The Turner Diaries

Benjamin Bice

The Turner Diaries

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:14 am

So, what do the folks here think of "The Turner Diaries"? I've just read it for the first time - and I am sorry that it took me forty years to get around to it.

Now I know that Dr. WLP was not really a fiction writer and that it definitely wasn't even his "strong suit". Nonetheless, I am a fiction writer, and quite a good one at that. That being said, I was quite impressed with Dr. WLP's stab at fiction writing. I found it to be dystopian, gritty, realistic and riveting. I would rate it at 8.5 on a scale of 1 to 10.

P.S. I did a review of it on Goodreads which I was going to link to here before it suddenly dawned on me that do so would reveal my true identity. Only three people here, with two of them being Will Williams and Kevin Alfred Strom, know who I really am. So to protect my anonymity, I have elected not to do so.
Professor of Anti-White Discrimination and Racial Hypocrisy

White Man 1

Re: The Turner Diaries

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:49 pm

The Turner Diaries is exactly what it's supposed to be. A gritty novel that draws the reader in and has him hungering for more information when he finishes. Sure, other authors may be more poetic than Dr. Pierce, but he had the ability to capture the audience's attention in a way that is hard to find. It's still one of my favorite novels for this reason.

Will Williams

Re: The Turner Diaries

Post by Will Williams » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:26 pm

The Turner Diaries has been translated into numerous languages and enjoys notoriety all over the world. A correspondent sent me this link: http://heretic.camp/product/the-order-diaries-t-shirt/

It features a T-shirt that is made in Ukraine that somehow associates the book with the Ku Klux Klan? :lol: That's quite a leap.