Armenian Revolution in Science

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Wed May 06, 2015 5:07 am

https://www.academia.edu/4386027/Armeni ... h_4_pages_
------------------------------------

Հայկական Հարաբերականության Տեսության Բանաձևերը, որ Աշխարը տեսնում է առաջին անգամ

Abstract of Armenian Theory of Special Relativity

By using the principle of relativity (first postulate), together with new defined nature of the universal speed (our second postulate) and homogeneity of time-space (our third postulate), we derive the most general transformation equation of relativity in one dimensional space. According to our new second postulate, the universal (not limited) speed c in Armenian Special Theory of Relativity is not the actual speed of light but it is the speed of time which is the same in all inertial systems. Our third postulate: the homogeneity of time-space is necessary to furnish linear transformation equations. We also state that there is no need to postulate the isotropy of space. Our article is the accumulation of all efforts from physicists to fix the Lorentz transformation equations and build correct and more general transformation equations of relativity, which obey the rules of logic and fundamental group laws, without internal philosophical and physical inconsistencies.

Will Williams

Re: Armenian Revolution in Science

Post by Will Williams » Wed May 06, 2015 9:45 am

I'm way out of my depth when it comes to a subject like this, but I know Dr. Pierce, having been a physicist, would have enjoyed discussing this with you.

Thanks for moving it from Introductions to Science & Technology.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Thu May 07, 2015 2:34 am

Sir Will Williams,

Unfortunately good people don't care your own health and they are expiring sooner.
My son has all Dr. Pierce books and videos and listening to much.
Thank you for your reply, especially if you are real Will Williams as here: http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Will_Williams.
Our world is in chaos and Armenoid race can fix it in Euclid's way - way of axioms and logic, where is no more room for Hebrew race speculations. Which I am trying to do in my life more than 45 years. I have a "curse" and application to fix the theoretical physics.
Wish me good luck and sorry for my not good English.

Armenian Revolution in Science has Begun!

Robert Nazaryan

nazaryan

Armenian Theory of Special Relativity Illustrated

Post by nazaryan » Thu May 07, 2015 2:45 am

https://www.academia.edu/7418092/Armeni ... llustrated
--------

Անսպառ և Մաքուր Էներգիայի Տեսական Հիմքը

Abstract

The aim of this current article is to illustrate in detail Armenian relativistic formulas and compare them with Lorentz relativistic formulas so that readers can easily differentiate these two theories and visualize how general and rich our Armenian Theory of Special Relativity really is with a spectacular build in asymmetry.
Then we are going behind this comparison and illustrating that build in asymmetry inside Armenian Theory of Special Relativity is reincarnating the aether as a universal reference medium, which is not contrary to relativity theory. We mathematically prove the existence of aether and we show how to extract infinite energy from the time-space or sub-atomic aether medium. Our theory explains all these facts and peacefully brings together followers of absolute aether theory, relativistic aether theory or followers of dark matter theory. We also mention that the absolute aether medium has a very complex geometric character, which has never been seen before.
We are explaining why NASA’s earlier "BPP" and DARPA’s "Casimir Effect Enhancement" programs failed.
We are also stating that the time is right to reopen NASA’s BPP program and fuel the spacecrafts using the everywhere existing aether asymmetric momentum force.

"All scientists shall have the right to present their scientific research results, in whole or in part, at relevant scientific conferences, and to publish the same in printed scientific journals, electronic archives, and any other media"
— Declaration of Academic Freedom, Article 8.
Attachments
arm_odm_illustrated.7z
(90.84 KiB) Downloaded 362 times

nazaryan

Comparison Armenian and Lorentz Relativistic Formulas

Post by nazaryan » Thu May 07, 2015 3:01 am

https://www.academia.edu/5360018/Compar ... c_Formulas
Visualization of the Armenian Theory of Special Relativity and comparison Armenian and Lorentz relativistic formulas.
(The Complete Idiot's Guide to Armenian Theory of Special Relativity)

Armenian Revolution in Science has Begun!

Robert Nazaryan
Attachments
atsr_eng.7z
(1 MiB) Downloaded 320 times

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Thu May 07, 2015 8:18 pm

My letter Her Excellency Chancellor Angela Merkel
https://www.academia.edu/6832897/Letter ... ela_Merkel
Chancellor of The Federal Republic of Germany
The Chancellery, Berlin
April 20, 2014

Your Excellency Chancellor Angela Merkel,

Accidentally I heard that you have received an education in physical science and that you earned your doctorate degree in physical chemistry. This information triggers my passion to write this letter to you. I to have an education in physical science and received my master’s degree many years ago but my scientific life in theoretical physics did not work out as I would have wanted.

Please accept my sincere congratulations on the occasion of your repeated election to the office of Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany.

Your Excellency, the twentieth century starts with revolutionary ideas in physical science, especially in theoretical physics, and that why it is called annus mirabilis time. Also during the same time many drastic changes in world events took place which shaped our history till this very day.

This is also a time when in 1905 prestige physics magazines like Annals of Physics (Annalen der Physik) started printing series of articles in theoretical physics. From that submitted articles there vanished the name of the main author - Mileva Marić , and plagiarized others discoveries. Ten years later, in 1915, submitted articles by David Hilbert to Gottingen Academy were mutilated and also plagiarized as well.

Because of this in science starts relativity priority dispute and creates the dissident scientist movement.

Those evil forces who plagiarized ideas from German, French, Dutch, Italian, Scottish, Russian and merely all European scientists in favor of only one person and making him an idol in physics and man of the century, manufacturing him for some evil agenda.

This is what he had to say about the German nation’s future after Second World War: "… The Germans can be killed or constrained after the war, but they cannot be re-educated to a democratic way of thinking and acting".

And this dishonest person - whose portrait hangs in nearly every physics department around the world, including Germany, is the greatest shame of the scientific community. If somebody who would try to criticize either of Special theory of relativity or suggest alternative theories, then all mainstream scientific journals reject papers without review.

That evil force that has enough power to delete authors name from submitted articles and mutilate scientific research papers in academy, they plan also to genocide oldest nation in our planet in our own Homeland – Cradle of civilization. Armenian genocide happens under cover of First World War and it was executed by Yung Turks Government in Turkey –allies of Germany.

We Armenians, after genocide lost more than two million people and 90% of our Fatherland, but the other hand that evil force that triggered First and Second World Wars gain a land.

As I understand it, after Heisenberg’s quantum theory (1925) and Dirac’s relativistic quantum theory (1928) – theoretical physics came to halt. Eighty five years have passed from those days and no progress has been made in theoretical physics at all. And in that existing long lasting vacuum in theoretical physics, opportunist “physicists” (whose ethnicity is not secret) are promoting artificial and false theories like “string theory”, “super string theory”, “K theory”, “big bang theory” and so on… which is leading Europe and the whole world into another dark age.

But there is always HOPE…

For the past 45 years I have been a dissident scientist trying to prove what is wrong with Special theory of relativity as we know it now and also I creating many new theories and calling them “Alternative theory of relativity” or “New theory of relativity” and so on. Then I remembered Socrates’s wise words “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.

That why during the year 2012, when evil forces were preaching the end of the world, we declare the year 2012 new miracle year “annus mirabilis” and we creating “Armenian Theory of Relativity – One Dimensional Movement”. We register it in USA Copyright office and GB Copyright Witness office on the exact day of “the end of the world” – December 21, 2012 and publish it as book in June 2013 in Armenia.

100 years of inquisition in Physics is now over and Armenian revolution in science has begun!

Now we are working to finish “Armenian Theory of Relativity in Three Dimension” and much more...

In this letter I am attaching our original full article in Armenian (86 pages), short communication in English (4 pages), visual comparison Armenian and Lorentz relativistic formulas (10 pages), our letter to all researchers of truth (1 page) and our short biographies (2 pages). I am sorry to say that I don’t have any resources to translate our full article in English, in German or in French for broader readership.

Your Excellency, please excuse my courage to ask you for a favor.

And that favor, which I like to ask you, is not to make a historic visit to Armenia in 2015 and give respect to two millions killed innocent civilian Armenians. But my favor which I like to ask you is to fix the shame in theoretical physics by representing our article - “Armenian Theory of Relativity – One Dimensional Movement” to Nobel Committee for Physics for consideration to nominate Nobel Prize in Physics 2015 – 100 anniversary of Armenian genocide.

Your Excellency, this article and upcoming other articles is design to bring new renaissance in theoretical physics. We believe that even one article can awaken humanity and enlighten the darkness in physics.

This is truly historic time to enlighten the World with Armenian Theory of Relativity.

With great respect,

Robert Nazaryan
[email protected]
Attachments
Her_Excellency_Angela_Merkel.7z
(66.83 KiB) Downloaded 320 times

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Fri May 08, 2015 2:44 am

My Letter to His Excellency President Vladimir Putin
https://www.academia.edu/6832951/Letter ... imir_Putin
President of the Russian Federation
The Kremlin Senate, Moscow
April 20, 2014

Your Excellency President Vladimir Putin

This is my second letter to your Excellency.

Please accept my sincere congratulations on the occasion of your repeated election to the president of the Russian Federation. This is the best choice that Russian Federation citizens have made by voting for prosperity and security of the Russian Federation, for allied Armenia and for the whole world at large.

My first letter I wrote to you in November 27, 2013 which was a few days before your historic visit to Armenia.

In that letter I provide you my plan – how to connect Armenia and Russia together, building Trans Caucasian Underground Railroad. That is the only way that we – political and military allies, can have common boarders and full scale economical relation, connecting Northern Ocean with Indian Ocean.

Your Excellency, April 24th is not just a day of sorrow for Armenians, but also for other nations remembering the 99 years anniversary of Armenian Genocide, planned by International Zionism and executed by the Young Turk Government in Turkey 1915 which later became allies to Bolshevik Russia.

After one year it will be the 100th anniversary of the Armenian genocide…

After the genocide more than two million Armenians were killed and all other survived Armenians been exiled to the desert or migrate other countries. We Armenians lost 90% of our Fatherland, but on the other hand that evil force that triggers the First and Second World Wars - gain a land.

I’m not really sure how Armenia Diaspora and Armenian State Coordination Commission are planning to organize the upcoming 100 anniversary of the Armenian genocide, but as usual I have my own plans.

But before that let me introduce myself…

I, a grandson of surviving victims of the Armenian Genocide (1915-1918), was born on August 7, 1948 in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. As a senior in high school I won first prize in the national mathematics Olympiad of Armenia in 1966. I then attended the Physics department at Yerevan State University from 1966-1971 and received my MS in Theoretical Physics. After graduating from Yerevan State University I attended a Theological Seminary from 1971-1973 at Etchmiadzin, Armenia and received Bachelor of Theology degree. Then I worked at different institutions as an engineer not related to physics. For seven years (1978-1985) I was imprisoned as a political prisoner in the USSR Gulag for fighting for the self-determination of Armenia. I have been in Barashevo-Mordovia (3 years), Chistopol-Tatarstan (1 year) and Aban-Krasnoyarsk Krai (2 years). I have Armenian citizenship and from 1988 till now I have been a resident of the United States. I have many unpublished articles in theoretical physics. I have four children - three sons and one daughter.

Your Excellency, the twentieth century starts with revolutionary ideas in physical science, especially in theoretical physics and that is why it is called annus mirabilis time. And also during the same time the International Zionism where trying to take over humanity and trigger multiple revolutions and world wars just as they are doing right now.

This is also a time when in 1905 prestige physics magazines like Annals of Physics (Annalen der Physik) started printing series of articles in theoretical physics. And from that submitted articles there vanished the name of the main author - Mileva Marić, and plagiarized others discoveries. Ten years later, in 1915, submitted articles by David Hilbert to Gottingen Academy were mutilated and also plagiarized as well.

Because of this in science starts relativity priority dispute and creates the dissident scientist movement.

Those evil forces who plagiarized ideas from German, French, Dutch, Italian, Scottish, Russian and merely all European scientists in favor of only one person and making him an idol in physics and man of the century, manufacturing him for some evil agenda.

And this dishonest Zionist person - whose portrait hangs in nearly every physics department around the world, including Russia, is the greatest shame of the scientific community. If somebody who would try to criticize either of Special theory of relativity or suggest alternative theories, then all mainstream scientific journals reject papers without review. This is true for Russian physics journals as well, such as JETP Letters and many others…

As I understand it, after Heisenberg’s quantum theory (1925) and Dirac’s relativistic quantum theory (1928) – theoretical physics came to a halt. Eighty five years have passed from those days and no progress has been made in theoretical physics at all. And in that existing long lasting vacuum in theoretical physics, opportunist “physicists” (whose ethnicity is not secret) are promoting artificial and false theories like “string theory”, “super string theory”, “K theory”, “big bang theory” and so on… which is leading Europe and the whole world into another dark age.

But there is always HOPE…

For the past 45 years I have been a dissident scientist (like Professor Logunov in Russia), trying to prove what is wrong with special or general theory of relativity, as we know it now and also creating many new theories and calling them “Alternative theory of relativity” or “New theory of relativity” and so on… But later on I remembered Socrates’s wise words “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.

That’s why during the year 2012, when evil forces where preaching the end of the world, we declare the year 2012 as new miracle year and we creating “Armenian Theory of Relativity – One Dimensional Movement”. We register it in USA Copyright office and GB Copyright Witness office on the exact day of “the end of the world” – December 21, 2012 and we publish it as a book in June 2013 in Armenia.

100 years of inquisition in Physics is now over and Armenian revolution in science has begun!

Now we are working to finish “Armenian Theory of Relativity in Three Dimension” and much more...

With this letter is attached my first letter to you, in Armenian (2 pages), https://www.academia.edu/9153168/First_ ... imir_Putin, our original full article in Armenian (86 pages), https://ia600604.us.archive.org/11/item ... m_book.pdf, short communication in English (4 pages), https://archive.org/details/ArmenianThe ... vityLetter, visual comparison Armenian and Lorentz relativistic formulas in English (11 pages), https://www.academia.edu/7418092/Armeni ... llustrated, our letter to all researchers of truth in English (1 page), http://www.armeniantheory.com/atfiles/a ... _truth.pdf and our short biographies in English (2 pages), http://www.armeniantheory.com/atfiles/a ... aphies.pdf. I am sorry to say that I don’t have any resources to translate our full article in English, in Russian or in German for broader readership.

Your Excellency, please excuse my courage to ask you for a favor.

And that favor, which I like to ask you, it is not to recognize Nagorno-Karabakh independence, which is under same formulation: “For some reason, things that Kosovo were permitted to do, Russians, Ukrainians and Crimean Tatars in Crimea are not allowed. Again, one wonders why.” Let me continue your logic and add my proposal: “Why Armenians in Nagorno-Karabakh not allowed, why.” We done our part in UN and we vote for free will expression of nations for self-determination. Now Russians turn to do his part. But that is not which I am trying to ask you as favor to me.

My favor which I may ask you is to fix the shame in theoretical physics by presenting our article - “Armenian Theory of Relativity – One Dimensional Movement” to Nobel Committee for Physics for consideration to nominate Nobel Prize in Physics 2015 – 100 anniversary of Armenian genocide.

Your Excellency, this article and upcoming other articles is design to bring new renaissance in theoretical physics. This is the first step towards that goal. We believe that even one article can awaken humanity and enlighten the world once again with the whole sacred knowledge and lost wisdom of Universe.

This is truly historic time to enlighten the World with Armenian Theory of Relativity.

Two week ago I read article about Ukrainian crisis, where Israel’s defense minister, Moshe Ya’alon, preached that “This is a war of civilizations”. I agree with him that this truly is a war with the White race and Evil race, which has been going on for already thousand of years. Those evil forces are manipulating and pushing brother nations to fight against each other, just as the conflict we see today between two Slavonic nations of Russia and Ukraine.

Also one week ago I read this article where it stated that “I am now pretty much convinced that Vladimir Putin’s Russia is the last hope for the White race.” And same article ends with question “If Russia doesn’t make any stand against the International Jewry, I don’t know who will.

I know also that the rise of white nations nationalism has gone from Western Europe to Eastern Europe, more exactly center of National Socialism right now in Russia, because of you your Excellency.

That is why I have big hope that you can help me to shape theoretical physics and make it a real science.

With great respect,

Robert Nazaryan
[email protected]
Attachments
His_Excellency_Vladimir_Putin_eng.7z
(68.41 KiB) Downloaded 324 times

NoLongerSilentUSA

Re: Armenian Theory of Special Relativity Illustrated

Post by NoLongerSilentUSA » Fri May 08, 2015 2:50 pm

nazaryan wrote:Then we are going behind this comparison and illustrating that build in asymmetry inside Armenian Theory of Special Relativity is reincarnating the aether as a universal reference medium, which is not contrary to relativity theory. We mathematically prove the existence of aether and we show how to extract infinite energy from the time-space or sub-atomic aether medium. Our theory explains all these facts and peacefully brings together followers of absolute aether theory, relativistic aether theory or followers of dark matter theory. We also mention that the absolute aether medium has a very complex geometric character, which has never been seen before.

It looks like we are independently converging on the same general conclusion: There is one or more fundamental universal particles.

I recently wrote the following below for a friend of mine. (I'm not a physicist by the way, so I don't follow all the math. I'm coming at this from a logical point of view.)

The following pieces of evidence point to the existence of a fundamental universal particle:

1. The equations for atomic particles are wave equations.

2. Atomic particles have wave-particle duality and act like both particles and waves.

3. When two waves of the same frequency intersect, they form a standing wave at the intersection, which indicates that atomic particles are standing waves formed in a medium of something else.

4. When E = mc^2 is solved for mass, we get m = E/(c^2), which indicates that what we perceive as mass is just energy. The c^2 term may arise from atomic particles being standing waves formed from two or more intersecting energy waves of the same frequency.

5. Collisions of atomic particles are elastic, which means no kinetic energy is lost when they collide. This means collisions between any fundamental universal particle must be elastic as well.

6. The primary source of these energy waves would be the initial impact of a fundamental universal particle with one or more others due to a mutual attraction between them. The secondary source of these energy waves could be viewed as the impact of such particles on a spherical space cloud of such particles when the attractive force between the particles pulls particles that have bounced out at the cloud boundaries back into the cloud. Such a property effectively reflects energy waves that reach the edge of the spherical space cloud back into the cloud so all energy is conserved and recycled and no energy is ever lost. This property also makes arguments about whether or not mass in the universe is expanding or contracting pointless because all energy waves that reach the boundary of the particle cloud are reflected back into the cloud so their direction is effectively reversed no matter what.

7. A fundamental universal particle that is attracted to other particles like itself creates a simple explanation for a medium in space that conserves energy through a combination of mutual attractions and elastic collisions and allows elastic waves to form and propagate indefinitely, which allows standing waves to form from these waves and provides a mathematical explanation for all other phenomenon in our universe. The mathematical study of waves and standing waves based on such a fundamental universal particle would likely revolutionize physics and lead to a solid mathematical understanding of many other phenomenon.

By the way, the speed of light is simply the speed that these waves move through the medium of fundamental universal particles.

In addition to the block of text above that I had written for my friend, I will add these reference links and a quote from Tesla here:

In his latter years, Tesla asserted that he had indeed discovered a limitless power supply from a source that no one else had even suspected, but he never revealed the source.

Some Interesting Facts about Nikola Tesla
http://home.earthlink.net/~drestinblack/didyouknow.htm

Tesla worked with very high frequency electricity and electrical resonation circuits. Did he discover a natural source of very high frequency radiation that could be harvested for energy using very high frequency electrical resonation circuits? The center of the Earth is a huge molten nuclear reactor like the sun, but much smaller and covered with land. Do these natural nuclear reactors emit a very high frequency radiation that could be harvested for energy using very high frequency electrical resonation circuits? What source of power did Tesla discover that no one else had suspected? Was it Earth's magnetic field? What would we discover if we designed a circuit that would resonate and detect external sources of energy from the lowest electrical frequencies all the way through the highest electrical frequencies technologically possible to date? Would we discover new sources of electromagnetic radiation that we could harvest for free electricity? Let's find out!

Wave–particle duality
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave%E2%80 ... le_duality

Standing wave
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_wave

Elastic collision
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastic_collision

Electrical resonance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_resonance

Your government denies you Tesla's free energy!
http://theforbiddentruth.net/viewtopic.php?t=2020
The Holocaust Hoax is a complete fraud. There were no gas chambers and they used pictures of dead typhus victims to claim there was an extermination program.

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Fri May 08, 2015 10:43 pm

My answer to NoLongerSilentUSA.
I think, that everything we say is very speculative, unless it not follows as result from any theoretical physics formula.
My way is not Hebrew race speculative way. My way is Armenoid race way - Pythagorean and Euclidean way - what you say you need to prove by simple axioms and logic. May be you find more inside how I think from my letter to one current German physicist.
Mean time thank you for your links, specially first one.
https://www.academia.edu/9830262/Dear_German_Researcher
----------------
17 December 2014,

Dear German Researcher,

First I would like to thank you for your letter and genuine questions.

Second I hope you have had a chance to read my letter to Her Excellency Chancellor Angela Merkel (https://www.academia.edu/6832897/Letter ... ela_Merkel) which shows my philosophical and political mindset that I am carrying for more than 40 years.

Our research is really original, which has the aim to end the chaos and speculations in the theory of relativity and in theoretical physics at large, using only mathematical logic to build a theory of relativity in one dimension, then in 3 dimensions and finally to build the unified field theory.

This situation is very similar to that of Euclid’s time, where Euclid with the power of logic and a few axioms ended all the speculations and confusion in geometry and brought peace to mathematics.

As I understand it after Heisenberg’s quantum theory (1925) and Dirac’s relativistic quantum theory (1928) – theoretical physics came to a halt. Eighty five years have passed from those days and no progress has been made in theoretical physics at all. And in that existing long lasting vacuum in theoretical physics, opportunist “physicists” (whose ethnicity is not secret) are promoting artificial and false theories like “string theory”, “super string theory”, “K theory”, “big bang theory” and so on… which is leading Europe and the whole world into another dark age.

Dear fellow researcher I have for many years been thinking about how to use rest particle asymmetric momentum energy and till now I don't have any idea how to do that because I am not that good of an experimental physicist. We need a new Faraday or Tesla who can in some spectacular way tune into very complex time-space fabrics and harness energy from it like a windmill.

We need to trigger the scientific community and motivate current brilliant experimenters to use their brain power to unleash that universal force from Pandora’s Box. For that to occur we need to spread our theoretical results across scientific communities so it can reach those experimental physicists than can finish the job.

Please don't worry about so called paradoxes. This is the job of some class of people who are not good in mathematics. If somebody succeeded in using our formulas of rest particle momentum to harness the energy from vacuum, then all the paradoxes will come to an end.

Now back to answering your question about twin paradoxes or any other paradoxes. Because of the existence of Universal Absolute Inertial System all other inertial systems are moving against that absolute system and that’s why that direction is making relativity transformations and relativistic formulas asymmetric. For example if two inertial systems have the same rod with length L, then observers in both inertial system see different lengths. In Lorentz relativity theory they are equal; this is the way which we understand the phenomena RELATIVE. Well not anymore because of the existence of Absolute Inertial System, space becomes asymmetric. Therefore now is the time for Asymmetric Relativity. Please check our formulas and results (21, 22 and 23) in the article “Armenian Theory of Special Relativity Illustrated”, (https://www.academia.edu/7418092/Armeni ... llustrated). I am attaching it again to this email. In the meantime this article (11 pages) is still unpublished and I cannot find a publisher brave enough to publish it.

Dear friend, it would be great if you had connections that can help us publish our article so that way we can reach that particular experimenter who can build that infinite energy device which can fuel the cosmic spaceships of the near future. We need to reopen NASA’s BPP program which will bring forth the dawn of a new technological era.

100 years of inquisition in physics is now over and Aether Energy Age has begun!

Robert Nazaryan
Physics Department,
Yerevan State University
Attachments
Dear German Researcher.7z
(189.69 KiB) Downloaded 338 times

nazaryan

Post by nazaryan » Fri May 08, 2015 11:04 pm

My Letter to His Excellency President Barack Obama
https://www.academia.edu/6832960/Letter ... arak_Obama
President of the United States of America
The White House, Washington, DC
April 20, 2014

Your Excellency Mr. Barack Obama

Please accept my sincere congratulations on second term of your presidency and also I would like to congratulate the people of the United States of America.

Mr. President, April 24th is not just a day of sorrow for Armenians, but also for other nations remembering the 99 years anniversary of Armenian Genocide, planned by International Zionism and executed by Yung Turks Government in Turkey 1915 – now military allies of the United States.

In one year it will be the 100 years anniversary of the Armenian genocide…

During the genocide more than two million Armenians were killed and all other survivors were exiled to the desert or migrated to other countries. More importantly, we Armenians lost 90% of our Fatherland, but on the other hand, the evil forces that triggered the First and Second World Wars gained a land.

Mr. President, the twentieth century started with revolutionary ideas in physical science, especially in theoretical physics, that why it calls annus mirabilis time. And also during the same time, evil forces were trying to take over humanity, by generating revolutions just as they are doing now.

This is also a time, when in 1905 prestige physics magazines, like Annals of Physics, started printing series of articles in theoretical physics. From that submitted articles there vanished the name of the main author – Mileva Marić, and plagiarized others discoveries. Ten years later, in 1915, they also mutilated original submitted article by David Hilbert to Gottingen Academy and plagiarized it as well.

During these times starts a relativity priority dispute and creates the dissident scientist movement.

Those evil forces who plagiarized ideas from German, French, Dutch, Italian, Scottish, Russian and merely all European scientists in favor of only one person, making him an idol in physics and man of the century, manufacturing him for some evil agenda.

And this dishonest Zionist person - whose portrait hangs in nearly every physics department around the world, including USA, is the greatest shame of the scientific community and for science. If somebody who would try to criticize either of Special theory of relativity or suggest alternative theories, all mainstream scientific journals reject papers without review.

This is true for all mainstream scientific journals in United States of America as well.

For example just few days ago, April 15, I submit again our article to the American Physical Society (APS) Physical Review Letters journal. After one day, April 16, I received the following answer from editor: “Your manuscript LD14705L has been considered. We regret to inform you that we have concluded that it is not suitable for publication in any APS journal.” They don’t even send it for review. I get almost same answer all major USA physics journals – it politically not correct.

As I understand it, after Heisenberg’s quantum theory (1925) and Dirac’s relativistic quantum theory (1928) – theoretical physics came to halt. Eighty five years have passed from those days and no progress has been made in theoretical physics at all. And in that existing long lasting vacuum in theoretical physics, opportunist “physicists” ”(whose ethnicity is not secret), are promoting artificial and false theories like “string theory”, “super string theory”, “K theory”, “big bang theory” and so on…
The World becomes the verge of darkness.

Mr. President you know that there is always HOPE…

For the past 45 years I have been a dissident scientist trying to prove what is wrong with special theory of relativity as we know it now and creating many new theories, calling them “Alternative theory of relativity” or “New theory of relativity” and so on… But later on I remembered Socrates’s wise words “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.

That’s why during the year 2012, when all evil forces were preaching the end of the world, we declare the year 2012 new miracle year and we creating “Armenian Theory of Relativity – One Dimensional Movement” article. We register it in USA Copyright office and GB Copyright Witness office the exact day of “the end of the world” – December 21, 2012 and we publish it as book in June 2013 in Armenia.

Mr. President, with this letter is attached our original full article in Armenian (86 pages), short communication in English (4 pages), visual comparison Armenian and Lorentz relativistic formulas (10 pages), our letter to all researchers of truth (1 page) and our short biographies (2 pages). I am sorry to say that I don’t have any resources to translate our full article in English for broader readership.

Mr. President, please excuse my courage to ask a favor from you.

And that favor, which I like to ask you, it is not to recognize Nagorno-Karabakh independence or even not in year 2015 - 100 years anniversary of Armenian Genocide, to make a historic visit to Armenia and give respect to two million killed innocent civilian Armenians.

My favor which I like to ask is to fix the shame in theoretical physics by representing our article - “Armenian Theory of Relativity – One Dimensional Movement” to Nobel Committee for Physics for consideration to nominate Nobel Prize in Physics 2015100 anniversary of Armenian genocide.

Mr. President, this article and upcoming other articles is design to bring new renaissance in theoretical physics. We believe that even one article can awaken humanity and enlighten the darkness in physics.

With great respect,

Robert Nazaryan
[email protected]
Attachments
His_Excellency_Barack_Obama.7z
(62.17 KiB) Downloaded 335 times