Promoting NA on less radical WN sites

PhuBai68

Re: Promoting NA on less radical WN sites

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:40 pm

I'm guessing - otherwise the chairman would've emailed or PM'ed me - that the N.A. business cards in various 12 packs of expensive imported and domestic (Heineken, Sam Adams) and "suitcases" (24 packs Miller, Bud Lite) haven't paid off so far.
I'll just keep trying.

I can remember at one leadership conference Sanders Pierce, John Law and myself sitting outside Sanders' motel room having a few beers and chewing the fat until the wee morning hours.
Having a few beers is in our European heritage.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Franco

Re: Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

Post by Franco » Thu May 19, 2022 2:31 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:47 am

Yes, those pesky ideological issues, as covered earlier in this topic -- issues like the claim that we are a Christian movement, based on Christian principles. :lol:

You wanna talk ridiculous? Consider: Roughly 30% of Stormfront forum is Christian. How did that happen? I mean, really. A Jewish, egalitarian religion has a big presence at SF. WTF??

-----------------------------

Will Williams

Re: Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

Post by Will Williams » Thu May 19, 2022 6:45 pm

Franco wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 2:31 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:47 am

Yes, those pesky ideological issues, as covered earlier in this topic -- issues like the claim that we are a Christian movement, based on Christian principles. :lol:
You wanna talk ridiculous? Consider: Roughly 30% of Stormfront forum is Christian. How did that happen? I mean, really. A Jewish, egalitarian religion has a big presence at SF. WTF??

Stormfront is a very large discussion board and prides itself on being a big tent. If it's 30% Christian, that may reflect the number of Whites who are comfortable there and who still consider themselves to be Christian.

We don't discount them, or argue with them. We're more interested in reaching the 70% who are not Christian, who are independent-minded and more likely to become fans of Dr. Pierce, his Alliance and his Cosmotheist belief system. We occasionally pick up a new member from Stormfront.

We post the link to our American Dissident Voices radio show each week here: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/f9/ That Stormfront powers that be allowed us to first put that "Cosmotheist Ideology/Philosophy" topic in its popular Ideology and Philosophy section, then to sticky it so it stays at or near the top in that section because we bump it at least once a week, is good for the National Alliance.

These last two posts here are better suited in WB's Activism and Alliance-Building section, the "Promoting NA on less radical WN sites" topic.

Grimork, please move these there where Stormfront is discussed already. I added a comment at Stormfront today under our "Cosmotheist Ideology/Philosophy" topic, following up on Whiteheteromale's excellent piece explaining Cosmotheism: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t10862 ... st15756502
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ