Today In History (October 23 2014) William White Williams

"Today In History" daily archive from National Vanguard
WhiteHealer

Today In History (October 23 2014) William White Williams

Post by WhiteHealer » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:02 am

TODAY IN HISTORY
www_will_williams_notext-768x432.jpg
www_will_williams_notext-768x432.jpg (78.18 KiB) Viewed 564 times
2014: After working for years to advance Dr. William Pierce’s Cosmotheist principles, William White Williams is officially named Chairman of the National Alliance.

Dillon_C_Rau

Re: Today In History (October 23 2014) William White Williams

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:23 pm

Thank you Chairman Williams for everything you have done for the Alliance. You are leading the us in a direction that I am sure Dr.Pierce would be happy with. Your work is TRULY appreciated.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:22 pm

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:23 pm
Thank you Chairman Williams for everything you have done for the Alliance. You are leading the us in a direction that I am sure Dr.Pierce would be happy with. Your work is TRULY appreciated.

I appreciate your thanks, Dillon.

Actually, it was yesterday, the 24th, not the 23rd, that was the ninth anniversary of my being named Alliance Chairman. I missed the 23rd's Today in History feature at NV, but thanks to WhiteHealer, I can comment on it here at WB for the record as Day Before Yesterday In History.

Most new NA members are unaware of the years of struggle we went through to save NA prior to and following 10/24/14, but they are detailed in the book I wrote. From pages 33-36:

...After Dr. Pierce had invited me to come work with him and I had accepted, he made me the Alliance’s first Membership Coordinator, essentially his Executive Officer. He wanted me to build up the Alliance’s membership as I had done for Klassen’s COTC. At the age of 44, that would turn out to be the most satisfying job I ever had, and I had enjoyed some great jobs. I learned more about what is truly important in life from Dr. Pierce in the two years I spent as the National Alliance’s Membership Coordinator than I had learned in four years of col- lege and four years in the Army combined. He was a very patient teacher with his inquisitive mentee.

I worked hard at recruiting, organizing NA Local Units around the coun- try, and general Alliance-building. On my watch in West Virginia, Alliance membership expanded from approximately 200 members to approximately 600 members in the two years I worked daily for Dr. Pierce. That may not sound like many, relatively speaking, but those could be considered the glory days for Alliance-building. In 1992 I had doubled Alliance members’ minimum monthly dues from $5 to $10, so that was like quadrupling our revenue stream, and from a more committed membership. Even including the time when the Internet became available to us starting in 1995, it took another nine years for membership to double again to 1,200 members in 2002 when Dr. Pierce died.

I took it as a compliment when one day he told me, “Will, I don’t know exactly what it is that you do, but you are the best at it that I’ve ever seen.” Ha! I believe it was mainly a matter of my setting achievable objectives, then making things happen, using our members to meet those goals. We had so many serious, dedicated people to work with and the Local Units competed to outdo one another. It was an exciting time. When I had put in the two years in West Virginia I’d promised I’d give him no matter what, I moved back to Raleigh, North Carolina, and became the Alliance’s first Re- gional Membership Coordinator to put into practice in the Carolinas what I’d learned about Alliance-building at our National Office. Erich Gliebe, the Cleveland Local Unit Coordinator, was made Regional Coordinator for Ohio at the same time since he deserved it as an outstanding mid-level recruiter and organizer. Our regions competed and worked well together to motivate other members and Local Units to participate in activism. This was still prior to having the Internet.

Gliebe took on the dual roles of Regional Coordinator and editing Resis- tance magazine for Dr. Pierce after he had purchased the Resistance Records music label around 1999. Resistance Records and the magazine catered mostly to skinheads and their “White power” music. When Dr. Pierce died in July of 2002, Erich lobbied hard with the NA’s Board of Directors to be named his replacement — and was so named by that board within a week or so. Knowing that oftentimes organizations do not survive the deaths of their founders, many members thought that the Alliance’s board should have managed the corporation for a time, rather than name a successor so quick- ly. Gliebe’s eventual refusal to be directed by Dr. Pierce’s hand-picked board did not end well. He ran off each of the three remaining board members as well as almost all of the permanent, on-site full-time staff of approximately 15 people. The National Alliance never recovered, though it limped along for several years, mostly on the reputation of its founder.

I had officially resigned from the Alliance a couple of months prior to Pierce’s death because I didn’t approve of the direction that the organization was taking, with an overabundance of undisciplined young skinheads be- ginning to influence the group — rather than the reverse, which Dr. Pierce had hoped for. Most of these skinheads did not grasp the fundamental Cosmotheist spiritual aspect of the organization — what set the Alliance apart from other belief systems and other pro-White organizations.

Nevertheless, I continued to work with Alliance friends, mostly using the Internet, to promote the NA and try to steer White loyalists in the di- rection Dr. Pierce had envisioned. It took 12 years, Gliebe’s selling Resistance Records, and the loss of all but 24 Alliance members, before I could finally take control of the National Alliance from Gliebe and slowly begin the rebuilding process of the Piercean Alliance we have today, six years later. Having lost so many members was unfortunate and our Alliance’s reputation had suffered from compromises made under Gliebe’s mismanagement, but it was beneficial to some degree because I had a “clean slate” to work with and could get back to promoting Cosmotheist fundamentals.

In 2013 it didn’t appear that Mr. Gliebe would ever be stepping down to let someone else try to reverse the destructive downward spiral of what Dr. Pierce and many of us had carefully built over a 32-year period. As early as 2005 Gliebe had already done away with the fundamental policy that named Christianity as an opposed ideology to that of the Alliance — a major blunder — in a misguided attempt at a Christian-friendly broader out- reach, a “big tent” approach like the one practiced by the Democrats and Republicans. By 2013 he had also altogether done away with the Alliance as a membership organization and had decommissioned the National Alliance Membership Handbook in a lame, failed attempt to make the Alliance more popular (there’s that word again). Gliebe’s doing that was the coup de grâce for the National Alliance I had known and that had attracted so many good people and had made us the premier American racial-nationalist organization. A disaster!

At this point I approached old friend Kevin Alfred Strom, who had been a loyal Alliance member and close friend of Dr. Pierce since 1982, and who had been on staff with us in West Virginia in the early 1990s. Rather than lament the death of the NA we had embraced and worked so hard to build together with Dr. Pierce and others, we decided to build a new NA, a membership organization based on the Membership Handbook he and I had helped Dr. Pierce write in 1992-’93. Kevin produced our new NA’s first American Dissident Voices (ADV) radio show the last week in December 2013 and published it on our nationalvanguard.org Web site, and has been producing and hosting a weekly ADV broadcast every week since. We were on our way to rebuild a new National Alliance.

As it turned out, a week later, on 2 January, 2014, a grouplet of six of Gliebe’s former members, calling themselves NARRG (National Alliance Reform and Restoration Group), who had all formally resigned in 2012, filed a $2 million lawsuit against Gliebe and his two other NA board mem- bers, demanding that Gliebe step down and turn remaining Alliance as- sets over to them. Gliebe was on the spot and didn’t know how to defend against such a suit, especially since he lived in Cleveland, Ohio. One of his board members resigned and NARRG’s aggressive attorney was going to tie Gliebe up with discovery, depositions, and multiple harassing motions in a Virginia court, the state where the Alliance is incorporated. NARRG openly boasted that they were willing to spend $50,000 to force Gliebe to do as they demanded.

I learned that Gliebe was selling off some of the NA’s West Virginia assets, but that was not something I could control. When I heard he was at- tempting to sell Dr. Pierce’s extraordinary private research library, however, I contacted him and began negotiating with him to buy it myself for our new NA. I managed to scrape together enough cash to buy the library in March of 2014, a month before NARRG filed a lien against him that they thought would prevent him from selling off more assets that NARRG hoped would accrue to them after having a judge dissolve the Alliance. I moved approximately 13,000 of Dr. Pierce’s books to the new NA headquarters building I had built on my property in Upper East Tennessee prior to NARRG’s lien taking effect. I scraped together a few more thousand dollars of my own funds and in August of 2014 purchased an even larger, very well-collected library that a deceased NA member and old friend of Pierce’s, Dr. Gerrit Daams, had stored on the West Virginia property. Gliebe was desperate for funds to defend against NARRG’s lawsuit and I knew these books should belong to our new NA, not just sold to the highest bidder.

Gliebe still did not have an attorney, so I found one for him in Virginia and arranged payment for his services. By then Gliebe was ready to throw in the towel. He did not want to turn anything over to the NARRG plaintiffs, so he and the remaining board member agreed to add me to the Alliance board, then he nominated me to be the new Chairman; we agreed and he stepped down, resigning from the Alliance. That was at a straight- forward board meeting in my motel room just minutes prior to a NARRG v. NA hearing in a Gloucester, Virginia, courtroom.

The NARRG plaintiffs and their attorney were shocked when Erich told them in court that he had stepped down as Chairman and that the board had named his successor. There was a mulatto SPLC reporter there for that as well as an Asian photographer, hoping to get a big story. The candid photograph of me on the cover of this book was surreptitiously snapped by this fellow with his telephoto lens from a good distance away. Don Terry, the SPLC writer, supposedly a Pulitzer Prize winning New York Times journalist, had lowered himself to work as an SPLC hack. He left the SPLC soon after to sink even lower and work for Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow Coalition. He wrote an article for the SPLC soon after I’d taken over as NA Chairman, “Triumph of the Will: Will Williams and the National Alliance,” linked here: https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... l-alliance. The article is full of inaccuracies, but I won’t get into them. Like I said, the SPLC’s stated mission has been for years to “destroy” the NA.

Enough said about the NARRGsters for now, except that their lawsuit finally was dismissed in July 2016 after I’d battled with them and their buddies at the SPLC and spent nearly $50,000 in the fight. I knew all along the NARRG plaintiffs did not have standing to sue NA. It was shown that they had “unclean hands” for going along with Gliebe’s decade of destroy- ing NA, while foolishly driving away 98 percent of the membership by the time I took over...
The rest can be read in the book, available here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/p ... -williams/

To fully document the wrongful conviction we included 164 pages of scanned copies of relevant documents, including three very revealing trial transcripts, in the Appendices following the 139-page narrative. And for other documents that simply could not be included in the 300-plus page book, we launched a website PocahontasShowTrial.com to give complete disclosure of the incredible story of multiple judicial coup attempts, from the time the false claim was made against me with law enforcement, through two Pocahontas Magistrate Courts, its Civil Court Civil and Criminal Courts, to the West Virginia Court of Appeals and finally to the WV Supreme Court.

Co-author, my wife Lana, just discovered today that our banned book's website has had more than 4,500 visits, 1,500 of them unique (different people). Relatively-speaking that's not so many, but between them and folks who actually purchased the book my side of the Alliance's struggles has gotten out there for the record.

Novelist John Grisham would be challenged to come up with another best-selling legal thriller, made for a Hollywood movie, that can match this true story.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:20 pm

WhiteHealer wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:02 am
TODAY IN HISTORY
www_will_williams_notext-768x432.jpg
2014: After working for years to advance Dr. William Pierce’s Cosmotheist principles, William White Williams is officially named Chairman of the National Alliance.

I’m just sorry that it didn’t happen a decade earlier!