Serpents Walk

Mike G

Serpents Walk

Post by Mike G » Sat May 09, 2015 10:36 pm

I have had this book for like 6 months and just finally got around to starting reading it. I am only on page 54 but so far so good.

Cosmotheist

Re: Serpents Walk

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun May 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Mike G wrote:I have had this book for like 6 months and just finally got around to starting reading it.
I am only on page 54 but so far so good.
I have read it myself
and it is a good read:

http://www.amazon.com/Serpents-Walk-Ran ... 1326195492

"The good guys win sometimes. Not always, of course. They lost big in the Second World War.
Even when the bad guys win, they sometimes grow careless and later become losers.
Look what happened to the communists of eastern Europe in the 1990s.
Could the same thing happen to their erstwhile WWII allies in America?

Serpent's Walk explores that possibility. It assumes that Hitler's warrior elite-
the SS-didn't give up their struggle for a White world when they lost the Second World War.
Instead their survivors went underground and adopted some of the tactics of their enemies:
they began building their economic muscle and buying into the opinion-forming media.

A century after the war they are ready to challenge the democrats for the hearts and minds
of White Americans, who have begun to have their fill of government-enforced multi-culturalism
and "equality." The resulting conflict comes close to destroying the world,
and it provides some exciting reading."

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun May 10, 2015 7:44 pm

Hello Folks,

The Jews and their enablers are concerned about such "fiction"
and all the "thought-crime" that may and has resulted from it:

======================================================================================================

Rehabilitating the Historical Reputation of the SS
POSTED BY DAVE EMORY ⋅ MARCH 10, 2015
http://spitfirelist.com/news/rehabilita ... of-the-ss/

COMMENT: Many lis­ten­ers and read­ers may won­der at our fre­quent ref­er­ences
to the Nazi tract “Serpent’s Walk.”
In that book, far more (in our opin­ion) than the “novel” it pur­ports to be:

The SS goes under­ground at the end of the war. This happened.
They use their eco­nomic mus­cle to buy into the Amer­i­can opinion-forming media. The pub­lisher for the SS dur­ing World War II–Bertelsmann–dominates English-language pub­lish­ing. For those who would rel­e­gate the firm’s SS affil­i­a­tion to the past, we note that the firm’s house his­to­rian–Dirk Baven­damm–pub­lished a book in 1998 blam­ing World War II on Franklin Delano Roo­sevelt, Jew­ish dom­i­na­tion of Hol­ly­wood and the Amer­i­can media and U.S. imperialism.

A recent U.N. res­o­lu­tion intro­duced by Rus­sia con­demn­ing cel­e­bra­tion of Nazi col­lab­o­ra­tors as “heroes” was approved by 115 coun­tries, with Ger­many pre­vail­ing on the EU nations to abstain. The U.S., Canada and Ukraine voted against it.
Now, the Baltic states and Ukraine are cel­e­brat­ing their Nazi collaborators–including Waf­fen SS units drawn from their populations–as “free­dom fight­ers.” This IS “Serpent’s Walk” made man­i­fest. His­tory is being stood on its head.
“Four Baltic Marches, One Dan­ger­ous Racist Trend” by Efraim Zuroff; i24 news; 2/15/2015.

This com­ing week will see the open­ing of what I refer to as “Baltic Neo-Nazi/Ultranationalist March Month.” Within exactly 29 days, four such marches will take place in the cap­i­tal cities of the Baltic Euro­pean Union mem­bers — Lithua­nia, Latvia, and Esto­nia. And while there obvi­ously are dif­fer­ent local nuances, the sim­i­lar­i­ties between the marches are far too numer­ous to ignore, reflect­ing a dan­ger­ous trend, which deserves to be treated seri­ously by Brussels.

All the marches are being spon­sored by right-wing orga­ni­za­tions with fas­cist sym­pa­thies and zero tol­er­ance for local minori­ties. At past marches in Lithua­nia, the most pop­u­lar slo­gan shouted was “Lietuva lietu­vams” (Lithua­nia for Lithua­ni­ans); and in Esto­nia, it has already been announced that the theme of this year’s march will be “Eesti eest­lastele” (Esto­nia for Esto­ni­ans). In other words, as far as they are con­cerned, only eth­nic Lithua­ni­ans or Esto­ni­ans belong in their country.(The Horror!)

The spon­sors also share a crit­i­cal view of the accepted nar­ra­tive of World War II and the Holo­caust, which includes the exten­sive and zeal­ous col­lab­o­ra­tion by tens of thou­sands of Lithua­ni­ans, Lat­vians and Esto­ni­ans in the mass anni­hi­la­tion of not only their fel­low Jew­ish cit­i­zens, but also of thou­sands of Jews deported from else­where in Europe to the Baltic coun­tries to be mur­dered there, as well as tens of thou­sands of Jews mur­dered by secu­rity police units from Lithua­nia, Latvia, and Esto­nia in Belarus. As far as the orga­niz­ers are con­cerned, the real “geno­cide” was that sup­pos­edly com­mit­ted in the Baltics by the Com­mu­nists, whereas the Holo­caust was pri­mar­ily a respite from the two peri­ods of Soviet repres­sion and per­se­cu­tion in 1940–1941 and 1944–1991.

The revi­sion­ist bent of the marchers was boldly evi­dent in both Lithua­nia and Latvia in pre­vi­ous such events. Thus, for exam­ple, the Lat­vian march is osten­si­bly to honor the locals who fought along­side the Nazis in the two Lat­vian SS divi­sions, whom the marchers seek to por­tray as Lat­vian free­dom fight­ers. They con­ve­niently for­get three impor­tant his­tor­i­cal facts: that the goal of these divi­sions was a vic­tory of the Third Reich, that Nazi Ger­many had absolutely no inten­tion of grant­ing Latvia inde­pen­dence even if it had won the war, and that among these so-called “Lat­vian heroes” were quite a few for­mer mem­bers of the Lat­vian Secu­rity Police who had actively par­tic­i­pated in the mass mur­der of Jews, local and for­eign. In Lithua­nia, promi­nently dis­played among the nation­al­ist heroes was Juozas Ambraze­vi­cius, the Prime Min­is­ter of the Lithuan­ian Pro­vi­sional Gov­ern­ment estab­lished in July 1941, which fully sup­ported the Third Reich and encour­aged Lithua­ni­ans to par­tic­i­pate in the mass mur­der of their fel­low Jew­ish cit­i­zens, hardly a qual­i­fi­ca­tion for glo­ri­fi­ca­tion. At these marches, Lithuan­ian swastikas, a slightly altered ver­sion of the Nazi orig­i­nal to avoid legal prob­lems, were a very common sight.

All four marches are being held in the main avenues of the cap­i­tal cities, and three of them are cel­e­bra­tions of local inde­pen­dence days. The first march, on Feb­ru­ary 16 in Kau­nas, which was the cap­i­tal of the first Lithuan­ian repub­lic in mod­ern times, marks the inde­pen­dence granted in 1918. The sec­ond, a week later, on Feb­ru­ary 23 in Tallinn, marks Eston­ian inde­pen­dence, and the third, which will be held in the cen­ter of Vil­nius on March 11, marks the renewal of Lithuan­ian inde­pen­dence in 1990. (The Lat­vian march, which will be held in Riga on March 16, is linked to a his­toric bat­tle of the Lat­vian Legion.)
The com­bi­na­tion of exclu­sion­ist nation­al­ist slo­gans with the achieve­ment of free­dom for the
Baltic peo­ples is a toxic com­bi­na­tion which sends a racist, xeno­pho­bic and anti-Semitic mes­sage which,
at least in the­ory, runs counter to the val­ues of the European Union.
(Indeed. All the more reason to get out
of the EU "values" only favoring White genocide!)

“Nazi Hunter: Even Putin Would Con­demn Nuremberg-esque Parades in Esto­nia” by Dr. Efraim Zuroff; IB Times; 3/3/2015.

The torch­light parade held by right-wing ultra­na­tion­al­ists last week in the Eston­ian cap­i­tal of Tallinn reminded the Russ­ian jour­nal­ists cov­er­ing the event of sim­i­lar spec­ta­cles in Nazi Ger­many, but this was more wish­ful think­ing on their part than actual reality.

They were out in full force this past Tues­day night, but unfor­tu­nately, they were the only for­eign tele­vi­sion jour­nal­ists cov­er­ing the event, with not a sin­gle rep­re­sen­ta­tive of any Euro­pean Union mem­ber country’s media in atten­dance. (Indeed, only as those "member" media are all controlled by the Jews!)

The Euro­pean Union, on the other hand, does not appear to be par­tic­u­larly per­turbed by gen­uinely dis­turb­ing phe­nom­ena in the Baltic coun­tries and else­where, which, of course, would in no way jus­tify Russ­ian aggres­sion, but deserve to be han­dled seri­ously and promptly before they get out of hand.

Tuesday’s march, which was spon­sored by the Sinine Ara­tus (Blue Awak­en­ing) youth move­ment, closely affil­i­ated with the Eston­ian Con­ser­v­a­tive People’s Party (EKRE), was a good exam­ple of at least one of the major prob­lems we increas­ingly encounter in post-Communist East­ern Europe, and espe­cially in the Baltics.
I am refer­ring to the rise of eth­no­cen­tric sen­ti­ment, a euphemism for racism, anti-Semitism,
and xenophobia.
( Or just the natural sentiment of the will to survive as a unique ethnicity, perhaps?)

Thus the march was pub­li­cised under the slo­gan of ‘Esto­nia for Esto­ni­ans,’ an explicit mes­sage of zero tol­er­ance for Estonia’s minori­ties, among them fam­i­lies who have lived in the coun­try for gen­er­a­tions. The announce­ment also
bore the sym­bols of the “sis­ter” par­ties in Lithua­nia and in Latvia, whose plat­forms advo­cate the same ethnocentricity.

In addi­tion, the only sign I saw besides the one held by the lead marchers which said ‘For Esto­nia,’ bore a white supremacy mes­sage. In fact, IBTimes UK reported not that long ago on a state­ment by Mart Helme, a lead­ing mem­ber of the EKRE, who said that the pol­icy in Esto­nia towards Africans should be, “If you’re black, go back.” When ques­tioned about this state­ment by the Eston­ian daily Pos­timees,
Helme responded that he would not allow polit­i­cal cor­rect­ness to silence his opinions. (Good for Helme!)

Rewrit­ing Nazi history

The other omnipresent prob­lem in the Baltics was not in evi­dence this past Tues­day night, but is def­i­nitely in the background.

As past marches by Baltic ultra­na­tion­al­ists have clearly demon­strated, one of their key goals is to rewrite the nar­ra­tive
of World War II and the Holo­caust to hide the exten­sive lethal com­plic­ity of local Nazi col­lab­o­ra­tors and pro­mote the canard of his­tor­i­cal equiv­a­lency between Com­mu­nist and Nazi crimes, often com­monly referred to as the
“dou­ble geno­cide theory.” (In other words, they dare to tell the Whole Truths these Jews just don't want known.)

A very impor­tant ele­ment of this cam­paign is the glo­ri­fi­ca­tion of cer­tain anti-Communists,
despite their par­tic­i­pa­tion in the per­se­cu­tion and mur­der of their fel­low Jew­ish cit­i­zens
dur­ing the Holocaust.

This ele­ment was on dis­play last week in Kau­nas, Lithua­nia and will cer­tainly be fea­tured in Vil­nius and Riga in the marches sched­uled for mid-March. In Esto­nia, this revi­sion­ism is on dis­play at the annual gath­er­ing of SS vet­er­ans
held in Sin­i­mae every sum­mer, and hosted by the vet­er­ans of the 20th Eston­ian Waffen-SS Grenadier Divi­sion,
which is attended by SS vet­er­ans from many Euro­pean coun­tries in which such gath­er­ings are illegal. (Such
is "freedom" as defined by the "values" of the EU.)

In Esto­nia, a coun­try in which local Nazi col­lab­o­ra­tors par­tic­i­pated in the mur­der of prac­ti­cally every sin­gle one of the 1,000 Eston­ian Jews who lived there under the Nazi occu­pa­tion, as well as of thou­sands of for­eign Jews deported by
the Nazis to Esto­nia, and local Jews killed by the 36th Eston­ian Secu­rity bat­tal­ion unit in Nowogru­dok, Belarus,
they should know better. (Indeed, we should know better than to believe in these Holocaust lies of the Jews.)

A very impor­tant ele­ment of this cam­paign is the glo­ri­fi­ca­tion of cer­tain anti-Communists,
despite their par­tic­i­pa­tion in the per­se­cu­tion and mur­der of their fel­low Jew­ish cit­i­zens
dur­ing the Holocaust. (See "The Myth of the 20th Century" and "The Holocaust Industry")

This ele­ment was on dis­play last week in Kau­nas, Lithua­nia and will cer­tainly be fea­tured in Vil­nius and Riga in the marches sched­uled for mid-March. In Esto­nia, this revi­sion­ism is on dis­play at the annual gath­er­ing of SS vet­er­ans
held in Sin­i­mae every sum­mer, and hosted by the vet­er­ans of the 20th Eston­ian Waffen-SS Grenadier Divi­sion,
which is attended by SS vet­er­ans from many Euro­pean coun­tries in which such gath­er­ings are illegal. (Again,
such is "freedom" as defined by the "values" of the EU.)

“The Waffen-SS as Free­dom Fight­ers” by Per Anders Rudling; The Alge­meiner; 1/31/2012.

Despised and ostra­cized, the Swedish com­mu­nity of Waf­fen–SS vol­un­teers long gath­ered in secrecy on “The Day of the Fallen,” for obscure rit­u­al­is­tic annual gath­er­ings at a ceme­tery in a Stock­holm suburb.

Since the 1990s, the rit­u­als have not needed to be clan­des­tine: the few, now very elderly sur­vivors now head to Sin­imäe, Esto­nia, where they feel they are now get­ting the honor to which they are enti­tled. Here, Swedish, Nor­we­gian, Aus­trian, Ger­man and otherWaf­fen–SS vet­er­ans from West­ern Europe meet up with their Eston­ian com­rades. The annual gath­er­ings include those who vol­un­teered for ide­o­log­i­cal rea­sons, and who are today actively pass­ing on the expe­ri­ences to a new gen­er­a­tion of neo-Nazis.

In pre­vi­ous years, Mart Laar, the Eston­ian min­is­ter of defense sent offi­cial greet­ing to the vet­er­ans. Eston­ian gov­ern­ment endorse­ment of these events means in effect that an EU mem­ber state is under­writ­ing the Waffen-SS vet­er­ans’ own claims that they con­sti­tuted a pan-European force, who were more­over pio­neers of Euro­pean unification.

Accord­ing to the Tageszeitung, this March the Eston­ian par­lia­ment will con­sider a law, which would for­mally des­ig­nate the Eston­ian Waf­fen–SS vet­er­ans as “Free­dom Fight­ers.” The law, pro­moted by Mart Laar’s right-wing nation­al­ist Isamaa party, rep­re­sents a fourth attempt by the Isamaa to pass such a law. Pre­vi­ous efforts were made in 2005, 2006, and 2010. Last win­ter the Eston­ian prime min­is­ter Andrus Ansip sent the Eston­ian Waf­fen–SS vet­er­ans a let­ter, in which he thanked them for their ser­vice to the Eston­ian people.

In doing so, Esto­nia would con­firm its lead­ing role in reha­bil­i­tat­ing the Waf­fen–SS. Across Europe, Waf­fen–SS vet­er­ans and their admir­ers are fol­low­ing the devel­op­ments in Esto­nia and Latvia. Nowhere in Europe have these vet­er­ans been rec­og­nized by gov­ern­ments . The Esto­ni­ans and Lat­vians were (and are) break­ing a taboo, set­ting a prece­dent for oth­ers to follow. (Excellent, and it's about time that all did follow such a lead.)

Like their Scan­di­na­vian com­rades, the Ger­man Waf­fen–SS vet­er­ans per­ceive them­selves as a vic­tim­ized and mis­un­der­stood group, sec­ond class cit­i­zens, vic­tims of vic­tors’ jus­tice. They have gen­er­ally not been enti­tled to state pen­sions
for veterans. (Unlike many murderous Communist Vets!)

Out­side of Europe, Waf­fen–SS vet­er­ans have been more suc­cess­ful in gain­ing accep­tance for their own nar­ra­tive.
In Canada, gov­ern­ment author­i­ties, in the name of mul­ti­cul­tur­al­ism have agreed to share the con­struc­tion cost for
mon­u­ments with the asso­ci­a­tion of the Ukrain­ian vet­er­ans of the 14th Waf­fen Grenadier Divi­sion of the SS
(1st Ukrain­ian), bet­ter known at the Waf­fen–SS Gal­izien. Pub­lic insti­tu­tions of higher edu­ca­tion insti­tute
endow­ments in the honor of Ukrain­ian Waf­fen–SS vol­un­teers.

To the dis­ap­point­ment of the extreme right, for­mer Ukrain­ian pres­i­dent Vik­tor Yushchenko (in office 2005–2010) did not fol­low up his reha­bil­i­ta­tion of the most impor­tant inter­war Ukrain­ian fas­cist orga­ni­za­tion, the OUN, with a reha­bil­i­ta­tion of the Waf­fen–SS Gal­izien. To the Ukrain­ian far right, Latvia and Esto­nia have become a source of inspi­ra­tion and an exam­ple to emu­late.
Much like the cur­rent Eston­ian prime min­is­ter, Andrus Ansip, the lead­ing Ukrain­ian ultra-nationalist party,
the All Ukrain­ian Asso­ci­a­tion Svo­boda, which dom­i­nates local pol­i­tics in sev­eral West­ern Ukrain­ian cities,
denies that hon­or­ing Waf­fen–SS vet­er­ans has any­thing to do with neo-Nazi ide­ol­ogy.

In April 2011 Svo­boda cel­e­brated the 68th anniver­sary of the estab­lish­ment of the Waf­fen–SS Gal­izien. Lviv was
dec­o­rated with bill­boards refer­ring to the vet­er­ans of the Waf­fen–SS Gal­izien as “the trea­sure of the nation,”
accom­pa­nied by the slo­gan “They defended Ukraine.” The far right marched through Lviv with cries like
“Gali­cia – Divi­sion of heroes!,” and “One race, one nation, one Father­land!” In time for the Euro 2012,
a Waf­fen–SS Gal­izien taxi com­pany was established.

These processes are inter­linked. The Eston­ian and Lat­vian gov­ern­ments’ par­tial recog­ni­tion granted their
pre­sum­ably heroic Waf­fen–SS vet­er­ans is part of a larger nar­ra­tive of apolo­get­ics and obfuscation.

In fact, a Nazi vic­tory, for which the Waf­fen–SS was employed, would have meant the per­ma­nent dis­ap­pear­ance
of Esto­nia, the pop­u­la­tion of which was ear­marked for destruc­tion by the Gen­er­alplan Ost, which stip­u­lated that
only 50% of Esto­ni­ans could be Ger­man­ized. That dis­cus­sion would have thereby pre­cluded this dis­cus­sion in the
first place. (The real irony here is half of Estonia is now Russian due to Communist occupation after WWII.)

Thus, that gov­ern­ment that has itself pro­filed from an elab­o­rate vic­tim­iza­tion nar­ra­tive mak­ing Esto­nia a
Euro­pean cen­ter of grav­ity for Waf­fen–SS nos­tal­gists is deeply ironic.

Unlike most plants, these sort of cults grow in the shade.
The Eston­ian gov­ern­ment does not want inter­na­tional expo­sure on this.
Yet, that is exactly what is needed. (What actually needs international exposure are
only whole truths of reality denied to everyone by all of these lying hypocritical Jews!)

The nos­tal­gia for the Waf­fen–SS “free­dom fight­ers” is not merely an Eston­ian con­cern
It is a Euro­pean con­cern. It is an inter­na­tional concern. (Sure it is a concern, for Jews!)

======================================================================================================

Sure. :D

The whole truth leaking out in any format, even in fictional novels,
is always a concern to the lying and hypocritical and Usual Suspects!

What else isn't new?

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Mon May 11, 2015 4:46 pm

Is Serpent's Walk available anywhere in pdf format?

I have the book but for those who don't have a copy they can download it in PDF.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Mon May 11, 2015 8:46 pm

It is on my website along with other e-books http://aryanaa.com

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Mon May 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Mike G wrote:It is on my website along with other e-books http://aryanaa.com
Here?:

https://aryanadvancementalliance.wordpr ... dio-books/

Where is "Serpents Walk" in pdf?

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Mon May 11, 2015 10:31 pm

Oh sheesh I thought I had it on there, if it is nit available on archive I have it on my cpu, I will put it up tomorrow.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Tue May 12, 2015 4:51 pm

I put the link up.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue May 12, 2015 6:54 pm

Mike G wrote:I put the link up.
This is the link to "Serpents Walk" in pdf:

https://ia700605.us.archive.org/26/item ... 20Walk.pdf

Thanks Mike G
and