Google...limiting free speech.

Summaries and links to news items
RockofAges

Google...limiting free speech.

Post by RockofAges » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:40 am

Google will soon be burying sites that do not have enough 'facts'.

"A Google research team is adapting that model to measure the trustworthiness of a page, rather than its reputation across the web. Instead of counting incoming links, the system – which is not yet live – counts the number of incorrect facts within a page. "A source that has few false facts is considered to be trustworthy," says the team (arxiv.org/abs/1502.03519v1). The score they compute for each page is its Knowledge-Based Trust score."

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... PMIqGd0zcf

Martin Graves

Re: Google...limiting free speech.

Post by Martin Graves » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:09 pm

You shouldn't be using Google at all; their data-mining does not bode well with me. Instead, I would use either startpage or DuckDuckGo. While DDG is more user-friendly and easier to use, keep in mind that it was created by one Mr. Gabriel Weinberg. Although I don't know if he keeps logs of searches, keep in mind that he is one of the "Chosen".

In any case, boycott the botnet to ensure a free internet.

Steve French

Re: Google...limiting free speech.

Post by Steve French » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:36 am

William Gayley Simpson wrote:You shouldn't be using Google at all; their data-mining does not bode well with me. Instead, I would use either startpage or DuckDuckGo. While DDG is more user-friendly and easier to use, keep in mind that it was created by one Mr. Gabriel Weinberg. Although I don't know if he keeps logs of searches, keep in mind that he is one of the "Chosen".

In any case, boycott the botnet to ensure a free internet.
Sadly,the safe search engines don't work very well.Google has been gradually blocking search results for any site or images that ZOG doesn't approve of but it's still loads better than startpage.I've been using startpage for a few years and it never finds anything for me :| .Then I Google it and get what I'm looking for.
I just always assume everything I do on the internet is watched and logged by someone somewhere.Thinking that in a dark room somewhere people are talking about me searching for pictures of jew tears is very humorous to me.
By the way,startpage has 0 results for jew tears while google images has at least 10.It's a catch 22.