The Turner Diaries

Benjamin Bice

The Turner Diaries

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:14 am

So, what do the folks here think of "The Turner Diaries"? I've just read it for the first time - and I am sorry that it took me forty years to get around to it.

Now I know that Dr. WLP was not really a fiction writer and that it definitely wasn't even his "strong suit". Nonetheless, I am a fiction writer, and quite a good one at that. That being said, I was quite impressed with Dr. WLP's stab at fiction writing. I found it to be dystopian, gritty, realistic and riveting. I would rate it at 8.5 on a scale of 1 to 10.

P.S. I did a review of it on Goodreads which I was going to link to here before it suddenly dawned on me that do so would reveal my true identity. Only three people here, with two of them being Will Williams and Kevin Alfred Strom, know who I really am. So to protect my anonymity, I have elected not to do so.
Professor of Anti-White Discrimination and Racial Hypocrisy

White Man 1

Re: The Turner Diaries

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:49 pm

The Turner Diaries is exactly what it's supposed to be. A gritty novel that draws the reader in and has him hungering for more information when he finishes. Sure, other authors may be more poetic than Dr. Pierce, but he had the ability to capture the audience's attention in a way that is hard to find. It's still one of my favorite novels for this reason.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:26 pm

The Turner Diaries has been translated into numerous languages and enjoys notoriety all over the world. A correspondent sent me this link: http://heretic.camp/product/the-order-diaries-t-shirt/

It features a T-shirt that is made in Ukraine that somehow associates the book with the Ku Klux Klan? :lol: That's quite a leap.

A_whytt_mann

Post by A_whytt_mann » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:10 pm

Funny enough my grandmother gifted me the book this last Christmas. The day it came in the mail I could not put it down. I work evenings so after I got home (around midnight) I stayed up until the sun came up around 6. I later that day took the book with me to work and finished it there. Such an exciting book, the blue print it lays out for us! I am very excited to continue ready more of Dr WLP's books and entry's. I actually shared my copy with my boss (although I had to pretend it was just out of interest about McVeigh and no serious convictions) still he told me that his oldest son wanted to read it. I say as long as the message gets out expecially to young whites we will be able to start winning hearts and minds!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:45 pm

A_whytt_mann wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:10 pm
Funny enough my grandmother gifted me the book this last Christmas. The day it came in the mail I could not put it down. I work evenings so after I got home (around midnight) I stayed up until the sun came up around 6. I later that day took the book with me to work and finished it there. Such an exciting book, the blue print it lays out for us! I am very excited to continue ready more of Dr WLP's books and entry's. I actually shared my copy with my boss (although I had to pretend it was just out of interest about McVeigh and no serious convictions) still he told me that his oldest son wanted to read it. I say as long as the message gets out expecially to young whites we will be able to start winning hearts and minds!
Bless your grandma, AWM, for knowing the perfect gift for her newly awakening boy.

The Turner Diaries has been in the news a lot lately as Jew-controlled media are blaming the demonstration at the Capitol last week on that 45-year-old novel. See here some about that, posted to NationalVanguard.com (for proper formatting): https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/01/de ... ht-police/

---

Will W Williams * National Alliance Chairman 
17 January, 2021

Usually, whenever Jew-controlled media feature The Turner Diaries in sensationalistic pieces like this one in the LA Times a few days ago we enjoy a spike in sales of TD, but no longer. Perhaps this is what finally convinced Amazon to put its anti-White ideology ahead of profits:
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/0oaKo ... 5069cb6bd4

How ‘The Turner Diaries’ Inspires White Supremacists
Alexandra Alter
Wed, January 13, 2021

In “The Turner Diaries,” a group of white supremacists attacks the Capitol in an effort to overthrow the U.S. government. Dozens are killed in the assault, including members of Congress and their staffers. But in the insurrectionists’ view, the greater victory is symbolic.“The real value of all our attacks today lies in the psychological impact, not the immediate casualties,” the 1978 novel’s narrator, Earl Turner, writes in his diary. “They learned this afternoon that not one of them is beyond our reach.”Since its publication by neo-Nazi leader William Luther Pierce, “The Turner Diaries” has become one of the most influential texts among white nationalists and right-wing extremists. It has inspired dozens of acts of violence, and has been held up as a blueprint for how to enact a violent insurrection…“Many of the ideas that are central to ‘The Turner Diaries’ have turned into memes and proliferated online in right-wing media,” said Cassie Miller, a senior research analyst at the Southern Poverty Law Center…On Monday, Amazon removed the novel from its website. It had previously been available for purchase with a disclaimer identifying it as “a racist, white supremacist fantasy” that had inspired domestic terrorists.

“As a bookseller, we think it is important to offer this infamous work because of its historical significance and educational role in the understanding and prevention of racism and acts of terrorism,” the note said. The book also disappeared from Abe Books, a used and rare books site owned by Amazon…

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/book ... sts.htmlIt is no longer important for Amazon to offer our book, The Turner Diaries. Think about that, race fans.

Figuring there must be a nexus between hate expert Kathleen Balew and the hate experts at SPLC I searched for that connection, and sure enough: https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/202 ... ement 

Insurgent violence has always played a role in the modern white power movement, though its appeal has ebbed and flowed. According to historian Kathleen Belew, the movement first underwent a “revolutionary turn” in 1983, when white power leaders met at the Aryan Nations World Congress and reportedly declared war on the federal government…Requisite weasel word, “reportedly.”

‘There Is No Political Solution’: Accelerationism in the White Power Movement
by Cassie Miller
June 23, 2020