It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:58 am


S. 894: Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019

Summaries and links to news items
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

PallidaMort

  • Posts: 38
  • Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:11 pm
  • Location: Mountain City, TN

S. 894: Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019

PostWed Apr 10, 2019 3:40 am

“S. 894 — 116th Congress: Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019.” http://www.GovTrack.us. 2019. April 10, 2019 <https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/s894>

[url]
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/s894/text
[/url]


A BILL

To authorize dedicated domestic terrorism offices within the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation to analyze and monitor domestic terrorist activity and require the Federal Government to take steps to prevent domestic terrorism.
1.

Short title

This Act may be cited as the "Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019".
2.

Findings

Congress finds the following:
(1)

White supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.
(2)

On February 22, 2019, a Trump Administration United States Department of Justice official wrote in a New York Times op-ed that "white supremacy and far-right extremism are among the greatest domestic-security threats facing the United States. Regrettably, over the past 25 years, law enforcement, at both the Federal and State levels, has been slow to respond. … Killings committed by individuals and groups associated with far-right extremist groups have risen significantly.".
(3)

An April 2017 Government Accountability Office report on the significant, lethal threat posed by domestic violent extremists explained that "[s]ince September 12, 2001, the number of fatalities caused by domestic violent extremists has ranged from 1 to 49 in a given year." The report noted: "[F]atalities resulting from attacks by far right wing violent extremists have exceeded those caused by radical Islamist violent extremists in 10 of the 15 years, and were the same in 3 of the years since September 12, 2001. Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent).".
(4)

An unclassified May 2017 joint intelligence bulletin from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security found that "white supremacist extremism poses [a] persistent threat of lethal violence," and that White supremacists "were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement".



Thanks jews and covering goyim! Happy Hanukkah 1488 times. :roll:
Attachments
bq-5c79e6e1272f0.jpeg
bq-5c79e6e1272f0.jpeg (76.68 KiB) Viewed 383 times
Before we can put the White man in the fight we have to put the fight into the White man.




https://cosmotheistchurch.org/
Offline

Colin

  • Posts: 132
  • Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: S. 894: Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019

PostThu Apr 11, 2019 8:24 pm

So much for the first amendment. And people wonder why why we won't give up our 2nd amendment rights.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1230
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: S. 894: Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019

PostThu Apr 11, 2019 11:02 pm

Colin wrote:So much for the first amendment. And people wonder why why we won't give up our 2nd amendment rights.
So much for any amendment when all they do is pay lip service to all of them and disregard it in reality! They're dropping their mask and behold, there is the Jew proclaiming to disarm us, shut us up, imprison us for organizing peaceably, and so on. Isn't it better that they do so to help our own kind see how we're being, like the proverbial frog, boiled alive?

It's a dark night we're in presently, and it's getting darker. One of our tasks is to shine a light for the rest to bring them in. We may be made into criminals in doing so, but if we're to be, then we should be (with a nod to Shakespeare).
Offline

Colin

  • Posts: 132
  • Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: S. 894: Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019

PostThu Apr 11, 2019 11:51 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Colin wrote:So much for the first amendment. And people wonder why why we won't give up our 2nd amendment rights.
So much for any amendment when all they do is pay lip service to all of them and disregard it in reality! They're dropping their mask and behold, there is the Jew proclaiming to disarm us, shut us up, imprison us for organizing peaceably, and so on. Isn't it better that they do so to help our own kind see how we're being, like the proverbial frog, boiled alive?

It's a dark night we're in presently, and it's getting darker. One of our tasks is to shine a light for the rest to bring them in. We may be made into criminals in doing so, but if we're to be, then we should be (with a nod to Shakespeare).

I couldn't agree with you more, Jim. It is things like this that helped me open the eyes of my family(some of them anyway). They make it harder and harder to be a law abiding citizen but in some ways it is helpful.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1230
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: S. 894: Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019

PostSat Apr 13, 2019 12:03 am

Colin wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:
Colin wrote:So much for the first amendment. And people wonder why why we won't give up our 2nd amendment rights.
So much for any amendment when all they do is pay lip service to all of them and disregard it in reality! They're dropping their mask and behold, there is the Jew proclaiming to disarm us, shut us up, imprison us for organizing peaceably, and so on. Isn't it better that they do so to help our own kind see how we're being, like the proverbial frog, boiled alive?

It's a dark night we're in presently, and it's getting darker. One of our tasks is to shine a light for the rest to bring them in. We may be made into criminals in doing so, but if we're to be, then we should be (with a nod to Shakespeare).

I couldn't agree with you more, Jim. It is things like this that helped me open the eyes of my family(some of them anyway). They make it harder and harder to be a law abiding citizen but in some ways it is helpful.
Ultimately I believe it is our own fault. It first starts with a faulty belief system. When laws, codes, ordinances, rules, values, ethics and so on guiding our institutions (and nations) are administered by men taught to hold individuality and the "pursuit of happiness" as the highest of ideals, failure is assured. If the men we put in place to uphold all these things are wanting in selection, training, disciplining, and etc. for being the guardians of our institutions, then we reap the corruption as can be readily seen today. America is a prime example of this.

The solution? To build our own institution that has our values, goals, and so on engraved upon our hearts to set up the other institutions to be manned by those we train, discipline, select, and etc. To do this, we must have a common set of coherent beliefs, values...a worldview or 'religion' at the heart of it that aims for the highest of achievements (godhood) and is based upon reality (especially racial). Dr. Pierce and others distilled Cosmotheism to be the worldview and set up the National Alliance as the implementing institution that begets other institutions in a future White community that will include all White nations. If we are a hodgepodge of worldviews, religious belief systems, or are simply individuals who act only upon their own instincts then I believe we'll fail in the long run. However, we in the NA are very concerned about making Cosmotheism the only view that is our guiding philosophy and so this isn't much of an issue. The real test for us is our bringing together enough of our people that are on the same page we are to make all else we're attempting to do a success.

No one is forced to stay, those who choose to keep their beliefs are invited to go with groups that meet their needs for beliefs that fit their own. While I say this to you personally, I really am looking to impart this to a wider audience. You just happen to be a part of the "choir" I'm preaching to. ;)

Return to News Items

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron