Goyim

Will Williams

Goyim

Post by Will Williams » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Moved from the Hollywood Section, here: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2863

I'd told Wade Hampton III:
---
Wade, when you have more than one goy they are called goyim.

Goyim is the Jew's Yiddish term for non-Jews, meaning stupid cattle. So calling a goy stupid is redundant.
---

Wade responded, Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:30 pm:

---
Yiddish is often more of a conundrum for me than my native English. For example,
if you own a hippopotamus, everyone would have a visualization of the item. However,
what if you have two or more of them, which is often quite commonplace in a zoo?
The same could be said about an antenna. If you have two or more of them, then
things begin to get complicated!

:!:

Antennas? I rather think not, for some reason.
---
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Goyim

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:43 am

Yiddish words such as "goyim" and "shiksa" illustrate quite well the Jewish mentality towards all others. For those thinking individuals previously unaware of Jews as a race (rhetorically: they do act like one, isn't it best we treat them as one?) coming to understand how the Jewish mind works is eye-opening experience.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:48 am

Jim Mathias wrote:Yiddish words such as "goyim" and "shiksa" illustrate quite well the Jewish mentality towards all others. For those thinking individuals previously unaware of Jews as a race (rhetorically: they do act like one, isn't it best we treat them as one?) coming to understand how the Jewish mind works is eye-opening experience.
Yes, shiksa (Yiddish for unclean meat) is a goy female who marries a Jew. Some Jews, mostly secular, atheist ones, prefer beautiful "arm candy" Aryan women over their own, especially if from a rich family (think Ivanna Trump), despite their separatist creed discouraging intermarriage with <cough!> unclean cattle.
Can you blame 'em?
A Jew choosing a shiksa over his own kind is only following Nature's imperative to take what the Aryan man is willing to give up to him, including his daughter.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:07 am

Will Williams wrote:Goyim is the Jew's Yiddish term for non-Jews, meaning stupid cattle. So calling a goy stupid is redundant...
By the way, the National Alliance has been educating White children in the ways of the Jew for decades, as in this Saga of White Will comic book that we produced nearly 25 years ago: https://archive.org/details/Saga_Of_White_Will

The Saga of White Will
by The National Alliance

New World Order Comix - The Saga of White Will is an underground comic published by the White nationalist organization, National Alliance. A comic with the appeal to White youths was an idea of Dr. William Pierce, the chairman of the National Alliance. In late 1991 Alliance members Kevin Strom and Will Williams worked with Dr. Pierce to developed a story line which centered on a White teenager’s plight in an interracial school system.

Will Williams, although an artist himself, recruited "Rip" Rousch for the artwork. Rousch was a member of the Midtown Boot Boys band who produced a comic strip called "Bootboy" At the time Rousch was in solitary confinement in Memphis Federal prison for a confrontation his had with Blacks in his home town of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Rousch agreed to do the ink drawings and Williams finished with the color. The collaboration worked fine until prison authorities stopped the process leaving the first and last page of the comic unfinished. Will Williams finished the remaining two pages attempting to draw in the style of Rousch. The first printing was 35,000 copies.
---

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:59 am

How's this for "chutzpah?"
chutzpah.JPG
chutzpah.JPG (58.56 KiB) Viewed 12305 times

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:33 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Will Williams wrote:Goyim is the Jew's Yiddish term for non-Jews, meaning stupid cattle. So calling a goy stupid is redundant...
By the way, the National Alliance has been educating White children in the ways of the Jew for decades, as in this Saga of White Will comic book that we produced nearly 25 years ago: https://archive.org/details/Saga_Of_White_Will

The Saga of White Will
by The National Alliance

New World Order Comix - The Saga of White Will is an underground comic published by the White nationalist organization, National Alliance. A comic with the appeal to White youths was an idea of Dr. William Pierce, the chairman of the National Alliance. In late 1991 Alliance members Kevin Strom and Will Williams worked with Dr. Pierce to developed a story line which centered on a White teenager’s plight in an interracial school system.

Will Williams, although an artist himself, recruited "Rip" Rousch for the artwork. Rousch was a member of the Midtown Boot Boys band who produced a comic strip called "Bootboy" At the time Rousch was in solitary confinement in Memphis Federal prison for a confrontation his had with Blacks in his home town of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Rousch agreed to do the ink drawings and Williams finished with the color. The collaboration worked fine until prison authorities stopped the process leaving the first and last page of the comic unfinished. Will Williams finished the remaining two pages attempting to draw in the style of Rousch. The first printing was 35,000 copies.
---
With the popularity of 'anime' and similar, a pro white version of this art/entertainment could be a real good venture, especially with the 8-14 year olds, who are no doubt experiencing racial awakening in their lives and would be very quick to understand it's message, imo.

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:40 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:Yiddish words such as "goyim" and "shiksa" illustrate quite well the Jewish mentality towards all others. For those thinking individuals previously unaware of Jews as a race (rhetorically: they do act like one, isn't it best we treat them as one?) coming to understand how the Jewish mind works is eye-opening experience.
Yes, shiksa (Yiddish for unclean meat) is a goy female who marries a Jew. Some Jews, mostly secular, atheist ones, prefer beautiful "arm candy" Aryan women over their own, especially if from a rich family (think Ivanna Trump), despite their separatist creed discouraging intermarriage with <cough!> unclean cattle.
Can you blame 'em?
A Jew choosing a shiksa over his own kind is only following Nature's imperative to take what the Aryan man is willing to give up to him, including his daughter.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, I hope you are a good cook, cuz yikes...

She recently said knee grows peacefully protesting by not saluting the flag were 'stupid', or something similar. I guess she prefers horse hair weave store robberies and all-out melees?

BTW-Speaking of Shiksas: I remember seeing Drew Barrymore saying that her in laws thought of her as a 'Shiksa'-I looked it up and was disgusted that she would go along with that, campily referring to herself as such.
And having two kids within a family that de-values you that way to boot.

She recently filed for divorce. Surprise, surprise. :shock:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:53 am

Emily Henderson wrote: With the popularity of 'anime' and similar, a pro white version of this art/entertainment could be a real good venture, especially with the 8-14 year olds, who are no doubt experiencing racial awakening in their lives and would be very quick to understand it's message, imo.
I had to Google anime: http://kotaku.com/what-anime-means-1689582070

The National Alliance will not be doing any comix in that style because, for one thing, we will never have Japanese animators who draw characters with big eyes. Call me a purist or an old fuddy duddy, but I prefered the old Walt
Disney anthropomorphous princess characters before the Jews took over Disney Corp. and started warping the kiddies' heads with a not-so-subtle anti-White message. Home-schoolers have access to the old children's' videos and books and can shield their kids from the alien influences.

We had a race-centered discussion about comic books here before, here: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.p ... omic+books

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:10 am

Will Williams wrote:
Emily Henderson wrote: With the popularity of 'anime' and similar, a pro white version of this art/entertainment could be a real good venture, especially with the 8-14 year olds, who are no doubt experiencing racial awakening in their lives and would be very quick to understand it's message, imo.
I had to Google anime: http://kotaku.com/what-anime-means-1689582070

The National Alliance will not be doing any comix in that style because, for one thing, we will never have Japanese animators who draw characters with big eyes. Call me a purist or an old fuddy duddy, but I prefered the old Walt
Disney anthropomorphous princess characters before the Jews took over Disney Corp. and started warping the kiddies' heads with a not-so-subtle anti-White message. Home-schoolers have access to the old children's' videos and books and can shield their kids from the alien influences.

We had a race-centered discussion about comic books here before, here: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.p ... omic+books
I didn't mean the style should be mimicked in any way-I meant for the pro White comics to be an alternative to Anime, and should have phrased it that way.

I'm a 'fuddy duddy' too when it comes to subliminal messages in perverted Japanese cartoonage, lol.

The US has been inundated with Japanese culture, primarily targeted at youth. A good example is the new phenomenon 'baby metal', which is comprised of pre teen girls singing pop songs with cutesy dances and matching outfits, mixed with 'death metal' and Gothic make-up.

Their TV commercials and popular shows also mix childish themes with horror or sex. It's a weird norm in Japan that they've used in American marketing, and Anime is yet another example-basically a perverted version of a comic book.

But Anime and similar are promoted to the hilt and made popular. You could do the same repeating and promotion of something good, and there are people who would start to recognize it as a thing of value.

KenPatrick

Post by KenPatrick » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:57 am

Jim Mathias wrote:She recently filed for divorce. Surprise, surprise. :shock:
Yeah...It's absolutely surprising...By the way, why did she file for divorce? :? :? :?