List of books published by NVB?

Mike G

List of books published by NVB?

Post by Mike G » Sun May 17, 2015 10:20 am

Does anyone have a complete list of books published by NVB years ago?

As for books by them the only ones I own are:

Turner Diaries
Hunter
Serpents Walk
Which Way Western Man

and I have Bolshevism: From Moses to Lenin, I am not positive but I believe that was put out by them.

Michael Olanich

Re: List of books published by NVB?

Post by Michael Olanich » Mon May 18, 2015 2:25 am

Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin was published by NVB, so that can be added to the list. And also Gun Control in Germany: 1933 to 1945 by WLP -- but this one may be considered by others as merely a booklet and not really a book.

Other than that, there are no others I can currently think of. 2 books that were supposed to be published by NVB was one about Jewish Ritual Murder, and the other entitled "Who We Are", both written by WLP. Unfortunately, because of his death they never did get published.

Although NVB didn't have many self-published books, they did publish many quality pamphlets, fliers, and don't forget National Vanguard magazine, which was superb before Gliebe took over.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Tue May 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Did they do reprints of other books or just distribute them? In my copy of Hunter George Lincoln Rockwell's White Power is listed.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Wed May 20, 2015 4:50 pm

I saw noontide press has the gun control in Germany booklet, I am going to get that with my next order.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Thu May 21, 2015 12:31 am

Mike G wrote:Did they do reprints of other books or just distribute them? In my copy of Hunter George Lincoln Rockwell's White Power is listed.
Just distribute.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Thu May 21, 2015 5:05 pm

I just ordered a copy on gun control in Germany today.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu May 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Mike G wrote:I just ordered a copy on gun control in Germany today.
Good. We supply Noontide Press with that and other titles published by NVB.

If you want to purchase our titles for you site, you’ll need to buy significant quantities in order to get a discount anywhere near what we extend to Noontide, who buys by full cases.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Thu May 21, 2015 7:43 pm

I would be interested in that, I was not sure what titles you had and what kind of quantities I thought that all these books were long gone by now.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:50 pm

Mike G wrote:As for books by them the only ones I own are: Turner Diaries...
Speaking of The Turner Diaries, there are several bootlegged copies of our book on Amazon.com.

I posted a review of one of the more ridiculous rip-offs yesterday at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/R3UM6R35Z ... _rv0_rv1.0 out of 5 stars
---
Bootlegged in India
September 20, 2015
By W. W. WILLIAMS "Hypocrisy Cop"

This review is from: The Turner Diaries By Andrew MacDonald (Hardcover)
The Turner Diaries is the intellectual property of National Vanguard Books and this edition is obviously pirated. The Barricade Books edition of The Turner Diaries, with 324 Amazon reviews and an introduction by Morris Dees, is bootlegged as well. -Will W. Williams -- President, NVB.
---

Some day, hopefully soon, we'll be able to take legal action against the thieves.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:51 pm

I am sad to say the first WN book I bought was the Jew copy of Turner Diaries. Well at least since then I have built up a big collection of NVB and other WN books.