Black/Non-White Institutional Racism

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

Re: Black/Non-White Institutional Racism

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:58 am

A Glimpse of America 2017, if Hillary Clinton Wins: Federal Judge Declares "Black Lives Matter" in Weird Courtroom Rant

Anti-white foundations have flooded Black Lives Matter affiliated organizations with more than $100 million, but what price tag can be put on already having the federal government?

In a glimpse of the nightmarish United States of America on the verge of being born nationwide with a Hillary Clinton victory in November, a federal judge just sided with Black Lives Matter over a beleaguered, on the verge of complete federalization police force. [Federal judge declares ‘black lives matter’ during hearing over Seattle police reform, Seattle Times, August 16, 2016]:

U.S. District Judge James Robart, pointedly reacting to the Seattle police union’s rejection of a tentative contract, said Monday he would not let the powerful labor group hold the city “hostage” by linking wages to constitutional policing.
“To hide behind a collective- bargaining agreement is not going to work,” Robart said during a dramatic court hearing he opened by laying out a path for police-accountability reform and closed with an emotional declaration that “black lives matter.”

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... llary.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:46 am

Letter from a security guard.
September 2, 2016

Colin,

*A little background information on me: I am currently a licensed security officer living in Central Florida. I have a Criminal Justice Technology degree, class G & D Florida security licenses, National Registry EMT and Florida EMT licenses*

I’ve worked as a security guard for multiple security companies for a number of years now, doing mostly routine armed security work at different locations, some locations safer than others. There is one post (Jobsite) in particular, which allowed me to gain insight into the black community in a larger sense. A black bank in a bad area of my city, the bank employees are all black and about 99% of the customers and residents in the area are black. Save for the police and fire rescue departments, I was the only white person in this part of town. I was exposed to all types of black people at this bank, young & old, educated and not so much. It was at this post that I realized how important race is to the black community. It became very clear, very quickly that black people think, eat, breathe and sleep race.

Thugs are the same all over the place, so, nothing new in that regard. What struck me and motivated me to write this letter were the statements from the black bank staff members and the more prominent black community customers who would occasionally frequent this bank. I was also exposed to something else which gave me a better understanding of how blacks viewed political and other newsworthy issues, black newspapers (free at this bank). After a few months of working at this bank, the employees began to open up and talk “freely” around me. The staff consisted of 2 female bank tellers, 1 female assistant manager, 1 male manager and 1 male district manager.

Here are some of their statements to me, each other and customers. (None of these statements were made as jokes or sparked laughter in any way). The assistant manager had this to say to me in anger, “how can you vote for Donald Trump, don’t you know he wants to bring back slavery?” The morning after the black police officer shot and killed Sylville Smith for pulling a gun on the officer, one of the tellers whispered (with an expression of concern on her face) to the assistant manager who was standing nearby, “now they’re shooting their own kind”. I also overheard one of the tellers say to a customer, “You are in trouble if Trump gets elected, he is going to deport anyone who is not white”. I won’t state her name in this letter, but a prominent black TV reality talk show host in the community (who recently received an award from Barak Obama) walked into the lobby just days after the Philando Castile shooting and Dallas PD murders and said to the staff at the counter, “These police shootings need to stop”.

Now, at first I assumed she meant the murder of the Dallas Police officers, but I was wrong. She never mentioned Dallas. Instead she continued on about Philando Castile. She said, “Thank God that woman (Lavish Diamond Reynolds-suspects girlfriend), had the courage to stay calm and film that, I would have been going crazy, cussing the cops up and down. Good thing she did film it because, they would have murdered her too”. None of these comments were followed by anything other than total agreement from all who were present (except me).

In the black newspapers, I noticed a common theme among the commentaries, everything in one way or another ended up being about or having something to do with slavery. It was as if slavery wasn’t mentioned, black people might forget about it? And there were articles with topics such as, “how to dress your kids so they won’t appear threatening to police”. Every story was about black people only or how something was affecting only black people.

The final straw for me came in the form of an incident on one of those days when welfare checks and social security checks are issued on the same day. Huge lines form at the bank on these days, which leads to fights in the lines at the lobby area. One of the tellers thought it was funny when these days came around and liked to tease me by saying, “it’s gonna be a crazy day, you better do something” or “are you ready for this?” To this day I’m not sure exactly what she meant by those things.

The line was almost out the door when a very large middle aged black man came in and began to attempt to start a fight with 2 females standing in line for no apparent reason. The two women eventually began to ignore the man. The man then decided he was going to cut in line in front of 6 customers. This of course sparked outrage throughout the line. I stepped in and asked the man to return to his original spot in line. The man began to cuss me out and refused. I then warned him that the police would soon be called and that didn’t work either. I then yelled at the individual to get back in line. He immediately complied with no further incident or disruption and the bank fell silent. This was not the incident which caused me to request a transfer to a different post. What transpired afterward is what did it for me.

Later that day. I was called into the manager’s office to speak with both the manager and assistant manager. They congratulated me on stopping the fight with no cursing on my part, no injuries to anyone (including myself), no police needed, no fire rescue needed, no shots fired, no sabre spray used, no baton used and no Taser used.

I’m joking of course, that’s not what happened in the office. I was told that I had frightened everyone in the bank and that nobody would remember what the thug (they didn’t use that word) had done, only that the security guy had scared everyone. They then proceeded to tell me that they can’t afford to lose 10 customers for fear of coming into the bank because of something I had done to control one unruly customer. They recommended that next time I physically remove aggressive trouble makers (thugs) and have a chat with them in the parking lot away from customers. This advice is coming from individuals who have no knowledge of law, security procedures or officer safety rules.

Needless to say, I knew it was time to leave. My family and I are happy I made it out alive.

xx

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:06 am

Letter from Wilmington, Delaware.

Hi Colin,

In 1994 in the wonderful city of Wilmington, DE. A black girl I went to school with had a party that I decided to go to.

Her house was at that time in a good area but a block this way or a block that way and you were looking for trouble. So while I was at this party I ran out of cigarettes and seeing I knew, well I thought I knew the areas to avoid, figured I’d walk to the corner store .

Made it to the store and started to walk back got about a block from the store and stopped to light my cigarette and literally out of nowhere I’m surrounded by 6 black guys close to my age.

1 of them put a gun to my head and when I told him I had no money he told me f*ck you cracker we don’t want your money.

At this point I figured I was gonna die, honestly I remember swinging making contact with one and then hitting the pavement pistol whipped. While down the 1 with the pistol repeatedly hit my head with the gun while his boys kicked and punched me I don’t no how long this lasted but I remember looking at the pavement and seeing a huge puddle of blood and that’s when I played dead.

I heard one of them say yeah he’s dead and they left. I got up blood soaked blood shooting from my head and wobbled my way to my friends house got about a hundred feet and they returned with their belts and proceeded to beat me with the buckles of their belts.

Down again being hit buy buckles and kicked in the face I passed out when I woke up I started wobbling back on my path was getting close to friends house praying that I made it I wanted to see my son born, who the lady I was with at the time was pregnant with as I’m thinking this a truck pulled up with its high beams on and as I saw the driver’s door open I dropped to my knees and said f*ck it kill me. Thank God the driver was a concerned citizen and I got to be there for my son my daughter raise them they are In college .

I know I went long and I apologize… but the last thing I want to bring up is when the man got out of truck to help after he said I’m not gonna kill you, he asked me had I been shot. There was not a piece of clothing that wasn’t drenched in my blood.

I truly appreciate everything you do.

Thank you Colin.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:10 am

Is America an Occupied Country?: White Student Arrested for Wearing a Gorilla Mask, Passing Out Bananas at Black Live Matter Rally for 'Civil Rights Intimidation'

A gorilla mask, a paper bag full of bananas... a far greater threat to civilization than black people terrorizing motorists on I-85 in Charlotte or Black Lives Matter protests blocking the I-40 bridge in Memphis, depriving a family of getting their sick child to the hospital.
[Student arrested after wearing gorilla mask to Black Lives Matter protest, USA Today, 9-29-16]:

An East Tennessee State University student was arrested Tuesday week after wearing a gorilla mask and carrying a rope during a Black Lives Matterprotest on campus, according to local reports.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... white.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:06 am

Alabama teen nearly killed in racially motivated hate crime beating

http://conservative-headlines.com/2016/ ... e-beating/

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Nice blond families are probably “radical-right” Nazis says parenting magazine

by Steve Goode • October 9, 2016

German Parenting magazine, Baby & Family, claims that if a family is “unobtrusive, blond, nice, and dedicated“, then these are signs that the family is “radical-right” wing and “dangerous.“

The article says that the term “radical-right” implies “burning refugee shelters,” and “men with shaved heads” but “it is rare to be connected with women, families or children, and that is precisely the danger”

It claims families are more dangerous than single men, because they participate in the community and are “no longer marginalized and even worse, get support”

“Children of right parents are not necessarily different from children of other parents,” except that “they are very quiet or very obedient,” and celebrate “Germanic customs and traditions,” the article says.

The article says there are different kinds of right-wing families, but all of them must be opposed because “their offspring will later confidently carry their ideology into the world.”

“Even if it is difficult, you should immediately set limits and say that you do not want to hear something like that.”

“Understanding has no place in such situations.”

As you can see from this sickening article, the days of a quiet war against Whites is over. The established elite want the West to be non-White, and they are no longer being subtle about it.

This is not a dark secret that they try to hide, it is openly spoken about in public. However, instead of correctly calling it White genocide, they call it “diversity”, but only for the West.

They have drawn a line in the sand. If you are not a “progressive” mixed-race proponent, then you are their enemy.

http://whitegenocideproject.com/nice-bl ... ment-83216

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:44 pm

Letter from Iowa law enforcement.

Hello Mr. Flaherty,

I am writing you as an Iowan. Iowa is a hot bed of unreported bad behavior by African-Americans. I know you are not one to want to say why, but I am hoping when another Iowa video comes round; you could explain a few facts. I have also wrote about my experiences.

Iowa for the most part does not have single race communities. Our Black crime is imported. My city and others have agreements with Chicago. There the public housing is limited, so with these agreements, they give people a bus ticket and send them to an Iowan town to live in our public housing. The Iowan towns get money from the government to build more public housing, development funds, and other benefits that I don’t fully understand. Somehow they found a way to make money off people not working and getting free housing. We get the lowest of the low. The crazy ladies, men who won’t get jobs, and those that even Chicago doesn’t want. Iowa is very different from the big city. These criminal minded men get bored easy here. With nothing better to do they cause pain to those whose families have been here for generations. We who have an investment in Iowa’s future care a great deal. Our government like the federal one doesn’t seem to care anymore. It’s our view that if you have too much free time you get a second job. Many Iowans have two jobs. I liken our problem to the refugee crisis in Europe.

Secondly, my town is also a college town. I am sick of seeing black kids who are dumber than door-knobs get free schooling because they are from some ghetto. Iowans think of themselves as kind, generous, and intelligent people, and yet speaking with one you will notice they generally don’t brag. These blacks kids are neither kind nor intelligent. They never shut up about how much drugs they got, sex they are having, how they are victims of racist people, or alcohol they managed to steal from the local Walmart. It’s wrong/wasteful to invest scholarships in idiots. It amazes me how stupid people can be. Why be out after dark in a neighborhood you don’t belong in? They get free housing in the dorms and free meals in the cafeteria at the school. There is no need to venture into the residential zones of this city and cause trouble. I tell everyone to not give to charities that send kids to college. If they don’t work for something they don’t value it, and they don’t come to learn the value of working.

Thirdly, I work with the police. I hear all the crimes that never get published for the fact that no one outside really cares what happens in Iowa unless its political related. For example did anyone hear about the bomb scare at DSM Airport on April 15, 2013? I was on sight. I called my mother to let her know I was fine thinking she would be seeing the news and worrying. She had no idea as tragically the Boston marathon bombs happened that day.

The reason I mention this is that cops here can go their entire careers without ever taking their gun out of the holster. Things are changing however. One cop said something that I thought very profound. This officer explained what was going threw his mind during a recent incident, “Am I really going to do this? Am I really going to shoot a black man?” Referring to BLM he goes on, “I guarantee you cops have died thinking that same thing.” Hesitating can mean death.

I had attended a federal police academy to train for my day job. At this academy they have a board that commemorates officers who had died while serving. During my two week training, 7 officers’ pictures were added to the board. I wished I would have read the situations of their deaths. I remember thinking, one officer dies every other day; can we badge men fast enough? The training instructor explained that those numbers of officers’ deaths are real and that board only had officers who had attended this one academy. They teach safety is the number one. Now working in my field I have not yet seen a police department that is properly staffed.

Lastly, my second job is as a night jailer. When dealing with black people 25% of the time I am called a racist. 25% of the time I am the N-word. The last 50% I am called both racist and N-word. In truth I am neither a black man nor a racist. Being called the N-word doesn’t hurt me even though I find the word offensive. Being called a racist does affect me. They wouldn’t call white people that if it were true as it would not hurt them. I had to develop thick skin to work at this job. The white people after they come to terms with the fact they have been jailed, often become respectful. Black people however never shut their mouths and when it gets them into a fight they want me to step in and save them. I try very hard to never use curse words like a normal person. I am exposed to those words everyday. I am always ashamed when one escapes my mouth.

Thank you for reading this and if you chose to use any part of what I wrote here, please do not reference my account details. It’s the truth, yet it could affect my jobs and paint an even bigger target than I already have on my back. I had chose not to become a normal police officer, and I think that was wise.

Sincerely,

A Real Iowan

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:55 pm

Obama's Department of Justice Working to Make Hiring White Police Officers Illegal

A glimpse of policy under President Clinton to fight implicit bias and institutional racism among white police in America?

Yes. [ADVANCING DIVERSITY IN LAW ENFORCEMENT, U.S. Department of Justice: Equal Employment Opportunity CommissionOctober 2016]

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... ng-to.html

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:04 am

UN: Whites Owe Negroes $$.$$

UNITED NATIONS, Oct 31 (IPS) - Stressing the enduring relationship between
injuries inflicted by slavery and contemporary injustices, a UN committee
has recently issued a strongly-worded call for reparations for black U.S.
American(s) [Negroes].

http://www.globalissues.org/news/2016/10/31/22605

:roll:

Emily Henderson

Post by Emily Henderson » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:10 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:UN: Whites Owe Negroes $$.$$

UNITED NATIONS, Oct 31 (IPS) - Stressing the enduring relationship between
injuries inflicted by slavery and contemporary injustices, a UN committee
has recently issued a strongly-worded call for reparations for black U.S.
American(s) [Negroes].

http://www.globalissues.org/news/2016/10/31/22605

:roll:
If we tally up all the damage done by knee grows in Camden, NJ, Detroit, MI, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and New York, New York-just those cities, mind you-I think we break even on monetary and emotional damage. :lol:

We can call it even, then.

What I find interesting is that they don't want to let whites have even a tiny enclave in our home countries that is kept totally White and ethnocentric-meaning that you could give them the whole rest of, for instance, a State in the USA-but they don't want you to dominate just one town in that State with nothing but White people.
Meanwhile they can call Detroit a 'Chocolate city', as the Mayor did.

Who is selfish, then? Who has the 'fear' in their heart? To not allow people to maintain their ethnicity and simply leave them alone speaks volumes. They want what Whites built, they want it for free, and they want us to actually mingle amongst them while they take it, giving our nod of approval.

Jews, however, are allowed to self segregate openly. For example, Williamsburg in Brooklyn is a 'Chassidic Neighborhood.' Non Jews are not welcome there.
And that is no problem. 'Whiteness' is a 'Problem.' :roll: