents who, for some reason outside the realm of reality, actually don’t believe the Holocaust happened.
It appears as though Latson kowtowed to the Jews, for some reason outside the realm of reality, in the end. He's already been "reassigned" and I wonder if the Jews in his area will want more than just this pound of flesh.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:48 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
It appears as though Latson kowtowed to the Jews, for some reason outside the realm of reality, in the end. He's already been "reassigned" and I wonder if the Jews in his area will want more than just this pound of flesh.
Yes, Mr. Latson capitulated to save his career in education. He's a Negro, BTW. It's good that he and Muslim Congresswoman Omar and Louis Farrakhan & Co., etc., are speaking out about the big Jew lie known as the Holocaust©. That's more than most Whites will do. The more who expose Jewish lies, the better, no matter from which quarter they come.

We cannot defeat the Jewish power structure at this time, but we can educate our people and other Gentiles about Jewish Power, and do. Cosmotheist Books carries both volumes of the Nation Of Islam's expose, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, here:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... -of-islam/

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:11 am

Better coverage of what went on with poor William Latson once set upon by the Jewish mob for stating an uncomfortable truth (published 8 JULY, 2019): https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/07/fl ... -are-told/
---

Florida: Jews Demand That Everyone
Believe Exactly as They Are Told

William Latson

Black High school principal in Jewish-dominated area forced to apologize for simply stating the unremarkable fact that not everyone rigidly believes the Jewish power structure’s “Holocaust” tale exactly as they tell it.

FLORIDA high school principal William Latson, a Black, reportedly told the mother of a Jewish student, “Not everyone believes the Holocaust happened” while discussing the school’s history curriculum. This was enough to send the student’s Jewish mother into a state of rage and caused her to demand even more strict ideological conformity than Jews have already enforced on American schools — literally to the point of forbidding the mere mention of the fact that other viewpoints exist.

According to 2018 emails obtained by The Palm Beach Post, Principal Latson of Spanish River High School in Boca Raton, Fla. said that “Holocaust education” is “to be introduced but not forced upon individuals, as we all have the same right but not all the same beliefs.”

Principal Latson was answering the ultra-demanding Jewish mother’s question about how that portion of WWII history was “prioritized” — the school already holds annual “Holocaust assemblies” and “focused one-day lessons” for 10th graders. “We advertise it to the 10th grade parents as [there] are some who don’t want their children to participate and we have to allow them the ability to decline,” Latson stated in the email.

The Jewish mother, who did not want the newspaper to publish her name (a directive that was, of course, instantly obeyed — racially-conscious White Americans engaging in public controversy are never accorded such privilege), reportedly told Latson, “The Holocaust is a factual, historical event. It is not a right or a belief.”

However, the principal insisted, “Not everyone believes the Holocaust happened and you have your thoughts but we are a public school and not all of our parents have the same beliefs so they will react differently, my thoughts or beliefs have nothing to do with this because I am a public servant. I have the role to be politically neutral but support all groups in the school…”

He added, “I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event because I am not in a position to do so as a school district employee.” Mr. Latson says his philosophy remains the same for slavery.

The Jewish mother (and another parent she recruited) met with Latson and administrators, challenging them on supposed lessons that her child claimed “weren’t being taught,” reported The Palm Beach Post. “I came out of there feeling so much worse,” the Jewish mother told the paper. “How do you pick and choose history?” (Of course, no Gentile can do that — not a teacher, not a principal — only Jews can do that.)

The Jewish mother demanded that, in the future, all students read the totally-discredited memoir Night by the late “Holocaust” huckster and millionaire Elie Wiesel, and further demanded that there be mandatory “Holocaust assemblies” for all grade levels, not just 10th grade. The school agreed to make the Wiesel book required reading but delayed its decision on the mandatory assemblies for every grade (what anti-Semitism!).

Principal Latson, under intense fire from the world’s richest and most powerful ethnic group — a group that can make or break reputations because of its control of the media — was forced to abjectly apologize for his acknowledgement that other points of view exist: “I regret that the verbiage that I used when responding to an email message from a parent, one year ago, did not accurately reflect my professional and personal commitment to educating all students about the atrocities of the Holocaust,” Latson told The Palm Beach Post on Friday. “It is critical that, as a society, we hold dear the memory of the victims and hold fast to our commitment to counter anti-Semitism.”

Deputy Schools Superintendent Keith Oswald said that “Holocaust” indoctrination assemblies for all grades (so each student will be so indoctrinated four times) are now slated for the 2019-2020 school year. He says that Latson was not immediately disciplined for his comments (more anti-Semitism!).

Last summer, Principal Latson reportedly took a four-day (!) trip to Washington, D.C. to tour the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum for “a poignant lesson and reminder of one of the most horrific events in human history.”

“It was a hastily, poorly written email that he apologized for,” Oswald told The Palm Beach Post. “That’s some of the challenge that we face when we email back and forth instead of picking up the phone.”

Karen Brill, the only Jewish school board member, told The Palm Beach Post, “The Holocaust is a historical fact, and I am appalled that anyone in our district believes that its teaching may be opted out of.”

She added, “It is compulsory to believe what we say. And it is forbidden to believe anything else. That goes for speaking or writing too.” No, actually, she didn’t add that. But she might as well have.

Now Latson has been fired, despite his apology and promises to do exactly what Jews order him to do. Jews organized a pressure campaign and petition drive to force the school board’s hand. They succeeded within a few days, with the firing decision coming this afternoon.

“Mr. Latson made a grave error in judgment in the verbiage he wrote in an email stating, ‘I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event because I am not in a position to do so as a school district employee.’ In addition to being offensive, the principal’s statement is not supported by either the School District Administration or the School Board,” the district said today.

Latson detailed his efforts to implement the school’s “Holocaust” curriculum, a state mandate since 1994, but wrote that not every family has been amenable to the “lessons.” “I work to expose students to certain things but not all parents want their students exposed so they will not be and I can’t force that issue,” Latson wrote.

Jews launched multiple petition drives that demanded the school board fire Latson, who led Spanish River since 2011.

Jews, always highly organized in a way that Whites are forbidden to be and which Blacks and Mestizos cannot match, condemned what they called the “insensitivity” of Latson’s remarks that views differ on the subject, considering the “large population of Holocaust survivors” and other Jews in Boca Raton and South Florida. More than 10,000 “survivors” are estimated to live in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties, allegedly the second largest concentration in the United States after New York.

A Jewish-led petition on Change.org that sought Latson’s dismissal got more than 6,000 signatures.

What Latson wrote was “appalling, disgusting,” said Robin Rubin, a local Jew, who went so far as suggesting that Latson should be forced to move out of the city: “I think he needs to leave Boca Raton.”

School Board Chairman Frank Barbieri Jr. issued a statement affirming the school district’s “commitment to Holocaust education.” He said school district leaders are “reviewing the incident.” (What incident? Merely acknowledging that some people have a differing view is an “incident”? We would say that Jews demanding immediate termination of anyone who thinks or speaks differently is the real incident here.)

“As Board Chairman, I assure you that this situation is being investigated at the highest levels of the District Administration,” Barbieri wrote.

Several Jewish organizations are planning to “offer” additional “Holocaust education” to Spanish River and its teachers, including the Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services, which “assists 400 Holocaust survivors in the Boca Raton area,” said Danielle Hartman, its chief executive officer.

“We are planning on reaching out to Principal Latson to offer a Holocaust sensitivity training for the faculty and administration and to ensure that the memory of the Holocaust is never forgotten and never minimized,” Hartman said. You can be sure that this offer will be accepted. Failure to accept would constitute another “incident,” we are sure.

Latson was not trying to hide his interactions with the parent, said Sharyn Schneiderman, a member of Spanish River’s School Advisory Council and a former PTSA president. He told the council in May 2018 that some parents were unhappy with the way the school was teaching the Holocaust.

“He’s dealing with a thousand of these parents and he’s trying to be responsive but he’s got all these things he’s juggling,” said Carlos Romero, parent of a recent graduate. “I don’t think his life needs to be eviscerated over this mistake.”

But the district said the issue had created an uproar that leaders sought to quell.

“Based on a series of meetings with the Regional Office, Mr. Latson was counseled about the choices he made in responding to a parent in email messages. Additionally, he was instructed to further expand the Holocaust curriculum at Spanish River. He also spent several days at the United States Holocaust Museum to increase his personal knowledge. Despite these efforts, his leadership has become a major distraction for the school community. It is, therefore, in the best interest of students and the larger school community to reassign Mr. Latson to a District position.”

Source: Lee V. McKelvey, Florida Sun-Sentinel, and Yahoo Lifestyle
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ