heavy sigh

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

heavy sigh

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:06 am

This is actually a news item but NOT the news we really care about.

I thought once I got out of the northeast this miscegenation wouldn't be tossed in my face.
I remember my wife taking me out on my birthday to a restaurant with my son.
We're sitting in the booth waiting for whatever comes next -menu? drinks? appetizer?- and in comes this smoking hot, tall, long legged young woman who gets seated at a table.
About 3 minutes later comes in this typical project dweller looking black male carrying a Brillo headed nignet and goes right to the chick's table.
Another birthday celebration ruined!
Even though blacks were really a minority in WV there was enough of it to more than aggravate me - really only saw maybe one or two really good looking white women with their pet black males but happened more than enough.
I remember first being down here (WV that is) and while in the check out line at Kroger a (the grandmother I'm sure) woman holding as little wool headed niglet and another woman, "Oh, he's just so sweet, he's adorable!" horse poop happening and I bit my tongue.
I so much wanted to say, "That's a crime against nature, that just never should've happened." but bit my tongue and fumed inside.
So on the local channel 7 news this story, wait for it, about 30 seconds in (come on! this is the deep south! this ISN'T supposed to happen here) •••

http://www.wspa.com/news/marcus-todd-ge ... /896630857
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: heavy sigh

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:47 am

What's the right response to miscegenation and the eternal monkeyshines going on wherever there are negroids? Some might advocate illegal activity, but that won't stop it and may even be counterproductive. All of it is in our heads, if you follow me. We White men have failed to implement a superior belief system that would be the guiding principles in all our institutions and everywhere else in our people's life.

Our message needs to be disseminated as much as we are capable of doing. The consequences for failure mean more of the same as what you've just imparted to us here--that leads to our ethnos facing extinction. Now I'll be the first to admit that things are snowballing at present, so we're going to get more of the same but what we do now can save at least a small part of our people in the future.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:31 pm

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:56 pm

So continuing my ranting on miscegenation I noticed how overly excited the news people were that "Tiger" is in the U.S.Open this weekend.
The same with the NASCAR announcers talking up Darryl "Bubba" Wallace like the next best thing to shredded coconut on cream cheese icing.
Bubba hasn't been doing all that well since he moved from the Xfinity series (lost his ride) to the cup series.
He has zero wins, one top five and two top tens in finishes - he's twenty-forth in the standings so the magical mulatto isn't all that magical.
Let's hope that Tiger is just as magical as Bubba.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:51 am

More of the same it seems.
Both dumb asses but that was to be expected.

https://www.wspa.com/news/state-news/pa ... 1291366427

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:34 am

PhuBai68 wrote:More of the same it seems.
Both dumb asses but that was to be expected.

https://www.wspa.com/news/state-news/pa ... 1291366427
Darwin doing the work that Whites have been too timid to do themselves. Let's aim for the day when we take charge of our destiny and are able to intelligently and wisely prune our own stock of defectives.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.