Was Dr. Pierce the first White Nationalist?

David York

Post by David York » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:09 pm

One of the things about Dr. Pierce's speeches and writings, that I didn't clearly notice right away, was that he was quite unique among other white patriots at the time (not that I knew too many white patriots), because he embraced all white people, whether they were Russian, German, or any other Eastern European or Western European country, or if they were white people from the great European Colonies in the Americas, Africa, and the South Pacific.

Prior to hearing Pierce's speeches, I may have heard the occasional extreme right wing speech or seen a "neo-nazi" website, and usually what I found within those sites or organizations was that amongst the people there who seemed to idolize Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich, those same people would be anti-Slavic, certainly anti-Russian. Not everyone was like that but for the most part you would run into people who would tell you that you had to be of German ancestory to be considered an Aryan. It was not so much the title of Aryan that mattered to me it was the feeling that if you weren't a German then you really weren't welcome to their cause.

I haven't personally heard Adolf Hitler say too many negative things about the Slavs, except from a line in Mein Kampf where he said that he was agaisnt the Slavicization of the Austro-Hungary Empire. Other than that I haven't heard much commentary by him on Slavs. I haven't heard or read every word that Hitler spoke so I don't know everything he said, but I am sure there was a lot of anti-slavic sentiment in the Nazi party among the generals, officers and soldiers, some of which had to fight the Russians in brutal wars, others who had to delegate authority in German occupied lands in Eastern Europe. Some of this was due to petty nationalism at that time, but most of it was probably due to war time misery. And Among the Eastern European countries that Germany had occupied, I think most of the civilians were sympathetic to the Nazi occupation, except for the political leaders of those countries which opposed Hitler. Hitler seemed like a pretty fair ruler to me, he was willing to work with those that appreciated his cause.

Anyway when I first started hearing Pierce's speeches in the late 90's I agreed with pretty much all of what he said. And most of the speeches that I heard early on dealt with the major problems which of course involved anti-semitism. That is the type of stuff you could of heard from other "Radical or Far right" proponents, but I remember his speeches about Yugoslavia during the Kosovo war, when Nato was bombing Serbia. Speeches like "Hands off Yugoslavia" seemed to hit home to me on a deeper level because my parents were immigrants from the former Yugoslavia. Pierce seemed to care about all white people, whether they were Serbian, Russian or descendants of any other European country. This was one of the first times I heard anyone argue on behalf of the lesser known white people of the world, and put all white people under the same umbrella. In fact I would say Pierce's perception of the situation in Serbia at that time was quite prudent, because it was that genocide that woke Russia up, and probably Putin. Perhaps that is a good thing, for now a nuclear power feels threatened by the Zionist Jews.

Fast forward to today, the new National Alliance, under Kevin Strom, and Will Williams, seems to be following in that same direction, by exposing the Zionist roots of the "February Revolution", urging us to stay away from anti-Russian propaganda, and urging us not to be played for fools and be convinced to go into a major war with Russia.

This in my opinion is a key issue which separates the wheat from the chaff. While the Reconstituted National Alliance is on the right track, the same track that Pierce would have been on if he were still with us, other "Pro-white" websites who actually call themselves "White Nationalists" are confused on this issue. There are ongoing debates on those sites between right minded people and petty nationalists which seem to be dividing the very essence of White Nationalism. While these debates are going on, usually with the petty White Nationalists of the Ukraine getting the best of the argument in which they try to convince the mass that Putin is a madman who wants to take over the world and the Russian separatists in Eastern Ukrain are really incognito Russian military troops who invaded the Ukraine, the higher ups at those websites don't step in and put their people in line and put an end to the infighitng. This is not true White Nationalism. This is a congregation of petty nationalists, each with an agenda of their own. You can't claim to be a White Nationalist if you exclude one group of white people from your cause, or allow that one group of white people to be continually battered and harrassed, in this case white Russians, by anti-Putinist Russophobes.

For someone or some entity to claim that they are White Nationalists, they have to lobby hard for all white people and also keep white people from fighting amongst each other. William Pierce accomplished that in his Manifesto, and Kevin Strom is the rightful successor to Pierce's cause in my opinion, and is peforming the task quite admirably. As for other so called white nationalists, some of which give speeches and in my opinion often try to mimic Dr. Pierce's bravado, I think they ought to re-examine the definition of the term White Nationalist and see if it in fact applies to them.

Cosmotheist

Re: Was Dr. Pierce the first White Nationalist?

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:13 pm

Daniel, you asked:

No, Daniel, Dr. Pierce was not the first White Nationalist.
See:
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism

However, he was one of the first to put forward Whole Truths
like Cosmotheism that are not familiar to most Americans nor
to many Whites Worldwide.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:31 pm

That Article is a little broad because it says that White Nationalism was around during the declaration of independence, which was in 1830, but that was before this whole marxist takeover and egalitarian crap that now dominates America.

Also it say the White National groups in America are "American Renaissance, Council of Conservative Citizens [3], and the National Alliance [4] and are three leading examples in the United States, also Stormfront web forums show great support for white nationalism."

I think of those 3 groups only the National Alliance was prominent. and Stormfront is just a web forum.

I think for contemporary purposes only those 3 groups mentioned above are considered White Nationalist, and Pierce's group was the leading group in my opinion.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:50 pm

DanielOlj79 wrote:That Article is a little broad because it says that White Nationalism was around during the declaration of independence, which was in 1830, but that was before this whole marxist takeover and egalitarian crap that now dominates America.

Also it say the White National groups in America are "American Renaissance, Council of Conservative Citizens [3], and the National Alliance [4] and are three leading examples in the United States, also Stormfront web forums show great support for white nationalism."

I think of those 3 groups only the National Alliance was prominent. and Stormfront is just a web forum.

I think for contemporary purposes only those 3 groups mentioned above are considered White Nationalist, and Pierce's group was the leading group in my opinion.
Yes, it is both "a little broad" and "outdated" and the article was originally written in 2007, but, it answered the question.
No, Dr. Pierce was not the first White Nationalist.

That said, you are correct. Stormfront is just a web forum and the EG controlled "NA" is just a rump of its old self.
The new "NA" under the Directorship of Will Williams and Kevin Alfred Strom as Media Director are reconstituting it
with Cosmotheism as the "spiritual basis" of it and as was originally intended for it by the late Dr. William L. Pierce.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:24 am

DanielOlj79 wrote:One of the things about Dr. Pierce's speeches and writings, that I didn't clearly notice right away, was that he was quite unique among other white patriots at the time (not that I knew too many white patriots), because he embraced all white people, whether they were Russian, German, or any other Eastern European or Western European country, or if they were white people from the great European Colonies in the Americas, Africa, and the South Pacific.

Prior to hearing Pierce's speeches, I may have heard the occasional extreme right wing speech or seen a "neo-nazi" website, and usually what I found within those sites or organizations was that amongst the people there who seemed to idolize Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich, those same people would be anti-Slavic, certainly anti-Russian. Not everyone was like that but for the most part you would run into people who would tell you that you had to be of German ancestory to be considered an Aryan. It was not so much the title of Aryan that mattered to me it was the feeling that if you weren't a German then you really weren't welcome to their cause.

I haven't personally heard Adolf Hitler say too many negative things about the Slavs, except from a line in Mein Kampf where he said that he was agaisnt the Slavicization of the Austro-Hungary Empire. Other than that I haven't heard much commentary by him on Slavs. I haven't heard or read every word that Hitler spoke so I don't know everything he said, but I am sure there was a lot of anti-slavic sentiment in the Nazi party among the generals, officers and soldiers, some of which had to fight the Russians in brutal wars, others who had to delegate authority in German occupied lands in Eastern Europe. Some of this was due to petty nationalism at that time, but most of it was probably due to war time misery. And Among the Eastern European countries that Germany had occupied, I think most of the civilians were sympathetic to the Nazi occupation, except for the political leaders of those countries which opposed Hitler. Hitler seemed like a pretty fair ruler to me, he was willing to work with those that appreciated his cause.

Anyway when I first started hearing Pierce's speeches in the late 90's I agreed with pretty much all of what he said. And most of the speeches that I heard early on dealt with the major problems which of course involved anti-semitism. That is the type of stuff you could of heard from other "Radical or Far right" proponents, but I remember his speeches about Yugoslavia during the Kosovo war, when Nato was bombing Serbia. Speeches like "Hands off Yugoslavia" seemed to hit home to me on a deeper level because my parents were immigrants from the former Yugoslavia. Pierce seemed to care about all white people, whether they were Serbian, Russian or descendants of any other European country. This was one of the first times I heard anyone argue on behalf of the lesser known white people of the world, and put all white people under the same umbrella. In fact I would say Pierce's perception of the situation in Serbia at that time was quite prudent, because it was that genocide that woke Russia up, and probably Putin. Perhaps that is a good thing, for now a nuclear power feels threatened by the Zionist Jews.

Fast forward to today, the new National Alliance, under Kevin Strom, and Will Williams, seems to be following in that same direction, by exposing the Zionist roots of the "February Revolution", urging us to stay away from anti-Russian propaganda, and urging us not to be played for fools and be convinced to go into a major war with Russia.

This in my opinion is a key issue which separates the wheat from the chaff. While the Reconstituted National Alliance is on the right track, the same track that Pierce would have been on if he were still with us, other "Pro-white" websites who actually call themselves "White Nationalists" are confused on this issue. There are ongoing debates on those sites between right minded people and petty nationalists which seem to be dividing the very essence of White Nationalism. While these debates are going on, usually with the petty White Nationalists of the Ukraine getting the best of the argument in which they try to convince the mass that Putin is a madman who wants to take over the world and the Russian separatists in Eastern Ukrain are really incognito Russian military troops who invaded the Ukraine, the higher ups at those websites don't step in and put their people in line and put an end to the infighitng. This is not true White Nationalism. This is a congregation of petty nationalists, each with an agenda of their own. You can't claim to be a White Nationalist if you exclude one group of white people from your cause, or allow that one group of white people to be continually battered and harrassed, in this case white Russians, by anti-Putinist Russophobes.

For someone or some entity to claim that they are White Nationalists, they have to lobby hard for all white people and also keep white people from fighting amongst each other. William Pierce accomplished that in his Manifesto, and Kevin Strom is the rightful successor to Pierce's cause in my opinion, and is peforming the task quite admirably. As for other so called white nationalists, some of which give speeches and in my opinion often try to mimic Dr. Pierce's bravado, I think they ought to re-examine the definition of the term White Nationalist and see if it in fact applies to them.
If Dr. Pierce was not the first White Nationalist, he sure made it extremely popular among Whites and gave that term a whole lot more meaning than it did before. Indeed, no one preached the need of racial solidarity again and again between all White peoples of different ethnicities, like William Pierce did. He taught us without abandon that if we are to win this fight, we must think as one group, like an extended family really, and shove all petty nationalism aside -- at least until we defeat and remove our common enemy: the Jews, from our presence forever. If there's one thing that he said that always stuck with me, it is that the Jews always see us that way -- as one race -- and we absolutely must do the same and learn to think in those same terms. I will never forget his altruistic feelings and benevolence towards all White people, no matter what their ethnic background or where they happened to live. Dr. Pierce was truly one of a kind, and even though I never had the pleasure of meeting him, I believe his spirit will always be with us (and I definitely don't mean that in the supernatural sense) if we can continue to carry on his mission and teachings beyond his physical life.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:22 am

Michael wrote:

If Dr. Pierce was not the first White Nationalist, he sure made it extremely popular among Whites and gave that term a whole lot more meaning than it did before. Indeed, no one preached the need of racial solidarity again and again between all White peoples of different ethnicities, like William Pierce did. He taught us without abandon that if we are to win this fight, we must think as one group, like an extended family really, and shove all petty nationalism aside -- at least until we defeat and remove our common enemy: the Jews, from our presence forever. If there's one thing that he said that always stuck with me, it is that the Jews always see us that way -- as one race -- and we absolutely must do the same and learn to think in those same terms. I will never forget his altruistic feelings and benevolence towards all White people, no matter what their ethnic background or where they happened to live. Dr. Pierce was truly one of a kind, and even though I never had the pleasure of meeting him, I believe his spirit will always be with us (and I definitely don't mean that in the supernatural sense) if we can continue to carry on his mission and teachings beyond his physical life.

Agreed, and well put, Michael. :D

The term "supernatural" is only a
misnomer or especially regarding
"spirit". "Spirit" is naturally within
"everything" and everything is "all"
within "Spirit". Consciousness is a
"Spirit" that is within "everything",
and everything is all within Cosmic
and Divine Consciousness
. This is
the real meaning of Cosmotheism,
and it is the Whole Truth of it.