DHS Official Ayo Kimathito Advocates Killing Whites

Summaries and links to news items
R. Bryant

DHS Official Ayo Kimathito Advocates Killing Whites

Post by R. Bryant » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:12 pm

• Department of Homeland Security Official Ayo Kimathi

A DHS official whose very role at the agency is to ‘procure guns and ammunition’, of which the organization has purchased a large number of weapons and billions of rounds, has been openly calling on his black supremacist website for the ‘great race war’ and the death of white Americans.

Even the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLW) has acknowledge DHS employee Ayo Kimathi and his website as ‘anti-white’, which sports the name ‘War is on the Horizon’ and has been taken down following press coverage. And this is the man who, on record according to the reports, as the man who works primarily on the purchase of guns and ammunition for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Ammunition and weapons that he believes will be used for the coming race war.

The story has received very little coverage considering the depth to which it displays the true state of our federal government and its employees. The initial report was obtained by Storyleak via a news tip directed towards the website.

But the best part here is that the DHS was apparently fully aware of the website, and Kimathi somehow got away with telling them that his black supremacist site called ‘War is on the Horizon’ was an ‘entertainment site that sells concert videos’. We’re talking about the agency that runs the TSA’s genital searches and censors the Constitution being entirely incapable of noticing that an openly aggressive black supremacist website that calls for the death of virtually all whites may not be a site that sells concert videos.

‘KILL A LOT OF WHITES’

Among calls for the race war that is ‘on the horizon’ and to begin preparations against the entire white race, Kimathi warns against an ”unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race.” But that’s just the beginning of Kimathi’s writings on how the white race needs to be obliterated in the near future. In an article on racial cleansing, Kimathi writes:
  • “Warfare is eminent, and in order for black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites.”
This article and all of the others are signed with the phrase ‘we’ll see you on the battlefield’. Kimathi is apparently an advocate of killing anyone who even mates with white people, even gays who choose to be with white men or women.
The best part? Kimathi may be able to keep his job as a purchaser of ammunition and weapons for the DHS — weapons that he believes, as I mentioned, will be used in the race war to kill white men, women, and children. According to the report from Fox:
  • “While many of the postings on Kimathi’s site are inflammatory, it was not immediately clear whether they cross the legal threshold into unprotected hate speech, and the posts may not violate DHS policies if he does not curate the website at work or espouse the ideologies in the office.”
The DHS has already purchased billions of rounds of ammunition, but that may just be the beginning. The associated press has revealed plans for the agency to buy more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition spanned across the next 4 or 5 years, with 1.5 billion rounds purchased in 2012 alond with 360,000 hollow point bullets.

Read more: http://www.storyleak.com/dhs-official-g ... z2cvGXTeJI

Will Williams

Re: DHS Official Ayo Kimathito Advocates Killing Whites

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 am

So, what's new? This sort of news is what White America has come to expect, living under Obama Nation.

I picked up a copy of this $35 hardback book for fifty cents several years ago. Carl Rowan was the house nigger at the Washington Post newspaper. He had read Dr. Pierce's The Turner Diaries and Race War (published 1996) is what came of that. Dr. Pierce is featured throughout the book as proof that the race war is coming, and soon.

It's instructive for us to read some of these Amazon reviews:

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

34 of 39 people found the following review helpful
A Waste Of Time
By TheHighlander on October 6, 2002

The opening lines of Carl Rowen's book state that the United States is "on the rocks spiritually, morally, racially and economically." The author goes on to smash everyone he deems responsible for this and the plight of the black man today.
I found this book very harsh and full of thoughts and ideas that, to me, seem very rash and extreme. Although he does quip that Farrakhan, Sharpton and Jackson are part of the problems blacks now face he reserves his harshest criticism for whites. Whites in power and white men in gerneral. He launches scathing attacks on former President's Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush. Be blasts Pat Buchannon and Oliver North. He calls G. Gordon Liddy a "troglodyte". He says Newt Gingrich is full of "self righteous hypocrisy". He accuses the federal court system of having "surrendered to racist mob psychology" for rulling against affirmative action in University's.
The author also makes the statement that blacks do commit a disproportionate number of the violent crimes in America. Most of the crimes committed by blacks are committed against blacks. He then goes on to talk about the fact that over 50% of prisoners in the penal system are black and that shows we still live in a racist society. I don't follow the logic. If more blacks are committing violent crimes, wouldn't it follow that more blacks would be in jail? I don't see how that is racist.
He points to Susan Smith who killed her children by drowning them in the car by driving into a lake. Her initial police report said that a black man had hijacked her Mazda and driven off with her two young sons in it. He points to the fact that these incidents add to racial polarization and hatred and are bitter reminders of the stereotyping of all black males as potential kidnappers, rapists and killers and warps the minds of white people. I don't know Susan Smith but obviously she is not a typical well thinking person. And I don't think her statement went toward warping any white folks minds. If you would approach the average person on the street they would probably remember the case. How many of them, do you think, would remember the initial report accusing an unidentified black man? The percentage would be very very small I am sure.
He tries to defend inner city cime in a way. First, when Jesse Jackson stated "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then to look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." While I would not agree with this statement and the author obviously does not I would not say that Jackson surely must have been embarrassed by his statement, as the author did. Maybe Jackson truly feels this way, why would he be embarrassed? And why would the author of this book feel he can speak on another person feelings? The aurthor says that the poor black teenagers do covet the $150 sneakers and the $400 boom box but when they lack any honorable recourse to get it, who's surprised that blacks maim and murder for big bucks? Is the author serious here? Is he defending murdering someone if you can't afford what you want? Is he not adding to the black sterotype himself with statements like these?
With in the pages of this book the author continually tells me that he knows, as a black man, how white men feel. How could he? Just as I'm sure he would agree no white men can truly understand many of the feelings of black men in society. For instance he states on page 104, "I know how painful it is for a white man to get a female supervisor, and how a 'twofer' - a black woman boss - puts a strain on his manhood." What is he talking about? Why is it painful for a white man to have a women boss, of any color? Who is he to speak for me? I have a women boss and it is not a strain on my manhood. Is it different if a black man has a white woman boss? He certainly did not address this situation at all.
In my opinion the author is constantly trashing the white male and defending the black race without looking objectively. I believe that this book serves no purpose except to fan the flames of racism. From all sides. Don't waste your money on this one.
---

19 of 21 people found the following review helpful
Rowan's latest: unrelenting Politically Correct supremacy
By [email protected] on December 5, 1997

I am very grateful that I didn't purchase this book. There is far less substance here than I ever anticipated. The thesis is not very complicated at all (surprise, surprise). In a nutshell, "We must stop the (white) racist boogieman ... or else." One cannot help but be nauseated at Mr. Rowan's constant use of racial and political pejoratives to discredit those who he happens to disagree with. For example, he refers to knowledge of mean American 15 point B/W IQ difference as "Caucasian madness" and "racist propaganda." The Pioneer Fund which simply explores the role of heredity vs. environment (see their web page) is a "Neo-Nazi" outfit bent on proving "white supremacy" with "psuedoscience." The Bell Curve is smeared "Bell Bull" and Charles Murray is a "Neo-Nazi" (of course, Mr. Murray is a politically correct libertarian and the co-author, Richard Bernstein -- now deceased -- is Jewish). What Rowan communicates with striking consistency in this work is intense fear -- fear of all the usual bad guys -- "angry white males", militia members, "white supremacists", "Nazis", Ku Kluxers, and so forth. Like much of the refuse that makes it onto the shelves in bookstores, there is no confusion about who the good guys are (non-whites, homosexuals, lesbians, Third World immigrants, feminists, Jews, HIV-positive people, liberals, Communists, gang memebers, etc.) and who the bad guys are (conservatives, middle class tax protestors, gun owners, angry white men, militia members, white activists, etc.). Of course, "angry white males" have little to be angry about. After getting by with little more than their whiteness for thousands of years, they now have to prove themselves to get ahead, say Rowan and his clique. Mr. Rowan doesn't debate his opponents -- nor does he even make a meager attempt to present their arguments. He simply calls them harsh and emotion-laden terms. Since he is black (and liberal), any attempt to draw attention to these shortcomings is quickly (and predictably) denounced as "racist." Of course, one could imagine Mr. Rowan's reaction if a well-known white commentator refered to the belief in the absolute intellectual racial equality as "Negroid madness" and smeared prominent blacks as "Neo-Communists" and "black supremacists" regardless of how fitting the label. If one recalls, two summers ago Mr. Rowan was the one who set the fires of racial hatred blaring in this country with his theory of a "church burning conspiracy" implicating "white racists." Having read The Turner Diaries, Mr. Rowan was convinced that the church burnings were the result of rabid white supremacists trying to start a race war in a "perverse attempt" to "save the white race." In short, The Coming Race War is not a credible work. If you're looking for another widely- distributed piece of anti-white propaganda that pins the cause of all America's problems squarely on marginal white activist groups, then this book is for you. If you're looking for substance, analysis, honesty, and the fair, balance, and accurate presentation of facts, I would recommend going elsewhere -- such as Wilmot Robertson's The Dispossesed Majority or Jared Taylor's Paved with Good Intentions.
---

10 of 11 people found the following review helpful
The Late Mr. Rowan got it wrong
By Spaceman Spiff on May 15, 2010

Mr. Rowan was right about one thing. There is a race war coming.

But he was 200% wrong about the causes for it. He simply didn't get it. He was blinded by being black in America. Not because of the color of his skin or his ancestry, but rather what we tell blacks (and other minorities) in America: You are not really Americans.

The race war is coming, but it is a creation of the political and cultural left.

What the left has done, including Mr. Rowan, has trained with great effort and expense, as many minorities as will listen to: #1 Not consider themselves American and to distance themselves from American culture as much as possible, embracing other cultures whenever possible. and #2 Once culturally segregated: resent and hate America from "the outside" even while they live inside America's borders.

The political left has used this "divide and conquer" method to hold political power. If racial minorities considered themselves Americans above all else, they would vote for conservatives far more often. By training minorities to retain or adopt a foreign cultural identity, the left can then pidegon hole people in groups, and secure their block votes on the basis of racial identity. Far from color blind, almost every black that voted in the last presidential election voted for Obama, their race statistically welded to their vote (while whites voted pretty much as they always do, statistically disconnected from the race of the candidate).

In other words, the tactics of racial separatism works well for the left. If making you into a hyphenated-American will get them your vote, then they will stick with it to the end.

But this separate army of voters, that never seem to find satisfaction in life no matter how many generations of democrats are successfully elected to office, have the potential to turn hard against the entire nation.

The Race War will be ignighted by Hollywood, the media wing for the political left. Stoking hatred of America for decades, and promoting racial hostilities by stereotyping minorities and America as opposing forces, hostilities will grow, and at some point, violence will begin in an overt fashion.

Mr. Rowan was wrong about who would be starting it... who the organized violent elements would be. It will be the illegal Mexican population. The left has promoted illegal entry of Mexican nationals for generations. They steadfastly refuse to cause an orderly immigration process to take hold. Those here illegally see themselves on the outside from day 1, living in a situation of fear that they have created for themselves by disrespecting process and law. Instead of taking responsibility, people tend to justify their actions, and these illegals have fear that they turn into resentment, hating to have to live with fear of being caught in their misdeeds. Hating the avenues that are closed to them as an underground population. Hate. Lots of it. Growing with each passing day. The cultural left teaches these illegals to hate America. Their chileren are taught to hate America every day in tax payer funded schools. They are taught to hate America with every news story that can be spun against her.

Eventually, they learn to blame America for everything... the fear they have in just being here illegally, the difficulties they face (regardless of how much better things are for them then back home). Their pride lost to the welfare they receive, the anger simply grows, and the necessity to justify the entire sad process is to convince themselves that the world is backward. That US soil is really theirs, and that Americans are the illegals.

This new equation is the basis for war. A massive Mexican army, formed within the borders of America, sees America as an intruder in their lives... hated and resented even though it sustains them far better than Mexico ever did.

And Hollywood loves blood... and will actively seek to inflame this false anger into action. Bloody, violent action, in the way that only Hollywood can.

The rest of America, having no intention of going anywhere, will have to make a choice, and the choice will be simple. Hate back, and fight with deadly force.

Mr. Rowan's focus on Christians and militia groups (while failing to notice the war machine of the left and hollywood) simply misses the entire story.

Our failure to have an orderly immigration process that seeks to absorb and transform new citizens into America as patriotic supporters of this great nation (a failure which the cultural right has promoted) will lead to bloodshed in the southwest... and if the left is successful, they will try to pull all other minorities into the fight.

Like the citizens that have destroyed DC, Detroit, and other cities, this cancer will become a nation wide problem.

Multiculturalism IS the problem. The solution is simple: One nation. One People. One culture. Unity. This has been the successful model up until multiculturalism took hold, fracturing and splintering the popluation into self-loathing hyphenated psudo-Americans.

There are no patriots on the left. None who would die for America, because on the left, America is not their country. Their country is sub Saharan Africa, or Mexico, or anyplace else.

Like people living in a rented apartment, it's not about taking care of the home... it is about using it, and letting the decay be the landlords problem.
---
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Speaking of church burnings by hate-filled racists...
---

Police arrest suspect in 7 black church fires – and it turns out he’s not a white racist
October 31, 2015 | Carmine Sabia

When historically black churches began going up in smoke this month there was wide spread speculation of racial hate crimes.

That conclusion seems to have been dispelled with the arrest of 35-year-old David Lopez Jackson, a black man with an extensive criminal history, in connection with the seven arsons between Oct. 8 and Oct. 22.
Negro thug firebug David Lopez Jackson
Many were quick to jump on the hate crime bandwagon before any of the facts were known now may have egg on their collective faces.
---

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/10/31/ ... z3qIjhhyzQ
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:59 pm

Will Williams wrote:
10 of 11 people found the following review helpful
The Late Mr. Rowan got it wrong
By Spaceman Spiff on May 15, 2010

Our failure to have an orderly immigration process that seeks to absorb and transform new citizens into America as patriotic supporters of this great nation (a failure which the cultural right has promoted) will lead to bloodshed in the southwest... and if the left is successful, they will try to pull all other minorities into the fight.

---
I don't think it is possible "to have an orderly immigration process that seeks to absorb and transform new citizens into America as patriotic supporters of this great nation" unless those immigrants are White Europeans. Non-Whites from Mexico, Africa, Asia, and South America can never assimilate properly into productive American citizens that are loyal to America, especially not if America is a predominantly White Country. It doesn't matter what part of the earth a person happens to be in, their loyalty will always be to their blood not the land that they are standing on. If they are minorities in a white country then they will always be second class citizens, if they become the majority though they will revert to their natural behavior and will turn America into what their native lands look like instead of assimilating. It's not even only a matter of race it is also a matter of differing cultures or lack there of. Non-whites do not share a common culture with Whites and so American culture will shift from European Culture to African, Mexican, or Asian cultures.

Blacks seem to be their own worst enemy. If they were smart enough they would realize that they are far better off being in America instead of any African nation. Like it was mentioned though, Blacks in America are taught from birth that they are equal to Whites and so whenever evidence to the contrary is presented it has to be because of White racism. If there are any blacks who are smart enough to know that racial equality between all races is a lie, they would be wise enough to stop complaining about everything and be grateful for how well they are treated in America.

Blacks are blinded by the left's propaganda, but Mexicans are not. Most people who are not from the USA or Europe must surely know this tale of equality is a complete joke. So while Blacks are worried about Whitey they fail to realize that Jorge and Jose hate their guts and will send them back to the bottom of the totem poll when their numbers are great enough.