20 July, 1969..."Today Aryan man reached the moon."

Will Williams

20 July, 1969..."Today Aryan man reached the moon."

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:35 pm

NTS knows a lot about Jews, Wade, but he's absolutly loony when it comes to the topic of the lunar landing.

It's a little premature to be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the moon landing, but we'll see plenty of that in a couple of months.

---

That's the opening entry in a personal, handwritten journal that Dr. William L. Pierce began on that date.

Any American who was around and old enough to remember, can recall where he was on that auspicious date. I do.

Actually, there is more to Dr. Pierce's first journal entry:

---
20 July, 1969...

Today Aryan man reached the moon. I found myself profoundly moved by the moon landing. Since the age of 12 (23 years ago) I have dreamed of this. Space travel was, in fact, my first dream. Somewhere around the age of 20 it got sidetracked -- although I still entertained romantic notions along this line years longer...

I have considered starting a journal for some time. If my life's work yields any result, then such a record will have great interest and value later...In any event, it will enable me to keep track of my changing ideas over the years -- and perhaps yield other benefits just by requiring me to crystallize a few thoughts each day...

---

That is part of the first day's entry in Dr. Pierce's journal. His ideas did change, of course, over the remaining 43 years he lived (he died 23 July, 2002). And his ideas certainly did yield benefits to those of us who followed his teachings.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Albert Pike

Re: 20 July, 1969..."Today Aryan man reached the moon."

Post by Albert Pike » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Thanks for sharing Will, I remember that day of the landing. Please share other journal entries if possible
Kinsmen die and cattle die,
And so must one die one’s self,
But there is one thing I know which never dies
And that is the fame of a dead man’s deeds.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Albert Pike wrote:Thanks for sharing Will, I remember that day of the landing. Please share other journal entries if possible
I will, in time, in another section of WB.

Now is a good time for us to reflect on just how far our people have fallen since Wernher von Braun, the Father of modern rocket science, put Aryan man on the moon for the U.S. space program.

Von Braun, pictured here with his earlier, merry band of rocket men, 1940

Now in our earthbound Obama Nation we have a Negro running our space program, what's left of it after deep cuts.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Re: Moon Landing Denial vs 'Holocaust' Denial

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Questions: Why is one legal and the other illegal in most Western countries?
Why did 'Moon Landing Denial' gain so much traction AFTER two airplanes knocked
down THREE WTC towers, rather than before? The idea that the Apollo moon
landings never happened and were faked as part of a government conspiracy
would seem odd at first glance. It is one of the better documented and
recorded events in human history.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-roo ... ing-denial

Inquiring minds want to know!

This video is so good, so incredibly brilliant, solid and simple, that you
will want to paste it all over your Facebooks and Twitters just to piss off
all the IMBECILES who still claim that the Moon landings were 'faked!' The
reason is simple: the technology to fake it didn't exist!

Another bonus: If you still want to 'deny' Moon landings, you will not be
arrested! Take THAT, Human Rights Commission!

http://www.chrc-ccdp.ca/index.html

Wade Hampton III

Re: Moon Landing Denial vs 'Holocaust' Denial

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:31 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:Inquiring minds want to know!
NTS posted...

While everyone's attention has been (purposely) focused in on the
"shooting" in Charleston, South Carolina, there has indeed been
some significant happenings elsewhere in the world....One in
particular was brought to my attention by a fellow truth seeker,
and it concerns NASA's faked Apollo man on the moon missions
from 1969-1972.... Greencrow, who writes the excellent blog:
"Greencrow As The Crow Flies" at http://www.greencrowasthecrowflies.blogspot.com,
has taken some interest in the exposure of NASA's absolutely fraudulent
Apollo man on the moon missions, with several most interesting articles
recently (see here and here) and gave some kudos to my own efforts in
exposing NASA's lies..... I figure that I would return the favor by
focusing in on the article that was actually sent out several days
ago and give it my own two cents worth of analysis.... Here is the
article in question that has sparked Greencrow's articles... It comes
from the Moscow Times website, at http://www.themoscowtimes.com, and is entitled:
"Russian Officials Propose International Investigation Into US Moon Landings"
and I have it right here in its entirety for everyone to view for themselves...
I have my follow up thoughts and comments to follow:

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... ssian.html

Really now? Where was Putin two weeks ago when he addressed the 9-11 CIA/
Mossad fraud? As revealed earlier in this thread, "Who really gives a damn
if a dozen or so guys did or did not go to Luna" some forty years ago? The
Iranians called the Twin Towers hoax for what it was several years ago.
Where was Vladimir then? Does the Jew reach extend all the way into the
Kremlin?

Cui bono?

As tensions between the U.S. and Russia remain at an all time high comparable
to that of the Cold War, it seems that strong-armed Putin has had just about
enough of Obama’s petty nuisances. Several analysts have recently speculated
that to put Obama in his place once and for all, Putin was set to release
evidence (i.e. satellite imagery) in his position that revealed the 9/11 terror
attacks as an inside job.

http://topinfopost.com/2014/06/03/putin ... inside-job

Follow the money!

Alexander Noble

Post by Alexander Noble » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:18 pm

I see that this is an old one, but it's one that has always mattered to me. I was a future-oriented science fact and science fiction fanatic for so long that I'm sure it was encoded in my DNA at conception. Like so many, being an astronaut was the only career I considered as a child. Like so many, my family's hereditary extreme myopia drove a wooden stake through the heart of that dream. Still, I knew that one day I could follow in the footsteps of the lucky explorers and visit the depths of space as a follow-on technician, or at least a tourist.

My birthday is July 20th. The moon landing happened on my 9th birthday. My family, with no sense of the historic, or it's importance to me, scheduled a trip that day. After a hurried birthday celebration early in the day, we piled into the family car and that's where I was when the most important thing the human race ever did was achieved. I could only watch it on TV the next day. I never entirely forgave my family for that. I was astounded when that injustice turned out to be the least tragic thing about it.

I was astounded, as were so many others, when people expressed shock and outrage that there were follow-on missions. I'll never forget their protests, "Why are we going back? We beat the Russians already!" As if that was the point. I vividly remember angry Leftists howling that the Space Program needed to be canceled because it was draining resources from "vital social programs" as if any such thing existed. I'm a limited government guy, so I understand the idea that the government might have been out of its proper bounds with NASA, but if the government was going to spend money on things it shouldn't, the Space Program was way better than Food Stamps.

I never dreamed in my worst nightmares that those people would carry the day, and that my nation would turn its back on its greatest and most glorious achievement. That, in fact, it would sign international agreements that all that had been achieved belonged to a world that didn't and couldn't do it, and that space and other worlds belonged to no one and everyone. It turned my stomach. So after almost a half century, what was once assumed was instead never tried. There are no American lunar colonies, no asteroid mining of resources, no human footsteps ever on Mars, and no permanently manned American space stations scattered around the solar system. Our nation's and our people's destiny was forfeited to pay for Section 8 Housing for Third-World savages.

So, after almost 50 years, we're presented with an anti-American, anti-White cretin in the White House who tells us with a grin that the much withered NASA's mission it is no longer space exploration, it is "Muslim outreach". Other nations that are hostile to us are gearing up for their own space missions, where they are certain to conveniently forget all international agreements as they plant flags and claim territory that rightly belongs to us. As a final insult, young Americans increasingly believe that the moon landings were a hoax, that they must necessarily be a hoax, because if it's too difficult and expensive to go to the moon now, then it's only logical that it was impossible to do it with 1960s technology.

Not impossible, just a lack of vision, pride, and most importantly, will.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Ironic, isn't it? What's left of USofA now cannot even deliver groceries to a low-earth-orbit outpost.
explodes.JPG
explodes.JPG (38.64 KiB) Viewed 15343 times

Alexander Noble

Post by Alexander Noble » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:44 am

Yes, Wade, and when we do get to the wretched ISS, it is only because we begged to hitchhike a ride from the people whom we beat way back then. It's an staggering and epic national humiliation that Barry Obama seems to be oblivious to. But we all know that he secretly revels in it. Just as he revels in every misfortune and embarrassment to the people of the country. Bah!

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:00 am

Alexander Noble wrote: [...]

My birthday is July 20th. The moon landing happened on my 9th birthday. My family, with no sense of the historic, or it's importance to me, scheduled a trip that day. After a hurried birthday celebration early in the day, we piled into the family car and that's where I was when the most important thing the human race ever did was achieved. I could only watch it on TV the next day. I never entirely forgave my family for that. I was astounded when that injustice turned out to be the least tragic thing about it.

[...]

So, after almost 50 years, we're presented with an anti-American, anti-White cretin in the White House who tells us with a grin that the much withered NASA's mission it is no longer space exploration, it is "Muslim outreach". Other nations that are hostile to us are gearing up for their own space missions, where they are certain to conveniently forget all international agreements as they plant flags and claim territory that rightly belongs to us.

[...]

Alexander, something similar happened to me on that day as well. I was almost 13 years old. It is one of the few times in my life I preferred watching television to being out in Nature -- but the family was going to the lake, and there was no way that I was going to miss the coverage of the landing. So, all by myself, in my grandparents' circa-1870 Victorian-style farmhouse on what used to be the ancient shore of Lake Agassiz in northern Minnesota, I saw the first steps of Aryan man on another world.

Perhaps it's good that the Washington regime isn't sending men to colonies in the stars -- they'd doubtlessly send Jamal and LaTwonda there, or even worse, and that is horrifying to contemplate.

With all good wishes,

Kevin.

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:18 am

“No one yet,” says the Liberal Fiend, “has given credit to the Black scientists, engineers and coordinators who made possible such feat. When will our media pick up the story?”

http://www.gate.net/~joachim/