National Alliance business cards.

Colin

National Alliance business cards.

Post by Colin » Wed May 01, 2019 10:33 pm

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get more of the NA business cards. I received some in my initial package, but have given them all out. I have checked all the websites and haven't found anything about buying more. I really like them because they have the address and websites listed on them. Thank you for anyone that can help.

Jim Mathias

Re: National Alliance business cards.

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 02, 2019 1:25 am

They're available from the NA, simply write to the National Office, enclose a check/money order for $25, and ask for 500 business cards. Best time to do that is when sending in monthly dues and any activity reports of activism done in your area.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Thu May 02, 2019 7:42 am

Thank you Jim. I just couldn't find the information on them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu May 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Colin wrote:Thank you Jim. I just couldn't find the information on them.
We'll have the cards as well as our popular What is the National Alliance? booklets up online this weekend. We took them down for a while. Long story.

100 cards are $6; 500 are $25. If you order with dues statement as Jim suggests, send separate check since NA materials are separate from dues.That helps with bookkeeping.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ