Dr. William L Pierce quotes

Fundamental ideas
Will Williams

Dr. William L Pierce quotes

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:08 pm

"Biopolitics" by Dr. William Luther Pierce (December 2000)
"But at this moment it is my sincere belief that there is no nice solution to our biopolitical problem. I believe in the real world, the unforgiving world of Nature, in which we evolved through hard and bloody struggle over millions of years. Perhaps it is not a nice world, but it still can be a beautiful world if one looks at it with the right attitude. And I believe that the reason so many of our people simply will not accept that real world today is that they are too comfortable with the present situation. They are living well. They feel safe. They are perceptive enough to see the destructive trends carrying our race to extinction, but their comfort and safety are more important to them, and so they adjust their perceptions accordingly.

The best thing that can happen is for them to lose their comfort and their feeling of safety. When that happens I believe that most of them can accept reality. And when we have a million or so of the more capable and intelligent members of our race accepting reality and putting the survival of their kind above everything else, there is nothing they cannot do, no enemy they cannot vanquish. They cannot outvote the Democratic coalition, which will continue its malignant growth year by year. They will not outnumber the biological enemy. They will not constitute an electoral majority, but they can embody a majority of will and determination, and properly informed and motivated and organized they can solve our biopolitical problem."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Dr. William L Pierce quotes

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:48 am

At Stormfront and VaguardNewsNetwork Jim Harting has a quote in his sig file that he attributes to Dr. Pierce:

Before we can put the White man in the fight we have to put the fight into the White man.

I asked him where he found that and he couldn't remember the source, just that Dr. Pierce had said it.

Does anyone reading this know the source of this classic WLP quote?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

R. Bryant

Post by R. Bryant » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:44 pm

I saw that on the Nationalist Coalition website - but I can't find another source for it.

"A Eulogy to National Alliance Chairman
Dr. William Luther Pierce, III
"
Dr. Pierce once explained to an active duty Army Special Forces officer who visited him at his National Alliance office that "...we are not quite ready to put the White man in the fight. For now, we need only to put the fight in the White man."
http://www.ncoal.com/pierce/Eulogy/wlp.htm

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 pm

From "Poisonous Doctrines" American Dissident Voices broadcast: March 1, 2001:
---

"Here's another example of the way in which people looking at things from
an individualist viewpoint misunderstand my message. I am often critical
of the Christian churches, of their subservient collaboration with the
Jews, of their encouragement of miscegenation and their other racially
destructive policies. And some Christians who agree with my positions on
the Jews and on race take offense at my comments regarding the overall
role of Christianity in our society today, and they tell me, "Hey! I'm
offended. All Christians aren't racemixers and collaborators with the
Jews." And of course, I understand that. I understand that there are
many individual Christians who are good people, Christians who don't run
with the Jews, but what I was talking about was the overall role of
Christianity and the Christian churches in our society, and that role
today is destructive."

WLP

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:01 pm

On Violence:

Other people tell me that whatever solution we seek to the problems our people are facing today must be a solution without violence. And my response to that is that I am a peaceful man. All my adult life I have been a scholar and a teacher, never a man of violence. But look at the behavior of our opponents! All they know is violence and coercion and murder. I do not want violence, and I am determined to avoid it as long as I can. - Our Revolutionary Right, 1999
---

I couldn't help but recall what a truly peace-loving, gentle man Dr. Pierce was when I read this. Contrast his quote above with the Jews' attacks on him as they denied the National Alliance a bequest left in the Will of a former member, a Canadian, Mr. McKorkill, who died in 2004, I believe. The Canadian court, driven by Jewish groups, managed to get an adverse decision against the Alliance where the judge ruled it is a "criminal organization," and that certain things Dr. Pierce had written in the "foundational document," "What is the National Alliance?," and in internal Alliance BULLETINs, constituted criminal speech -- therefore, the estate will go to McKorkill's estranged sister, who the SPLC and other "hate" watchdog groups dragged into the Canadian court as a prop in their case against the Alliance. That woman didn't even know her brother had died until contacted by the Jewish plaintiffs, some eight or nine years after he was dead and buried.

So, how long before American courts make a similar ruling to deny a man's last request to leave his estate to whomever he pleases? Read about that estate case here: http://cafe.nfshost.com/?tag=paul-fromm

Lesson: Be very careful of the language you use when promoting our reconstituted National Alliance. We will use the greater part of Dr. Pierce's "What is the National Alliance?,' but we will reword what he wrote in that "foundational document" -- and it really is a foundational document -- so as not to offend our judicial system and the Jews that pull the strings of it. The precedent has been set in that Canadian courtroom.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:25 pm

ON CHRISTIANITY IN DR. WILLIAM PIERCE'S OWN WORDS:

Page 207 in Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds

"In fact, I'm not a Christian at all. I don't put any stock into that."

Page 260 in Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds

"Christianity has a number of elements that are very destructive to our people. One of them is egalitarianism. You know: 'the meek shall inherit the earth,' the last shall be first, and the first shall be last.' and so on. It's this whole Sermon-on-the-mount idea of leveling and putting people down and pulling down those who are on top of the heap regardless of how they got there. It is a fundamental part of Christian doctrine, and I think it is very destructive of any kind of ordered society."

"When you look at Christianity you have to get beyond the requirements and rituals-- you shall be baptized, you shall observe the marriage sacrament, and so forth-- and look at underlying things, like the egalitarian, bolshevik message in this religion, which is really dangerous and has helped move us to this democratic age."

"And then there is the universalistic message in Christianity. That we are all alike, that fundamentally there is no difference among people, that the only thing that counts is whether you are in or out of Jesus' flock. It's the 'we are all one in Christ Jesus' idea-- man and woman, Lord, that business. All of that is fundamentally opposed to the evolutionary view that I have and which I think is necessary to progress. The truth of the matter is that we aren't all one, and we are different from one another, and some individuals and cultures are better than others. Anything that obscures that reality and its implications holds things back."

"Another idea inherent in Christianity is that what we do here on earth doesn't really matter. This life is just a testing ground; the real action will go on someplace else, after our death-- that line of thought. And then there is the notion that we don't have to really stay on the case because God has everything under control. He is watching us all the time and looking out for us, and He can push this button or that one and make anything happen He wants. We aren't in control, and in any case we don't need to be because it's not really our responsibility, it's God's. I have talked to many Christians of good intelligence who accept this idea. But to me, it comes down to an abdication of responsibility."

"And then there is all the superstition and craziness in Christianity. When they had their chance, the Christians burned free thinkers, stifled intellectual development for centuries, and let people off to those suicidal Crusades. So I see Christianity as more than a humorous aberration; it's a really dangerous one. And at the same time that I say that I acknowledge that many if not most Christians are basically reasonable and decent people. It's just that they haven't thought things all the way through. They aren't the problem-- it's the doctrine."

I assume you agree with Simpson that Christianity is an alien religion?

"I do. The European spirit is much more expressed in the pagan tradition of northern Europe. In that tradition, there was much more of the idea that man is responsible for the world around him. He is responsible for his own actions. And he's answerable to nobody but himself........"

Dr. William Pierce

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Bump for effect for our nominally Christian friends!
---
Will Williams wrote:
ON CHRISTIANITY IN DR. WILLIAM PIERCE'S OWN WORDS:

Page 207 in Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds

"In fact, I'm not a Christian at all. I don't put any stock into that."

Page 260 in Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds

"Christianity has a number of elements that are very destructive to our people. One of them is egalitarianism. You know: 'the meek shall inherit the earth,' the last shall be first, and the first shall be last.' and so on. It's this whole Sermon-on-the-mount idea of leveling and putting people down and pulling down those who are on top of the heap regardless of how they got there. It is a fundamental part of Christian doctrine, and I think it is very destructive of any kind of ordered society."

"When you look at Christianity you have to get beyond the requirements and rituals-- you shall be baptized, you shall observe the marriage sacrament, and so forth-- and look at underlying things, like the egalitarian, bolshevik message in this religion, which is really dangerous and has helped move us to this democratic age."

"And then there is the universalistic message in Christianity. That we are all alike, that fundamentally there is no difference among people, that the only thing that counts is whether you are in or out of Jesus' flock. It's the 'we are all one in Christ Jesus' idea-- man and woman, Lord, that business. All of that is fundamentally opposed to the evolutionary view that I have and which I think is necessary to progress. The truth of the matter is that we aren't all one, and we are different from one another, and some individuals and cultures are better than others. Anything that obscures that reality and its implications holds things back."

"Another idea inherent in Christianity is that what we do here on earth doesn't really matter. This life is just a testing ground; the real action will go on someplace else, after our death-- that line of thought. And then there is the notion that we don't have to really stay on the case because God has everything under control. He is watching us all the time and looking out for us, and He can push this button or that one and make anything happen He wants. We aren't in control, and in any case we don't need to be because it's not really our responsibility, it's God's. I have talked to many Christians of good intelligence who accept this idea. But to me, it comes down to an abdication of responsibility."

"And then there is all the superstition and craziness in Christianity. When they had their chance, the Christians burned free thinkers, stifled intellectual development for centuries, and let people off to those suicidal Crusades. So I see Christianity as more than a humorous aberration; it's a really dangerous one. And at the same time that I say that I acknowledge that many if not most Christians are basically reasonable and decent people. It's just that they haven't thought things all the way through. They aren't the problem-- it's the doctrine."

I assume you agree with Simpson that Christianity is an alien religion?

"I do. The European spirit is much more expressed in the pagan tradition of northern Europe. In that tradition, there was much more of the idea that man is responsible for the world around him. He is responsible for his own actions. And he's answerable to nobody but himself........"

Dr. William Pierce

Ray W

Post by Ray W » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:24 pm

A couple of Dr. Pierce's quotes:
"A religion must come from our Race-soul and be conducive to
our mission of racial progress. christianity meets neither of these
two criteria."

"We can't all aspire to heroism in battle; we can adopt an heroic
attitude towards life, and live with eternity in mind."