It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:46 am


Greetings From Canada

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

Ryker

  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:14 pm
  • Location: Ontario, Canada

Greetings From Canada

PostMon Jul 08, 2019 11:23 am

Hi all,

I am a racially-conscious Canadian of British descent living in Southern Ontario. I've been reading and listening to the various articles and podcasts at the National Alliance websites for sometime now and I'm very impressed with the depth and veracity of the content. I would like to become a member and distribute National Alliance fliers but I am concerned about how Canada's oppressive "hate" laws would impact on my life. I would appreciate any advice from Canadians (and others) who have managed to walk this line.

Regards,

Ryker
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2150
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Greetings From Canada

PostTue Jul 09, 2019 9:01 am

Welcome to WB, Ryker. NA is a perfectly legal organization and we have members in Canada. The "hate" laws in Canada have not taken hold in the U.S. yet, but the Jews and their collaborators work overtime to try to put them into effect here as well. Please go here and read. If you like what you see, join with us. https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/
Offline

Ryker

  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:14 pm
  • Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Greetings From Canada

PostTue Jul 09, 2019 11:09 am

Thanks Will. I'll check out the link.
Offline
User avatar

Zack

  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:43 pm

Re: Greetings From Canada

PostTue Jul 09, 2019 4:49 pm

Welcome, Ryker!

There certainly is a treasure trove of information available on National Vanguard, thanks to Dr Pierce, Kevin Strom, et al.

When it comes to any politically incorrect action (especially in a country with hate crime/thoughtcrime laws like Canada), you must develop a safety plan and continuously assess your threat model. Some generic questions that you could ask yourself are as follows:
What am I trying to protect?
Who am I trying to protect it from?
How likely is it that I will need to protect it?
How bad are the consequences if I fail?
How much trouble am I willing to go through to prevent these consequences?


An assessment of leafleting in an overtly hostile enemy state like Canada, for example, may look something like this:
I am trying to protect my identity, and therefore my freedom and livelihood.
I am trying to protect my identity from anti-Whites -- in particular, police, anti-fascists, and passerby who may film me or call 911.
I will need to protect my identity due to CCTV surveillance and a moderate amount of passerby in the area.
If I fail, I potentially face arrest/charges/convictions
(ranging from littering to a hate crime), losing my employment, attacks against my family and I from antifa, etc.
Considering the above information, I am willing to post fliers at night while wearing latex gloves and a nondescript hoodie with sunglasses.


I don't mean to scare you from the potential consequences of spreading "HATE PROPAGANDA" in your area, but it is important to note all relevant information. Do your research. Is there a strong antifa presence in the area? Where are cameras located? Yes, this seems like more work than what actual criminals do, but these are the times we live in. The System hates you and will make an example out of you if given the opportunity.

For increased security, you could use someone else's printer, wear dark (not black) clothing and shoes that nobody has seen you wear before, and leave your phone and personal ID at home. You can go as little or as far as you decide. Remember that security and convenience are mutually exclusive.

This all being said, it's still very feasible to do. I wrote a post here about someone who went out posting National Alliance fliers recently. They also posted a video of their efforts. Feel free to do the same! ;) :lol:
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2150
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Greetings From Canada

PostWed Jul 10, 2019 11:33 am

Zack wrote:Welcome, Ryker!

There certainly is a treasure trove of information available on National Vanguard, thanks to Dr Pierce, Kevin Strom, et al.

When it comes to any politically incorrect action (especially in a country with hate crime/thoughtcrime laws like Canada), you must develop a safety plan and continuously assess your threat model. Some generic questions that you could ask yourself are as follows:
What am I trying to protect?
Who am I trying to protect it from?
How likely is it that I will need to protect it?
How bad are the consequences if I fail?
How much trouble am I willing to go through to prevent these consequences?


An assessment of leafleting in an overtly hostile enemy state like Canada, for example, may look something like this:
I am trying to protect my identity, and therefore my freedom and livelihood.
I am trying to protect my identity from anti-Whites -- in particular, police, anti-fascists, and passerby who may film me or call 911.
I will need to protect my identity due to CCTV surveillance and a moderate amount of passerby in the area.
If I fail, I potentially face arrest/charges/convictions
(ranging from littering to a hate crime), losing my employment, attacks against my family and I from antifa, etc.
Considering the above information, I am willing to post fliers at night while wearing latex gloves and a nondescript hoodie with sunglasses.


I don't mean to scare you from the potential consequences of spreading "HATE PROPAGANDA" in your area, but it is important to note all relevant information. Do your research. Is there a strong antifa presence in the area? Where are cameras located? Yes, this seems like more work than what actual criminals do, but these are the times we live in. The System hates you and will make an example out of you if given the opportunity.

For increased security, you could use someone else's printer, wear dark (not black) clothing and shoes that nobody has seen you wear before, and leave your phone and personal ID at home. You can go as little or as far as you decide. Remember that security and convenience are mutually exclusive.

This all being said, it's still very feasible to do. I wrote a post here about someone who went out posting National Alliance fliers recently. They also posted a video of their efforts. Feel free to do the same! ;) :lol:

Excellent advice, Zack. It is advice like this that will revise the section on activism in our outdated NA Membership Handbook to account for advancements in electronic surveillance, tracking, and forensic sleuthing methodology by those who are on the lookout and want to nab us thought criminals. I featured that WB activism post of yours in the June NA Members BULLETIN, combined with a sentence or two you'd written at NV.org.

Canada is much further along in persecuting pro-White activism than here in the states. What we do is always legal but we must be more and more careful to avoid those who oppose our work. We recommend that all NA activists in the U.S. print and carry this document, stating laws that protect our still-valid First Amendment right to distribute NA literature, in case they are confronted by law enforcement or an overzealous rent-a cop: https://natall.com/printable/Our%20Righ ... ribute.pdf
Offline

Ryker

  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:14 pm
  • Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Greetings From Canada

PostWed Jul 10, 2019 11:47 am

Excellent advice Zack and Will. There is lots to think about and plan. I would add to the list to always use VPN for all internet connections since big brother no doubt sniffs my ISP.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1236
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Greetings From Canada

PostWed Jul 10, 2019 9:39 pm

Ryker wrote:Excellent advice Zack and Will. There is lots to think about and plan. I would add to the list to always use VPN for all internet connections since big brother no doubt sniffs my ISP.
Welcome to WB, Ryker. I see that others are posting good advice on activism, and appreciate learning something new.
Offline
User avatar

Zack

  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:43 pm

Re: Greetings From Canada

PostWed Jul 10, 2019 10:05 pm

Ryker wrote:Excellent advice Zack and Will. There is lots to think about and plan. I would add to the list to always use VPN for all internet connections since big brother no doubt sniffs my ISP.
Again, it all depends on your threat model. Using a VPN is a great practice in general, however, who are you trying to hide from? Most VPNs work fine for hiding internet traffic from an ISP, but what about the NSA/CSIS/Interpol? Does your VPN provider admit that it keeps logs? Which country are they hosted in? Have they cooperated with data requests from foreign or domestic law enforcement agencies in the past? Do they allow anonymous (crypto) billing options? Etc, etc.
Offline

Ryker

  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:14 pm
  • Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Greetings From Canada

PostThu Jul 11, 2019 1:46 pm

Good points Zack. I'll consider those points when shopping for a VPN. I'm currently using Opera and Aloha browsers with built in VPN.
Offline
User avatar

Zack

  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:43 pm

Re: Greetings From Canada

PostThu Jul 11, 2019 10:15 pm

Ryker wrote:Good points Zack. I'll consider those points when shopping for a VPN. I'm currently using Opera and Aloha browsers with built in VPN.
Opera is Chinese spyware. PM me and we can discuss OPSEC in more detail.
Next

Return to Introduce Yourself!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests