Racist Coffee

Douglas Mercer

Racist Coffee

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sun May 21, 2023 9:43 pm

Douglas Mercer
May 21 2023

Do you like your coffee black? Cream? Sugar? Whatever it is you probably don’t think that much about it other than that it tastes good. Well, some blacks are here to tell you couldn’t be more wrong. If you’re White and you like coffee (no matter how you drink it) you’re a racist. This should come as no surprise as the real question these days is what is not racist? Milk is a drink that is obviously racist, it’s a White man’s drink and is white itself; and those milk drinking Bronze Age riders who flung themselves across the earth still send shivers down their spines. But coffee? Well it is black and it came about where blacks live, but of course that is just happenstance. It was only when the White man got his hands on it that it became what it is. But then there are those gourmet brands and that’s White Supremacy, and there are those White baristas (too often with purple hair and bones through their noses) and that’s White Supremacy. But at this late date it’s probably quicker to list the things that are not White Supremacy than to list the things that are. But coffee? It definitely is.

“If you’re a person of color, you know what I’m talking about. You walk into a new coffee shop and your senses are overwhelmed with whiteness and you get the glare from the Karens. The white hipster barista lines herself up between you and the bathrooms, ready to tell you non-customers aren’t welcome.”

First off I no one really thinks that the barista is doing blocking and tackling right there on the floor. And then second off that really veered off quick didn’t it, it starts out and you have black man breathing in the White Supremacy but you have every reason to believe that he will be a paying customer, he’s going to pay the White Supremacists but he’ll be paying. And the quicker than a Jew dives for nickel you learn that the black man is not paying at all, he’s smelly homeless person who wants to leech off of White Supremacy and use their facilities. Naturally if a White person had suggested that a black person was not a paying customer that would be White Supremacy, but when a black person suggests it it’s a critique of White Supremacy. They rig the game so we can’t win for losing, which is why it’s a mug’s game and we shouldn’t play it.

“Well, I’m here to validate your lived experience; coffee is in fact horribly racist, and there’s data to back it up. Every facet of the coffee industry, in fact, is rooted in racism. From the moment the whites viciously stole coffee from Black and Brown People to the present-day Karen sipping her morning cup of white supremacy, whites have been able to drink the fruits of our labor and our culture with impunity.”

I can tell you truly there is nothing I like more than to sip my morning cup of White Supremacy. I like it piping hot with milk or cream naturally, never black. There was that old ad line that for a coffee brand that called it the best part of waking up, and when you imbibe your White Supremacy in the morning you’ll know exactly what they were talking about. As for “viciously stealing” the coffee if those black as your hats Ethiopians wanted to keep it proprietary they should have defended it. If they were unable to so much for them. It was we anyway who turned coffee in to what it is (the best part of waking up) and if it turns out to be a colonizer morning beverage then so much the better.

“There’s nothing more important to Black folks than learning more about their rich history and embracing the unequalled creativity and genius of their Blackness. It’s only recently that historians have begun to recognize the achievements of Black people: from building the pyramids, to composing classical symphonies, to creating the day to day life fuel of the white supremacist capitalist system.”

What they mean is it’s only recently historians have seen which way the wind is blowing (towards the worshiping of blacks) and have closed their eyes tight and got on the black bandwagon. But it’s not so much historians (though there are an execrable few of them) but Jew and Jew inspired media mavens who have gone whole hog on the blacks have a great history jag; they trumpet Wakanda as if it were real, and distort real history to make it sound like blacks back then were the real movers and shakers, rather than what they were: peons and bystanders in the pageant of progress. Their history is not rich but poor to non-existent; they did not build the pyramids only mud huts; did not compose symphonies but hit on the bongo; and they did not create coffee but only happened to find it.

“The history of coffee is both fascinating and tragic, writes Phyllis Johnson, founder of BD Imports in Strong Black Coffee: Why Aren’t African-Americans More Prominent in the Coffee Industry? Working through this unpleasant history is necessary for everyone involved in coffee. For some, this history is a source of empowerment; for others, it is a source of anger, hurt and shame. Unfortunately, for many this history is unknown. It’s important that we understand and acknowledge this history.”

The key word here is “industry”; and the reason the blacks don’t excel in the coffee industry is the reason they don’t excel in any industry that doesn’t require bouncing or throwing a ball, or shucking, shuffling, and jiving and monotonically repeating the words bitches or hos. That is they are dim bulbs. Trust me like any industry the coffee industry scours the planet in search of the one or two reasonably qualified blacks. They want to bump up their black number desperately, and they are willing to dangerously lower their standards to do so; if there are so few black they can find who meet even the bottom basement requirements it has nothing to do with racism; but is the glaring example of the old adage that you can’t get blood out of a turnip; or a decent days’ work from a black man

“It’s a well-known fact that whites would be eating bland food, like plain bread and gruel, if it weren’t for their theft of culinary secrets from people of color, and especially Black folks. That’s precisely why when the whites found out about coffee, it became one of the reasons they decided to victimize and appropriate Black civilization wholesale.”

This is particularly bald faced and blatant version of the old canard: Whites have no culture. You see we are the default position, white bread, the generic, the empty, and on our own we had nothing, certainly no “spice of life” and no enrichment. Apparently when we were conquering the world we were doing so on a starvation diet, just bread and water ma’am—just bread and water. And then one day some tar monsters came along wearing chef hats and carrying a multi-colored spice racks and—wham!—all of a sudden the White palate was full of all the colors of a kaleidoscopic rainbow, subtle and varied tastes were dropping from the sky like out of a pez dispenser; and instead of a paucity of fare we were living in a jungle called a moveable feast.

“It’s been established that, historically, coffee is deeply rooted in colonialism and racism, you might be wondering what the next steps are. What do we do with our horrible knowledge? If you think coffee culture can find refuge in specialty coffee, think again. This might be obvious to some, but I’ll spell it out for the folks in the back: the bourgeois notion of specialty coffee is explicitly rooted in classism, which is directly linked to racism.”

You mean White people took something that blacks created (though they didn’t, they stumbled on it) and made it better? They refined it and perfected it? That’s totally White Supremacy. You mean there are gourmands of coffee with exquisite palates, who seek excellence in the product and want to share it with the world? Hell yes that’s White privilege right there. In fact anything that seeks something any better than sticking some stale grounds in a two bit coffee maker and sucking on the swill reeks of Whiteness. Whites are always trying to improve things, and are improving them, are always striving for the best. And there is nothing that makes the blacks more mad.

“It’s not just that Black folks cannot afford specialty coffee, but the very acceptance of the term specialty coffee suggests that some coffee is somehow superior to others, an idea that is rooted in whiteness. Values like hard work creates better products is an white supremacist idea that is constantly forced upon people of color and justifies stereotypes like the myth of laziness in people of color.”

If the shoe fits, wear it. They are lazy. Which is why they attack something so basic as hard work. You want to work hard? You be being White. Why not just let everything go to hell and sit on the stoop? That’s what the blacks do. Some coffee is better than others? Anything is better than anything else? Well, that’s just colonial thinking, that’s just racist thinking, that’s White Supremacy talking. Which is always the song that is sung by the losers of the world, and no one can slip into those shoes more than the blacks.

“If you can’t turn to specialty coffee, at least you can support your local coffee shop, right? Again, hold on. The number one sign of gentrification of Black spaces and Black places is a new chic coffee shop. These shops seem to sprout on the corner of every neighborhood just as it’s beginning to gentrify — a phenomenon researchers are beginning to notice, too.”

The old joke, you move in to a black neighborhood and that’s gentrification and that’s racist. You move out of a black neighborhood and that’s White flight and that’s racist. You let the black neighborhood stew in its own filth and go to the dogs and don’t pump squads of government cash in to it and that’s racism. It is truly the game they rig which White people can’t win for losing.

“That’s not to mention big retail coffee and coffee chains, which are just as bad as crypto-racist coffee shops in gentrified areas. At least white liberals pretend to be tolerant of us — Black folks are not even allowed to use restrooms in big coffee chains, as I’m sure you’ll remember from that tragic 2018 Starbucks story.”

You remember that story. Some negros go in to a Starbucks and are not paying customers (of course.) The ask to use the facilities and when they are rebuffed they make it into a federal case. The staff calls the cops on the black troublemakers and soon the forward progress of the nation has to grind to a screeching halt. We had to have a national conversation. Not a conversation about the entitlement of the unruly blacks, no; a conversation about racism. The Jewish owner had to get a ahead of the furor so he closed down every Starbucks in the world for a day and to teach them about racism and implicit bias and conscious inclusion Think about this when you get up in the morning and you have that cup of Java. Think about this when you smell the rich aroma; think of this when you take your first drink, when you drink to the full your beautiful cup of White Supremacy.

RCavallius

Re: Racist Coffee

Post by RCavallius » Mon May 22, 2023 6:04 am

:)
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon May 22, 2023 6:54 am

We had to have a national conversation. Not a conversation about the entitlement of the unruly blacks, no; a conversation about racism.

Stuffing the 'hate Whitey' narrative into the national conversation every chance the Jews get through their media platforms seems to be the pattern here. Even when it's about coffee. Unfortunately, this constantly bleated message has made Whites feel guilty and disarmed them morally to where we retreat into inaction when it comes to doing something about unruly thugs murdering Whites on a near wholesale basis throughout the Western world.

The main task is to replace the retreating attitude of Whites with a fighting one. Well done, Mr. Mercer.
Attachments
I said it and I mean it.
I said it and I mean it.
I've had enough and I won't take it anymore!.png (674.51 KiB) Viewed 536 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Astrid

Post by Astrid » Mon May 22, 2023 11:20 am

I can tell you truly there is nothing I like more than to sip my morning cup of White Supremacy
SPOT-ON, Brother !! As for the term "White Supremacy", my reaction is always that the concept is self-obvious. The recent innovation of using the obvious -- the superior achievements of the White race -- as an attempt to harm and slander us, proves the truth at the heart of the matter: Non-Whites will never rise to the heights of White people; they can only attempt to tear us down.

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:14 am

There is nothing like a big cup of White Supremacy in the morning.

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:14 am

I like my racism piping hot

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:16 am