Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

Michael Olanich

Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

Post by Michael Olanich » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:33 am

A question posed to Dr. Pierce, from Attack!, Issue No. 42, 1976

Q. Why don’t all the patriotic, pro-White organizations unite instead of each one trying to win the battle against America’s enemies separately? If we could join forces the way those on the other side do, we would begin winning a few battles instead of losing all the time.

A. The answer to that question is readily apparent to anyone in the leadership ranks of any of the organizations in question, but it is difficult to explain convincingly to someone who does not have such a favored view.

Very briefly, the reasons for the disunity among patriots may be roughly broken down into differences in motivation, personality problems, and differences in ideology.

Under the first heading we should note that the actual motivations which various individuals or organization have for taking a certain stand—on racial mixing, say, or communist influences in the government—differ markedly. Some take their stand because it expresses their genuine convictions and they are determined to accomplish something in accordance with those convictions.

But there are, unfortunately, numerous so-called “patriots”—and among them are some of the most “successful”—who have no convictions at all. They are simply businessmen, salesmen, and the product they sell is whatever patriotic Americans are willing to buy at any particular time. They hold a moistened forefinger up to the breeze of patriotic opinion and decide that now is the time to push an anti-busing amendment, or opposition to the Panama Canal “giveaway”—or even “patriotic unity.”

And when a genuine patriot denounces one of these hucksters publicly, the response from the rank and file is, “Don’t attack another patriot! We need unity, not discord.”

Finally, there are a number of individuals—“old fighters”—who are sincere enough in their convictions but who have given up any real hope of accomplishing anything. They have a few devoted followers who subscribe to their newsletters and keep them barely solvent, and so they continue churning out their broadsides. It is what they know how to do, and they feel comfortable with it. They have no interest in anything beyond that.

Personality problems take several forms. There are some patriotic leaders who simply cannot get along with certain other leaders, or who do not trust them, or who are intensely jealous of them. This, happily, is a problem not confined to patriots.

The leaders of some organizations are on a permanent ego trip. Each is thoroughly intoxicated with the feeling of being the biggest frog in his particular pond, and the last thing he wants is to jump from his pond into a lake, where there may be bigger frogs. There are probably more than a hundred one-man “organizations” of this description in the country, and the idea of gaining anything worthwhile by somehow unifying them is simply laughable.

But, discounting the hucksters, the “old fighters,” the ego-trippers, and a few especially sensitive or abrasive personalities, why can’t the remaining minority of patriotic leaders get together—the ones who believe enough in the cause for which they are fighting to put it ahead of personal considerations? Alas, it is usually that fervent devotion to a cause which itself provides the stumbling block in the path of unity.

A businessman, whose sole interest is maximizing his “take,” will readily make whatever compromises are conducive to a bigger profit. Ideology is simply a commodity he sells, and he is always prepared to switch to a new line of goods when sales conditions change—or to take on a new partner or to enter into a merger.

For different reasons, the organizer of a purely ad hoc group, with no vision beyond the achievement of an immediate and practical goal, will often be willing to join forces with whoever can help him, regardless of differences in style or beliefs.

On the other hand, the leader who has struggled for years—giving up his career and any semblance of a normal family life—in order to advance a cause which has a deep ideological significance for him will be less ready to compromise his beliefs for a temporary advantage. He takes the long view of things and is more concerned with keeping his group headed in the right direction toward a distant goal than he is with negotiating the next bump in the road.

To the exasperated patriot who wants immediate relief from creeping communism, crime in the streets, and busing, ideological quibbles may seem unimportant. He simply cannot understand why the fervent libertarian, who abhors busing as a government constraint on the individual’s freedom of choice, cannot collaborate to stop busing with the racial idealist, who abhors busing as a racially and culturally destructive practice. He forgets that the libertarian also abhors “racism” (as a form of “collectivism”), and the racial idealist abhors the egoism, the atomistic hyper-individualism of the libertarian. Neither is willing to signify approval of the philosophy of the other by collaborating openly.

Now, all this does not mean that patriotic groups do not or cannot collaborate. They often do, and there undoubtedly will be more collaboration in the future. The National Alliance, for example, collaborates with several other groups and with individuals whose beliefs to not coincide with our own, even though such collaboration is sometimes not publicized. But it does mean that any sort of close-knit patriotic confederation, incorporating most of the presently existing groups under a unified leadership, is extraordinarily unlikely.

This, however, may not be the unmitigated catastrophe it seems. Combining weaknesses does not necessarily yield strength, just as eight cripples, by joining arms, do not yield one gladiator.

When what is needed is genuine strength, not a combination of weaknesses, the way in which the strength will be achieved is likely to be through a free play of forces—through a selective competition among different groups, from which one will emerge as the most fit to lead our people. It is a wasteful, even tragic process, but it has always been Nature’s way. Everything beautiful, noble, and of enduring value in this world has come about through such a process, which has ruthlessly weeded out weaknesses, punished mistakes, and corrected errors. That for which we are now striving will only be attained in the same way.

We must do whatever is necessary for us to win—including the joining of forces with other groups, when that can advance our cause—but we must not make the mistake of sacrificing our true strength—which is the correctness of our ideas—for the illusory advantage of a more rapid gain in numbers.

transcribed by Paul Westman

http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com ... tions.html

David York

Re: Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

Post by David York » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:29 pm

What Pierce was saying there is so true. If you ever go to some of the other Pro white websites, you can see pretty soon that they are hostile to other pro-white websites or organizations. And I rarely see other Pro-white websites give credit to other pro-white websites, it seems that everyone wants to claim credit for any percieved victories in the Pro-white world. When I see pro-white websites being hostile to other pro-white websites it really makes me wonder what their objectives are. You would think that anyone claiming to be pro-white or working for the interest of white people would put their ego aside and allow complete freedom in educating people with the best information, but instead what you find are websites that are protective of their members and want all outside information and influence to first be filtered through the ringleaders instead of allowing their members to decide for themselves what information is useful and what isn't. This type of cult leadership makes certain websites aloof from the ultimate goals of achieving anything of importance for white people, and quite frankly it turns their followers into sheep-like zombies who really can't think for themselves.

This is all sad, but in another sense good, because like Pierce said, it echos the process of natural selection. Only the organizations with the strongest convictions and with the strongest minded members will survive in the future. I am certain that if an orginazition's ideology is not soundly rooted then they will fail in the long run. Only the websites or organizations that are truly fighting for the interests of white people will survive, because that is the only goal that will pass the test of time, all the other websites who's primary goals are the mere survival of the person(s) who created the website or organization will perish when that person perishes.

David York

Post by David York » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:14 am

I have to bump this thread. This is one of the best articles written by Pierce on this subject. I happened to be listening to a certain "Patriotic, Pro-white" Internet radio program, and just before they made their appeal to their listeners for donations, one of the co-host of the show made the claim that if it was not for this show, and some other groups like the Council of Concerned Citizens, then you would have no where to hear the real truth. Oh really? So it's only that radio show and the C of CC that is out there offering a different point of view, a pro white point of view. That last statement might give away the identity of the show I am talking about, but that statement kind of angered me. There is a long list of people that have been involved in the White Nationalist movement for quite some time now. Perhaps the most important one in my opinion that began spreading the message through Internet Radio was Dr. William Pierce. Anyone that claims that they are the only ones in the movement are seriously flawed. How could you not be aware of other pro-whites past or present? It's just really mind boggling to me.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:25 am

DanielOlj79 wrote:I have to bump this thread. This is one of the best articles written by Pierce on this subject. I happened to be listening to a certain "Patriotic, Pro-white" Internet radio program, and just before they made their appeal to their listeners for donations, one of the co-host of the show made the claim that if it was not for this show, and some other groups like the Council of Concerned Citizens, then you would have no where to hear the real truth. Oh really? So it's only that radio show and the C of CC that is out there offering a different point of view, a pro white point of view. That last statement might give away the identity of the show I am talking about, but that statement kind of angered me. There is a long list of people that have been involved in the White Nationalist movement for quite some time now. Perhaps the most important one in my opinion that began spreading the message through Internet Radio was Dr. William Pierce. Anyone that claims that they are the only ones in the movement are seriously flawed. How could you not be aware of other pro-whites past or present? It's just really mind boggling to me.
I bet you a dollar that show is produced by the same people that will not allow any promotion American Dissident Voices to appear on their very large WN discussion board, right?

I wrote something here that has somehow managed to stay up for a year: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t443513-51/
---

Many people were attracted to our Alliance for the very reason that we did not compromise on basic truths. Kevin and I can be depended on to not lie to our people, just as Dr. Pierce did not lie to our people. That is the only way to restore confidence in the National Alliance Dr. Pierce founded. If I had confidence that NAARG would tell the truth about Christianity as Dr. Pierce did, I might be able to support their challenge. But I don't have that confidence.

When I attended the Stormfront East Tennessee Seminar for Practical Politics a couple of years ago I picked up a copy of the CoCC tabloid that says in the second paragraph of its policy statement, clear as day: "We believe the United States is a Christian country, that the people are a Christian people, and that its government and public leaders at all levels must reflect Christian beliefs and values..."

There you have it. Where does that leave us stiff-necked, biocentric race realists who aren't so superstitious and gullible? The National Alliance, that's where.

---

That could have something to do with Stormfront's effective ban of any promotion of our Alliance. Knowing what I've learned this year about the NARRGs I have even less confidence they will tell the truth about Christianity than I had a year ago.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Will Williams wrote:
DanielOlj79 wrote:I have to bump this thread. This is one of the best articles written by Pierce on this subject. I happened to be listening to a certain "Patriotic, Pro-white" Internet radio program, and just before they made their appeal to their listeners for donations, one of the co-host of the show made the claim that if it was not for this show, and some other groups like the Council of Concerned Citizens, then you would have no where to hear the real truth. Oh really? So it's only that radio show and the C of CC that is out there offering a different point of view, a pro white point of view. That last statement might give away the identity of the show I am talking about, but that statement kind of angered me. There is a long list of people that have been involved in the White Nationalist movement for quite some time now. Perhaps the most important one in my opinion that began spreading the message through Internet Radio was Dr. William Pierce. Anyone that claims that they are the only ones in the movement are seriously flawed. How could you not be aware of other pro-whites past or present? It's just really mind boggling to me.
I bet you a dollar that show is produced by the same people that will not allow any promotion American Dissident Voices to appear on their very large WN discussion board, right?

I wrote something here that has somehow managed to stay up for a year: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t443513-51/
---

Many people were attracted to our Alliance for the very reason that we did not compromise on basic truths. Kevin and I can be depended on to not lie to our people, just as Dr. Pierce did not lie to our people. That is the only way to restore confidence in the National Alliance Dr. Pierce founded. If I had confidence that NAARG would tell the truth about Christianity as Dr. Pierce did, I might be able to support their challenge. But I don't have that confidence.

When I attended the Stormfront East Tennessee Seminar for Practical Politics a couple of years ago I picked up a copy of the CoCC tabloid that says in the second paragraph of its policy statement, clear as day: "We believe the United States is a Christian country, that the people are a Christian people, and that its government and public leaders at all levels must reflect Christian beliefs and values..."

There you have it. Where does that leave us stiff-necked, biocentric race realists who aren't so superstitious and gullible? The National Alliance, that's where.

---

That could have something to do with Stormfront's effective ban of any promotion of our Alliance. Knowing what I've learned this year about the NARRGs I have even less confidence they will tell the truth about Christianity than I had a year ago.

HI WIll, actually, I was thinking of another show, don't know if you've heard of it it's called Political Cesspool by James Edwards. That show comes on once a week Saturday night between 6-9pm CST. They are in fact a Christian group, but they touch on many of the same subjects that most other pro-whites talk about, such as the black on white crime, latest social injustices, etc. They seem to be specially connected with the CofCC because they run an ad for that group during their show. I didn't want to name the name because I don't anyone to accuse me or WB of infighting, but I think you made a good guess anyhow, as that group you mentioned seems to do it's own share of blacking out friendly competition. But any way getting back to the Political Cesspool, I only listen to them because there are not too many pro-white shows out there and I certainly don't agree with their Christian beliefs. In fact I find it funny when they say stuff like Jesus is our Lord and Savior and he is first and foremost in all our affairs. Mr. Edwards actually said one time that his Lord Jesus comes first, and his race comes second. haha. Anyway I didn't want to bash his show, but I just found it incredibly ignorant when his co-host said that if it wasn't for that show and the CofCC, white people would have no where to hear the truth. They don't even mention Stormfront who have given them some promotion in the past. Stormfront is another story all together, and yes they've been quite hostile towards the National Alliance by deleting the Cosmotheist thread in their philosophy section. I get the feeling like the Stormfront administrators don't want their members to be exposed to valuable information. Seems they want to filter thought over there and keep their audience dumbed down. Also I think that big tent strategy of theirs doesn't work, and like Pierce said, it gets them more quantity in the short term, but it will ultimately cause them to fail in the long run, because there are too many differing points of view and no certain ideology to enforce things when a conflict comes about. Case in point, there was a thread on Stormfront a while before I was banned about Matt Heimbach's presentation, I think you referred to him has an upstart :lol: , but that was a different thread. Anyway this thread was about Heimbach's presentation and in it there was some heavy criticism of Heimbach by a Christian Identist name Pastor Robb (Thomas Robb). And the thread revealed that during the Stormfront Conference there was some fighting back and forth between Pastor Robb and Matt Heimbach's group based on some religious questions. I think Heimbach is another deluded Christian Identist, although he is described as Russian Orthodox, but during the conference he and Pastor Robb did not get along and were causing disruptions. That is what happens when you allow a wide range of kooks to be part of your group in an all encompassing big tent atmosphere. You will get a lot of fighting from within.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:40 pm

Very well put, Michael. I owe you a dollar.

I've met James Edwards. Nice fellow, but admitting to putting the imaginary "savior" ahead of his race is a game killer for me.

That crowd tries so hard to be "acceptable," but gets slammed nevertheless by our watchdogs: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... es-Edwards

Like you said, we'll tell the cold, unvarnished truth, including that Christianity is Jewish in origin and not grounded in reality. Fact!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Will Williams wrote:Very well put, Michael. I owe you a dollar.

I've met James Edwards. Nice fellow, but admitting to putting the imaginary "savior" ahead of his race is a game killer for me.

That crowd tries so hard to be "acceptable," but gets slammed nevertheless by our watchdogs: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... es-Edwards

Like you said, we'll tell the cold, unvarnished truth, including that Christianity is Jewish in origin and not grounded in reality. Fact!

Very well Will, I accept cash or money order. (just kidding) :lol:

By the way Will, this isn't Michael, I'm his older brother, Daniel. Maybe I should create a new username because I seem to be often confused with him on this forum. What do you think? Sorry for the confusion.

Yeah all kidding aside, James Edwards sounds like a nice guy to me too, and I don't mean to knock his efforts in what he does. His show is not bad in my opinion. It's just that they should acknowledge that there are many others involved in the movement not just the Christian racialists or the CofCC. They should also credit the forefathers of Pro White internet radio. I am sure that everyone who is anyone in the movement knows William Pierce and how much work he did. He paved the way for a lot of current pro-whites. He did that by giving a clear explanation as to who was behind the problems in the world. At the time when he was doing ADV broadcasts, Jew awareness was not that high in America as it is now. I even hear people using buzz words that Pierce used to use like Fashionable, or lemmings. These people all were influenced by Pierce whether they admit it or not, it is obvious by the way they speak.

Also I don't know why certain people think they can attract more people if they don't talk about the Jews as much. No matter how much they tone down their Jew talk the SPLC will slam them. I think Stormfront has been doing this lately too, and it kind of sickens me. They think that making the enemy feel more comfortable is somehow beneficial to the movement? That is selling out. You would never hear Pierce do that kind of thing. I am glad you and KAS will continue to tell "the cold, unvarnished truth". Any whitewashing of the truth is a sign of weakness if not flat out treachery.

Take care,
Daniel

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:07 am

Bump!

We've gotten inquiries asking why all pro-White groups can't unite. Dr. Pierce explains why here.

We have "stickied" this so I don't have to search for it again.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:39 am

The point that under a "big tent" organization there will be infighting due to disagreements (mostly about philosophy) stood out. That these disagreements cause the splintering or utter failure of organizations in so many cases is a compelling reason to avoid the practice.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:16 am

Bump for new members who may wonder about this...

My favorite excerpt:

"Combining weaknesses does not necessarily yield strength, just as eight cripples, by joining arms, do not yield one gladiator."
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.