Too dedicated??

Colin

Too dedicated??

Post by Colin » Sun May 19, 2019 11:33 am

I had a conversation with a friend of mine who is also a White Nationalist. The main point of the conversation was that I am too radical and dedicated to the cause. He basically told me that the reason that some of my friends avoid inviting me to events is because I have no interests other than the movement. I don't go anywhere without fliers or pamphlets. I am always on the lookout for someone I can talk to about the Alliance and getting involved. He told me that I need to tone myself down and quit viewing everything in light of my political views. Is possible to be too involved? I would like everyone's opinion on this please.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Too dedicated??

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun May 19, 2019 12:38 pm

That sounds like an interesting problem. I don't quite know what to think of it, though.
At my place of employment, I avoid going into details about my personal business.
However, if someone becomes inquisitive enough, I let them know of my extreme
distaste of Jews, Communists, and homosexuals.

Colin

Post by Colin » Sun May 19, 2019 2:30 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:That sounds like an interesting problem. I don't quite know what to think of it, though.
At my place of employment, I avoid going into details about my personal business.
However, if someone becomes inquisitive enough, I let them know of my extreme
distaste of Jews, Communists, and homosexuals.
This is in part because I won't go to the movies or concerts with them. They were trying to fix me up with a female friend who doesn't share our views. His wife asked me at a BBQ why I would not go on these blind dates. Needless to say she didn't like my answer. I don't enjoy all the Jew movies and can't stand pop music, even what they refer to as "country". So basically I am being unreasonable because I don't corrupt my mind and want a relationship with someone who shares my views.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun May 19, 2019 8:32 pm

You're in the same situation that a lot of us have been in. There's a couple things you should take into account.

If you're not married, you need to focus as much as possible on self improvement. If you use drugs or alcohol in excess, stop. If your hygiene isn't impeccable, improve. Your house is a mess and you haven't done dishes in a month? Get to work. You can't possibly attract a high quality mate if you're not the best you can be, and you can't represent the National Alliance properly if you aren't a person of the highest caliber.

When you're getting into meeting a potential mate, take into account the context under which you are meeting them. Obviously avoid hanging around places like bars or clubs, since you won't find the right kind of woman there. Libraries are your friend, although you should be as respectful and cautious as possible, since you don't want to come off as a creep. Evaluate your interests and choose places to seek a mate that will improve your compatibility.

Thinking about finding a wife online? Tread carefully. I had good luck with that, and I'm married with a child. Many other men I know have had very poor luck. Be picky, and keep your beliefs vague until you get to know the woman. Otherwise you will be putting yourself at risk of being targeted by leftists.

When you do find a woman, you don't necessarily need her to match your views or be as radical as you are. Instead, look for a woman who is willing to be a wife and a mother. Those are the 2 most important qualities a woman can bring to the table. Women by nature will change their views to match a strong, positive force in their life. For most women that's their father first, and their husband next. If you are unwavering in your views, she will come around.

As for your friends thinking you're too radical... you probably are. You will have to face the fact one day that our beliefs at this time are radical and fringe. They weren't at one time, and I know that one day we will be vindicated. We can and will walk in our ancestor's footsteps. But right now, you should probably tone it down if you want to keep your friends. By all means, keep up your recruiting activities and spread the Alliance message far and wide. When people want to know my beliefs, I'm open and honest. But beware that it will scare people off if they aren't interested.

I hope that helped.

Colin

Post by Colin » Sun May 19, 2019 9:38 pm

Yes, it helps a lot to know I am not the only one. What gets me is my friend are supposed to be following the same beliefs as me. They want to talk and only when no one else is around. Then they have these parties where they play the most god awful music and associate with people who I wouldn't give the time of day. They say it is best to stay under the radar, but I just think they are wishy-washy and don't want to draw attention to themselves. I don't want a big circle of friends, just a few dedicated Whites.

PallidaMort

Post by PallidaMort » Sun May 19, 2019 10:20 pm

You're in the same situation that a lot of us have been in. There's a couple things you should take into account.

If you're not married, you need to focus as much as possible on self improvement. If you use drugs or alcohol in excess, stop. If your hygiene isn't impeccable, improve. Your house is a mess and you haven't done dishes in a month? Get to work. You can't possibly attract a high quality mate if you're not the best you can be, and you can't represent the National Alliance properly if you aren't a person of the highest caliber.

When you're getting into meeting a potential mate, take into account the context under which you are meeting them. Obviously avoid hanging around places like bars or clubs, since you won't find the right kind of woman there. Libraries are your friend, although you should be as respectful and cautious as possible, since you don't want to come off as a creep. Evaluate your interests and choose places to seek a mate that will improve your compatibility.

Thinking about finding a wife online? Tread carefully. I had good luck with that, and I'm married with a child. Many other men I know have had very poor luck. Be picky, and keep your beliefs vague until you get to know the woman. Otherwise you will be putting yourself at risk of being targeted by leftists.
I think this is excellent advice. We should all be becoming better everyday.

Yes, it helps a lot to know I am not the only one. What gets me is my friend are supposed to be following the same beliefs as me. They want to talk and only when no one else is around. Then they have these parties where they play the most god awful music and associate with people who I wouldn't give the time of day. They say it is best to stay under the radar, but I just think they are wishy-washy and don't want to draw attention to themselves. I don't want a big circle of friends, just a few dedicated Whites.
I guess you have to decide if their presence is worth it. I have let many "friends" fall by the wayside simply for their views on how we should act as White Racists, left employment that was quite profitable... As things become more hostile to the aware people, I believe the division of those dedicated to the cause and hobbyists will become more stark. I also think we shouldn't run off those genuinely interested or waste our time with those who are mass-man and will always remain so.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon May 20, 2019 3:21 am

While I can't speak for others about this, what I do, say, believe, and act upon come to me naturally and I don't "tone down" anything as that wouldn't be who I am. Others are welcome to hate me or love me or anything in between, and that's out of my control---I certainly wouldn't attempt to change for the sake of others. They'll have whatever opinions, thoughts, or what have you anyway and that's also in accordance with their natures. Some can be related to while others are in need of special handling outside of personal interactions (they'll need to get the message from media or other institutions) you may have with them.

Since I enjoy sharing with others what I've discovered and learned of Cosmotheism and its applications, I let that demeanor be what others see when interacting personally with others. Gun shows were great for this until promoters felt the heat from Jews who bitched at them about me and cucked to the Jews and kicked me out.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Tue May 21, 2019 8:31 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:While I can't speak for others about this, what I do, say, believe, and act upon come to me naturally and I don't "tone down" anything as that wouldn't be who I am. Others are welcome to hate me or love me or anything in between, and that's out of my control---I certainly wouldn't attempt to change for the sake of others. They'll have whatever opinions, thoughts, or what have you anyway and that's also in accordance with their natures. Some can be related to while others are in need of special handling outside of personal interactions (they'll need to get the message from media or other institutions) you may have with them.

Since I enjoy sharing with others what I've discovered and learned of Cosmotheism and its applications, I let that demeanor be what others see when interacting personally with others. Gun shows were great for this until promoters felt the heat from Jews who bitched at them about me and cucked to the Jews and kicked me out.

This sounds more like me and how I do things.