MATT KOEHL INTERVIEWED

John Calhoun

MATT KOEHL INTERVIEWED

Post by John Calhoun » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:21 pm

The former Commander of the New Order interviewed shortly before his death.

Mike G

Re: MATT KOEHL INTERVIEWED

Post by Mike G » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:00 pm

I really enjoyed this, does anyone know where to get The Good Society or any of his other writings?

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:30 pm

http://nspublications.com/thirdreich/index.htm

Funny that you should ask. I ordered a copy of "Faith of the Future" recently. I haven't gotten around to it yet, I have been slogging through the unabridged version of Savitri Devi's "The Lightening and the Sun." Tough reading but now I have gotten to the Hitler section. Very good stuff.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:11 pm

I have the unabridged version of that book too and I have not yet gotten around to reading it, I have a couple thousand books so I am always behind.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:18 pm

I have a couple thousand books so I am always behind.
I completely understand. I have a bad habit of reading several books rather than a single one at a time.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:20 pm

I usually read about three at a time. I am reading a really interesting book from a former Alliance member, Jeff Wilkerson that he sent me. The book is called Sion's Army: The Freemasons.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:24 pm

Interesting. I'll have to look that one up.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:36 pm

Mike G wrote:I usually read about three at a time. I am reading a really interesting book from a former Alliance member, Jeff Wilkerson that he sent me. The book is called Sion's Army: The Freemasons.
Wilkerson says he was an Alliance member in 1985 for a couple of years, but dropped out to help the Populist Party. He now likes Alex Jones. I listened to a few minutes of this interview of him by Kyle Hunt from a couple of weeks ago, covering his research into Jews behind Freemasonry and secret societies; talk of Jesus, the Gospels, Gnosticism, etc., which holds no interest for me whatsoever. It's no wonder that Jeff didn't last long in the National Alliance. My own political journey was almost opposite of Wilkerson's: from groups like the Populist Party in 1986 to when I discovered Dr. Pierce a few years later. I have been on the lookout for anything better than his National Alliance with it's Cosmotheist undergirding ever since and am firmly convinced there is nothing with more potential for American Whites, despite some dark years for the Alliance after its Founder's death.

Racially conscious White people today would do better to join the National Alliance and help enthusiastically to build a serious resistance movement based on Dr. Pierce's teachings, applied to what is going on in the world today as it impacts on our race, than to endlessly investigate ancient religions, conspiracies and secret societies. Kyle does better in an interview found from December, here, speaking against Alex Jones and others who steer discussion away from the facts of Jewish supremacy:

At minute 48:00 Kyle says, "Anyone who is speaking half truths at this point, they're kind of shilling because there's really no excuse to not know about the Jewish plot to take over the whole world."

Kyle appears to base his personal spirituality in pre-Christian Europe myths of what's known today commonly as Odism, but he's intelligent, race-centered, and could very easily embrace and focus on Cosmotheism in time and spread its ideas. Kyle is talented and experienced with media like Youtube and with regular podcasts.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:20 pm

I agree that it did not seem like a book that would interest me either, I had thought mainly that people who talk about freemasons and the illuminati and usually crackpots who are trying to exploit people for financial gain or are just very misinformed and overly cynical. I have never understood how I have come across many people so cynical of the government and status quo yet they will not point the finger and say Jew, granted I understand when someone has a very renowned position in society with a vested interest in the status quo to not rock the boat but why do people who are virtually failures in all aspects of life refuse to point to the obvious?

I am about a third into Jeff's book and I have to say it definitely has surprised me and surpassed my expectations. It is very well written and cited and brings up many good points about things I have dismissed as unimportant. I am glad he sent me this book however and look forward to finishing it.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:38 pm

Mike G wrote:I agree that it did not seem like a book that would interest me either, I had thought mainly that people who talk about freemasons and the illuminati and usually crackpots who are trying to exploit people for financial gain or are just very misinformed and overly cynical. I have never understood how I have come across many people so cynical of the government and status quo yet they will not point the finger and say Jew, granted I understand when someone has a very renowned position in society with a vested interest in the status quo to not rock the boat but why do people who are virtually failures in all aspects of life refuse to point to the obvious?

I am about a third into Jeff's book and I have to say it definitely has surprised me and surpassed my expectations. It is very well written and cited and brings up many good points about things I have dismissed as unimportant. I am glad he sent me this book however and look forward to finishing it.
In my readings of Savitri Devi and Julius Evola, both authors treat the topic of Freemasonry and its relationship with Judaism very maturely and in an academic manner. This is in opposition to modern hucksters such David Icke and Alex Jones who use sensationalism as a way to sell snake oil, trinkets, and baubles.
Will Williams wrote:
Mike G wrote:I usually read about three at a time. I am reading a really interesting book from a former Alliance member, Jeff Wilkerson that he sent me. The book is called Sion's Army: The Freemasons.
Wilkerson says he was an Alliance member in 1985 for a couple of years, but dropped out to help the Populist Party. He now likes Alex Jones. I listened to a few minutes of this interview of him by Kyle Hunt from a couple of weeks ago, covering his research into Jews behind Freemasonry and secret societies; talk of Jesus, the Gospels, Gnosticism, etc., which holds no interest for me whatsoever. It's no wonder that Jeff didn't last long in the National Alliance. My own political journey was almost opposite of Wilkerson's: from groups like the Populist Party in 1986 to when I discovered Dr. Pierce a few years later. I have been on the lookout for anything better than his National Alliance with it's Cosmotheist undergirding ever since and am firmly convinced there is nothing with more potential for American Whites, despite some dark years for the Alliance after its Founder's death.

Racially conscious White people today would do better to join the National Alliance and help enthusiastically to build a serious resistance movement based on Dr. Pierce's teachings, applied to what is going on in the world today as it impacts on our race, than to endlessly investigate ancient religions, conspiracies and secret societies. Kyle does better in an interview found from December, here, speaking against Alex Jones and others who steer discussion away from the facts of Jewish supremacy:

At minute 48:00 Kyle says, "Anyone who is speaking half truths at this point, they're kind of shilling because there's really no excuse to not know about the Jewish plot to take over the whole world."

Kyle appears to base his personal spirituality in pre-Christian Europe myths of what's known today commonly as Odism, but he's intelligent, race-centered, and could very easily embrace and focus on Cosmotheism in time and spread its ideas. Kyle is talented and experienced with media like Youtube and with regular podcasts.
As to your point, Will. I wholeheartedly agree with your estimation of Dr. Pierce's philosophy and worldview. His way is the way that I have chosen for myself. There really isn't anything else out there. I will say, however, that I have gained inspiration and a better understanding through various thinkers and authors such as Matt Koehl.