A new religion for us

Estwing

A new religion for us

Post by Estwing » Wed May 22, 2019 11:04 pm

For those that folk soul is searching,(and I've been there) and you have gotten this far I beg you listen to a new religion for us. It has helped me to grasp, cosmotheism, a religion of nature, eugenics, upward evolution, and that are people Europeans, WHITE people are the nucleus for this new religion. That there is no quick fix, there is no big tent. As Kevin Alfred Strom has said this is the religion of the future ...for generations and generations to come and if successfully implemented, not only will save the white race, but will indeed create a superhuman. Far better than we are now as a race

https://nationalvanguard.org/?s=A+new+religion+for+us
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Estwing

Re: A new religion for us

Post by Estwing » Thu May 23, 2019 12:12 am

If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

StephenQuest

Re: A new religion for us

Post by StephenQuest » Fri May 24, 2019 5:47 pm

Estwing wrote:For those that folk soul is searching,(and I've been there) and you have gotten this far I beg you listen to a new religion for us. It has helped me to grasp, cosmotheism, a religion of nature, eugenics, upward evolution, and that are people Europeans, WHITE people are the nucleus for this new religion. That there is no quick fix, there is no big tent. As Kevin Alfred Strom has said this is the religion of the future ...for generations and generations to come and if successfully implemented, not only will save the white race, but will indeed create a superhuman. Far better than we are now as a race

https://nationalvanguard.org/?s=A+new+religion+for+us
It took me many many years to break the bonds of 'revealed religion'. I have been Deist for a while now. I see Cosmotheism as a type of Deism. It could probably be added in the list of Deistic variations. It is certainly the next step. I feel very comfortable with Cosmotheism.