Iranian President Declares End Of ISIS!

Summaries and links to news items
Wade Hampton III

Iranian President Declares End Of ISIS!

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:03 pm

There is no underscoring how important this is, as well as how devastating it
is for Israel’s goals in the region and especially for Netanyahu.
B-W-A-H-H!
B-W-A-H-H!
51258.jpg (107.49 KiB) Viewed 1658 times
https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017 ... ore-183403

Jim Mathias

Re: Iranian President Declares End Of ISIS!

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:44 am

Just one chapter closing out of the jewish dominated America instigating muslim-fighting-muslim conflict story in the middle east intent on keeping the whole area destabilized for israel's benefit. No end to it seems to be in sight, not under Trump, not under any politician in America, not under anyone who comes close to the centers of power in this country.

The newest twist is a rise in tensions between Saudi Arabia and Iran, and I believe a hot war between those two are desired by the jews.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

David Pringle

Re: Iranian President Declares End Of ISIS!

Post by David Pringle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:29 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:Just one chapter closing out of the jewish dominated America instigating muslim-fighting-muslim conflict story in the middle east intent on keeping the whole area destabilized for israel's benefit. No end to it seems to be in sight, not under Trump, not under any politician in America, not under anyone who comes close to the centers of power in this country.

The newest twist is a rise in tensions between Saudi Arabia and Iran, and I believe a hot war between those two are desired by the jews.
The Saudi's would need to hire mercenaries (more than they have now) to do things like night operations. Most people don't know but the Saudi Air Force cannot operate at night because of rampant night blindness which is the result of 1,300 years of in breeding with first cousins.

The Iranians are Persians, a superior race which normally doesn't breed with outsiders. Iran's Arab population is roughly 13% and very loyal to the Walayat Al Faqih (Guardianship of the Islamic Jurist) which is the ideology of the revolution. The PMU's and Hezbollah are also followers of this ideology.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) is lead by Gen. Qasem Soleimani. Gen Soleimani is extremely compitent, totally committed and so far, hard to kill. When ISIS was 40 miles North of Baghdad Soleimani and 70 IRGC and PMU men stopped them in their tracks. Since then he came up with the plan to save Syria, sold it to Putin and then commanded coalition, even from his hospital bed after he was wounded by artillery.

Hezbollah and Hassan Nasrallah answer directly to him as do the Iraqi Shiite PMU's. He's running the war in Yemen against the Saudis and has been using it as a testing ground for Iranian missiles. Two f-16's have been shot down and a Saudi (reflagged US) warship sunk by these missiles.

I noticed that nobody asks why Saad Hariri, Lebanese PM, was held by the Saudis. The answer is he is a Saudi citizen (AKA subject of the King). The US and IsraHell are gearing up to launch another attack against the Shiites in Lebanon but, just like the last two times, they will be defeated by highly motivated men who have a perfect understanding of Zionism and why they oppose it with.

The IRGC is essentially the Ayatollah's SS troops.The IRGC answer directly to him and are not a part of the Iranian military. UNless you count Al Qaeda the Saudi's have nothing even close.

At the betting window ... I'll take Iran for $100 bucks.