It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:53 pm


[ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

Summaries and links to news items

Poll: Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? (review the links below before voting)

YES
0
No votes
NO
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 0

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

FRIEND OF GOD

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

[ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 6:06 pm

[ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

There is a ton of evidence that the american/international bolshevik communist gypsy jews and their collaborators in the usa freak government and elsewhere, ARE DOING the 9/11 crime spree.

However, it is not easy to locate the 9/11 posts at whiteboicentrism, because there is not a 9/11 Forum Category on the front page.

Who believes there should be a 9/11 Forum Category on the front page ?

The missing 9/11 Forum Category on the front page, could be something such as "9/11 conspirators", listed under "the enemies" section on the front page.

Putting a 9/11 Forum Category on the front page, allows forum users to easily locate and review the 9/11 evidence themselves.

If you doubt there is much 9/11 evidence against anyone other than the jewish approved "terrorists", then you may want to check the following links (more links may be included later)...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 01 ) September 11: The New Pearl Harbor
(This video has tv quality narration, and after the introduction in the video that compares 9/11 to the pearl harbor event, this video goes through the many pieces of 9/11 evidence that suggest that someone is doing a 9/11 crime spree)
LINK: ( 5 HOURS ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWUzfJGmt5U
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 02 ) pilotsfor911truth.org... the following 5 videos, many with tv quality narration, primarily discusses and exposes the contradictory evidence involving the planes, black boxes, flight paths, witnesses, etc…

9/11: IDENTIFY - Full Film
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUuPs91xjiY

Skygate 911 - Full Film
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3NyFX9ZJsQ

9/11 INTERCEPTED - Brought to you by Pilots For 9/11 Truth
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Laaq44SDgg

Pilots for 9-11 Truth - World Trade Center Attack
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZrpNK4lJVc

9/11: ATTACK ON THE PENTAGON - Official Release
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcMkIcdBzEk
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 03 ) "LOOSE CHANGE 2ND EDITION (2005) HD OFFICIAL", by Loose Change
( evidence showing jews and others in us government bombed world trade center, allowing us military jews to attack Arabs on behalf of the jewish israel );
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbZAXFKt-8E
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 04 ) "9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money", by The Corbett Report
(implicates persons other than Islamics)
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 05 ) Fire Fighters for 911 truth site (with Videos Section)
LINK: http://www.ff911truthandunity.org/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 06 ) "WTC Employee Discusses pre 9/11 Power Downs"
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZtMlJDXu-Y
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 07 ) 9/11 Scott Forbes "Mysterious Power Down at WTC Towers 2 Days Before 9/11"
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVjIGECz6zw
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 08 ) Architects and Engineers for 911 truth
LINK: http://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/videos
LINK: ( home page ) http://www.ae911truth.org
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 09 ) Video "Painful Deceptions" by hugequestions.com
LINK: http://hugequestions.com/Eric/ThePainfu ... Video.html
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 10 ) Videos by Christopher Bollyn, a person who resided in the middle east
LINK: http://bollyn.com/videos-by-bollyn/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 11 ) WTC 7 – Side by Side Comparison to Controlled Demolition
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Rm6ZFROmc
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 12 ) "Tom Sullivan - Explosives Technician - Loader - AE911Truth.org"
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5IgqJXyLbg
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 13 ) [ NO BUILDING PERMITS FOR WTC ELEVATOR RENOVATIONS ? ]

jew larry silverstein, lease holder of wtc buildings 1 and 2, apparently did not even get any building permits or any building inspections done for the “renovation” of the wtc 1 and 2 elevators, according to the following link, when jew Larry renovated the elevators with explosives...
' NYC Dept. of Buildings: No Records for Pre-9/11 WTC Elevator Rebuild, One of the “Largest, Most Sophisticated” Ever '
LINK: http://911blogger.com/news/2011-06-16/n ... cated-ever
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(14) [ larry silverstein is a jew, and larry silverstein says "pull it" ]

According to the following link, larry silverstein is a jew...

LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein

jew larry silverstein owned wtc 7, and leased wtc 1 and wtc 2 just months before 911, and according to the following link, jew larry wtc 7 said "pull it"...

"Larry Silverstein admits WTC7 was pulled down on 9/11"
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk

Also, jew larry did not seem particularly concerned that his multi-million dollar building was going to be (intentionally) "pulled".

Many owners of multi-million dollar buildings would probably insist that the fire department put out the fire with fire extinguishers and water buckets if necessary.

Did an insurance company reimburse jew larry after jew larry "pulled" wtc 7 ?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(15) [ jews in usa "government" ]

"jews in clinton cabinet"
LINK: http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgov ... binet.html

"jews in bush administration"
LINK: http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-occupiedgov ... house.html

jews in obama band wagon
LINK: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jew ... nistration
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(16) [ tony blair APPARENTLY IS a jew ]

tony blair was a primary 9/11 advocate in england for a war against all the innocent arabs.

According to the following article, tony blair is a jew...

"tony blair's Shady Secret"
LINK: http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/01/tony ... dy-secret/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 17 ) [ SIMON SHACK VIDEOS, SHOWING jewish TABLOIDS MANIPULATING THE 9/11 NEWS ]

If you reviewed Dr. William Pierce broadcasts, then you probably are familiar with the jewish controlled news media...

After listening to the radio-broadcasts from Dr. William Pierce, you may want to review the Simon Shack videos pertaining to the evidence about the jewish tabloids manipulating the jew news about the 9/11 crime spree event.

The following link is to a short list of 10 minute videos, by Simon Shack, that contain an analysis and breakdown of the fake 911 news footage from the communist gypsy jew tabloids (the videos previously were on youtube, but apparently were removed)

All of Simon Shack's videos listed below analyse and expose the (jewish controlled news) media manipulation of the 9/11 event...
LINK: http://fakeologist.com/september-clues-tour-guide/

The Videos provided:

SEPTEMBER CLUES
911 AMATEUR 1
911 AMATEUR 2
911 AMATEUR 3
THE PLANE FACTS
SEPTEMBER CLUES ADDENDUM
WTC7 STUDY
SYNCHED OUT
NOSED OUT
FOXED OUT 1
FOXED OUT 2
CHOPPED OUT
SOME BIRDS
FOX FLOP
FAKE PENTAGON SMOKE
THE GRAND TV ILLUSION
9/11 ACTORS
911 PROPAGANDA

(Note that some of the video titles on the page next to the videos are misplaced)

Simon Shack also has several of those videos available on Simon Shack home page...
LINK: http://www.septemberclues.info/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 18 ) [ jewish controlled news media ]

If you never heard of the jewish controlled news media, then the following link very briefly discusses the issue...
"Jews own the media - In less than 120 seconds"
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F04od7cpltQ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 19 ) [ HURRICANE ERIN NOT REPORTED, MISREPORTED, UNDER REPORTED ON 9/11 ]

If you reviewed the Dr. William Pierce broadcasts discussed above, then you probably are familiar with the jewish controlled news media...

The following link indicates that the communist gypsy jew tabloids did not report, and/or provided false weather news, about Hurricane Erin that was heading toward new york on 9/11

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbe_MPhDai0

According to the following link jew gerald rivera is a jew...

gerald rivera: on being jew-rican, a rare mixed breed
LINK: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/05/ ... breed.html
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 20 ) [ NANO THERMITE TESTIMONY FROM DR. NEILS HARRIT, AND PROFESSOR JONES ]

Expert Testimony about military grade Nano-thermite found in wtc dust...

Dr. Neils Harrit:

"Niels Harrit - The Seventh Tower - 911"
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRnLmFgjPxs

Cited by Niels Harrit in above link...
"The 9/11 Consensus Points"
LINK: http://www.consensus911.org/point-g-1/

"WTC collapse I slowmotion evidence I squibs I IV I Niels Harrit"
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WhrJjH4WBI

Professor Steven Jones:

"Professor Steven Jones : 9/11 Symposium 11/03/07"
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMhl-S5MyAc

"Dr Steven Jones Nano Thermite 9 11 Truth Movement"
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFSEw8nJrEk

"MUST SEE Professor Steven Jones on the Controlled Demolition Of WTC Demolition"
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkaX5n3pfZE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 21 )[ 9/11 CLIP OF WTC BUILDING - LARGE DEBRIS EJECTED ]

The clip in the link below shows a huge section of wtc building, about the size of an entire floor, being ejected laterally from the right of the building FROM A POINT CLOSE TO THE COLLAPSING ROOF-LINE;

Is it obvious that the huge (multi-ton) section of wtc building was being explosively ejected out past the casual falling-debris zone ?

The same clip also shows some fairly large sections of wtc building (shown in the clip at the top-most of the building on the left side) that are ARCHING UPWARDS, FROM A POINT CLOSE TO THE COLLAPSING ROOF-LINE, before continuing the arch downwards.

Is "falling debris" suppose to arch UPWARDS ?

"North Tower Exploding by David Chandler"
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUDoGuLpirc
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( 22 ) [ 911 VIDEOS BY JOHNATHAN COLE, P.E. (PRACTICING ENGINEER) ]

The following video contains several scaled down real life simulated demolitions, where Johnathan Cole attempts to simulate the "pancake theory", and where Johnathan Cole does his "firecracker/explosives theory" (that more closely resembles the actual demolitions)

"9/11 Experiments: The Force Behind the Motion"
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJNzaMRsN00

The following link is to all of Johnathan Cole's videos...
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/user/physicsandreason/videos
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ Radar loss on 9/11 explained, for flight 77 ]

The article for the below link, indicates that the northeast has no radar gaps between radars, and indicates that flight 77 apparently flew away from washington dc and into the higby radar site that just happened to only track transponders, and then, when the flight 77 transponder was turned off, the radar controller switched to the primary radar on his scope to receive radar data from the lynch radar coverage, however, for unknown reasons, the lynch radar did not see flight 77 in the precise area where the transponder was turned off.

The article also explains that planes do occasionally disappear from radar for a number of technical reasons, yet the instance of turning off a transponder in a small zone that was internally assigned to a supplemental radar site that was known only to insiders to be faulty appeared to be suspicious.

"Radar loss on 9/11"
LINK: http://www.journalof911studies.com/radar-loss-on-911/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
According to the following link, there are now only three countries without a jewish rothschild central bank...

"Only Three Countries Left Without a ROTHSCHILD Central Bank!"
LINK: http://www.theeventchronicle.com/finana ... ral-bank/#
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Is it possible for a commercial aluminium plane fly through 3 (or more) rings of the pentagon, and then do a “nose out” in the wall of the 3rd ring (C ring) ?

Image
(cross section of the three pentagon rings that plane 77 allegedly flew through)

The following photo shows the path of the pentagon plane, with the “nose out” hole, and two smoke trails above two nearby doors that may indicate explosions in those locations...

Image
(Photo of path of pentagon plane, with the alleged “nose out” hole, and two smoke trails above two nearby doors that may indicate explosions in those locations)

Image
(Photo of steel beam locations in ground floor of pentagon rings E, D, C)


The following link from http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com, has about 10 photos of the “nose out” hole, and of the alley between the 3rd and 4th ring of the pentagon…

LINK: http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com ... -Pics.html


The pentagon plane allegedly flew through the ground floor steel columns inside of pentagon rings C, D, and E, and then allegedly did a "nose out" through the C ring adjacent to the alley, yet what happens to planes that collide with unfortunate birds…

Image
(bird damage to plane)

Image
(bird damage to plane)

Image
(bird damage to plane)

Image
(bird damage to plane)

Image
(bird damage to plane)

Image
(bird damage to plane)

Image
(bird damage to plane)

Presumably, the airlines have many more photos of damage to their planes caused by many unfortunate birds.


The following link shows what happens to a plane during plane crash tests when the plane collides with telephone poles…

“Wooden telephone pole cuts thru aluminium wings”
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB5XsFfp0u4



In contrast…

And, the official story from the american communist gypsy jews and the collaborators in the usa freak government, is that plane 77 flew inches from the ground and hit the pentagon, and then flew through the ground floor steel columns inside of pentagon rings C, D, and E, and then allegedly did a "nose out" through the C ring adjacent to the alley, as shown in the following links...

The pentagon has 5 “rings”, A, B, C, D, E, where the E ring is the outside ring…
Image
(The pentagon has 5 “rings”, A, B, C, D, E, where the E ring is the outside ring)

Image
(The pentagon has 5 “rings”, A, B, C, D, E, where the E ring is the outside ring)

Image
(The pentagon has 5 “rings”, A, B, C, D, E, where the E ring is the outside ring)

Image
(Photo of the only alleged pentagon plane exit hole in the C ring)

Image
(Over head shot of pentagon, with plane hole)

Image
(Over head shot of pentagon, with plane hole)

Image
(Photo of steel beam locations in ground floor of pentagon rings E, D, C)

Image
(Photo of the only alleged pentagon plane exit hole in the C ring)

Image
(Photo of steel beam locations in ground floor of pentagon rings E, D, C)

Would a non-NIST (non-jewish-controlled) ACCIDENT RE-CONSTRUCTIONIST, say that the planes 11 and 175 really flew through the metal beams of the wtc buildings, breaking the beams, but not the planes, and doing a “nose out” ?

Would a non-NIST (non-jewish-controlled) ACCIDENT RE-CONSTRUCTIONIST, say that plane 77 really flew through 6 walls of the pentagon and all those metal beams, leaving a “nose out” exit hole in the C ring ?

After reviewing other available photos of damage done to large commercial planes caused by unfortunate birds, then how did that large unmodified non-military plane fly through the ground floor steel columns inside of pentagon rings C, D, and E, and then allegedly do a "nose out" through the C ring adjacent to the alley ?

Image
(Photo of the “nose out” of the second plane 175 that hit wtc 2 (south tower), and apparently flew threw the metal beams of wtc 2 without a scratch, before the "non-military unmodified commercial plane” detonated)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ WORKING THEORY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PENTAGON WALL ON 911 ]

Barbara Honegger did a presentation about what happened to the pentagon on 9/11...

LINK: (3 HOUR) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtFXYJlj ... e=youtu.be

In the presentation, Barbara provides compelling PHOTOS and other evidence that NO PLANES COLLIDED WITH THE PENTAGON WALL.

Other 911 private investigators probably should review the presentation, and then amend their own pentagon videos appropriately.



WORKING THEORY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PENTAGON ON 911,
BASED ON THE EVIDENCE IN THE ABOVE LINKED PRESENTATION...



1) Pre-placed explosives were detonated inside the pentagon at about 9:30am, according to witness in the presentation, however the wrist watch on the witness could have been off about 4-5 minutes;

2) A white drone disguised as flight 77 was self-detonated/destroyed at the pentagon wall, about 100 feet from the official "impact" point, at about 9:32am;

3) Presumably, the american communist bolshevik gypsy jews and their freak collaborators in the usa freak government, attempted to detonate the pre-placed explosives inside the pentagon AT THE SAME TIME that the white drone was intentionally self-detonated outside the pentagon, and failed, because the white drone was a couple minutes late/early;

4) Presumably, in addition to "AT THE SAME TIME", the american communist bolshevik gypsy jews and their freak collaborators in the usa freak government, also wanted the white drone to be self-detonated AT THE SAME PLACE as the official "impact" point, and failed, because the white drone was self-detonated about 100 feet from the official "impact" point;

5) It can be presumed that all the pre-placed explosives inside the pentagon were set off with a timer to avoid detection of signals, and to avoid searches of devices sending the signals, and to ensure that the detonation signals would not be interfered with, to avoid leaving bundles of explosives unexploded, and therefore, the gypsy jews and their freak collaborators presumably wanted the white drone to actually be at the official "impact" point at about 9:30am/9:35am, when the pre-placed explosives detonated, but the white drone was late/early;

6) A couple pentagon firefighters at the pentagon wall helipad, about 100 feet from the official "impact" point", were waiting for the arrival of a helicopter later that day, and had to run from the incoming white drone before the white drone reached the helipad and self-detonated just BEFORE hitting the pentagon wall AT THE HELIPAD (about 100 feet from the official "impact" point);

7) Perhaps the white drone needed to be signaled to self-detonate before hitting the pentagon wall, or perhaps a missile from the nearby military helicopter shot the white drone before the white drone hit the pentagon wall, to ensure that the white drone completely detonated into small pieces;

8) The nearby military helicopter at the crime scene, could also have been at the crime scene to observe the white drone self-detonate, and/or to cause conflicting "stories" to be circulated about what happened at the alleged "impact" point in the months to come, and/or was a homing beacon for the white drone;

9) Presumably, if the white drone was not signalled to self-detonate BEFORE hitting the pentagon wall, then the white drone may not have completely self-detonated and may have left larger identifiable pieces of the white drone on the pentagon lawn;

10) Later, a portion of the pentagon wall collapsed, and was called the official "impact" point of the flight 77 that allegedly impacted the pentagon wall;

11) However, after the white drone was self-detonated at 9:32am, and the explosives were detonated inside the pentagon about 9:30am - 9:35am, there apparently were NO OTHER IMPACTS, because at that time, if there was a second drone/plane, or a missile, that hit the pentagon wall at the official "impact" point, then surely all the witnesses looking right at the pentagon after the white drone was self detonated at the pentagon wall helipad, would have noticed the second drone/plane, or missile, hitting the pentagon wall at the official "impact" point.

12) There seems to be witnesses from different locations inside the pentagon who each said they each heard an explosion and give different times for hearing the explosion, however, it is not clear if any of those witnesses are saying that they heard one explosion or multiple explosions, or if each witness was only able to hear one explosion from their vantage point and could not hear the explosions that the other witnesses heard, or if there was only one large explosion inside the pentagon but some of the witnesses are giving inaccurate times about the explosion.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ the jewish aipac lobby to usa congress ]

"AIPAC - THIS IS WHAT TREASON LOOKS LIKE"
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBpft6pQClY
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for posting message

- ANOTHER GOOD DAY WITH GOD
Offline
User avatar

PhuBai68

  • Posts: 251
  • Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Location: Pickens County, SC

Re: [ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Only if those in charge want visitors to think this is another kook tin foil hat site like some of those videos.

The Israeli mossad were tracking the hijackers, they (& Israel) knew what was going to happen (whether they warned us and our alphabet agencies dropped the ball like in Boston OR they figured, "Let it happen." we'll never know) and within days/weeks right after it happened Israel started hammering the living bejesus out of the Palestinians KNOWING after what Muslims just did to us there wouldn't be any backlash.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.
Offline

FRIEND OF GOD

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Re: [ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 7:34 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:Only if those in charge want visitors to think this is another kook tin foil hat site like some of those videos.

The Israeli mossad were tracking the hijackers, they (& Israel) knew what was going to happen (whether they warned us and our alphabet agencies dropped the ball like in Boston OR they figured, "Let it happen." we'll never know) and within days/weeks right after it happened Israel started hammering the living bejesus out of the Palestinians KNOWING after what Muslims just did to us there wouldn't be any backlash.


@PhuBai68 -

you sound just like the jewish shrills, with their misinformation and deceptions, calling 9/11 anything but an ongoing 9/11 jewish crime spree.

And there are so many refuting questions that can be asked to support that assertion that you sound like a jewish shrill, such as how did the detonated/undetonated military-grade nano-thermite get into the wtc dust ?

- ANOTHER GOOD DAY WITH GOD
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 384
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: [ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

PostThu Aug 09, 2018 9:04 pm

Only if those in charge want visitors to think this is another kook tin foil hat site like some of those videos.


Spot on, PhuBai. There are plenty of websites that go deep into the rabbit hole of what "really" happened on 9/11, but this isn't one. We're here to talk about things pertinent to the program of the National Alliance.
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 1541
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: [ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 1:30 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Only if those in charge want visitors to think this is another kook tin foil hat site like some of those videos.


Spot on, PhuBai. There are plenty of websites that go deep into the rabbit hole of what "really" happened on 9/11, but this isn't one. We're here to talk about things pertinent to the program of the National Alliance.


I disagree. Every Caucasian of any significance should at least be aware of the Larry Silverstein
"inside job."

:!:
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 384
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: [ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 8:36 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:
White Man 1 wrote:
Only if those in charge want visitors to think this is another kook tin foil hat site like some of those videos.


Spot on, PhuBai. There are plenty of websites that go deep into the rabbit hole of what "really" happened on 9/11, but this isn't one. We're here to talk about things pertinent to the program of the National Alliance.


I disagree. Every Caucasian of any significance should at least be aware of the Larry Silverstein
"inside job."

:!:


Sure, Wade, being aware when something isn't right is important. That doesn't mean we should entertain dozens of theories or have a subsection devoted to it. There are other sites that do just that already.

How about one thread going into detail on your Silverstein theory? I'm sure we have one on here to be bumped.
Offline

FRIEND OF GOD

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Re: [ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 1:05 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Only if those in charge want visitors to think this is another kook tin foil hat site like some of those videos.


Spot on, PhuBai. There are plenty of websites that go deep into the rabbit hole of what "really" happened on 9/11, but this isn't one. We're here to talk about things pertinent to the program of the National Alliance.




@white man 1 -

the ONGOING jewish 9/11 crime spree directly and indirectly affects the White Colonies.

You spout about wanting to talk about only those issues pertinent to the White Colonies, and then you deceptively suggest that a 9/11 Forum Category on the front page that properly informs the White Colonies about the ONGOING jewish 9/11 crime spree is not pertinent to the White Colonies.

You deceptively suggest that a majority of White Persons are already familiar with all the 9/11 evidence, yet not very many persons have heard of wtc building 7 for example.

( 11 ) WTC 7 – Side by Side Comparison to Controlled Demolition
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Rm6ZFROmc

You sound like a jewish shrill, a jewish spy, or a perhaps one of those fag puppet collaborators with the jews.

Else, your low rank in the White Colony calvary/militia is evident.

- ANOTHER GOOD DAY WITH GOD
Offline

FRIEND OF GOD

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Re: [ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 1:14 pm

White Man 1 wrote:Sure, Wade, being aware when something isn't right is important. That doesn't mean we should entertain dozens of theories or have a subsection devoted to it. There are other sites that do just that already.

How about one thread going into detail on your Silverstein theory? I'm sure we have one on here to be bumped.


@white man 1 -

the National Alliance White Colony has dozens of theories about dozens of other issues, yet you suggest avoiding a Forum Category that specifically discusses criminal theories about the ONGOING jewish 9/11 crime spree.

You then toss a quick statement out to the forum readers about jew larry silverstein, as if that was the only piece of 9/11 evidence available.

You sound like a jewish shrill, a jewish spy, or a perhaps one of those fag puppet collaborators with the jews.

Else, your low rank in the White Colony calvary/militia is evident.

- ANOTHER GOOD DAY WITH GOD
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 384
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: [ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 2:41 pm

Calling respected members of our forum fags and jews as a stranger will not stand. Any further nonsense like that and you will not be welcome here.
Offline

FRIEND OF GOD

  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Re: [ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

PostFri Aug 10, 2018 3:42 pm

White Man 1 wrote:Calling respected members of our forum fags and jews as a stranger will not stand. Any further nonsense like that and you will not be welcome here.


@white man 1 -

I wasn't necessarily calling you a jew, or a fag puppet collaborator to the jews, I was just saying that you sound just like a jewish shrill or one of those fag puppet collaborators to the jews, who are all ACTIVELY doing the ongoing jewish 9/11 crime spree and trying to dissuade the "gentiles" from properly reviewing the 9/11 evidence.

Similar to yourself, the degenerate jews and their fag puppet collaborators oppose and downplay any discussion and conclusions about the 9/11 evidence if it differs from the official "government" version coming out of the infiltrated usa freak government.

Similarly, if you started supporting the official "government" version about the holocaust, I would probably say that you sound like a jewish shrill, imposing a white man, and then, I suppose you would complain.

According to you, anyone on the forum who suggests that someone else is saying something that a jewish shrill would say, should be banned from the forum ?

p.s. If I do get banned from the forum because of your vote, then I hope that My Forum Posts remain as a legacy, because some places such as youtube will remove all the videos after banning someone for hate speech for example; I am not claiming copyright to My Forum Posts, and they can remain.

Thanks for posting this message.

- ANOTHER GOOD DAY WITH GOD
Next

Return to News Items

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests