SPLC is Hate Group

Grimork

Re: SPLC is Hate Group

Post by Grimork » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:17 pm

The military is definitely not what it used to be. I can speak personally because of my brother finishing his 4 years in the Army in the last few years. I think he is EVEN MORE brainwashed by the egalitarian garbage than he used to be before he enlisted.

He thinks that being "racist" is one of the worst things people can be. He needs to wake up!! Being racist might've saved his life one day.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:47 pm

Don't feel bad, Grimork. Most of us have kin who "just don't get it." I know I have, and plenty of them.

goyim123

SPLC takes a major hit from the Republican Party

Post by goyim123 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:15 am

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/rnc-south ... -1.5697872

It is like I have to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. It is great that the GOP is taking a stand against the (((SPLC))) even though it certainly isn't for the same reasons that we hate ((them))). The (((SPLC))) has been a thorn in our side for decades and has put so many good people in trouble with their social lives, working lives, and in extreme cases the legal system or even their lives. The sooner that group fades off into existence, the better!

If only we could get these White Southern Republicans who are fed up with illegal immigration and political correctness on board. It would be a good idea to also get those hardworking White Union Democrats to realize that zio-controlled "neo-liberal and neo-conservative" economics hurt their lives. Making a play for those disaffected White independents/those who don't vote to join our ranks!

Jim Mathias

Re: SPLC takes a major hit from the Republican Party

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:02 am

Now that the real ratzim have jumped that SPLC ship, it's a bit late to make these statements. The new crew is sufficiently "diverse" so as to exert the same sort of blunted effectiveness that the NAACP has since Congoids wrested that organization from the Jews.

But why can't conservatives conduct lawfare against them the way the SPLC has gone after conservatives? It's one thing to denounce barrators, but how about showing us some cojones and giving them a taste of their own medicine with all that money they have? I guess we'll have to wait and see. Now if I remember right, the National Alliance does have a legal fund to contribute to so that someday we can meet these hostile groups in court with a decent chance of winning when they commit some sort of tort against us or bring on frivolous and/or vexatious suits against us.

A few years ago, Alliance members came through in spades for me in my legal battle because I was serving Our Cause. We can and should do this for all of us. Please contribute!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:51 am

goyim123 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:15 am

It is like I have to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. It is great that the GOP is taking a stand against the (((SPLC)))...
Republican National Committee delegates have approved a resolution condemning the Southern Poverty Law Center, calling the legal advocacy group dedicated to fighting extremism "a far-left organization with an obvious bias."
---
No shit! Boy those Republicans really went out on a limb with this resolution.

One of my favorite ADVs by Dr. Pierce is this one: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/07/jo ... canadians/

---

As you may be aware, the mass media in Canada are as much under Jewish control as in the United States. The undisputed top media mogul in Canada is Israel Asper, who is commonly known by his nickname “Izzy.” With his sons Leonard and David and other family members, Izzy Asper owns CanWest Global Communications Corporation...

CanWest now owns more than 60 per cent of Canada’s newspapers and other media outlets. That’s more than 60 per cent of all of Canada’s mass media in the hands of one Jew. Included are 14 metropolitan dailies and 128 local newspapers across the country, including the Vancouver Sun, the Vancouver Province, the Calgary Herald, and the Montreal Gazette. CanWest also owns the National Post, which is distributed throughout Canada. In addition Izzy owns media in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and Northern Ireland.

Last month Izzy issued a written directive to his newspapers, instructing them that from now on they must print nothing critical of Israel or of Israeli actions or policies. This is a rare thing. Usually directives of this sort are oral only, and great care is taken to keep them from coming to the attention of the public. But Izzy, with even more brass than is customary for his tribe, made his directive public. He announced that, beginning three weeks ago, December 12, the editorial content of all of his newspapers would be homogenized, and they all would be pro-Israel.

Now here’s the interesting part: if all of Izzy’s Gentile underlings were simply corrupt — were simply paid mercenaries who wrote what they were told to write — then there would be no controversy; all of the local editors and reporters and columnists simply would follow orders. But there is a controversy. A group of reporters and writers at the Montreal Gazette have rebelled, at least for the moment. One of them, Bill Marsden, an investigative reporter, revealed on a Canadian Broadcasting Corporation radio program called “As It Happens” that his editor at the Gazette had instructed him never to report anything that might reflect badly on Israel. Paraphrasing Izzy’s directive, Marsden said:

We do not run in our newspaper op-ed pieces that express criticism of Israel and what it is doing in the Middle East.

Marsden and 54 other reporters at the Montreal Gazette went on strike in protest at what they describe as undue corporate interference with freedom of the press.

Their strike has infuriated Izzy. Izzy’s son David characterized the striking reporters as “childish” and “self-righteous.” He said:

Why don’t they just quit and have the courage of their convictions? Maybe they should go out and, for the first time in their lives, take a risk, put their money where their mouth is, and start their own newspaper.

How’s that for chutzpah, as the Jews like to call it? One can read in David Asper’s reaction to the reporters the thought, “How dare these mere Gentiles, these mere goyim, question what we, God’s Chosen People, decide should be the party line for Canada’s newspapers! How dare they!” I mean it’s not just that Izzy owns the Montreal Gazette, and so he is entitled to set the editorial policy, and other newspapers can set different policies. Izzy thinks that he is entitled to set the editorial policy for all of Canada’s newspapers and determine what all Canadians think.

---

Hopefully CBC hasn't been bought out by Izzy & Company during the 18 years since WLP exposed the Jewyness of Canadian media. It appears that comments are open under this CBC article if the commentator uses his real name and states his opinion civilly. Give it a try and link back to NV and WB.

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:21 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:51 am
goyim123 wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:15 am

It is like I have to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. It is great that the GOP is taking a stand against the (((SPLC)))...
Republican National Committee delegates have approved a resolution condemning the Southern Poverty Law Center, calling the legal advocacy group dedicated to fighting extremism "a far-left organization with an obvious bias."
---
No shit! Boy those Republicans really went out on a limb with this resolution.

One of my favorite ADVs by Dr. Pierce is this one: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/07/jo ... canadians/

---

As you may be aware, the mass media in Canada are as much under Jewish control as in the United States. The undisputed top media mogul in Canada is Israel Asper, who is commonly known by his nickname “Izzy.” With his sons Leonard and David and other family members, Izzy Asper owns CanWest Global Communications Corporation...

CanWest now owns more than 60 per cent of Canada’s newspapers and other media outlets. That’s more than 60 per cent of all of Canada’s mass media in the hands of one Jew. Included are 14 metropolitan dailies and 128 local newspapers across the country, including the Vancouver Sun, the Vancouver Province, the Calgary Herald, and the Montreal Gazette. CanWest also owns the National Post, which is distributed throughout Canada. In addition Izzy owns media in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, and Northern Ireland.

Last month Izzy issued a written directive to his newspapers, instructing them that from now on they must print nothing critical of Israel or of Israeli actions or policies. This is a rare thing. Usually directives of this sort are oral only, and great care is taken to keep them from coming to the attention of the public. But Izzy, with even more brass than is customary for his tribe, made his directive public. He announced that, beginning three weeks ago, December 12, the editorial content of all of his newspapers would be homogenized, and they all would be pro-Israel.

Now here’s the interesting part: if all of Izzy’s Gentile underlings were simply corrupt — were simply paid mercenaries who wrote what they were told to write — then there would be no controversy; all of the local editors and reporters and columnists simply would follow orders. But there is a controversy. A group of reporters and writers at the Montreal Gazette have rebelled, at least for the moment. One of them, Bill Marsden, an investigative reporter, revealed on a Canadian Broadcasting Corporation radio program called “As It Happens” that his editor at the Gazette had instructed him never to report anything that might reflect badly on Israel. Paraphrasing Izzy’s directive, Marsden said:

We do not run in our newspaper op-ed pieces that express criticism of Israel and what it is doing in the Middle East.

Marsden and 54 other reporters at the Montreal Gazette went on strike in protest at what they describe as undue corporate interference with freedom of the press.

Their strike has infuriated Izzy. Izzy’s son David characterized the striking reporters as “childish” and “self-righteous.” He said:

Why don’t they just quit and have the courage of their convictions? Maybe they should go out and, for the first time in their lives, take a risk, put their money where their mouth is, and start their own newspaper.

How’s that for chutzpah, as the Jews like to call it? One can read in David Asper’s reaction to the reporters the thought, “How dare these mere Gentiles, these mere goyim, question what we, God’s Chosen People, decide should be the party line for Canada’s newspapers! How dare they!” I mean it’s not just that Izzy owns the Montreal Gazette, and so he is entitled to set the editorial policy, and other newspapers can set different policies. Izzy thinks that he is entitled to set the editorial policy for all of Canada’s newspapers and determine what all Canadians think.

---

Hopefully CBC hasn't been bought out by Izzy & Company during the 18 years since WLP exposed the Jewyness of Canadian media. It appears that comments are open under this CBC article if the commentator uses his real name and states his opinion civilly. Give it a try and link back to NV and WB.
I will give it a read. Thanks so much for the resource.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:38 pm

Defendant Mark Potok has emerged from the shadows after three years:
---

Mark Potok Returns!

August 29, 2020
It was three years ago this week when we at Watching the Watchdogs first noted the departure of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s longtime Intelligence Director, Mark Potok, from the company that had made him rich and famous (and vice versa) over his twenty year career there.
[...]

“I think a lot of people feel, ‘Oh, groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center, they find, you know, the two hundred Nazis running around the country, they build them up into great big groups, they make a big deal about it and then ask for your money,’ right? In other words, it’s kind of a scam. You hype up this little tiny threat into something scary, uh, and then go and try to make money off of it.” (Mark Potok Interview, Track 2)
Uh oh!
When you study the Hate Industry for years and one of the captains of that industry steps up and admits that the vast majority of the claims made by his company are baseless, the feeling can only be described as exhilarating.
---

Read the entire exhilarating expose of Potok, here: https://rkeefe57.wordpress.com/

PS. This excerpt below from the Watching The Watchdogs article about a new group Potok works with, Moonshot, shows how complicit Big Tech, their Jew-controlled social media and Wikipedia are, working with the "Hate Industry" against anything pro-White:

While all Wikipedia entries must be taken with a grain of salt, the entry for Moonshot claims that the group “receives funding from technology companies such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter,” and “engages in paid work on behalf of governments such as the UK, Canada and Japan.”

Wikipedia also claims that “Moonshot engages in campaigns to direct users attempting to access extremist material to alternative sources,” which is an admirable goal at face value, but begs the question as to who exactly determines what is “extremist material”? Google? Facebook? Twitter?...

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:10 am

I'm bumping this comment about SPLC being a hate group that I made here two days ago, before it scrolls off the front page due to this new fellow, Vintage67's manic commenting on our forum. Everyone interested in this topic should bookmark this site: https://rkeefe57.wordpress.com/
---
Will Williams wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:38 pm
Defendant Mark Potok has emerged from the shadows after three years:
---

Mark Potok Returns!

August 29, 2020
It was three years ago this week when we at Watching the Watchdogs first noted the departure of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s longtime Intelligence Director, Mark Potok, from the company that had made him rich and famous (and vice versa) over his twenty year career there.
[...]

“I think a lot of people feel, ‘Oh, groups like the Southern Poverty Law Center, they find, you know, the two hundred Nazis running around the country, they build them up into great big groups, they make a big deal about it and then ask for your money,’ right? In other words, it’s kind of a scam. You hype up this little tiny threat into something scary, uh, and then go and try to make money off of it.” (Mark Potok Interview, Track 2)
Uh oh!
When you study the Hate Industry for years and one of the captains of that industry steps up and admits that the vast majority of the claims made by his company are baseless, the feeling can only be described as exhilarating.
---

Read the entire exhilarating expose of Potok, here: https://rkeefe57.wordpress.com/

PS. This excerpt below from the Watching The Watchdogs article about a new group Potok works with, Moonshot, shows how complicit Big Tech, their Jew-controlled social media and Wikipedia are, working with the "Hate Industry" against anything pro-White:

While all Wikipedia entries must be taken with a grain of salt, the entry for Moonshot claims that the group “receives funding from technology companies such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter,” and “engages in paid work on behalf of governments such as the UK, Canada and Japan.”

Wikipedia also claims that “Moonshot engages in campaigns to direct users attempting to access extremist material to alternative sources,” which is an admirable goal at face value, but begs the question as to who exactly determines what is “extremist material”? Google? Facebook? Twitter?...
From the valuable Watching The Watchdogs site that is linked above:
---

"So in the long run, while it is good to see Mark Potok back in the game again (he also turned up in an interview on “far-right extremism” as we were writing this post) his return also bolsters our claims that there is a definite “Hate Industry,” consisting of private companies such as the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League, that make hundreds of millions of dollars peddling fear, outrage and “hate” to Progressive donors, and other networked players, such as CARR, Rantt Media and Moonshot CVE, who also manipulate the “far-right” narrative for purposes other than financial gain.

There are no conspiracies here. This is simply the age-old quest for wealth and political power. Unlike the players listed above, we do not ask anyone to take our word for anything. Take five minutes and read Christina Ballard’s superb primer on fake news. You won’t be sorry."
[here: https://rantt.com/media-literacy-101]

Jim Mathias

The ADL is a hate group also

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:03 am

The latest whining from the ADL about recent free speech activity by Whites in San Antonio, Texas. They're getting very worried!

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/loca ... e12a654df0
White supremacist propaganda increases in Texas
The effort to lure recruits for white supremacy membership is concerning for the Anti-Defamation League. Leaflets for the transition into hate are multiplying.

Author: Marvin Hurst
Published: 7:12 PM CST November 19, 2020
Updated: 7:12 PM CST November 19, 2020
What the Jews fear becoming "mainstream" through activism
What the Jews fear becoming "mainstream" through activism
Pro-White literature in San Antonio.png (310.73 KiB) Viewed 68 times
SAN ANTONIO — The Southwest Region of the Anti-Defamation League said white supremacy propaganda has jumped 44% over last year.

"These groups have clearly seen that the current environment is ripe for their recruiting," Mark Toubin said. "They feel more comfortable being out in the open."

Toubin is the Southwest Regional Director for the ADL. He said the groups' bold endeavors concern him.

"It's the mainstreaming of their message more than anything," he said.

In a year where the message of prejudice is expanding via social media and literature, the FBI's Hate Crime report shows documented cases are at a ten-year high.

"If antisemitism and bigotry and prejudice become some of the norms, then we're in big trouble," Toubin said.

The ADL's H.E.A.T. ( Hate, extremism, antisemitism, and terrorism) map show 735 cases across Texas, including three murders. But the vast majority of occurrences are supremacy propaganda.

Recently, Hollywood Park homeowners received a batch of hate literature criticizing abortion and the Black Lives Matter movement which were emblazoned with a swastika.

Toubin said the national societal change happening might be creating fear. That fear could create an irrational means to cope through bigotry.

"Some people are able to take advantage of that fear and deal with it by providing a scapegoat," he said. "And whether that scapegoat are Jews or immigrants or Blacks or Hispanics or LGBTQ, they are looking for somebody else to blame."

The supremacists, he said, take advantage of online opportunities to spread their message.

He suggests educating against the behavior, addressing racial hatred on social media, increasing the number of agencies that report incidents to the FBI, getting public officials to denounce hate groups, and stepping up against the personal responsibility poison prejudice.

"We can never eliminate hate in its entirety," he said. "But, hopefully, we keep it at a very low level."
As the ADL's "HEAT" map indicates, huge numbers of pro-White literature are being distributed across America. Activists who are out on the streets putting out our message are part of a growing trend of "mainstreaming" pro-White messages---and this is the "big trouble" their map is showing. Take a look:
The more YOU do, the more mainstream we become
The more YOU do, the more mainstream we become
ADL's HEAT map.png (420.18 KiB) Viewed 68 times
Nearly all of it is literature distributions
Nearly all of it is literature distributions
ADL HEAT key.png (3.84 KiB) Viewed 68 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.