It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:14 am

Things that aggravate •••

Informal discussions
  • Author

PhuBai68

Things that aggravate •••

PostTue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 pm

••• me.
Since I've retired and relocated out of over crowded, over regulated, no quality of life New Jersey I'm much more laid back.
However certain news items plus outright anti-White television commercials tend set me off.
I remember years back (I subscribe to National Geographic magazine) there was an article/story about (I forget "which" country) some African country where the people were starving as UNICEF was bringing in food and "what?" could be done for these people.
I wrote to the editor (email actually) to let nature take it's course.
That developed nations send it food and medicine, the problem is alleviated for a few years while they breed even more children then it's the same ol' same ol' all over again.
Just stop "saving" them and nature will solve the problem.
Got a thinly veiled nasty reply.
Anyway, "what" pissed me off with the latest issue?
The story on "happiness" with the happiest places on earth.
It seems Denmark is one of them.
They show a photo of young adults/teenagers diving saying Denmark has one of the least obese populations because the government encourages healthy activity.
Nothing there to aggravate me.
Another photo of a group of flaxen and blonde haired children gathering vegetables from a communal garden.
No problem there.
NOW here's the ONE that pissed me off ••• a picture of a group of black male Cuban refugees all lounging in the park with a blonde woman among them AND a Brillo haired young girl.
Why would the Danish government allow these mutts in?
Just pisses me off!

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/cont ... 1190.1.jpg
It's not diversity, it's replacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: Things that aggravate •••

PostWed Nov 08, 2017 1:38 am

Television watching did the same thing for me in the 1980s, so do you know what I did about it?

Got rid of it. No cable. No satellite. Not even rabbit ears (yes, I know they've been replaced but you get my point) to pull in whatever local signals for free. Nothing! No jewspapers either, and on odd occasions that the local rags hire someone to man a kiosk in a grocery store to give away free copies, my reply is always "No Thanks!"

Now after all these years let me tell you how it feels: I'm much more at peace. The other aggravations and outrages that life brings have been plenty, thank you very much, to inspire me to approach the question of how to live life with a clearer head and soul.

Give it a try! Rid your mind and soul of alien propaganda, just for a year. A trial run. You may experience benefits not before known to exist.

PhuBai68

Re: Killing Europe

PostThu Nov 09, 2017 1:59 pm

I notice OAN (One America News), a very conservative leaning news network, is going to air a "special" on Killing Europe this upcoming Friday night @ 10PM EST (that channel is 347 on DirecTV BTW).
10:00 PM ET
9:00 PM CT
8:00 PM MT
7:00 PM PT
Killing Europe
The "coming attractions" are pretty damning showing various European countries "welcoming" these still evolving creatures into their lands only to have them rape, attack, riot and act like blacks worldwide.
I'm not only going to watch but record.
Sad what has been happening there.
It's "The Camp of the Saints" come true!

PhuBai68

PostSat Nov 11, 2017 12:52 pm

BUMP!

Heads up!

Killing Europe being shown again today @ 5 EST.

Will Williams

PostSat Nov 11, 2017 5:47 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:BUMP!

Heads up!

Killing Europe being shown again today @ 5 EST.

Thanks, PB! Caught me just in time with this. I'll watch.

I believe that might be the channel that's carrying RT again (Russia Today).

Thanks also for the generous donation to the tractor tire fund. ;)

Return to Team House