Paris Yellow Vest Riots

Summaries and links to news items
White Man 1

Paris Yellow Vest Riots

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:57 am

https://www.businessinsider.com/paris-r ... Jw5jJ4LJmI
Paris' streets were engulfed in protest for the third weekend in a row as tensions over gas prices and inequality left the city lined with burned cars and damaged building.

About 36,000 people demonstrated on Saturday, leaving French President Emanuel Macron searching for ways to defuse tensions. Around France, the protests have left three dead, more than 260 wounded, and more than 400 arrested.

The protests began as a demonstration against rising gas prices but have evolved into a broader anti-government movement.

While Saturday's protest by the "Yellow Vest" movement had a smaller turnout than those before it, the protests were the most destructive, filling Paris' famous streets and monuments streets with riot police officers and tear gas.

The prefect of Paris, Michel Delpuech, told reporters late Sunday that the police had been faced with "extreme and unprecedented violence" and that protesters had thrown hammers and steel ball bearings at them.
I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the revolutionary spirit in France. They don't have a great track record for keeping their revolutions on track and to the point.

Jim Mathias

Re: Paris Yellow Vest Riots

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:03 am

White Man 1 wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the revolutionary spirit in France. They don't have a great track record for keeping their revolutions on track and to the point.
I don't think they have any "revolutionary" thoughts going on here....it appears to me to be a reaction to gas taxes spiking prices way upward. Single issues like this do not make a revolution.

The French (and by that I mean White people exclusively) certainly aren't taking to the streets in regards to the non-White invasion their political traitors....er...leaders are forcing upon them. So consider this: perhaps the sockpuppets of the Jews running France want to channel White anger about everything that's going on into something that means nothing (really now, gas prices are a stupid reason to get into the streets about) in order to "heat sink" that anger. Then the government gives a little and the Whites go home. It buys the Jews more time to keep on flooding France with the third world, and that is what will destroy Whites in France--their ultimate aim.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: Paris Yellow Vest Riots

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:...t appears to me to be a reaction to gas taxes spiking prices way upward. Single issues like this do not make a revolution...

Nope, but it's a start.

Jean Raspiel warned his countrymen and the rest of the White world 45 years ago of what is playing out before our eyes today.

The riots in France have been violent protests, from the little that I saw of them on Russian TV (RT), by Whites, not by their Muslim "brothers." Some White cops sided with the White protesters. I hear the French President capitulated and dropped his tax hike on petrol as a result. That's a start.

Now, the short leap to organizing the aroused, racially conscious Whites to deal seriously with the invasion of France and Europe and all traditional White living spaces by these exotic sub-species who are -- BOTTOM LINE -- not capable of making White babies.

Our necessary habitats and precious gene pool are worth preserving, therefore worth fighting for. But like Dr. Pierce used to say, "Before we can put the White man in the fight, we must put the fight in the White man."
:|
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ